Good day, 1x1 Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
Hola!

So, I'm new here and I'm most definitely a fan of 1x1 roleplays. So Hm, where to start...

Dealbreakers:

∽ I write between 1 to 5 paragraphs. I usually try to match my partner. But, quality over quantity! Once we get into a roleplay, I probably will simmer down to 1 or 2 paragraphs.
Please tell me if you have triggers! I can write nearly anything, so I'd like to know beforehand so I don't offend or hurt you!
∽Smut- screams. I can do smut and I do use kinks, but it's always your call if we go into that or not.
∽Let me get to know you! I love knowing who I'm RPing with.
∽I am awful for replies. If you need instant replies, I can't do that for you. I'll always try to give you at least one a week.
∽I prefer MxM! But all genders are okay with me!
∽If you can, I'd like to RP over Skype or email. But, I really need to get used to this site so, please teach me(; ̄ェ ̄)

Okay so, into roleplays!

I have plots in mind and I'd love to discuss plots!
Genres (* what I'd really like)

*Sci-fi!
Slice of life!
Horror!
*High school Drama!
*Crime/Police/**Medical Drama!
Historical!
*Romance (Yaoi**/Yuri/etc)!
Superheroes!
Post-Apocalyptic!
Supernatural!
I do a few fandoms, if that's your forte:

*Person of Interest
**The Walking dead (Season 1,2 and 3.)
**Star Trek TOS
X-Men
Hannibal
*Scream
*K-pop

Wow okay so I think that's everything. I hope I did that correctly! So if you're interested, check out my resume and just shoot me a message and maybe we can talk some more about what's good!

Thank you for reading!♪(´ε` )

Welcome to the site ^_^!! I was wondering if you would be interested in doing either a historical romance or superhero roleplay with me?(if that would be okay with you of course ^_^)

Hey! Thank you!

Yes! I'd mostly be interested in the superhero roleplay c: you should totally pm me about your preferences and all! :duck:

Hey, Axy. I'd love to work something out with you! All of your fav genres sound A+ to me.

Hello Axy, I totally am into all of those things too! If you'd like to play, hit me up :D

hello.

I am new to the site too. but I would be honored to start an RP with you if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.