Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
Here are all my losers! I included links to their sheets in their names and some basic info in bullet point form. If you scroll down, you'll see plot threads that I have for them as they come to me.

I prefer MxM most, with MxF being my least favorite. Still, I'm not against doing MxF ships. I do write smut, and I have fun writing it, but I'm okay doing a no-smut story if it makes you uncomfortable.

• 24 || cis male || mr. || pansexual (masc-leaning)
    BASIC FACTS:
    • assassin
    • orphan
    • born John Thomas
    • an abused slave under the Roosevelt family with his parents until he escaped at age eight with the help of Warren Roosevelt
    • his only emotion is angery
    more sentimental than he'd like to be
    • eat the rich or at least take their money
    • speaking of money, his wealth obviously fluctuates based on his amount of jobs and how well they pay
    • has a nice tenor singing voice
    • has a good grasp on the Rogue's Dialect, Polari, upper and middle-class slang, but sometimes slips into the creole he grew up with

ESTABLISHED CONNECTIONS:
    • Warren Roosevelt - son of Parris's abusive master, considered him a friend when they were young, has spared him because he owes him his life
    • Isobel Laurent - informant, friend-adjacent
    • Léona Vielfaure - will know through Warren, amused by her aggressive flirtation with his ex-bestie
    • Léopoldine Vielfaure - will be tasked with killing him, will not do it because... look at the guy
    • Micah Snow - future target and love

PLOT THREADS:
    • Since he's been on the streets since he was 8, there are plenty of opportunities for him to have met (and maybe received help from) other commonfolk characters
    • Could do something regarding his being an assassin in the form of a client he can't bring himself to kill or that keeps escaping, or a toxic relationship with someone who keeps hiring his services
  • 25 || cis male || sir || pansexual
    BASIC FACTS:
    • knight through his few years of military service in the English army
    • loves his younger siblings, love-hates his older brother Percival
    • born Pádraig but prefers Reuben
    • great with a sword
    • emotionally neglected by his parents, now he has an inferiority complex
    • good at math and interested in science
    • loves to try new things, always down for an adventure
    • inherited a good sum of money that keeps him comfortable
    • not quite fluent in French, but could hold a decent conversation
    • great dancer

ESTABLISHED CONNECTIONS:
    • Percival Egerton - his older brother whom he constantly bickers with
    • Alexander Dean - friend he made in the military, frequently rib each other for Alexander's serving in the navy while he was in the army
    • John Lambert - friend he served with in the military
    • Caleb Browne - friend he made in the military, saved the man's life against the French

PLOT THREADS:
    • Could know your military characters and your knights
    • I imagine he slept with a few people while he was in the military (maidens and maybe a fellow soldier or two)
    • Just looking for someone to pat his head and tell him he's a good boy tbh
    • Will start working at Warren's school, bullshitting his way through pretending to be a craftsman while he jogs the man's memory of his existence
  • 22 || cis male || mr. || pansexual (femme-leaning)
    BASIC FACTS:
    • skilled groundskeeper
    • dumb but lovable
    • dad energy, loves children
    • oldest of five children, more info on them below
    • doing his best, would probably make a fool of himself in a formal setting
    • loves spending time outdoors
    • loves his job, at least when it comes to the gardening
    • dances and sings often, not especially great at it
    • appreciates art
    • carnations are his favorite flowers
    • salary depends on how much his boss is willing to pay him
    • semi-illiterate, taught himself as best as he could so he could read bedtime stories to his siblings

ESTABLISHED CONNECTIONS:
    • Augusta Dowding - serves her as a groundskeeper, and they're basically besties. He helps her bring back her dead houseplants. Eventual love.
    • Agnes Miller - Second-eldest Miller child at 17, she is more reserved and introverted than her siblings, preferring books to people. She helps takes care of the younger siblings while Abraham is working.
    • Alexander Miller - Third-eldest Miller child at 13, he is cynical and defiant as teenagers tend to be. Very interested in engineering, coming up with various wild ideas that usually don't work out.
    • Andrew Miller - Fourth-eldest Miller child at 11, he is extremely energetic and upbeat. Personality-wise, he resembles Abraham the closest. He is very active and sporty. He tends to get into the most trouble, too curious for his own good.
    • Alice Miller - Youngest Miller child at age 6, she's a well-behaved and friendly child. She will likely invite you to an impromptu tea party upon meeting you.
    • Euphemia Wellington - friends through Augusta, impressed by her art

PLOT THREADS:
    • Really vibing with that rich person x poor person trope for him because the gardener who brings you flowers is a cute trope, and also, I adore imagining him trying to learn proper etiquette to appear more distinguished
    • He could know the commonfolk characters quite well
    • Could do work at multiple houses (he does have multiple siblings to provide for, after all)
  • 31 || cis male || mr. || bisexual
    BASIC FACTS:
    • became a rector of a sizeable parish at 28, was a curate before that
    • Roman Catholic
    • celibate
    • stands awkwardly in corners at parties, what should he do with his hands?
    • he cannot compute flirting, sorry
    • has a Bible verse for every situation
    • knows a good deal about astronomy
    • books over people
    • surprisingly good with children
    • deep voice
    • has two livings that give him £1,400 annually

ESTABLISHED CONNECTIONS:
    • Warren Roosevelt - patron, also teaches at his school
    • The Egertons - Percival is his second patron and the Egertons are part of his flock
    • Leona Vielfaure - was a victim of her aggressive flirtation until she found out he lacks status beyond the church

PLOT THREADS:
    • Could get scandalous and have him break his celibacy
    • Could get even more scandalous by having him get outed, losing everything
    • Could know your character through church, his time at Oxford, or charity
    • Can technically have multiple patrons, if interested in that

Code by Jenamos

Last edited:
ezgif-1-edbb7330bb.gif
Also the only time I can say first!! In this realm.

Anyway, just here to write down the notes of current relationships and more potential connections so you don't forget that can also be discussed on Discord.

1. Abraham + Augusta
Established gardener for her place, went from cold should to warming up and he became her first friend. In exchange for him helping her bring her dead pot plants to life, she shall teach him etiquette of the upper class. He has the brawns and play knowledge but she has the brains. * I also think of a scene where she has him all dressed up and taken a party as her guest and it turns out like that scene with Stede and Edward but Abe is obviously not a violent angry boy so as soon as he looks sad that's when she elegantly tears them apart lol. Has great potential to be more, and have plenty more ideas in the case of your interest for it but it could also stay as a friendship if so desired.

2. Benedict + Percival
The relationship with the least depth. Percival isn't as devout, but I do imagine him going every Sunday as he should and sit in the pews. Tbh the church is the closest thing to home that he has.

3. Parris + Isobel
Okay, been waiting to get to this one! Both work in the underground and mostly rejected by society for one reason or another. I could see an honest potential almost friendship between them lol. They could have met through their work as Isobel is a thief and information gatherer and dealer. She could be paid to getting info on his targets and.getting it to him. But most uniquely is that she would be disguised every meeting and maybe he's hidden ish? So they would never know what each other truly look like and sound like and still formed a sort of bond?

4. Reuben + John
Both are knights. They could have met during the military, but there reasons for originally getting there is very different. How they'd get along, welllll I'm interested in seeing. They also could have had a tumble or 2

Feel free to look at my search for extra details (and read my sheets) and more potential ideas ☺️

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: wren.
1. Abraham + Augusta
Established gardener for her place, went from cold should to warming up and he became her first friend. In exchange for him helping her bring her dead pot plants to life, she shall teach him etiquette of the upper class. He has the brawns and play knowledge but she has the brains. * I also think of a scene where she has him all dressed up and taken a party as her guest and it turns out like that scene with Stede and Edward but Abe is obviously not a violent angry boy so as soon as he looks sad that's when she elegantly tears them apart lol. Has great potential to be more, and have plenty more ideas in the case of your interest for it but it could also stay as a friendship if so desired.
AHHHH that's cute as hell, I love them. He already dances so I imagine he'd learn quickly on that front, but slow on everything else. Definitely would use a melon spoon to eat a prawn. He'd be so nervous going to a party but he'll do it because she seems excited about it, even if he knows he's probably going to embarrass tf out of himself. He def should invite her over to his house at some point, probably will have to help her sneak out, so she can meet all his siblings.

2. Benedict + Percival
The relationship with the least depth. Percival isn't as devout, but I do imagine him going every Sunday as he should and sit in the pews. Tbh the church is the closest thing to home that he has.
No lie, Benedict would probably be super nervous the first few times after Percival gives him the living that he'll be displeased by the sermons. I mean, Percival wouldn't be able to take it back 'cause only a bishop can do that, but he still wants to make a great impression, lol.

3. Parris + Isobel
Okay, been waiting to get to this one! Both work in the underground and mostly rejected by society for one reason or another. I could see an honest potential almost friendship between them lol. They could have met through their work as Isobel is a thief and information gatherer and dealer. She could be paid to getting info on his targets and.getting it to him. But most uniquely is that she would be disguised every meeting and maybe he's hidden ish? So they would never know what each other truly look like and sound like and still formed a sort of bond?
Hell yeah, the man could use some friends. I think it would make a lot of sense for him to have gotten information from her, and since he's a bit of a thief himself, they also could potentially trade goods on occasion. He's not one to keep friends, or at least not admit that he has friends, and he's eternally paranoid about getting stabbed in the back. Still, if they've been doing this for a long while, then he probably has a bit of fondness for her. Exposure effect and all that. If/when he learns of her outcast status, that would probably break a wall down toward a more genuine friendship.

4. Reuben + John
Both are knights. They could have met during the military, but there reasons for originally getting there is very different. How they'd get along, welllll I'm interested in seeing. They also could have had a tumble or 2
For sure! Since John is more relaxed than he is, I could see him having helped Reuben loosen up a bit. He could be the reason Reuben's body count is higher than he would have expected for himself, lol. While he admires John's more carefree nature, but he's a little peeved that he's no ungrateful for his title, which he would kill to have. Idk why, but I got the idea of Reuben pulling on his ponytail whenever he decides to be a bastard to reel him in.

Reactions: MaryGold
AHHHH that's cute as hell, I love them. He already dances so I imagine he'd learn quickly on that front, but slow on everything else. Definitely would use a melon spoon to eat a prawn. He'd be so nervous going to a party but he'll do it because she seems excited about it, even if he knows he's probably going to embarrass tf out of himself. He def should invite her over to his house at some point, probably will have to help her sneak out, so she can meet all his siblings.

Luckily for him, she's a much kinder teacher than most governesses. If he gets anything wrong in a public setting, just say "oh my, they do it so differently in France" or anywhere else in Europe. They can't say much if they're the ones who know nothing. And then she'll gently nudge his hand in the right direction.

Trying to have people actually like her for a change, will be both exciting and simultaneously nerve-wracking to meet them. Probably shoved expensive sweets into her pockets to share with them. And of course, the youngest will be her favorite because cute and relatability in mother giving their life for theirs.

No lie, Benedict would probably be super nervous the first few times after Percival gives him the living that he'll be displeased by the sermons. I mean, Percival wouldn't be able to take it back 'cause only a bishop can do that, but he still wants to make a great impression, lol.

Wheeze. Rest assured, the only way he'd ever be displeased with a sermon is if it was too much or too little (in terms of energy). But he trusts his sister's opinion and I don't think he has a strong opinion. Besides going to church every Sunday, I like to think he sits in the pews by himself a lot because 1. he does not have that many things to do, 2. lonely, 3. closest thing to home, and his parents he has 🙃

Hell yeah, the man could use some friends. I think it would make a lot of sense for him to have gotten information from her, and since he's a bit of a thief himself, they also could potentially trade goods on occasion. He's not one to keep friends, or at least not admit that he has friends, and he's eternally paranoid about getting stabbed in the back. Still, if they've been doing this for a long while, then he probably has a bit of fondness for her. Exposure effect and all that. If/when he learns of her outcast status, that would probably break a wall down toward a more genuine friendship.

See she feels that exact way, "trust no one", never labeling relationships as they are due to paranoia. There is a mutual understanding there and from that on her end starts as a favoring attitude to a fondness. I don't think she would willing to reveal herself, but maybe accidentally. Because I obviously need this friendship lmao

For sure! Since John is more relaxed than he is, I could see him having helped Reuben loosen up a bit. He could be the reason Reuben's body count is higher than he would have expected for himself, lol. While he admires John's more carefree nature, but he's a little peeved that he's no ungrateful for his title, which he would kill to have. Idk why, but I got the idea of Reuben pulling on his ponytail whenever he decides to be a bastard to reel him in.

It's all in the way you speak, Sir Egerton. Plus, everyone loves a gentleman in uniform. Universal fact.

Why would he do something so brave yet so controversial? I think the first time he pulls his hair it would have worked because of shock and then it becomes a natural response to the tugging lmao.

As for the topic of the title, he will hit him with the You Just Don't Get It™️ and proceed not to explain because that is tradition. However, he will connect him to his friends in high places to help further his career and reputation if it would please him so?

Luckily for him, she's a much kinder teacher than most governesses. If he gets anything wrong in a public setting, just say "oh my, they do it so differently in France" or anywhere else in Europe. They can't say much if they're the ones who know nothing. And then she'll gently nudge his hand in the right direction.

Trying to have people actually like her for a change, will be both exciting and simultaneously nerve-wracking to meet them. Probably shoved expensive sweets into her pockets to share with them. And of course, the youngest will be her favorite because cute and relatability in mother giving their life for theirs.
That's so cute! I imagine they'll like her, especially when she gives them sweets, lol. Abe will probably find endless amusement in watching her try to be friendly.

I should come up with some info for the different siblings 'cause I imagine they vary a lot in personality and interests. Second eldest is probably more serious and reserved like she is.

Wheeze. Rest assured, the only way he'd ever be displeased with a sermon is if it was too much or too little (in terms of energy). But he trusts his sister's opinion and I don't think he has a strong opinion. Besides going to church every Sunday, I like to think he sits in the pews by himself a lot because 1. he does not have that many things to do, 2. lonely, 3. closest thing to home, and his parents he has 🙃
Aw T_T

Benedict going to clean things up and just finding him sitting there alone like "uhhh, u good my man?"

See she feels that exact way, "trust no one", never labeling relationships as they are due to paranoia. There is a mutual understanding there and from that on her end starts as a favoring attitude to a fondness. I don't think she would willing to reveal herself, but maybe accidentally. Because I obviously need this friendship lmao

Ahh yes, perfect. Two people who refuse to have friends becoming friends who won't admit it, lmfao. Definitely should find out at some point so they can trauma bond.

It's all in the way you speak, Sir Egerton. Plus, everyone loves a gentleman in uniform. Universal fact.

Why would he do something so brave yet so controversial? I think the first time he pulls his hair it would have worked because of shock and then it becomes a natural response to the tugging lmao.

As for the topic of the title, he will hit him with the You Just Don't Get It™️ and proceed not to explain because that is tradition. However, he will connect him to his friends in high places to help further his career and reputation if it would please him so?
He didn't dispute that, he's just not as interested in sleeping with any pretty person he comes across.

'Cause he thinks it's funny c: And after it works, it definitely becomes a habit, lol.

He doesn't want his charity.

That's so cute! I imagine they'll like her, especially when she gives them sweets, lol. Abe will probably find endless amusement in watching her try to be friendly.

I should come up with some info for the different siblings 'cause I imagine they vary a lot in personality and interests. Second eldest is probably more serious and reserved like she is.

Probably never smiled so much and for so long. Her cheeks will hurt but people are horrible, adults the most, but children should be rewarded for not being adult, and if it is with sweets so be it.

Please do! You can put it under his tab so I can read and make notes of who she should charm first and how.

EDIT: Repeating more bluntly Because you never really answered me clearly about it, though I may have been too vague, I think this relationship could become a romantic one (if interested).

As I am a sucker for slowburn friends to lover/someone without a real family finding a big one/rich and poor/potentially "they're going to force me to marry. hey! you could marry me!"

Aw T_T

Benedict going to clean things up and just finding him sitting there alone like "uhhh, u good my man?"

Obviously not, but they're going to pretend that he is. Maybe ask how he deals with all the prejudice of these people (aka the English because he forgot he is too lol)?

Ahh yes, perfect. Two people who refuse to have friends becoming friends who won't admit it, lmfao. Definitely should find out at some point so they can trauma bond.

Then it is settled. The unlikely likely friendship of two outcasted criminals created by society. I am sold.

He didn't dispute that, he's just not as interested in sleeping with any pretty person he comes across.

'Cause he thinks it's funny c: And after it works, it definitely becomes a habit, lol.

He doesn't want his charity.

😐 Not even going to ask if that's somehow directed at him or whatever, so they shall glide over this conversation.

He might get his hand cut as some point. It's disrespectful really. And he's a lord.

It's not charity. It how things operate in this country and it isn't free either.

Last edited:
Probably never smiled so much and for so long. Her cheeks will hurt but people are horrible, adults the most, but children should be rewarded for not being adult, and if it is with sweets so be it.

Please do! You can put it under his tab so I can read and make notes of who she should charm first and how.

EDIT: Repeating more bluntly Because you never really answered me clearly about it, though I may have been too vague, I think this relationship could become a romantic one (if interested).

As I am a sucker for slowburn friends to lover/someone without a real family finding a big one/rich and poor/potentially "they're going to force me to marry. hey! you could marry me!"
Just added! Which reminds me that you need to make the other Egerton kids if you haven't yet.

I'm not against the idea of them getting together romantically 'cause it would be cute and the whole class divide and family dynamics thing, though I also love close, platonic malexfemale relationships.

Obviously not, but they're going to pretend that he is. Maybe ask how he deals with all the prejudice of these people (aka the English because he forgot he is too lol)?
If "these people" means non-Catholics, well. He just treats them with the kindness and forgiveness God decrees. They will see the light one day.

😐 Not even going to ask if that's somehow directed at him or whatever, so they shall glide over this conversation.

He might get his hand cut as some point. It's disrespectful really. And he's a lord.

It's not charity. It how things operate in this country and it isn't free either.

He needn't ask; that's the point of "as" 😌

He'll slap a lord, too, if he tests him.

... He makes a decent point. Fine.

Just added! Which reminds me that you need to make the other Egerton kids if you haven't yet.

I'm not against the idea of them getting together romantically 'cause it would be cute and the whole class divide and family dynamics thing, though I also love close, platonic malexfemale relationships.
I should 😳 don't know where exactly to post info on them lol. I guess maybe my PT in Percy's section?

The Miller children are grade A adorable and interesting people. Agnes and Alice are pretty much tied for first place because Augusta can being her books from her library to read and discuss

Parribel (as I know call them) exists too ahem. But it doesn't have to happen ofc that's why I suggested it as a potential option because I do find them adorable either way. If we did I think it would make just as much sense if they didn't end up that way because even if it's not romantic now Augusta has grown absolutely in love with him as a person.

If "these people" means non-Catholics, well. He just treats them with the kindness and forgiveness God decrees. They will see the light one day.
Percy can tell his faith is dwindling at best because that just doesn't cut it for him. And it would show on his face and frankly maybe it would be better that he sits in the confession booth before really laying it in on these people they live with about what they did and are still doing.

All this is not said out loud though. Even if his eyes are saying it. So I say regular chats in pews, ranting in the booths. (Almost rhymes damnit)

He needn't ask; that's the point of "as" 😌

He'll slap a lord, too, if he tests him.

... He makes a decent point. Fine.
Gliding over this conversation John Said

Reuben is truly an immaculate lil shit.

All that said. Maybe they kept contact with letters (though John would def stop writing him periodically if Reuben is writing in pretty cursive "I'll slap a lord" so he understands such behavior is not tolerable ofc) because I think John would have discharged earlier than him since he was in the military longer. So when Reuben discharges that's when he tries to make good on his promise of helping him connect with higher ranks, etc.

I should 😳 don't know where exactly to post info on them lol. I guess maybe my PT in Percy's section?

The Miller children are grade A adorable and interesting people. Agnes and Alice are pretty much tied for first place because Augusta can being her books from her library to read and discuss

Parribel (as I know call them) exists too ahem. But it doesn't have to happen ofc that's why I suggested it as a potential option because I do find them adorable either way. If we did I think it would make just as much sense if they didn't end up that way because even if it's not romantic now Augusta has grown absolutely in love with him as a person.

Aww, that's cute. Abe will watch their interactions fondly, even if he has no idea what they're talking about most of the time.

You make a solid argument, although Parribel is hardly as intimate, lol. I agree they're very cute, so I'll say we can pair 'em.

Percy can tell his faith is dwindling at best because that just doesn't cut it for him. And it would show on his face and frankly maybe it would be better that he sits in the confession booth before really laying it in on these people they live with about what they did and are still doing.

All this is not said out loud, though. Even if his eyes are saying it. So I say regular chats in pews, ranting in the booths. (Almost rhymes damnit)

Rant away; it's part of his job, lol. Gets to be the town therapist, basically. Although his answer will always be to forgive and let God judge their sins. Even in the face of tragedy, they can't allow evil to win by tempting them to hatred and revenge. There is no point in letting others' wrong-doings haunt you and take away from appreciating your current blessings. You will only be more miserable and increase your chances of harming others.

Gliding over this conversation John Said

Reuben is truly an immaculate lil shit.

All that said. Maybe they kept contact with letters (though John would def stop writing him periodically if Reuben is writing in pretty cursive "I'll slap a lord" so he understands such behavior is not tolerable ofc) because I think John would have discharged earlier than him since he was in the military longer. So when Reuben discharges that's when he tries to make good on his promise of helping him connect with higher ranks, etc.

Glad he finally noticed.

That's so funny. Reuben definitely will send him a letter just "stop sulking, you child" and then find something interesting to write him about to catch his interest and force him to write back if he still won't talk. Also, that is both kind and humiliating for Reuben.