× good old days ×

EVerything looks great! We can start discussing relationships :3 and i shall get the IC up tomorrow :3

My characters are open for relationships c:

Still got to look through characters once I get to my computer, then I will offer up some suggestions : )

Reactions: winnie
hey guys! any suggestions for relationships yet? I'll be making the IC in a bit! Also, i made a slight change to the CS in the relationships area, just to make it clear how each person has a relationship with the other and how it used to be since they all would have known each other and been friends at one point [though of course, some could have been fake friends and all that drama so feel free to play around with it]

I am going to suggest and past and a potential present relationship for each of the characters, feel free to add or subtract anything as these are only suggestions. Have any relationships already been made?

????? = I have no clue what to suggest. Feel free to jump in and suggest something!
Aurora
  • Jessamine Camarillo @winnie
    • Past: I feel that Rory wouldn't have gotten along well with Jess in high school since both were competitive. Rory would probably always try and one up Jess with singing and possibly even in the classroom. Maybe, Rory had tried to rub her relationship with Adrian in Jess' face and one point and when it failed she became furious.
    • Present: With years having let the two separate from each other, and Rory working on being less self-centered (therapist advised her to do so), maybe the two could bond over something? After Rory apologizes for being a major witch!
  • Blake Aldritch @winnie
    • Past: Maybe, Rory actually was fond of Blake for some reason unknown to the crowd. She probably found him funny. Maybe, he was the only one besides his brother that knew how she was treated at home and why she was the way she was (super competitive and a constant perfectionist).
    • Present: After moving away from each other, Rory lost contact with Blake since her life became busy chasing her dream. When they get back together after Adrian's funeral, maybe things are a bit rough for them? Maybe, Blake feels like Rory threw him away like last seasons iPhone?
  • Vincent Camarillo @neptune
    • Past: Friends for sure. Rory would see him as a source of fun that would get her mind off of anything if needed. Her mother wouldn't have approved of her friendship with him since he was a troublemaker and considered "not the best," which may have resulted in many times Rory not speaking to Vincent for a certain period of time (during her punishments). Eventually, she would not care enough about her punishments and just want to have fun.
    • Present: ?????
  • Bradie Winters @neptune
    • Past: Wouldn't have known she was there for the longest time. By the time Rory did it probably was her senior year and too late to form any relationships with the Bradie that would be lasting.
    • Present: Would remember her, but wouldn't know whether Bradie would be interested in knowing Rory now. ?????
Alec
  • Jessamine Camarillo @winnie Not too sure yet
    • Past: Maybe, the two had a relationship in the past? But Alec wasn't really open about things and never brought her home to his house. Then when Alec started to defend his sister, that was the last straw for Jess and she left?
  • Blake Aldritch @winnie Not too sure yet, trying to figure something out but if you have a suggestion please say something : )
    • Past: ?????
  • Vincent Camarillo @neptune
    • Past: Since they both enjoyed sports and played on the football team with Adrian, maybe they often hung out? Even formed a friendship? Not as close as their friendships with Adrian though.
    • Present: They still have things in common, so maybe they could just reconnect after coming back together?
  • Bradie Winters @neptune
    • Past: Probably would've gotten tutored by her a few times in math class (math was never his strong suit).

• Love
@QUEENIE

For Aurora, I definitely think she and Jess may have had something of a rivalry in high school, especially with their competitive natures, so yess to all of that! I think that with Adrian’s death, considering Jess considered him a close friend, they could find some time to talk about him and realise they have some stuff in common.

Same goes for Blake. He may have been slightly irritated with her initially, before growing to like her, and then going back to irritation when high school got over so in the present he’d be quite snarky.

For Aec and Jess, I like the idea of them having had a relationship once upon a time. She’s not the overly jealous type at all but if he hardly revealed anything about his home life then she’d get pretty annoyed so I can see that as a reason for them to break up. In the present possibly he decides to try and reconcile with her after seeing her after so long?

With Blake I’m not so sure though. The two don’t seem like they’d get along too well but I don’t see them as enemies either. More like acquaintances more than anything?

@QUEENIE

For Aurora, I definitely think she and Jess may have had something of a rivalry in high school, especially with their competitive natures, so yess to all of that! I think that with Adrian’s death, considering Jess considered him a close friend, they could find some time to talk about him and realise they have some stuff in common.

Same goes for Blake. He may have been slightly irritated with her initially, before growing to like her, and then going back to irritation when high school got over so in the present he’d be quite snarky.

For Aec and Jess, I like the idea of them having had a relationship once upon a time. She’s not the overly jealous type at all but if he hardly revealed anything about his home life then she’d get pretty annoyed so I can see that as a reason for them to break up. In the present possibly he decides to try and reconcile with her after seeing her after so long?

With Blake I’m not so sure though. The two don’t seem like they’d get along too well but I don’t see them as enemies either. More like acquaintances more than anything?
So, would Rory and Blake be enemies in the future? Or would they eventually talk it out or something? Rory revealing why she just left things the way she did.

Also, I agree with Alec trying to reconcile with her when he sees her again.

I think if she attempts to talk to him they could definitely go back to the way they were!

Reactions: QUEENIE
@winnie @QUEENIE sorry for the delay on my post. I'm aiming to have it up by tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: winnie and QUEENIE
All of this isn't going to fit in the Discord, so I'll just tag you guys here and then we can keep discussing there if it's easier.

Birdie:
Jessamine @winnie
- Past: I'm not sure that they would have been close, but I think they would have been friendly enough. Bradie is shy, so she was probably a little hesitant to reach out, but maybe they found a way to bond over something.
- Present: Like everyone else, they probably lost touch right away. I like to think Bradie would want to rebuild and even make their past relationship better.

Blake
- Past: We talked about this a bit already. Out of everyone, I think Bradie would have been closest with Blake. He would have made her feel comfortable and she has good memories with him.
- Present: She is definitely wanting to reconnect, even if she doesn't realize that he had/has feelings for her. She is still pretty shy and will take some convincing.

Aurora @QUEENIE
- Past: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Rory made Bradie feel pretty invisible. And you're right, they probably never got to know one another all that well, if at all. I also think Bradie would have been intimidated by her competitive nature.
- Present: If Aurora wants to have anything to do with her, Bradie will let it happen but she'll be wary. I'm sure that sense of intimidation and just feeling out of place will return once they're all together and that's a big hurdle they would have to overcome in order to be friends.

Alec
- Past: Bradie probably did tutor him a handful of times. She was probably excited to get to know him, thinking it might have turned into the friendship that she had with Adrian, but it never really took off.
- Present: Same with Aurora, she's still a bit nervous, probably feels out of place. I'm not sure where they could go, but I'm very much open to suggestions!

Vincent:
Jessamine @winnie
- Past: Incredibly close, probably a little too close from an outsider's perspective. Jesse was probably the only person that Vincent truly cared about back then, outside of Adrian, and would have done anything for her without having to be asked.
- Present: They go months without speaking now and Vincent really hates it, but isn't what to do about it. Maybe his girlfriend had something to do with their falling out, along with a few secrets that aided in the communication breakdown. He wants to heal that relationship above all else because his life feels a bit empty without his twin.

Blake
- Past: An unlikely friendship, but I think they were pretty close. Vincent was never the typical "smart" guy, so I'm sure he admired that in Blake.
- Present: Still kind of close? They work at the same place, albeit in different positions. Maybe there's a bit of resentment toward Blake's job in general, and the money he makes because of it.

Aurora: @QUEENIE
- Past: Agreed, they were definitely friends. I could see Rory's competition with Jesse having caused some friction in the past, along with being given the silent treatment every now and then. I could see them gravitating toward each other, though, wanting to have fun just for the sake of it.
- Present: Although they've lost contact, I can see Vincent trying to pick up where things left off. He probably assumes that Aurora is still the same fun party girl that she always was and he would still be ready to like that about her.

Alec
- Past: Not close friends, but close enough to hang out a lot, especially if Adrian was there. I can see them sort of feeding off one another and it might not have always been the best combination. They're troublemakers.
- Present: I can see them reconnecting pretty easily, though the changes they've gone through could be a bit of a roadblock and lead to some friction.

I'm open to any kinds of changes/suggestions/plot points/whatever! I'm up for anything.

• Love