Good morning, good evening, wherever you are around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razgriz

Original poster
Greetings!

My name is Razgriz. I would assume that's a short enough name not to have to use a shorter name, so that's what you'll call me by! I'm a man, born in 1995 making me 19 years old. This site is rather new to me, but I've been roleplaying since I was around 11 years old, so I have some experience under my belt. I'm not especially biased towards group roleplays or 1x1's, but I prefer a slower pace (I can only post in the evenings, weekends and Wednesday afternoons) and a more tightly-knit group. If you would like more information regarding my roleplay preferences, be sure to take a look at my resumé and send me a message if you have something that could catch my interest.

Something extra information about me:
-I live in Normandy, France.
-Despite living in France, I'm actually American.
-I enjoy listening to all sorts of music except for most modern pop and rap artists.
-I fluently speak English and French, and I'm learning German and Russian. I also have a understanding of Japanese hiragana, but no knowledge of the actual language.

I hope we can all get along well and have some good times!

Hey there.

First of, I will just call you Raz. It's much easier on the tongue. xD
Anyhow, welcome to the Iwa Forums, my fellow european who is an american. I am not though, the latter that is.

Have fun.

Reactions: 2 people
So long as you don't call me Razberry, it's fine with me. :P
Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku razgriz ^^
Hope you find some rps to join ^^

Reactions: 2 people
Well hi there, Raz! We're happy to have you join us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.