2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, in February of 2017 there was a ridiculous fundraiser that did extremely well. One of the fun prizes for that fundraiser was that I would write a book-sized story with Iwaku people as the character inspiration, with anyone who donated $10 or more getting a guaranteed major role in said story. The first chapter (and previously posted prologue) can now be found in the thread linked in huge text below!

This thread will be for discussion of anything related to the story. You can ask me questions and propose theories and whatnot, but I can't promise I'll answer anything because I don't want to give spoilers. You'll find a list of the characters and which members of Iwaku they are based on in the first post of the story thread under the table of contents, so if you ask who a character is supposed to be I might have to throttle you for being silly. :D

As of April 25th, there's also a Discord server for chatting about Götterdämmerung! Click the link to join, read the rules, and have fun talking about how great I am. 8D

Last edited:
Just wanted to add :D

I love the whole prophecy shmophecy vibe, yet still using the red eye raven to get people to flock over. :D

Reactions: Jorick
Just wanted to add :D

I love the whole prophecy shmophecy vibe, yet still using the red eye raven to get people to flock over. :D

I noticed that XD My reaction was basically "Ugh, typical crowd control," but it was kind of funny.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Yeppers :D It's the perfect balance between serious and silly! Just what the Greenie ordered! *conveniently forgets the rest ;D*

Meanwhile, I'm over here waiting for my character to be introduced like

raw

The title though XD I bet someone's commented on it somewhere along the line. Anyways, in English, the title means the downfall of the Gods [in Germanic mythology anyways], in German it means Gods Dawn. So not only is it a ridiculous sounding name, it's a very fitting one. Sorry about that, I'm just obsessed with names and their meanings.

The title though XD I bet someone's commented on it somewhere along the line. Anyways, in English, the title means the downfall of the Gods [in Germanic mythology anyways], in German it means Gods Dawn. So not only is it a ridiculous sounding name, it's a very fitting one. Sorry about that, I'm just obsessed with names and their meanings.
That's cool though :O!

I didn't know that, so now I'm even more intrigued by the title :D <3

*plays the theme song: "the more you know" * XD

Actually you're the first to specifically mention the meaning of the name, haha.

There may or may not have been a specific influence that made me choose the name.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
That's cool though :O!

I didn't know that, so now I'm even more intrigued by the title :D <3

*plays the theme song: "the more you know" * XD
Glad I could help with the interest in it I guess XD
*while you play the themesong she makes a rainbow with her hand that says "The More You Know" on it*

I also just realized the paradox of Kitti's speech. She said the prophecy isn't real, but she uses the raven on the back of her hand, saying that the prophecy says heed the red eye raven's call and then says she's calling them to be rational... Or something like that, I don't really remember details. So if it's false, then we shouldn't follow her call, but that would mean it's TRUE etc.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
I also just realized the paradox of Kitti's speech. She said the prophecy isn't real, but she uses the raven on the back of her hand, saying that the prophecy says heed the red eye raven's call and then says she's calling them to be rational... Or something like that, I don't really remember details. So if it's false, then we shouldn't follow her call, but that would mean it's TRUE etc.
That's exactly what I was thinking and what made me chuckle xD

Omg Jorick you got inspired to do another one of these. I believe in you fam.

Reactions: Jorick
Omg Jorick you got inspired to do another one of these. I believe in you fam.
is 'inspired' the hip new slang for 'financially bullied'?

is 'inspired' the hip new slang for 'financially bullied'?
"Finanfially bullied" is such a crude choice of words. I prefer the term "motivated through monetary means".

'literally bribed'

I mean I straight up volunteered to do this, I don't think coercion even comes into it, hahaha. I set a price, it was met, so I'm doing it. Totally normal transaction right there. :P

Kitti make up your mind >w<
I mean. . . if it would benefit me too, I'd probably change my mind on the second xD