Good Afternoon Everyone!

C

Clockwork.Ene

Original poster
Hello everyone.

tumblr_lnzoceC3jH1qzj0r9o1_500.gif

(Hah, Couldn't Resist.)

Any-who...

I'm Clockwork.Ene, though you can just call me Ene.

I'm new here and rather new to roleplaying as well. -One Month, woot.-

Anyway, I hope to make some new friends and to go on a plethora of roleplay adventures! (Does that sound nerdy...?)

See you around the forum [hopefully]!

Why Hello There~~~~

My name is Mitten I am (unofficially, sadly) Iwaku's greeting Kitten! :D

It's a super awesome pleasure to meet you and have you on Iwaku~ The majority of us are nerds and the other half are just crazy, so you'll fit right in ^^ If you have any questions or need help figuring out how to do something, feel free to message me, I'm usually always available. If you want to meet some people there are always people in the CBox! (Mind you, I don't take responsibility of what topic you end up coming across)

Well, welcome and I hope you like it here as much as I do! ^^ The lovely members with the dark Blue names are Staff, and the amazing members with the Red names are Admins, feel free to contact them with any questions as well!

I saved you the handing out of cookies ^^

Greetings fair Clock of the works, welcome the role playing site Iwaku...(tonechange) I'm Rui ask if you need anything...

That made me spit out my Lucky Charms. Look at the impression you're making. >:[

Welcome to Iwaku, Ene~ I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire, and I love Lucky Charms.

Juku gave you some nice links there (*glares at Juku*). They should help you out a lot. You should also stop by the
Academy. It's a very useful place to go to test out your writing skills, request for mentors, so on so forth.

Kakashi and Gay Senseiiiiiiiiiii! <3 Naruto!
Welcome to the Commnunity, Ene!
Pleasure to meet you, I am Doxa!
Let us know if we can assist you.