GoldenClan (Based for Warrior Cats) OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceheart bowed her head respectfully.
"Thank you for accompanying us on out journey to the falls." She said gratefully.
She then walked with the cats to the entrance/exit of the camp. Another breeze blew by. It was indicating something to happen. Iceheart lowered her head as she walked, looking somewhat guilty. Maybe she should have taken the position.
((DAT FIRST CAT DOE XD ))

Goldenlion bowed his head as well, gazing the Iceheart "No needd to thank me, I am honored to join you two to the falls" he meowed gently. Looking at the Desertpaw "Well the old healer maked a right choise to get a warrior to come with you.... I hear that Copperstripe smelled a foxes at the evening patrol..." he continued.

Desertpaw ears flicked, she hated foxes, thoise cruel creatures "...I hope they are gone now" she meowed looking at the darkening forest.

"I hope they have left too." Iceheart meowed. She had a friend from another clan have an encounter with foxes, but worse, in camp. They had killed two of her three kits and left her blind in one eye. Luckily, the poor queen was with another litter not too soon after. Foxes were brutal creatures.
"Anyway, should we start heading out then?" She asked.

Desertpaw nodded "Yes, lets going" she meowed walking to the forest, Goldenlion walked next to her. "Lets go to the riverpath, it's shorted than the forest path" she continued.

"Yes, let's." Iceheart said in agreement. She remembered how relaxing it was to have the water rush past her paws. As long as it wasn't going too fast, they would be able to pass. But a storm had gone through recently. They might need to find a fallen tree across the river. Iceheart looked forward to it. She walked close behind the medicine cat apprentice and the golden warrior.

Desertpaw walked toward the river, it wasen't that deep but still enought to need swimming, she walked to the river and swim to the other side. Other side she stopped looking back so the others was following her.

Goldenlion really didn't like water, but without saying anything the golden tom followed the med.cat apprentice. As he get to the other side he sniffed the air "This was the Place where the Fox was seen..." he meowed carefully.

Iceheart swam across with ease, but was worried about later. What if it changed the next time they came back? And what about that Fox? Iceheart could smell it's stench hanging around. It wasn't fresh nor stale. "It hasn't been here since the patrol was. It probably will be back sometime soon." Iceheart said cautiously. She sniffed the air. "We should keep going before anything happens."

Desertpaw nodded at her "Let's run...There is still some way to the falls" she meowed looking at the sky which was darker than moment ago "I really don't like the sky either" she muttered.

Goldenlion looked at the sky too "...It's sure is ominous..." he meowed gently.

Iceheart picked up her pace to match the others. The sky continued to get darker and darker, slowly making Iceheart anxious.
"I hope Starclan isn't against this trip." She said, her voice wavering. She was seriously rethinking taking this trip.

Goldenlion looked at the shecat confusedly "Why would they be against this trip?" he meowed overhearing her worries. "...Don't worry, that just a normal chance of weather nothing to do with Starclan...trust me" he continued smilling kindly.

Desertpaw glances at the two cats, making a smile too "...I agree...don't worry too much about it Iceheart" she meowed making her way toward the falls.

Iceheart took in a breath.
"Yeah." She smiled back. "Anyway, let's just get there. By the way, we are almost there aren't we? At least, to the boundaries we need to pass to get to there."

Desertpaw nodded nervously "Well yeah! Our territory ends here, then there is that field area before the falls" she meowed swallowing hard. For some reason the open field maked her nervous.

Goldenlion stopped and sniffed the air "...Wait! Do you smell Silverclan cats here? Our territory?" he meowed "Its not fresh...but..." he meowed thinking how to continued.

Iceheart sniffed too. "That's something you'd think a Patrol would pick up, right?" She was also made slightly uncomfortable by the field. She made a few steps forward, and heard something crunch to the right. "Did you guys hear that?" She whispered

Goldenlion stopped looking at her "Hear what?" he meowed quietly, twisting his ears to hear anything upnormal.

Desertpaw turned to look the other she-cat as well "...What is it?" she meowed nervously.

"I... I dunno. Should we see what it was? Or should we run?" Iceheart said. She got a slight edge to her meow now, preparing herself for something dangerous. She let her claws slide out and back repeatedly, as sort of a stress relief.

Desertpaw looked at the golden warrior new to her, tom seemed somewhat nervous "...Where did you hear it?" she meowed gazing the Iceheart again.

Goldenlion gaze turned a she-cat to another "...We could check it out...I din't hear anything so...I am curious" he meowed still very nervously.

Iceheart took a few cautious steps towards the sound. She signaled for the other cats to follow her lead. Silently, she spread the branches to where the sound came from. She saw nothing. "Maybe... maybe i just heard something. I don't know." Her whiskers twitched, embarrassed.

Goldenlion looked at the she-cat relazing little bit "...Maybe it was just a prey animal? I don't think it was a big deal" he meowed smilling lightly.

Desertpaw nodded "Yeah... Maybe we could continued our journey to the falls..." she said carefully.

"It didn't sound small and nothing at all like prey... but alright. The sooner we get there the better. I'm starting to get a bit jumpy I guess. I'm sorry." Iceheart said, shaking her head a little bit. Sometimes she annoyed herself, and it seemed that this was one of those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.