Good day from Tynebris

T

Tynebris

Original poster
Good day to you all. If you don't have a good day then I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm Tynebris, some random person who loves roleplaying and just can't get enough. I'm a 19 year old male and have some casual-roleplaying experience.
I'm new to this roleplaying, but as I said I have some experience. Had some experience on some other forum which doesn't have a main focus on roleplayer, hence why I think I am a casual roleplayer.
I prefer group roleplayings with the focus on fantasy. Sci-Fi is also a genre I like, but fantasy is currently my favorite. The only 1:1 roleplays I like are where I can be a pet dragon. (and maybe some other ones). I don't really like romance roleplays.

Hopefully after reading my post your day might shine a bit brighter.

- Tynebris

Hey there Tynebris! Neat name by the way. My day was going pretty great but reading your post has made my day even better. It's so nice to see more newbies!
Fantasy rp's are awesome, so I hope I get to see you in some in the future. Iwaku welcomes you!

Thank you for the welcome-reply. It's always a great feeling to receive a reply. We will see if our pathes cross some day, the future has a lot to offer while it remains a mystery.

Hi there! :D I like dragons. Lots of dragons. >:3 Welcome to the site!

Thank you for welcoming me to this site.
Hehe, dragons come in so many different forms and shapes, there is one for everyone's taste.