1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Good morning, good evening, wherever you are around the world!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Razgriz, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings!

My name is Razgriz. I would assume that's a short enough name not to have to use a shorter name, so that's what you'll call me by! I'm a man, born in 1995 making me 19 years old. This site is rather new to me, but I've been roleplaying since I was around 11 years old, so I have some experience under my belt. I'm not especially biased towards group roleplays or 1x1's, but I prefer a slower pace (I can only post in the evenings, weekends and Wednesday afternoons) and a more tightly-knit group. If you would like more information regarding my roleplay preferences, be sure to take a look at my resumé and send me a message if you have something that could catch my interest.

Something extra information about me:
    -I live in Normandy, France.
    -Despite living in France, I'm actually American.
    -I enjoy listening to all sorts of music except for most modern pop and rap artists.
    -I fluently speak English and French, and I'm learning German and Russian. I also have a understanding of Japanese hiragana, but no knowledge of the actual language.

I hope we can all get along well and have some good times!

2. Hey there.

First of, I will just call you Raz. It's much easier on the tongue. xD
    Anyhow, welcome to the Iwa Forums, my fellow european who is an american. I am not though, the latter that is.

Have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So long as you don't call me Razberry, it's fine with me. :P
    Thanks for the welcome!

4. Welcome to Iwaku razgriz ^^
    Hope you find some rps to join ^^

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well hi there, Raz! We're happy to have you join us! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.