1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
SIGN-UPS
IC.

[ M x M ]

Two groups from ancient grudge broke to new mutiny.
One town both alike in dignity.
A life lost.
Survivors soon broken beyond repair.

THE PACK

0bG5fP1.gif

They had called themselves by many names - gang of geeks, the pack, brothers. Andrew was the pillar of their little group.
The silent leader. He took care of everyone behind the scenes, an ever flowing fountain of advice and support.
But one day he wasn't there. They'd planned to meet at early dawn to plan their next move against the Pride.

Andrew never made it.

Hours later his body was found in the forest near their meeting place by a jogger.
A quiet chaos reigned within the pack. They were lost - unseeing, deaf, and numb; until one spoke out.

"Revenge."

And with that one word they had a purpose.

THE PRIDE

SQwKXwC.gif

Organized when they were erratic,
tidy when they were slovenly,
well behaved when they were unruly,
the Pride was the antithesis of the Pack.
The two "gangs" for lack of a better term, were rivals in everything they did.
It of course made them prime suspects when Andrew's body was found.

But did they do it?

The Pride themselves were in disarray. They didn't know how to progress without one of their rivals.
He had always been there with a teasing word or flip of the finger and now he was gone.
They slipped into turmoil, friends suspecting each other when they never had before
until one voice brought them back together.

"Truth."

And with that one word they had a purpose.

A WORD OF RECOGNITION TO:
@мι∂иιgнтєя
The original plot maker for GONE AT DAWN.

This RP is a reboot since he/she disappeared. If he/she decides to come back,
this RP will automatically fall into the hands of the original GM.

THE RULES:
1. Grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. is important.
2. I want more than a sentence or a few lines. I'm not talking novels, but I don't want minimum effort.
3. No Marys or Garys. You know the drill.
4. If you are going to be gone for 3 or more days, please let the group know about it.
5. There will be no female characters allowed in this RP. This is a MxM RP.
6. There will be no OOC Drama whatsoever. IC Drama is fine! But OOC Drama will be dealt with immediately.
7. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.
8. If you have read and understood these rules correctly, please pick any card suit and place it in your CS.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Q: "I think @Jihae said they might use a number generator to pick who the killer will be or something like that. Other than that, I'm not sure if the two "gangs" are still fighting with each other and if both "gangs" have drama within them for some reason." - Pray4Me

A: Unfortunately for plot aspects, our previous GM was the one who had all the ideas. I'm the one who just copy and pasted that onto a new thread.
But, to think of it logically, the two "gangs" for a lack of a better word would still be fighting. The Pack thinks that one of the members or all of The Pride killed Andrew, so there seems to be some hateful tension there. As for The Pride against the Pack, because The Pack is wanting to get revenge (according to the previous thread I copied and pasted) The Pride would probably do anything and everything to protect their members while still figuring out how to seek the truth of what went down when Andrew was murdered.

As for the killer. In my personal opinion, I kind of don't want people to know who the killer is other than the killer himself. It's kind of like XMan, that game BTS played on Rookie King. If you're unaware of what I'm talking about:

TO BE PLAYED AT THE 13:29 MARK:

So, basically, the chosen XMan (in our case, the killer) will be notified of their role without anyone else knowing. This killer would then have to distract the other members of his group and the other to make sure that he doesn't get caught. Along the way, he will have to drop little hints (can be one per post or many hints all at once) that may or may not be noticable to the other people reading the IC post. During this time, each person who was not selected as the killer would have to just look out for the hints, make assumptions about who the killer is, create blame, create drama, etc.

Last edited:
I tried to do some sweet nifty looking coding thing and it looked perfect in my draft but all hell broke loose.

Fuck coding.

You're all gonna be getting a boring CS I'm sorry xD
I am so sorry for your loss xD I know this feeling all too well xD

@Jihae

Is it okay for me to have two characters? I kinda wanted a newbie and a spy for the pack, and saw you only reserved one for me... so I'm just asking to be sure xD <3

@Jihae

Is it okay for me to have two characters? I kinda wanted a newbie and a spy for the pack, and saw you only reserved one for me... so I'm just asking to be sure xD <3
Yes of course you can have two characters, but unfortunately, all the available spots for the Pack have already been taken. ㅠㅠㅠ You wouldn't mind making a second character for the Pride, do you? (Even though you already have a character for the Pride.)

Yes of course you can have two characters, but unfortunately, all the available spots for the Pack have already been taken. ㅠㅠㅠ You wouldn't mind making a second character for the Pride, do you? (Even though you already have a character for the Pride.)
OH sorry! I'm so silly XD I meant in Pride! xD Sorry sorry sorry :X *sings Super Junior song* xD

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jihae and CALLISTO
Alrighty, I've got my character up. I probably didn't get the point across properly through the bio but... he's up. xD

Reactions: Jihae
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! *slams the table and disappears to never look at BBcodes for the rest of the day* xD

Reactions: Jihae and CALLISTO
Don't know what relationships have been decided, but I'll throw out that Ash is already taken, but cutie Ethan is anyone's games :P <3

After some thought, I think I'm going to snag a spot in Pride now, I really can't help myself at this point.

I can't leave my other bias in the dark like that ; o;

IT MUST BE DONE

HERE HE COMES

Eg4RGFI.gif

After some thought, I think I'm going to snag a spot in Pride now, I really can't help myself at this point.

IT MUST BE DONE

HERE HE COMES

Eg4RGFI.gif
He's pretty lol

Reactions: Jimin
  • Love
Reactions: Justin

IT MUST BE DONE

HERE HE COMES

Eg4RGFI.gif
SHIT MAN DONT MAKE ME CREATE JIN FOR SOME NAMJIN

Was tempted to use namjoon too oops lmao

• Love
Reactions: Luxii and Cheek
SHIT MAN DONT MAKE ME CREATE JIN FOR SOME NAMJIN

Was tempted to use namjoon too oops lmao

EOMMA JIN AND APPA NAMJOON LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Love
Reactions: Luxii and CALLISTO
I think there's one or no spots open... idk. xD

Once you Namjin, you can't Namjout :X

large.gif

<3

I think there's one or no spots open... idk. xD

I actually think there's one spot left in Pride. Jihae hadn't marked it but Crystal has two characters, then I took a spot so bam one left!

Unless I'm wrong and left someone out then kill me where I stand pls

Reactions: CALLISTO
@Jihae

May I take the last Pride spot then? ^^

I'm sorry I don't want to sound greedy ;u;

• Love
Reactions: Cheek
@Jimin
If I get the spot...
I think it'd be cute if they were already together from the beginning ;u; So they're public and supah cute

Status
Not open for further replies.