Good Morning/Day/Night everybody!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aravhorn, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody, my name is Aravhorn, and I, just like some of the new folks right here, come from the Cata:DDA forums where I was basically RPing most of the time.

What do you prefer to be called? Aravhorn or Arav

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a guy.

How old are you? I'm 17.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Honestly, I'm quite new to the RPing thing (been playing for less than a year now) and I still have a lot to learn control while posting stuff, (like not to rush with the events too much in GMed RPs)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer mostly group roleplays, although m character would stay away from the group.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Meh, I think I'll go to see what's over that icy mountain over there.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? *stares away in the distance* I... I don't listen to songs that much, so no, my mind is clear right now.

Also, a small question while I'm here. In the Roleplaying Resume, what does the Style tab mean? Is there a thread that talks about it?

#1 Aravhorn, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
  2. Hey there buddy glad to see you on the Iwaku.

3. Hey, Arav! Welcome to Iwaku and all that. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

4. On the preferences page, it should have some grey text next to the Playing Style bit that explains it! :D

Also Hiiiiii and welcome to the community!

5. Hey guys, it's nice to see you on Iwaku too.
    Also, thanks for the help, Diana. It seems that I've just misunderstood what the word "Style" meant (apparently it changes the visuals of the forum).
    And yeah, Aragwen, I'm doing great, thanks. I'm checking the RP you sent me and so far it looks interesting. Maybe I'll join later, we'll see.

6. Okay, I'll be waiting for your arrival if you decide to come! Sayounara!

7. Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay here, ^^

Remember we All are Mad in here.. And so be aware of the flying marshmallows >:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.