Good Day to you all

S

Shuboni

Original poster
I have the great opportunity to join a new roleplaying board and this is where it gets me. I was invited a little while ago, promising that I would join as soon as I got a computer with a keyboard instead of one of those dreadful tablet things. Well, here I am. And here is my survey, filled out and ready for your praise.

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Well either my username or my middle name. What's my middle name? Believe it or not, Luigi.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm male and I'm 19.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Romantic comedies or anything suggested to me. I'm flexible.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

You mean, what kind of characters am I forced to play? Crazy, perverted, guys that are quite touchy-feely and oddly loved by everyone. If you've ever heard of Hetalia, I'm perfect as Francis.
But, I would like to play characters with more class.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

... It just had to be Zombie Fox Plushes...

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Oh great. How do I sing techno again?

Does Shuboni mean anything?
And who invited you? :3

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku, Shuboni!
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
You should fill out our Roleplay Resume and then sign up for rolelays in the Roleplay Signup section to get started with everything.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
I look forward to playing with you, you seem like fun~

Shuboni means nothing really. I just made it up as I went. I saw the list I had to fill out and thought, "Now what would be a good username that probably hasn't been taken?" Then that came to mind.

And who invited me? Zypher did. From a different site, no less. I'm quite happy to be here, and I just barely got done filling out the resume as I'm typing this as well. See, I TYPE at around 90 wpm but on those blasted tablets, I can only do about 1/4 that speed.

Oooh, you're one of Zyphie-love's friends? :3
Then my intuition was correct - I'm sure you'll be marvelous to play with.
I hope to see you around!

Broseph? My name isn't Joseph and I'm not your brother. Or am I?

If that were the case, wouldn't you call me Brouigi?

Welcome to the forum, Mister Shu. Enjoy your time here.

Character you are FORCED to play? XD That sounds dangerous! I hope we can hook you up with some roleplays where you can play the sort of characters you -like- to play.

Welcome to Iwaku!> :D

Hey now, being forced isn't always bad. Some times it can be quite...

I'll save that for some other time.

And please, no 'sirs' or 'misters' when it comes to addressing me. I may type refined but I'm far from it.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku. I see from your avatar that you might be interested in Soul Eater. Frankenstein is the resident bad ass of the Soul Academy.

Stein is my favorite. He can dissect me any day. Kukuku...

*ahem*

Haha I don't blame you. I would consider it an honor if he dissected me. . . well I would put up some resistance. lol Well if you're looking for a roleplay then please feel free to join A Tale of Winter Memories. The more the merrier. :)

AH! Wonderful to see you about! Glad you decided to come aboard! As everyone has said, we're here to help you find an awesome roleplay experience that suits your tastes! It seems you've already gotten some aid in navigating the site but if any questions pop up feel free to ask just about anyone and I'm sure you'll get a lot of help. (And I'm around to help as well!)