Godzilla role-play: Make your own Kaiju!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point still stands. I Can't really think of any D-list Kaiju off the top of my head, but even they can give Godzilla a hard time for no other reason than the plot says so.

@digiexpert
Then I'll figure something else out-
Feel free to post your character sheets and we can figure something out.

I suggest no automatic votes against is all. If this human manages, though believable (for the genre) guile, skill, and science, to outwit and outmanuever a Kaiju, then they can. Your voting system is, otherwise, pretty fine. "Defeated" doesn't always mean "killed", after all.

Eh. I always assumed that would mean so.

@digiexpert
I meant the voting system to only be intended for kaiju combat

But anyway, I had one who was an alien animal that burrowed into a chunk of rock after the world was devastated by a meteor shower and later an asteroid impact. The rock that was flung out traveled until it hit Earth. The destroyed planet was massive and terrestrial, about the size of Jupiter, formed from a massive single nebula and solidified after the monster's sun went Red Giant. It was home to vast ecosystem of megafauna, this particular beast being a member of a relatively small race of solitary hunters (about 250 feet high) that relied on speed to dominate larger prey or predators. The other that I have right off the bat is a primal sea monster dating back from the age before the dinosaurs that rested at the bottom of the ocean for millennia and was awakened by (insert disaster here), only to go on a rampage. Whaddya think?

@Mr. V Defeating Godzilla by driving them back into the ocean would count as a win, without killing Godzilla. So would making Cthulhu go back to sleep (Cthulhu is certainly the most Kaiju lovecraftian diety, and totally counts for this example). For a villanous example, if you fought off Ultraman for three minutes, he would revert to human form and that would count as victory without killing him.

@Mr. V
As long as the alien monster doesn't have a direct correlation or obvious connection to alien invasion, it's cool

Can i join i watched the old Godzilla movies
From Showa to Hesei to Millennium series

As long as you can make your kaiju tie in with the standard theme found in the legendary pictures godzilla.

Is it man made or Kaiju-Kaiju

@Mr. V Defeating Godzilla by driving them back into the ocean would count as a win, without killing Godzilla. So would making Cthulhu go back to sleep (Cthulhu is certainly the most Kaiju lovecraftian diety, and totally counts for this example). For a villanous example, if you fought off Ultraman for three minutes, he would revert to human form and that would count as victory without killing him.

But then, what if Cthulu wakes? It's not a win if you're destined to lose. And Godzilla could probably swim man, and if you count the iguana as Godzilla, he can.

@Mr. V
As long as the alien monster doesn't have a direct correlation or obvious connection to alien invasion, it's cool

It's non-sentient, and everything else from its homeworld is dead. The only thing it could do is asexual reproduction.

@Mr. V
It just has to seem somewhat earthly and not be the forefront of an invasion-
So yes, that's great

@Mr. V Godzilla can certainly swim, but I just mean, forcing it to go away. You're not going to kill Godzilla, that's just how it works. But you can make Godzilla go away. And Cthulhu waking might be game over for you, personally, but what I stated was the ending to Call of Cthulhu. I'd argue it's a victory without a death.

honestly i think godzilla and cthullu are in the same level of power

Just make your character sheets, guys. We'll figure something out xD

Godzilla Has 40% Chance of survival against Cthulu

Status
Not open for further replies.