Good Evening

T

TriBeast Huntress

Original poster
Hello there,

I am TriBeast Huntress.

I have been roleplaying for nearly 19 years, during these years I have seen the birth and death of many a roleplay. Some of my own making and others that were just insanely fun and well written. Despite the many years I have under my belt, I still hold all my past roleplays in a light that shows how much I have evolved as a roleplayers... Starting from my first ever roleplay entitled "Blood and Steel"... A roleplay that died after just two days and yet continued to be resurrected by other players, despite it's paper-thin plot... All the way to my Trilogy of roleplays, simply entitled "The Outsiders: Losing Paradise, War for Paradise and Regaining Paradise".

Most of the roleplaying experience is of the Group variety and as such I have very little experience with 1 on 1 roleplays.

I am here now to continue growing as a writer and to see just what new horizons lay beyond the stars.

Outside of roleplaying, I am an avid Archer, Gamer and all around bookworm. When it comes to games, I prefer RPG's leaning mostly towards Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Skyrim.

I hope to find some wonderful partners here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to the site! You'll definitely fit in around here. What's your favourite book? I used to love reading, haven't been doing so lately though, do you have any suggestions? Anyways! I hope you enjoy your stay! <3

My favorite book... That is a hard one to answer, but I would have to say that it's a book called Mark of the Werewolf... So I'd suggest that one or a book called The Hyde Effect.