Good Morrow.

R

Raege

Original poster
Good Morrow everyone, I stumbled upon this site because I have recently been searching for good role-play communities.I'm a student, so I can only post around class times, so please be patient with me. I wanted something to do with my procrastination time, and I have always been interested in role play, so here I am, giving it a try. Just thought I would say Hi.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We have lots of students here, some college and some high school so you're not alone.
We are indeed an awesome roleplay site and I hope that you have lots of fun writing with us.
If you need any help, please feel free to ask.
Happly playing!

Actually, now that you mention it, I do have a simple question. Do you know how I can change my avatar and signature???

And Thank you for the welcome :D

It appears you've got it, but just in case... up at the very top right of the screen, you'll see a small toolbar that says "Welcome, your name" and then it has a few other buttons. Settings will take you to a page with all those fun controls.

Welcome to the forum.

Good morrow, Raege! I'm Ozzie. Always good to have another horror fan around! (I peeked at your Resume.) Actually, we have a really awesome group for horror fans.

Hallo Raege! :D Welcome to the community!

Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to lurk like a lurker. Mwa ha ha ha haaaa

Boo! We have enough lurkers. I'll have you an active member before you know it, Raege. :P

Alrighty, We'll make a little wager and see how long it takes.

I guess I can call you Rae or I can call you Ge, but I would prefer to call you Raege!

*REALIZES THAT NO ONE BEYOND TEGAN AND MAYBE GIBS WOULD GET HIS OBSCURE SIMPSON REFFERENCE ABOUT A REFFERENCE FROM AN EVEN MORE OBSCURE SOURCE*

So... Do I pronounce it Ray-Gay?

I'm also known as Rae, so it's fine to call me Rae, but either way, Raege is pronounced the same as rage.