Going Old School

E

Esnopen

Original poster
Goooooooooood morning, noon, or night ladies, gents, and cupcakes! I'm a practicing pen and paper artiste looking to get some practice. This is totally free, and won't cost you a dime! (Mostly because I'm not very good at it. Yet!) A little bit of practice goes a long way, and I'd like to do some pen and paper drawings of your, yes your, characters!

Please include the following:
A detailed description of your character's head and shoulders.
Their name and personality.
Whether or not you want you want them speaking.
What clothes they are wearing
What props you want included
Whether or not you want it colored

Please note the following:
I am unavailable Friday-Monday.
I can only do heads and shoulders as of right now (but I'm trying to do fully body stuff, it just takes time)
It may not be the best.
Looking forward to your guys' requests! Feel free to shoot my a PM with the above information, as I check Iwaku mostly every night. Thank you all for reading my humble post! I wish you all the best!

Hey there.

Before I send the PM, is it possible to post some examples of your work? Whenever I'm asking for art from someone, I always like to see examples so I know what I'm working with.

Hey there.

Before I send the PM, is it possible to post some examples of your work? Whenever I'm asking for art from someone, I always like to see examples so I know what I'm working with.
I can PM you some examples when I have some free time. When I dig through my old notebooks to try and find them. But I usually only do head and shoulder portraits, and I'm better with female characters.

That's perfectly fine with me. >w<

I only ever really play females, anyway. I'll try see about PMing you some details sometime soon.

I would also love to see your work!

I agree. Not only would I love to see your work, but it's important to show examples to the people that want a drawing from you. I'm glad to see that you have a cheerful attitude towards art. Honestly I'm not looking for a drawing. But if you really want the practice, I can always give you ideas on what to draw if needed. ^w^