2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, in February of 2017 there was a ridiculous fundraiser that did extremely well. One of the fun prizes for that fundraiser was that I would write a book-sized story with Iwaku people as the character inspiration, with anyone who donated $10 or more getting a guaranteed major role in said story. The first chapter (and previously posted prologue) can now be found in the thread linked in huge text below!

This thread will be for discussion of anything related to the story. You can ask me questions and propose theories and whatnot, but I can't promise I'll answer anything because I don't want to give spoilers. You'll find a list of the characters and which members of Iwaku they are based on in the first post of the story thread under the table of contents, so if you ask who a character is supposed to be I might have to throttle you for being silly. :D

As of April 25th, there's also a Discord server for chatting about Götterdämmerung! Click the link to join, read the rules, and have fun talking about how great I am. 8D

Last edited:
I AM EXCITED. *stamps first new post in discussions thread.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
it's the god damning götterdämmerung

• Nice Execution!
@Jorick

I went back to our conversation to check if I told you something that you added into your story and I'm not sure if I have told you this before or if I had written it down somewhere xD

But how the freak did you know that I have heterochromia in real life? XD SERIOUSLY! I felt some goosebumps going up my arms from how you nailed that :X

Man.... I have rps to reply and a book to read.

But this is like a siren song that I cannot resist.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Do you have any idea how long it took me to read all that!?

It's good. I love how Titinas first thing done is ignoring someone xD "Figures." was all I could giggle about.

@Jorick

I went back to our conversation to check if I told you something that you added into your story and I'm not sure if I have told you this before or if I had written it down somewhere xD

But how the freak did you know that I have heterochromia in real life? XD SERIOUSLY! I felt some goosebumps going up my arms from how you nailed that :X
Hahaha, it was sheer luck, I assure you! I had the idea for the heterochromia and the face markings before I decided to put you into that character spot. XD

Hahaha, it was sheer luck, I assure you! I had the idea for the heterochromia and the face markings before I decided to put you into that character spot. XD
Which window are you outside of? How did you get a ladder tall enough for the fifth floor? Seriously? The kitchen? Bathroom? The living room?

It's okay. You can come in and have some hot cocoa <3 xD

Though that's seriously jackpot :X I have not told a lot of people I have heterochromia and I use color lenses outside of home XD (I don't like the attention it brings :X) and you nail it like that. . . I feel exposed and happy at the same time xD <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Kimberlyn-
Wait, Kimberlyn?
@kimsim12 Wasn't that the nickname I gave you or-

Also, now we just need someone with a good voice and skill in accents to narrate this into an audiobook. I'd volunteer but my voice is rarely clear. And I'd do a terrible accent on purpose. I love accents, though!

Which window are you outside of? How did you get a ladder tall enough for the fifth floor? Seriously? The kitchen? Bathroom? The living room?

It's okay. You can come in and have some hot cocoa <3 xD

Though that's seriously jackpot :X I have not told a lot of people I have heterochromia and I use color lenses outside of home XD (I don't like the attention it brings :X) and you nail it like that. . . I feel exposed and happy at the same time xD <3
But if I come in and have some hot cocoa it'll ruin the creepy stalker vibe I have going on. D:

Yeah, that's pretty great. I'm highly amused. Maybe there was some weird psychic mojo going on that made me pick you to fill the shoes of the character that I'd already decided would have heterochromia, haha.
Kimberlyn-
Wait, Kimberlyn?
She chose the name in the PM I sent out to donating folks, so this was also not a matter of me stalking people for info, in case you were wondering. 8D

• Thank You
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
Kimberlyn-
Wait, Kimberlyn?
Pfft nooooooooooo. I totally did NOT steal that for the purpose of a fantasy setting, no I did not. I am completely original in my ideas, yes yes.

• Thank You
I'm in it, right? Must be a later awesome badass character. That I know but shall not share. Because it is AWESOME.

:note: This li'l sprout is me

And this diagonal tree

That exposed root,
"I am Groot"
They're me, me, me, me, me :note:

Edit: Please, don't mind me.

I stayed up way too late just to finish the chapter. Now I want more D: *wails and flails*

Seriously though, that was awesome. It's been a while since I've been hooked and couldn't wait to get back to reading after being interrupted.

>.> I hope someone is making art for this. Each scene deserves a pic.

Right. I should shut up now before I babble/gush too much.

d6ddbb075cf746f98717f5ae445b95eb.png

Wait, I'm old enough to drink? Just asking. I'm never going to drink. Ever. 'sh the truth.

You can get drunk without alcohol. At least, I can get drunk with coffee and it doesn't feel any different to when I drink much of alcohol.

I stayed up way too late just to finish the chapter. Now I want more D: *wails and flails*

Seriously though, that was awesome. It's been a while since I've been hooked and couldn't wait to get back to reading after being interrupted.

>.> I hope someone is making art for this. Each scene deserves a pic.

Right. I should shut up now before I babble/gush too much.
I so second this! If anyone is an artist out there (and I know we got tons of those talented individuals here so don't you dare hide from us >: O) you better get your sketchbook ready, because I am so demanding art from each scene :X <3

Still not over how Jorick somehow knew I had heterochromia. I'm scared to leave the house to find him outside :X

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick and Greenie
Still not over how Jorick somehow knew I had heterochromia. I'm scared to leave the house to find him outside :X
Weirder yet, Jorick also somehow knew I could make things sparkle in real life! I just wiggle my fingers and I make everything fabulous, just as Jorick described. ;P

Jokes aside, it is a pretty freaky coincidence. Maybe it's because Jorick is also a star in real life, so he was spying on you from above.