1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
"Gone for too Long"

When they were young, they were so very much in love. He was a small town boy with big hopes for the future and she was a star waiting to be set free so she could rise higher then ever. They were tar crossed lovers and did everything together: eat, play, talk, and even wound up being consensual first's after their high school graduation. However, things took a turn for the worst when the young man was suddenly drafted into the armed forces. Promising that when he returned, they would be together forever, raising their future children and living in the big house that they always dreamed about, he went off to war in the hopes of returning.

Three months later, she received a personal messenger. He was killed in a bombing raid by the enemy, his body was lost in the chaos that ensued. Several others seemingly disappeared, but there were no reports of them being captured by the enemy and held for ransom. Alone and devastated by the loss of her dear one, she tried so hard to move on, but everything they did reminded her of her lost love. His obituary came out soon after the report and there was an official funeral for those lost in the raid. The bodies that were recovered came home but the boy held so close to her heart, was not returned.

Days of mourning lead to weeks and the weeks turned to months, all of which her mind was set upon the soldier she loved. During her loss, came a man who she knew well before the boy. He was successful and wealthy, but still humble and kind. He offered her a shoulder to cry on, which in time, led to a husband to hold and care for. Years passed after the soldier's death, and in all that time she still thought of him. Now married to the successful man, the young woman lived a life of luxury and grace, elegantly going about her days. She often played hostess at dinner parties in her mansion home and provided services for the poor when she could spare the time.

However, a day was fast approaching. In the days to come, she would come face to face with a ghost. The boy whom she loved so dearly for so many years, and secretly held onto that love until this day, had come back to her. He had survived the bombs along with the seven other missing men and they spent years trying to escape from their horrifying (metaphorical) prison upon the battlefield. He had returned not months before meeting the woman, but in that time his family had given up all hope and he discovered she had moved on. Living in a homeless shelter and having nowhere else to go, the young man continued on until he got a job and managed to rent out a small apartment. Night terrors frequented him as memories of the war came flooding back. The only thing keeping him going was the thought of coming back to this woman, but she had since moved on.

With endless love for this man still in her heart, the woman must make the ultimate choice: stay with her husband who despite being very much in love with doesn't make her feel like the soldier did, or return to her long-lost love who seemingly has no future ahead of him?

The events to follow are troublesome, filled with deceit and drama, hurt and comfort, and a decision that by selecting either choice, will destroy one man in this woman's life. Is she ready to decide? Are you ready to make her?

Okay, so this is an old RP I've wanted to reboot for a whole similar to my "She's the Secret, He's the Agent" RP I posted a while back. I'm looking for somebody to play the female role with this specific appearance. The name and personal information is entirely up to you, but I would appreciate somebody picking up where my partner left off:

Dylan_Ryder_No_4_by_Rickkk.jpg

dylan_ryder_no_2_by_rickkk-d2mjjsn.jpg

image.jpg

I'll be using the same character of the soldier as I used before, which I will provide once I have an interested partner. This story will contain the combined pairings of: Soldier who comes home from war, Rich Woman x Poor Man, and (if we decide on it) Married Woman cheats on her husband with Single Man.

I'd like the RP to be full of emotion and powerful moments. Just because the soldier came back into her life doesn't mean that the woman's instantly going to jump his bones. She should be hesitant to even think about loving him again because in her eyes, he's been dead for years. The soldier could also understand that while she's married, he has to force all romantic thoughts of her out of his mind and heart, trying his best to not love this woman he's idolized for years.

I'm thinking he would've been gone at least 4 years, maybe a little less. That would allow some time for the woman to mourn, then marry her husband before the soldier comes back. He would've left when they were about 19-20, so they would be mid-late twenties when the main "he came back" story begins.

Anyways, post below or send me a PM telling me that you're interested and we'll take it off from there. When you post/PM me, please ask any possible questions you may have concerning this RP, or being up ideas that interest you. I'm always willing to hear what my partners have to say. I'll only be accepting ONE person for this, so good luck.

Reactions: Drkhntrss
Hello. I am faily new to the site. But not to rping. And would like a chance. I would be interested. This sounds like a great rp. You said you would like someone to leave where your partner left off....meaning?

Hello. I am faily new to the site. But not to rping. And would like a chance. I would be interested. This sounds like a great rp. You said you would like someone to leave where your partner left off....meaning?

Meaning somebody to restart the RP. Me and my partner did this a while back on another site and I stopped RPing there for a while now. We would start off from the day she met the man again or whenever you wanted to begin ^^

Meaning somebodrestart the RP. Me and my partner did this a while back on another site and I stopped RPing there for a while now. We would start off from the day she met the man again or whenever you wanted to begin ^^
Alright. Do they already have names? Where does he work? Some place where she could run into him perhaps?

The party last night had lasted forever, or so it felt like it. She and her husband had entertained the Governer of the city and about hundred more of his friends. She had not wanted or really cared to do this party, but her husband said it would benefit his business and bring in more money, so he could keep giving her this lifestyle that she has grown a custom too. "A custom too?" She thought as he spoke those words. "I could drop this all and never look back..." She thought to herself. "I never had millions of dollars growing up. So I can and could make due without it now." She told herself this many times, as if she needed to convince herself.

"Its Sunday." She thought. "Another busy day, with shopping, visiting places and take calls for the husband who so left me in charge of his appointments." She had just woken up in a California King bed, with ivory colored beddings from the head to the foot of the bed. She slips out of bed. Her feet it the cold wooden floor, as she stretches. Everything about her was still the same from the last the Soldier had left her. Only differences were that her hair was much longer and sadly she was now married. "Well I best get up now. Lord knows Mr. Stone will have a fit if I stay in bed all day." She said to herself in a soft tone, as if their were other people around trying to hear her talk. She heads to the bathroom and showers. Heads to her walk in closet that is the side of a basketball court. "I really dont wish to dress fancy today. A pair of sweats and a t-shirt would be perfect." Moving to a small drawer in the closet, she opens it. There lied a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that came from her Soldier. Her eyes filled with tears as she pulls out the shirt and brings it to her face. She enhales deeply. She can still smell his musky scent, faintly, but its still there. Without any thought, she places the box away, gets dressed in a dark blue dress with white heels. She sits at her golden made vanity and places her makeup on. "I will wear my hair down to think today. I change." And she does just that. "Mrs. Stone. You have a phone call." A deep voice said through the bedroom door. "Alright Mr.Bruce, I will take the call in the study." So her day began with nothing but phone calls and meetings. She looks to the clock ad she then looks to the old lady named Mrs. Carmin. "I am leaving Mrs. Carmin. I cant stay inside no more." The old lady laughs and shakes her head. "Airabella, you know Mr. Stone will be cross with you again." Airabella nods. "I know. But I need to get out. Tired of playing wife and hostess. I want to be just me." And with that she headed right outside the door and drove off into the city.
(hope this is good enough...)

The party last night had lasted forever, or so it felt like it. She and her husband had entertained the Governer of the city and about hundred more of his friends. She had not wanted or really cared to do this party, but her husband said it would benefit his business and bring in more money, so he could keep giving her this lifestyle that she has grown a custom too. "A custom too?" She thought as he spoke those words. "I could drop this all and never look back..." She thought to herself. "I never had millions of dollars growing up. So I can and could make due without it now." She told herself this many times, as if she needed to convince herself.

"Its Sunday." She thought. "Another busy day, with shopping, visiting places and take calls for the husband who so left me in charge of his appointments." She had just woken up in a California King bed, with ivory colored beddings from the head to the foot of the bed. She slips out of bed. Her feet it the cold wooden floor, as she stretches. Everything about her was still the same from the last the Soldier had left her. Only differences were that her hair was much longer and sadly she was now married. "Well I best get up now. Lord knows Mr. Stone will have a fit if I stay in bed all day." She said to herself in a soft tone, as if their were other people around trying to hear her talk. She heads to the bathroom and showers. Heads to her walk in closet that is the side of a basketball court. "I really dont wish to dress fancy today. A pair of sweats and a t-shirt would be perfect." Moving to a small drawer in the closet, she opens it. There lied a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that came from her Soldier. Her eyes filled with tears as she pulls out the shirt and brings it to her face. She enhales deeply. She can still smell his musky scent, faintly, but its still there. Without any thought, she places the box away, gets dressed in a dark blue dress with white heels. She sits at her golden made vanity and places her makeup on. "I will wear my hair down to think today. I change." And she does just that. "Mrs. Stone. You have a phone call." A deep voice said through the bedroom door. "Alright Mr.Bruce, I will take the call in the study." So her day began with nothing but phone calls and meetings. She looks to the clock ad she then looks to the old lady named Mrs. Carmin. "I am leaving Mrs. Carmin. I cant stay inside no more." The old lady laughs and shakes her head. "Airabella, you know Mr. Stone will be cross with you again." Airabella nods. "I know. But I need to get out. Tired of playing wife and hostess. I want to be just me." And with that she headed right outside the door and drove off into the city.
(hope this is good enough...)

Yeah that's great. Sorry, I was sleeping xD

Why did you smite me?

But they would probably meet at the place he works (perhaps a restaurant or a coffee shop of some kind) and they wouldn't recognize each other at first. However, when he starts showing familiar traits that her old lover had, then she would be able to recognize him. At least that's what I thought it would happen.

How did you want them to meet again?

E="Sora1297, post: 1385101, member: 6308"]But they would probably meet at the place he works (perhaps a restaurant or a coffee shop of some kind) and they wouldn't recognize each other at first. However, when he starts showing familiar traits that her old lover had, then she would be able to recognize him. At least that's what I thought it would happen.

How did you want them to meet again?[/QUOTE]
Smite you? I am sorry if I did. And a coffee shop would be good. Who doesnt like a coffee or latte now and again.

Okay cool. I'll have the IC thread posted later today. Anything else you want to discuss?

Sora1297 said:
Okay cool. I'll have the IC thread posted later today. Anything else you want to discuss?
I dont believe so. Just ready to see where this will lead :)

Sweet. I'll post an image of my guy in the opener and you can copy whatever image you want from the 3 provided (or all three).

Can't wait! Also, he's gonna be in a small-time band like he used to be in highschool

Reactions: Leandra
="Sora1297, post: 1385935, member: 6308"]Sweet. I'll post an image of my guy in the opener and you can copy whatever image you want from the 3 provided (or all three).

Can't wait! Also, he's gonna be in a small-time band like he used to be in highschool[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a plan .

Sorry, I didn't realize until now that I'm gonna be a little busy this week so my post may be delayed. I'll try to have it posted tomorrow, but no guarentees.

Thanks for being patient ^^

Sorry, I didn't realize until now that I'm gonna be a little busy this week so my post may be delayed. I'll try to have it posted tomorrow, but no guarentees.

Thanks for being patient ^^
Alright then.

Status
Not open for further replies.