Good Afternoon, Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chapatrap

My Iwaku account has lay mostly dormant since I made it all those months ago, so think of this as my official joining. I'm Chapatrap and I've been RP'ing for a few years now. I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi and nation rps the most, although anything a bit different is grand. I'm up for writing a few paragraphs, so I guess you'd call me an Intermediate kind of guy. I'm in the market for new RP's at the moment and what better way than to branch out into a new community? I hope my career here is long and prosperous!

Quality over quantity! Even an intermediate person can write seven paragraphs, just remember that quality matters moreso than length! Besides that though, welcome (back?) to Iwaku, Chapatrap! I hope you have fun and I hope I can see you around~ :)

Quality over quantity! Even an intermediate person can write seven paragraphs, just remember that quality matters moreso than length! Besides that though, welcome (back?) to Iwaku, Chapatrap! I hope you have fun and I hope I can see you around~ :)
Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.