Good day, fine sirs and madams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jakers

Original poster
Hello there! I'm a British individual who likes hugs, ponies and tea. I'm a 19 year old heterosexual male who adores dubstep, and creating my own music. I like to play on various instruments such as beatboxing with my voice, harmonica and the good old ocarina.

I originally came from the C:DDA forums where I RP'ed there as a game master for an RP called Spellbound, which had its shenanigans but it was quite a successful RP. I like to play shy females when I myself am RP'ing, so don't judge!

I look forward to meeting up with some new awesome people, stay epic, and free hugs will be distributed for everyone =3

Hey there, person who totally isn't my Senpai...
Good to see you made the leap over here!

This guy.
This guy right here ^^^

BUT HELLO JAKERS IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU.

I'm sorry, it's early and I'm like delirious right now and oh my god AP English why do I need to do this essay I'm leaving this school now.
Life is suffering, Jakers. Iwaku is like a thing that's kinda there to the side and it doesn't suck.
Gods help me.

Reactions: PureKor
OMG !! Finally another British person xD lol
I am curious now in what area you might live :))

Maybe we are neighbours and we don't know ha ah ^^

Welcome to the Madness xD please enjoy your stay.<3

Hello person I invited here! Have a nice stay.

OMG !! Finally another British person xD lol
I am curious now in what area you might live :))

I live in Devon, because OO-ARR farming, etc. Yay farming! Currently I work as an English teaching assistant, thanks for the warm welcome guys, and I'm looking forward to RPing here; EVERYTHING IS SO NEW OMG *Japaneseschoolgirlsqueal*

I live in Devon, because OO-ARR farming, etc. Yay farming! Currently I work as an English teaching assistant, thanks for the warm welcome guys, and I'm looking forward to RPing here; EVERYTHING IS SO NEW OMG *Japaneseschoolgirlsqueal*

Ha ah xD awesome
Unfortunately we are not neighbours but I guess still in the Uk right ?@,@

Enjoy your time and lurk around ^^

We aren't neighbours!? *Cri everytiem*

But yeah I live in the Southwest area of the UK, just next to Cornwall. If I look to my left I can see around 200 sheep in a field rolling around, and at the moment a baby lamb is jumping around on the other sheep like they're a parkour course; #fieldbanter

But yeah, I'll try to get some rep here and I'll try my best to RP for a while. Who knows, I might even take up GMing again soon =3

We aren't neighbours!? *Cri everytiem*

But yeah I live in the Southwest area of the UK, just next to Cornwall. If I look to my left I can see around 200 sheep in a field rolling around, and at the moment a baby lamb is jumping around on the other sheep like they're a parkour course; #fieldbanter

But yeah, I'll try to get some rep here and I'll try my best to RP for a while. Who knows, I might even take up GMing again soon =3

Ha ah xD. I am closer to Birmingham actually lol
It's alright ~ no need to cry now.:)

Aha! Indeed. Good luck xD

Greeeetings Jakers! :D Welcome to the site!

*Dies because yay like the whole crew is here*

Jakers buddy, the whole crew is here I do believe.

Welcome to the site! I haven't been able to stay away, no matter how long I tried.

The whole CDDA crew is here, more or less! Mwahaha, time to go and dominate the RP's with cheap romances do some RP'ing, once I find one I like that is... although there is definietely no shortage of RP's here, I don't know where to start! @w@

Also Diana, that owl is adorable <3

Hello, and welcome! I have a few if you're interested. We're always looking for more RPers. Hope your day is going well!

The whole CDDA crew is here, more or less! Mwahaha, time to go and dominate the RP's with cheap romances do some RP'ing, once I find one I like that is... although there is definietely no shortage of RP's here, I don't know where to start! @w@

Also Diana, that owl is adorable <3
Jakers, maybe you could just get a simple concept and throw together a jump-in RP? That was my first RP on here, and it worked out pretty well until RL problems. D:

And given your origins, you might be interested in joining up with our Cataclysm based RP :p I'm still doing all the set up stuff, so it might not start until after labor day.

Jakers, maybe you could just get a simple concept and throw together a jump-in RP?
And given your origins, you might be interested in joining up with our Cataclysm based RP :p I'm still doing all the set up stuff, so it might not start until after labor day.

Bah, I have to go back to work this Wednesday which kinda sucks, but it could be worse I guess. I'll probably not run any RP's for a while until the kids and I have their Christmas holidays. By run RP's I mean like, properly GM'ed ones. I'll still join RP's though, and I sent a request for the Cataclysm RP because ZOMBIES AND MUTANTS AND CYBORG MUTANT ZOMBIES!

AND CTHULHU MONSTERS AND EVIL PLANTS AND FUNGUS AND NETHERWORLD HORRORS AND BLOBS AND EVIL ANIMALS AND GIANT INSECTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.