2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, in February of 2017 there was a ridiculous fundraiser that did extremely well. One of the fun prizes for that fundraiser was that I would write a book-sized story with Iwaku people as the character inspiration, with anyone who donated $10 or more getting a guaranteed major role in said story. The first chapter (and previously posted prologue) can now be found in the thread linked in huge text below!

This thread will be for discussion of anything related to the story. You can ask me questions and propose theories and whatnot, but I can't promise I'll answer anything because I don't want to give spoilers. You'll find a list of the characters and which members of Iwaku they are based on in the first post of the story thread under the table of contents, so if you ask who a character is supposed to be I might have to throttle you for being silly. :D

As of April 25th, there's also a Discord server for chatting about Götterdämmerung! Click the link to join, read the rules, and have fun talking about how great I am. 8D

Last edited:
but will there be a pdf so i can throw it on an ereader and read it during my commute

but will there be a pdf so i can throw it on an ereader and read it during my commute
I've already done enough work, make your own damn pdf. >:[

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
This... wasn't supposed to come out just yet I wrote it like two months ago, but then I realized as I was reviewing what I'd written for the new chapter that random crap was progressing way faster than I'd intended, and some of the stuff will make no sense if you haven't read this chapter yet, so.

Excess Exposition Chapter II - The Mid-Age

It's only around 2k. Have fun with that.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and Pahn
That was a wonderful read oAo now I just need to find the time to read it as a whole...

...darn, now I want to talk about it, but I think I was one of the first to read it XD -goes to distract myself with @firejay1's thing-

You're welcome for being the lame distraction. :cryingeyesout:

You're welcome for being the lame distraction. :cryingeyesout:
I was gonna read it anywayyyy >.> it just popped up at a convenient time to act as a distraction.

I will be sappy for a wee bit.

*turns sap on*

I'm getting those feels I got when I finished watching Avatar TLA and LoK, like when something awesome is over, then you feel so happy but sad because there's no more!

Soooo thank you so much @Jorick for creating this beautiful epic story for us to nerd out about and basically have a blast reading! I know I for one am probably going to be reading it again.

*turns sap off*

In the meantime XD I'm thrilled that we have quite a bit of Godderwtf left to read! *grins*

Last edited:
I will be sappy for a wee bit.

*turns sap on*

I'm getting those feels I got when I finished watching Avatar TLA and LoK, like when something awesome is over, then you feel so happy but sad because there's no more!

Soooo thank you so much @Jorick for creating this beautiful epic story for us to nerd out about and basically have a blast reading! I know I for one am probably going to be reading it again.

*turns sap off*

In the meantime XD I'm thrilled that we have quite a bit of Godderwtf left to read! *grins*
^^^^^^

yes this

this is it
the end
;-; i cri now

...Wait, Eru, are you saying you read all of Gotterdammerung in like... a day? O.o
-is not Eru-

Nah XD I still haven't found time to read it as a whole, actually. I was one of the first to read the last chapter+epilogue, though.

WOW that was officially the dumbest mistake I've made in the past couple of days

I guess I got the avatars confused?

Jeez. I'm blind, apparently.

I finally got the time to read the entire story of GotterDAYUM and I'm honestly so satisfied with that ending. At first I was honestly kinda salty because I thought you were gonna make my character this puppet with no emotion for the entire time, and I thought it was just something to do with the fact that the spot was given to me by someone else, but I am SO happy that I was wrong. I was also super jazzed when he first talked, and I totally flipped out when he brought Kimberlyn back from the brink of death, and I honestly hae no doubt in my mind that bringing Kimberlyn back was my favorite part of the story.

Thank you Jorick! You have inspired me to continue my own works.

Necropolis and Dunru were the two that made me grin by being such dark horses.

1.I am a terrible person, I don't even know where Dunru showed up.
2. WhAt Is A dArK hOrSe EvEn?!
3. Thanks 4 the luv! <3

dark horse
ˈdärk ˈˌhôrs/
noun
noun: dark horse; plural noun: dark horses; noun: darkhorse; plural noun: darkhorses
a candidate or competitor about whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds.

XD

• Useful
Reactions: Necropolis
Kimberlyn couldn't die because the ship had to live on

• Love
Reactions: Rae
Wut? What he rite there, I no see past line!
Haha, but seriously, I'm just so proud that my bab was the one that saved her. A happy tear from Necropolis to Necropolis.

Obviously I'm invincible guys Kimberlyn is based on RL me...duh...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard