Good Girl/Bad Boy (Myself, KatherinWinter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Yeah, that's the part that hurts the most.. You think with your dick, can't wait until your married.. What are you going to do if she get's pregnant? Oh wait you probably use a condom don't you? " Jamie asked as she looked at him shaking her head she rolled her eyes, remembered Griffin would be stopping by to get tutored so he could graduate. She was seriously thinking about kicking Brock out, calling her father when she got the chance.

Brock nodded. "Neither of us wants a child. She talked me into it. There not as bad as I thought." He admitted. "Please Jamie. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Not because your father backing me either. I really care about you. Please. Give me a chance."

He was tired and sore by the time he reached Jamie's house. He growled low in his throat when he saw that she wasn't alone. He hurried up to the door. He grabbed Brock and slugged him.

Jamie was about to say something when she saw Griffin walk in, slug him. She didn't have anything else to say to Brock, showed him the door. Her facial exspression was enough to tell him they were done, she would be calling her father. She smiled at Griffin, walked into the living room. Taking a seat on the couch she waited for him to sit down so they could get started.

Griffin was tempted to continue pounding on Brock but he was already tired and sore. He was willing to call it quiet at one punch. He limped slightly as he followed her inside. He hesitated to sit down everything was so neat and perfect that he was afraid he would ruin something if touched anything. "Where do we start?"

"Wherever you want, oh my god are you okay? What happened? " Jamie asked genuinely concerned about him, she didn't want to pry bit he looked like he was hurt pretty bad. She was seriously tempted to skip tutoring, take him to the hospital. Her heart sank, she felt really bad for him.

Griffin shrugged. "I hot into a fight. I'm fine. I've had worse than this. Let's start with history since I semi understand that and work our way down." He wanted to get her focused at the task at hsnd rather then is injuries.He leaned against the wall trying to keep most of his weight off his bad leg.

" I'm taking you to the hospital! You need to get your leg looked at. We'll study after I know your okay! " Jamie said as she stood up slid on a pair of shoes, grabbed her keys. " Wrap your arm around me if you need to." She was showing him a side of her no one had ever seen, hoped she wasn't smothering him. Helping him out to get car she helped him get in, pulled out of her drive way. She drove faster then normal, got to the hospital pretty quick. Helping him out of her car she got him a wheel chair, demanded he get medical attention.

Griffin wanted to protest but she had given him no time. No one had fussed over sense his mother died. It was nice to have someone fuss over him. He hated the attention he attracted. The doctors and nurses looked at his wounds with knowing looks. He refused to let them look at anything but his leg. He only gave in on that because Jamie knew about it. They questioned him about the burns and cuts on his leg he just shrugged and said nothing. He had been through this more than one. Telling them anything only made this worse. He stopped talking about after his third ER visits. They patched up what they could and gave him pain killers. The nurse came to talk to Jamie before releasing him. "Honey I don't know how you know that boy but you've got to get him to talk to us. We can't help while his being uncooperative. Some beat that boy badly. And its not the first time either from the looks of him. There's little we can do for his leg. The injury is old. From what we can tell it was badly broken had healed badly. Without extensive operations he will always have a limp and pain. Even with the operations we can guarantee a full recovery."

" He's in a few of my classes but other then that keeps to himself." Jamie said as she chewed on her lower lip, really wished she could help them but she didn't know very much about him. She felt horrible for him though, was thinking about letting him stay with her, she would get the information she needed to have whoever was doing this to him arrested then thrown in jail for a really long time. Of course she had her ways of getting a guy to open up, if it involved alcohol or something else she would let him have her.

"There's nothing more we can to. We patched up what he would let us. But he's stuborn. I suppect he HSS more wounds then the ones he let us take care of. We gave him an antibotic and a pain killer. He took the antibotic but so far has refused the pain pills. He's free to go." The nurse told her.

Jamie noded as she walked into the exam room, looks at him. Her body language told him she really cared about him, she helped him off the bed then back out to her car. " Your spending the night at my house! No if ands or buts about it! I'm sure Anton has some sweats or something you can sleep in, as soon as we get back were going to study least until he fall asleep. " She said as she drove down the road, reached over for his hand. Jamie had only cared about one person this much, that person was her older brother who had been killed by a drink while riding his motor cycle.

Griffin looked away from her. It meant a lot that she wanted to help him. But he knew he couldn't let her. Staying would only put her at risk. It was one of the reasons he still lived at home. Anything else put people in danger and he couldn't do that. "I will study with you Jamie but I can't stay. We have school tomorrow." He told her softly.

" I know we do, I'm trying to help you. Nobody knows this but I watched my brother die... He was hit by a drunk driver, was in a chemically induced a coma do his body could heal it's self but when they took him out he never woke up. I was there everyday after school praying he would wake up, he just never opened his eyes." Jamie said as she pulled into her driveway, the tears started flowing again. She missed her older brother, never took off the necklace he had given her for her 12th birthday. Her parents never talked about him because he had been eight years older then her, she had been fourteen when he died.

"I'm sorry about your brother Jamie. I know you want to help. I appreciate it more then you know. But I can't put you in danger. I'll be alright. I always am. The best way you can help is by helping me graduate. I need to graduate Jamie." Griffin wiped her tears way with his thumb.

" I can do that, if you won't spend the night we'll just came here after school tomorrow. I know this sounds strange but I really like you, have for sometime now. Your mysterious, keep to yourself but today in the class room when we kissed I felt a real connection.. My parents are never home, buy me things to exspress their love for me, I was only with Brock because my dad was backing him on a scholarship. Wow sorry I just totally told you my life story." Jamie said as she chewed on her lower lip, placed her hand on top of his. Her heart melted with his touch, she really just wanted to stay in the car with him for a little bit longer.

"I would like to come back after school. I seriously need the help. I swear those text books ate written in a different language. Sometimes I think my book is different from everyone elses." He blushed shyly when she mentioned their kiss. "I like you Jamie. But we can't be anything but friends. Not until I graduate." Griffin told her seriously.

" It's okay." Jamie said as she climbed out of the car, opened your door for him holding her hand out to him. She could tell by the tone of his voice that he was protecting her, she appreciated it. Her books were in her room but she could easily use is, give him all the help he needed to graduate.

Griffin hesitated before taking her hsnf. He didn't know why she was so nice to him he was a social outcsst. He key her lead him into the house. He insisted that they sit at the table. He figured that he couldn't damage much there. As they sat to study Jamie would discovery that the biggest problem Griffin had was that he was dyslexic. He truely wasn't reading the same books she was. She saw 1884 he saw 1488.

" We're gonna try something different. Close your book for a second, close your eyes." Jamie had tutored a few kids in a lower grade dealing with the same problem, after a few seconds she smiled. " Now open your book to the page you closed it on, I know the years are backwards but don't pay attention to them their just numbers. They mean nothing, despite being on a test just imagine their not there." She said as she sat next to him, showed him a simple trick to reading everything that seemed backwards to him.

Griffin frown but did as she asked. It helped. But because he had had the problem so long without help his reading level was lower then it should be. He struggled over words that she had probably know for years."I hate books." He told her in frustation.

Status
Not open for further replies.