2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, in February of 2017 there was a ridiculous fundraiser that did extremely well. One of the fun prizes for that fundraiser was that I would write a book-sized story with Iwaku people as the character inspiration, with anyone who donated $10 or more getting a guaranteed major role in said story. The first chapter (and previously posted prologue) can now be found in the thread linked in huge text below!

This thread will be for discussion of anything related to the story. You can ask me questions and propose theories and whatnot, but I can't promise I'll answer anything because I don't want to give spoilers. You'll find a list of the characters and which members of Iwaku they are based on in the first post of the story thread under the table of contents, so if you ask who a character is supposed to be I might have to throttle you for being silly. :D

As of April 25th, there's also a Discord server for chatting about Götterdämmerung! Click the link to join, read the rules, and have fun talking about how great I am. 8D

Last edited:
Chapter 2 - Trouble on the Horizon has been posted. :D

Also, keep an eye out for a special extra thingy some time between now and chapter 3. That thing Tari is writing is going to be a real thing that you guys get to see, and it shall be full of lore and such.

EDIT: Oh, and here, have a quick version of the list of new cast members, for easy referencing.

Allie "Fat Al" Rendez - @fatalrendezvous
Zuma - @Iwazuma
Nav - @Nav
Shizuo - @Shizuochan
Grene Briarwood - @Greenie
Elle Joyner - @Elle Joyner
Kaga - @Kagayours
Fury - @Fury
Quinzel Herz - @HerziQuerzi
Nue - @Nue
Neos Rune-Eye - @Neobullseye
Lady Snowball Shortpaw III - @Snowball
Necropolis - @Necropolis (@Lusterless Nova opted out of using their guaranteed major role spot in the story and gave it to Necropolis)

!!!!!

IT'S PERFECT

I'M PERFECT

tumblr_nqq5lmcNMR1utqekho1_250.gif

I AM A HAPPY KAG.

Finished! ^_^ Loved this chapter as well!

I really enjoyed reading Grene, of course! Loved the way you wrote her >.> I could recognize myself in her, not sure if it was intentional but it was great reading it! Fat Al's reaction to immortals was fun as well... and I dig Moody and Grene getting along.

Also, Poor Ozzie ;w; It wasn't his fault, alright guys? >.< That whole part was both fun and enlightening to be honest, it was a mix of fun and super serious, what with Kaga and Elle, but then Fury being all vengeful.

I quite enjoyed Kitti+Rhea vs Titana+Jacob, and Peregrine mostly just watching and listening. I'm really interested in seeing what happens there next. As for Quinzel, his smirk reminded me of Littlefinger's; I had to keep myself from laughing.

So much more I want to write.. but I'll contain myself for now! (Please be okay Tari ;w;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Jorick
Finally getting a chance to read this! I'm awesome lolol. Love it!

• Love
Reactions: Jorick and Greenie
I absolutely love Momma Elle! <3

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Wait, so I'm a... mercenary? healer? both?

Number of chapters Allie "Fat Al" Rendez appears in but does not crack skulls with a skillet: 1

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
I just posted an extra little fun thing: a blatant lazy lore dump the first section of the rough draft of the history of Iwaku Tari of Eles was seen writing in the previous chapter. It's not quite required reading, but if you're interested in the lore of the world and want more pieces of information about the mysteries already floating about in the story thus far, then I'd suggest giving it a read.

The next proper chapter should be up by the 29th. 8D

So I literally gasped out loud when I saw my alerts. ^_^'

Can't wait to get reading!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
I just posted an extra little fun thing: a blatant lazy lore dump the first section of the rough draft of the history of Iwaku Tari of Eles was seen writing in the previous chapter. It's not quite required reading, but if you're interested in the lore of the world and want more pieces of information about the mysteries already floating about in the story thus far, then I'd suggest giving it a read.

The next proper chapter should be up by the 29th. 8D
One question, though.

May I ask, with all due respect, how the hell is that considered little? That's probably hours, if not days, of work, mate!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
If I'm not mistaken, Tari's been working awhile on that.

;D

• Thank You
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
One question, though.

May I ask, with all due respect, how the hell is that considered little? That's probably hours, if not days, of work, mate!
Because Jorick is a masochist and uh... that is all 8D