Good afternoon, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cerion

Original poster
Hello, Iwaku. I'm Cerion, or Cer. I was shown this site by my significant other, and look forward to participating in some of these wonderful group roleplays I see going on. I've taken some time to explore before posting, and I have to say that I am (for the most part) impressed by what I've seen.

I am, first and foremost, a storyteller. Medieval/fantasy is my bread and butter, especially along the lines of such works as The Wheel of Time or The Belgariad. A wand'ring minstrel, I am, here to tell (and learn!) as many stories as I can.

I have a few friends who frequent this site as well, though I'm not sure I really want to be associated with them. ;)

Regardless. It is a pleasure to meet you all. Please, feel free to pester me at any time.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Howdy Cer! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku Cerion, Its wonderful to meet you ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku Cerion, Its wonderful to meet you ^_^

Thank you, all, for your welcome. :) Ashmekh, mae govannen, well met, hello! I've done a bit more exploring, and I must say that it seems I made the right decision in coming here!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Welcome to Iwaku! Always glad to see another med/fant enthusiast show up. :D Feel free to start a conversation with me if you ever find yourself short on RPs, I'm almost always looking for more.

Welcome to Iwaku! Always glad to see another med/fant enthusiast show up. :D Feel free to start a conversation with me if you ever find yourself short on RPs, I'm almost always looking for more.

I will keep that in mind! Also, your signature about Ayn Rand and Tolkien made me giggle uncontrollably.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Status
Not open for further replies.