1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Goldmoore Class of 1994 - 1 x 1 x 1 Partner Request.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by King, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to Goldmoore High -
    Home of the Goldmoore Lions!

[​IMG]

So Me and @N/A are looking for a third partner to join our 90s High school Roleplay. Hopefully somebody is interested and we can discuss more plot lines and character detail together!
    The basic idea is to have a friendship group, similar to the Breakfast Club, in a 90's school.

What we're looking for:
    + A partner who can double as a male and female student
    + Somebody who can type between 1 and 6 paragraphs in third person and past tense
    + OOC chat! It's really not necessary, but it makes the whole experience even more fun!
    + This is based in 1994, try to keep your technology, culture and music well tuned to the setting.
    + This is a relaxed RP, have fun!

Characters [So far]:

J o r d a n H a l l a s
    [​IMG]

D u s t i n F o r d e
    [​IMG]

Z a i n e A n n e s l e y
    [​IMG]
    If you're interested, please respond! Or, PM Me or N/A!

• Love Love x 1
  2. I'm up for this. I have characters I should probably ask about though.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Hey! I'm super sorry but somebody has Pmmed me about the roleplay, so you just missed out my a second!

Sorry again ^w^ <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.