Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Reveries In Red, Dec 23, 2014.

1. I suppose I'll just fill out the introduction template because I'm feeling lazy at the moment...

What do you prefer to be called?

• Reverie, Red, Rev, any sort of variant is fine! Whatever makes you happy :)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

• I'm a girl!

How old are you?

• I am sixteen going on seventeen... Just kidding, I'm fifteen.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

• Yes! I love roleplaying and have been doing so for three to four years, but this is my first time on this site.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

• Either is fine with me! What usually happens is I'll join a group roleplay, meet someone that I like to roleplay with in particular, and then do a bunch of single partner stuff with them as well as continue to participate in groups.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

• Does walking around with my umbrella and contemplating the meaning of life while trying not to get hit by passing trucks count as a valid answer?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

• The entire Kagerou Project, I swear--
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hi there Red! :D Welcome to the siiiite!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. @Reveries In Red
    Hey there Rev, welcome to Iwaku!
    And hey, I'm just a year older than you. Finally, I'm older than someone. >3> You're the chosen one.
    Anyways, if you ever want to role-play please do send me a pm. I won't bite hard as the others.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hi Rev! Call me Panda, Dei, Deijii and whatever you can think up! I see you like Kagerou Project as well and if you ever make a roleplay based off it, I'll totally join in the fun if I'm not booked on anything! >.<;

You wanna know the most ironic thing is... 'Ayano's Theory of Happiness' came on when I was stalking checking out your profile. o-o

I hope you have a great time in Iwaku as I, myself, is also kinda new to the site. ^^; Hope to see you around :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hi, Panda! ^^ I was actually considering making a Secret Agent!Kagepro roleplay in which the Mekakushi Dan is a Spy Agency, if you're interested at all!

That's awesome. xD The hero approves.

Ahh, thank you so much! I hope to see you too!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yes! Totally will join that if you make it! ≧▽≦)/

Do you happen to know Hetalia?~ (◕‿◕)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Alright! I shall get to work on it! ^^

Yes! Hetalia is so awesome (But not as awesome as Prussia)~
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hello! My name is Cassie, and I hope we can get along!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Woah so soon? XD Well.. I'll try to make some space in my schedule now~

Nothing is more awesome than Prussia, he's the most awesome person there is~ XD
  10. Well, it'll probably be a while until I actually get it done... xD I'm still brainstorming at the moment, but I'll be sure to tell you when I get it up!

Exactly. I especially like the design for his Nyotalia counterpart @.@
  11. I look forward to it!~ If you need any help just ask~ ^^

Ohmigosh yesh!~ xD
    She is so pretty!~ I would love to cosplay as her but for now I only got China's cosplay~
  12. Welcome Red riding hood! :)
  13. Hello, Knight in Shining Armor! ^^
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  14. *makes goat noises and lurks on thread*
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. I love it!~ It's so creative, I'll surely join this once I got my character made~ <3
    Wonderful job you did!~

Her jacket takes a lot of work just to make so I never did it XP Too much work for me to even try...
    • Thank Thank x 1