GOING TO DIE!!!

@Diana also when someone says they didn't know this was happening? Or is that going overboard

You don't want alcohol poisoning, Mini! D:

Reactions: Minibit
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?

@all admins and staff: H8YOO

I'll do the drinking game :D But I'll do it with juice instead. I'm against alcohol. DON'T LEAVE ME OUT OF THE FUN JUST BECAUSE OF THAT!!! I SWEAR I CAN GET DRUNK ON JUICE!!

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I'll do the drinking game :D But I'll do it with juice instead. I'm against alcohol. DON'T LEAVE ME OUT OF THE FUN JUST BECAUSE OF THAT!!! I SWEAR I CAN GET DRUNK ON JUICE!!
Do grenadine. Sugar high!

I have all four seasons of Walking Dead, and both seasons of Sleepy Hollow to keep me occupied. I'm pretty sure I'll live, as long as it doesn't take the same amount of time it would take me to watch all those shows. If that happens, I may have a nervous break down.

Do grenadine. Sugar high!
I don't even know if that is sold in Sweden xD Never seen it before.
I can spike my juice with ten spoons of sugar in every glass :3

Considering the Old Country went down for months, one day isn't even inconvenient.

And What is Dead May Never Die.

Works in principle, but grenadine really has no substitute .P

Or you could just drink straight cordial. It even messes with your liver like real alcohol would!

I am rushing to get my IC for Terra magica up before it happens.

It's okay. I've got plans tomorrow while the site gets worked on.

"Right on."

Reactions: Razilin
Wait - it's going down tomorrow?

Damn. Well...I guess I can finally catch up on some of my schoolwork.

I'm going to get so drunk so I make it through this downtime tomorrow. Its the only viable option.

Good god this is like the apocalypse. As for me...i'm gonna barricade my house to keep the crazies out of my house. Iwaku downtime is the main cause of them