Good Mornin'!

J

Jerelin

Original poster
Hey, guys! Newbie here, but not really. I've been roleplaying for around 12 or 13 years now. I really suck at introductions, so here comes that silly Intro Survey. :3 (I love smilies.)

What do you prefer to be called?
Squee or Caitlin, please.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Lady is in my name for a reason. :)

How old are you?
I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22.
(Eww, Taylor!) D:

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Very new to the site. I was on another site for close to 6 or 7 years, but things have happened and while I am still there, I've been losing a lot of interest. But like I first said, I've been RPing for around 12-13 years. Old-fashioned pen and paper. I still have old folders and notebooks full of RPs that my friend and I worked on from elementary school through highschool.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Definitely depends on the Roleplay. But I enjoy groups more. :)

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Sofa, please! With my boyfriend, too.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Well, after I made the '22' joke, I can't get it out of my head. :(

So, if you wanna talk to me, feel free. I'm still setting some things up here, but that'll get settled soon enough. Hope to have a great time! :)

Howdy Squee, welcome to the community! :D

Hello Squee! :lunaspin:

◊It's just one of those nigh-

Dang it...
Welcome to Iwaku! We have cookies!
Enjoy playing roles!

Yep. Another for the Great Migration!

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku, Lady! You'll have a great time here and meet great people!

*Le Gasp*

Finally, someone else on the face of the Earth with the same name as me with the exact same spelling. It's a miracle.
Anyhow, welcome, fellow Caitlin!

Oh hi, fancy meeting you here.

Looks like it's a full-fledged second wave of migration happening today. Neat.

Yeah, there was some chitchat in the Skype group about Iwaku and here we are. Doesn't... actually explain how Squee and Bea got here, but whatever.
Blame Squee. Mike is sure to follow (if he is not too tired from work)

Yeah, there was some chitchat in the Skype group about Iwaku and here we are. Doesn't... actually explain how Squee and Bea got here, but whatever.
Umm. I'm in the Skype group. Thanks, much.