Good Day Everyone!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxDreamingxX

Hello everyone! I recently joined after searching for a cool roleplay site. The one I used to be on became very boring and no fun. I love to roleplay and always looking for new ones to join. I'm a big fan of Anime and love reading. If you have a recently created thread and no ones really posting, tell me! If I find it interesting you can bet I'll join. I'm always open to critisim since I wanna be a great author when I'm older. Weird, huh? If your lucky, I might even ask to borrow a name of a place or character for one of my books! Heheh.

I hope to make good friends and be apart of this seemingly awesome community! Oh, I almost forgot! If you ever need someone to talk too, you can always come to me. I'm a good listener ^^

M

MrFoyle

Well, although I am new I must this website is a fantastic place for rpers.
An fan of Anime? I have just recently found the show Attack on Titan and love it. What is one of you favorite anime?

I am sure you will be a fantastic author when you are older, and I hope to see one of yours books on a shelf someday.
What types of stories do you enjoy writing?

X

XxDreamingxX

Well, I love quite a few Anime's that I've seen. The first one I ever watched was Angel Beats and I've loved it since. I also really like Inuyasha, My Little Monster, and Toradora. There's a few more but those we're the ones of the top of my head.

As for the topic of writing, I enjoy writing Fantasy or Modern Fantasy the most. I just love knowing you can write whatever you wish.

M

MrFoyle

Well, I love quite a few Anime's that I've seen. The first one I ever watched was Angel Beats and I've loved it since. I also really like Inuyasha, My Little Monster, and Toradora. There's a few more but those we're the ones of the top of my head.

As for the topic of writing, I enjoy writing Fantasy or Modern Fantasy the most. I just love knowing you can write whatever you wish.
I look out for Angel Beats, :p

Oh I adore a good fantasy rp. Something like a JRR Tolkien style book?

X

XxDreamingxX

I haven't read any of his books. However, I have watched the Hobbit. But books are usually better ^^'

M

MrFoyle

I haven't read any of his books. However, I have watched the Hobbit. But books are usually better ^^'
Ughhh.....It depend. I love the books, but the movies are so good also.

X

XxDreamingxX

You have a point there. I guess the movies can be just as great as the books sometimes.

Drake Vampiron

"Wanna see something amazing?"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Im usually more of an aggressive player, especially with the type of character that Drake is. But if a specific situation or scene calls for me to become passive, i can
Favorite Genres
Modern Fantasy, Scifi, Slight Romance, & Action are my main stits but if you want to rp and your genre isnt listed here, just ask me about it c:
Genre You DON'T Like
Overwhelming Romance tends to get boring for me
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.