Good Girl meets Bad Boy College Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda and Sharla went over to Sharlas place to get ready for the party. "Wear this one its cute" Amanda said holding up a black dress. Sharla shook her head "I guess so." She didn't know why she was so excited to see Thorian now after Amanda put it the way she did. Amanda and Sharla were ready and left for the club When they got there the party had already started. Amanda went off with her sorority sisters to take pictures "I will be back. You just stay here and look pretty for Mr. Charming". Sharla laughed "Yeah sure whatever"

Sharla walked up to the V.I.P taking a seat. All these people that were here really didn't know her to much and she didn't really want to know them. They were more Amanda's friends then hers. A couple of guys came by waving and smiling. Some even winked asking waitress to take her drinks. There feeling alone with her table full of drinks she wished she would have stayed home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thorian woke up with a start. As he got ready for the night he showered quickly and sprayed some cologne to smell good. He threw on his long sleeve shirt and one of his nicer pairs of shoes. He didn't even know why he was going. Sharla had obviously tried to avoid talking to him for to long. Probably she didn't think she'd ever see him. I'll have to tell her I'm here for a reason. He then thought about his mom and what had happened. He couldn't go back or change schools. This one had to be it. Sooner or later they were bound to meet each other and so Thorian decided to just face the music and go. He also didn't want to seem like a jerk and so he got ready.

The drive over was a quick one with not too much traffic. He got there and after being pat down entered. When he finally spotted them they were in the VIP. He noted Sharla alone and he figured it was a good a time as any to smooth things over with her. He approached her and said, "Don't have too much now" he was being sarcastic as she was all alone.

Sharla didn't notice who had said that as her attention was placed on watching the dance floor from where she sat. She just waved her hand to the table "Have one ,any one, they all were free". She thought maybe this was another guy trying to talk to her and she didn't really didn't have time for it. She looked up to see who the pathetic fool was and there Thorian stood. She didn't think he would come and there he was.

"hel-hello" She said and a faint voice.

Thorian laughed as she obviously didn't know it was him at first. The he responded, "you seem to be pretty far from here no?"

"If you mean from this whole scene, then yes yes I am" Sharla said scooting over for him to sit down. "I cant believe you actually came. I cant believe your actually here...in the city I mean." Sharla could smell Thorains cologne. The same cologne here wore that summer. She liked how it didn't smell like hot spices or like trees like other men. It smelled like a sweet ocean, pure, and smooth.

Thorain smiled as she offered him a seat. "Thank you Sharla. Of course I'd come I didn't want to seem like a jerk. She is my neighbor isn't she? Yeah I am here, I didn't even know you would be too. However I'm here for school. you know?"

Sharla looked at Thorian. She was glad he was here for that yet she didn't know why she felt so awkward when she noticed him earlier today. She picked up one of the drinks that were on the table "Cheers to a great education ahead of you". She downed the drink with a smile at the end. Maybe she wanted Thorian to say he had come to be with her because he couldn't get her out of his mind. Yet that only happened in fairytales right?

Amanda came up the stairs with her sorority sisters. They were like the girls everyone wanted to be except Sharla. She could see right through them and their heavily made up faces. "There she is" Amanda said hugging Sharla. Jessica flipped her hair to one side as she eyed Sharla up and down "Oh so you did decided to come out and hang with the big girls tonight" Jessica said. "No, I didn't im here for the free drinks" Sharla said downing another glass and smacking her lips at the end. Amanda snickered at Sharla then looked at Jessica who didn't seemed to pleased "She just joking Jess" Amanda said. Jessica gave a fake laugh and Sharla rolled her eyes. To break the tension Amanda addressed Thorian "Hi..heyyy your here. Wow welcome" She said hugging Thorian.

Thorian wasn't exactly sure what had happened, however he knew something was off. It was apparent that Amanda's friends didn't please Sharla much. Thorian didn't bother himself with those details. He just made a note to not get involved. He then planned to get his buzz on a little dance to a couple hits and bounce. He might even pick up some food on the way home, as long as he avoided drama.

After the hug that felt warm and welcoming Thorian responded, "Hello, of course I'd come. It would be super awkward if i didn't and ended up seeing you. Besides, I need to get out more and get to know some people. Feel me?"

Amanda smiled "well I'm glad you came and I hope you enjoy your night." she said giving Thorian one last hug. Jessica walked over "Who is this? Amanda". "This is Thorian Sharla's friend" Amanda answered. Jessica extended her hand "I'm Jessica" she said with a flirty smile. Sharla didn't like Jessica talking to him. She knew what she was doing.

She was just trying to get under Sharla's skin by talking to Thorian. She had already taken Amanda and she didn't want her taking Thorian. She didn't know why she felt that way but she did.

As the girl they called Jessica approached Thorian just said, "Hi". He knew something was going on and he didn't want to get involved. Also, even though he wasn't sure what was happening he knew this Jessica was using him. So even though she was friendly, he was only polite.

Sharla walked up to Thorian knowing Jessica's scheme as well "You wanna dance" She asked Thorian. She knew the only way to get rid of Jessica was to remove any person she knew would get under Sharla's skin. So Thorian was that person in this very moment. She didn't know if he could dance or not but she would ask anything to get him away from her.

Thorain was asked to dance and he didn't even need to think about it twice. He quickly said, "Sure" and they headed to the dance floor. He knew how to dance as that was usually the only way he had fun in the country. Except they had a different style in the city which was interesting. He then spoke up, "What's that girls deal anyways?"

Sharla laughed "Shes crazy I know. Just don't look into her eyes I swear she will posses you and you'll become a minion like all her other victims". Sharla danced trying not to get to close to Thorian. She still was unsure about how she should take on this situation with her and him. Should she try and make something out of this or just leave it where it was. Just a summer thing and after tonight they didn't have to speak ever again if he wanted to.

Thorain laughed as Sharla pretty much called her a witch, although she did seem like she could cast some sort of magic as if from nowhere. As they danced, Thorain noticed that Sharla was just enjoying herself and not really dancing upon him. That was fine, as their history was confusing to say the least. As such Thorain just danced side to side to the beat.

After they danced to two songs Sharla really wanted a change of scene. She had a feeling Thorain probably wouldn't mind it either.

"Hey you wanna...I don't know...ditch this place? There's a carnival not to far from here" Sharla said as she looked around.

Thorain danced along to the beat noticing that Sharla was very relaxed but getting to into the scene. Maybe she had done this whole thing before. Whatever the reason she soon asked him if he wanted to step out and he was totally okay with it. Shrugging his shoulders to say, "Okay" he followed her lead. It felt weird letting her take the lead, however Thorain didn't question it much as she probably knew the area better. With a few steps away the trap sounds of the club were soon not heard anymore.

The night air was cold but refreshing as Sharla walked side by side with Thorian. It was quite for the first couple of minutes then she spoke up "So what are you going to the university for?".

As they left the club Thorain wondered what Amanda would think about them leaving. However she wasn't alone and he could always explain later if it was needed. Sharla then spoke up and broke the silence. Thorain answered, "Just the basics and once those are finished I want to focus on music entirely. I'm just not sure what to specify my studies in like instruments or recording or vocals you know?" A while passed before he asked, "And yourself? What do you plan to major in?"

Sharla crossed the street "Im majoring in theater. I knew I wanted to be a actress ever since my first play in 1st grade.". Sharla tucked some hair behind her ear "So i take it you still play that guitar."

She could recall Thorain playing one day. the melody he played was very slow and felt very passionate. She heard things about him that summer from other locals back where he was from. They weren't very nice comments but when she heard him play she thought, how could someone so bad play something so sweet. She didn't know about his past but she knew she would one day.

Thorain followed as they crossed the street, hearing Sharla mention theater he then remembered her saying something along those lines when they were talking in the back of his truck bed. Her question had taken him by surprise. How did she know he played? It was normally a secret to everyone but his mom and a few others that he played the guitar. However Thorain found himself trying to remember what made him share that part of him with Sharla. He couldn't put his finger on it but he decided to figure out later. He simply laughed shyly before saying, "Yeah I still practice. Thanks for remembering."

Not wanting the conversation to die Thorain asked, "So why is there a fair going on?"

Status
Not open for further replies.