Good Day Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxDreamingxX

Original poster
Hello everyone! I recently joined after searching for a cool roleplay site. The one I used to be on became very boring and no fun. I love to roleplay and always looking for new ones to join. I'm a big fan of Anime and love reading. If you have a recently created thread and no ones really posting, tell me! If I find it interesting you can bet I'll join. I'm always open to critisim since I wanna be a great author when I'm older. Weird, huh? If your lucky, I might even ask to borrow a name of a place or character for one of my books! Heheh.

I hope to make good friends and be apart of this seemingly awesome community! Oh, I almost forgot! If you ever need someone to talk too, you can always come to me. I'm a good listener ^^

Reactions: MrFoyle
Well, although I am new I must this website is a fantastic place for rpers.
An fan of Anime? I have just recently found the show Attack on Titan and love it. What is one of you favorite anime?

I am sure you will be a fantastic author when you are older, and I hope to see one of yours books on a shelf someday.
What types of stories do you enjoy writing?

Reactions: astarwing
Well, I love quite a few Anime's that I've seen. The first one I ever watched was Angel Beats and I've loved it since. I also really like Inuyasha, My Little Monster, and Toradora. There's a few more but those we're the ones of the top of my head.

As for the topic of writing, I enjoy writing Fantasy or Modern Fantasy the most. I just love knowing you can write whatever you wish.

Well, I love quite a few Anime's that I've seen. The first one I ever watched was Angel Beats and I've loved it since. I also really like Inuyasha, My Little Monster, and Toradora. There's a few more but those we're the ones of the top of my head.

As for the topic of writing, I enjoy writing Fantasy or Modern Fantasy the most. I just love knowing you can write whatever you wish.
I look out for Angel Beats, :p

Oh I adore a good fantasy rp. Something like a JRR Tolkien style book?

Reactions: XxDreamingxX
I haven't read any of his books. However, I have watched the Hobbit. But books are usually better ^^'

You have a point there. I guess the movies can be just as great as the books sometimes.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.