Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

A

Aichi

Original poster
Good evening ladies and gentlecoltsmen. I am Aichi, the bum that sits on your couch and steals the remote from you wanderer. I heard of your lolis roleplay forum and would like to take part of this so called thing you call stalking people on facebook "writing." I'll be curt, my English is morbid and horrid. I'll try to spare you the mercy of reading my gouging attempts of roleplay.

Anyways, you wish to know about me? Fine. I am a 18 year old loli in disguise who wishes for a white knight decently mannered person to save her from the castle 100 stories tall. The doors are locked and you must climb the tower while arrows rain from the heavens and crack your skull. Good luck. More? I enjoy vidya games and going on /touhou/ /jp/. I am currently studying Computer Science in an academia revered for their outstanding Cyber Sec. program.

So, why am I here? One of your mods *cough*Sakura*cough* got into a discussion with me in the importance of English and yadayadayada... and I explained how Engineering > English and she told me that Computer Science == English and I'm like Computer Science != English... and then she told me to join this forum and now I'm here. Derp. We made a bet on who has the best roleplaying skills and so...

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

The pic is supposed to say Challenge Accepted if you can't read it.

Welcome to Iwaku, well spoken one. Your intro was clever and well worded, it made me laugh.

Glad you took Sakura's advice and joined the site, I am sure you will find everything you are looking for here. Check out our general forum for some random topic action.

If you are chomping at the bit to get into some Role play, filling out the Roleplay Resume on your profile is a good place to start, after that, head on over to the sigh-up section and check things out.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

HEY LOSER.
The fact that you followed my advice and came just means that I WIN. P:
Hahah, jk. I was just kidding! I didn't think you'd seriously join =D

&oh yeah, i'm not a moddie anymooaarrr. at least not at the moment ^^ because i couldn't
handle the work + college stuff :/

This guy is on my floor in college! He's a genius! :D at math & video games 8D

Welcome to Iwakuuuu~ :]

OH YEAH. I told you I was "Sakura" but we're having halloween-style-name-changes :] so currently, I'm Lucy :]

NOW IM GONNA COME KICK YOUR DOOR REPEATEDLY. ;D

~~

A friend of Saku's is more than welcome here, of course!
I'm Kitti, dressed up as a Magic character for Halloween, nice to meet you.
I hope that you have lots of fun and that I get to play with you at some point~
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, though Sakura is entirely capable of pointing you in the right direction and I'm sure it's easier to grab her and get her help. x3
Happy playing~

TOUHOU NERD!!! *Throws rocks!* D:

*sits on his roleplay throne and hands a gold-plated keyboard to Sakura and Aichi*

Begin.

HEY LOSER.
The fact that you followed my advice and came just means that I WIN. P:
Hahah, jk. I was just kidding! I didn't think you'd seriously join =D

I go wherever there is a source of entertainment.

OH YEAH. I told you I was "Sakura" but we're having halloween-style-name-changes :] so currently, I'm Lucy :]

NOW IM GONNA COME KICK YOUR DOOR REPEATEDLY. ;D

I already figured out your user name before I registered. And feel free to kick on my door, I highly doubt the force of your leg against my door will cause even a slight vibration.

@PumpkinLord: I read the rules. They were all scattered though so it was kind of like a small scavenger hunt.

@Nissa: I'm familiar with RPs. I'll take your word for it though.

@Glampire: It's the way to achieving inner peace.

@Asmodeus: One does not dictate if he/she is the jester or the bemused rather it is his/her actions that display it.

Welcome to the Iwaku!
I am Loveless (or Revenant for Halloween), one of the many wonderful staff members here on the site.
Also meaning, if you ever need assistance, please feel free to ask. :D
All the names in Purple, Blue, and Red are part of Staff. (Staff, Global Mods, and Administrators)
So, feel welcomed to come up to any of us if you need any help with the site! <3

I hope you enjoy yourself here on Iwaku by becoming an active member with posting, being involved in
General and Board Games, and if you wish to get to know the members here on the site more, come into the Cbox for some great chatting!
And if you're truly insane, welcome yourself to the Asylum (be warned....).

*tips hat* Have a great day,
And can't wait to see your name around the site. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please PM me if you have any questions.

So I heard everyone is actually taking this RP battle seriously. Alright then, here's something for you.

Yo what is with Sakura and her mettle,
She thinks she can win an RP battle,
too bad she can't rap like me,
so let me win this as I'm on the PC,
you guy think you got swag, rooting for her,
unfortunately for you all I see is an over-hyped stir,
make the challenge, I'm waiting to see,
what the staff of Iwaku gives to me.

I take challenges seriously. I'm not going to just lurk and walk away if you challenge me, Sakura.

*Pokes the signature* :D

Do you wanna start an official challenge? I can make the thread and I think it would be fun!
^___^

onion_msn_smileys-07.gif

I have no clue what is going on,
but I like his rap battle swag.
>:D
-thumbs up.-