Good Girl/Bad Boy (Myself, KatherinWinter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie pulled back looked down at the floor, tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't believe she had just done that, she couldn't believe her boyfriend had cheated on her. Her heart was in pieces, she felt worthless. She had never expected it, she was just a wreck to the point of willing to let Griffin be the one that took her innocence since her plan to marry Brock due to her parents liked him so much had been destroyed.

Griffin wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her against him. He wasn't used to physical contact but it was clear that she was. He gently tipped her chin up so he could look into her eyes. He wiped her tears away with his thumb. He brushed his lips over her eyes. "Don't cry Jaime he isn't worth it. He's just a horny jerk who doesn't know a good thing when he has it. Your better off without him."

" It's because I wouldn't give it up! " Jamie said as she buried her face into his chest, just held onto him. She didn't want let go of him, could tell she was invading his personal space. All she had ever wanted had just been taken from her, she was just in shambles.

"Give it up?" Griffin repeated confused. "Shit that asshole has been pressuring you for sex? I'll punch him the next time I see him. Never give up sex Jamie. You can only give your innocence once. You make the man you give it to prove that he is worth of that gift before you give it to him. Do let anyone ever take it from you."

" He's been begging me to have sex with him since we started dating in eigth grade, my parents really like him. Their not even home right now, Brock is uninvited to my party. I still want you to come though, it's not out of pity. " Jamie said as she slid her hand up under his shirt, kissed him again. She just felt a connection with Griffin that she'd never felt with Brock, being in his presence she felt whole.

Griffin tried her kiss shyly. He lacked the confidence of an experienced kisser. He pulled back and looked Jamie in the eyes once again. "You should be proud that you haven't given in to him. He doesn't deserve you if he doesn't see how much of a treasure you are. I'll try to come to your party."

Jamie could see she was making him uncomfortable, she stepped back a few feet to give him his space. She looked down at the floor as she leaned against the desk, could feel fire developing between her legs. Just kissing Griffin had turned her on, she knew she was in trouble. The blonde wanted to wait till she was married or at least engaged to get married, now that wouldn't happen. She would be eighteen in a few days, wanted her first time to be with someone she trusted but other then her pool boy there wasn't anyone around that would give her what she wanted.

Griffin studied Jamie. He wondered if she knew how lucky she was. Probably not. The lucky rarely did. At least she wasn't crying anymore. He needed something to being to her party. Lacking funds there was only one thing he could bring. "What's your favorite animal Jamie?"

" My favorite animal um.. I really don't have one but if I were to choose it would be a kitty cat because their so soft, cuddly." Jamie said as she looked up at him, gave him a smile. She had never been asked that before. Her parents always bought her clothes or jewelry but for her sixteenth birthday they had given her a car, Anton the pool boy brought over from Brazil who never spoke. She figured it was because he didn't know English, the kne time she heard him speak it was to her Nanny about something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Griffin grinned. "Perfect. You better get going before you get into trouble for missing your next class." He headed towards the door. "Thanks for inviting me yo your party. I'll be there if I can." He walked out of the classroom. Although he should head to his next class he decided to skip it. It wasn't like he would learn anything anyway.

Jamie sighed as she followed him out into the hall, saw Brock coming out of the student lounge. She rolled her eyes, took the pass back to her previous class just as the bell had rung. Grabbing her things she decided she would head home early, catch up on the work later. Her stomach was on Fire, she just wanted to lay down. Getting an excuse from the nurse to leave school early she headed outside to her car, climbed in setting her bags next to her. She started her car, pulled out of the parking lot. It never took her long to get home, she greeted her nanny then went straight to her bedroom. Her room sat just over the patio with the pool, hot tub so she always had a perfect view of Anton.

She watched him clean the pool in his torn jeans, muscle shirt chewing on her lower lip. Once she no longer wanted to watch Anton she curled up on her bed, just hugged one of her pillows. Looking over at her night stand she noticed a few pieces of mail, figured she could look at it later. As she hugged her pillow she started to fall asleep, with her door closed she never heard anything except her phone when it went off. Ignoring the loud noise of her phone she just rested her eyes, that was what she had told herself she was doing.

Griffin slowly made his way home. He didn't know why he was going home. The house would be empty unless his father was home. If his father was home he didn't want to be there but he had nothing where else to go. He walked into the run down trailer. He minute he walked in the door he was grabbed and slammed to the ground.

Brock frowned when he didnt see Jamie in the hall between classes. He almost always saw her between classes. He decided to try calling her.

Jamie didn't care that her phone was going off, she let it go straight to voice mail. Her little nap had turned into a few hours of sleep, when her nanny told her she had a snack waiting in the kitchen she didn't even move from her bed. She never slept when she was upset but today was different, she could hear Anton's equipment running as he cleaned out the hot tub. Rolling over onto her side her eyes were istant re closed, she would call who ever it was back later. She was having a pretty good dream, she was still pretty turned on from her hand sliding under griffin's shirt.

Griffin grunted as his back hit the floor. He closed his eyes and cursed himself for being stupid. He should have known his father would be home even though it was still the middle if the day. He was tempted to just surrender and let his father have his way but he was a fighter. He shoved at his old man. He need to find a way out of this house before he killed the old man or the old man killed him.

Jamie rolled over opening her eyes she looked at the time sat up, stretched then changed into a pair of black with punk stripe sweats. She also put on a pink t-shirt, pulled her hair up into a pony tale. The blonde didn't have any plans for the rest of the day, walked downstairs to eat her snack. Her phone was still in her nightstand drawer, she didn't care.

Brock called Jamie as soon as school was out. It wasn't like her not to return his call. Something had to be wrong. Had she gotten sick? He wondered as he tried calling again. When he got no answer he descided that he had better go check on her. He stopped and picked up a rose before heading to her house. Before long he was knocking on her door.

Jamie rolled her eyes as she walked out of the kitchen, opened the door. She stared at Brock for a few seconds looked at the rose then the tears started again, of cours she wanted to slam the door in his face. Her mouth opened but nothing came out, she really hoped he had something to say to her because she couldn't bare to look at him. Turning around so her back was to him she wiped away her tears, waited for him to try touching her.

"Hey Jamie. What's the matter babe?" Brock was confused by her tears. Had her parents told her they couldn't come to her party? That was probably it. He knew how much she had been looking forward to them being there. "I'm sure they'll make it up to you babe. They eoilf come if they could."

" You really think that's why I'm upset? Oh please.. I saw you with Miss Chandler in the student lounge, I know it's because I won't give you want you so desperately want. How long have you been seeing her? I mean she's what twenty four twenty five? I can call my dad tell him were breaking up, you lose your sponsor..." Jamie said as she turned around, rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest she just stared at him waiting for his reaction.

"Jamie I understand why your upset." Brock silently cursed himself. Why don't she have to cat h him? "I know you don't understand my frustation. Its not as easy for teenage boys to stay celibate as it is teenage girls. Our body's demand sex. I thought being someone else would help me not to push you so hard."

Griffin nearly got out the door. He hadn't really one the fight with his father but he hsfnt completely lost either. Atlesst now he had somewhere to go for awhile. He needed Jamie's help to graduate. HD had to graduate if he ever wanted to escale.

Status
Not open for further replies.