Not open for further replies.

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
I have been busy for a long time, and much of my interest checks are, sadly not around anymore (for the time being until I retry them). So I decided to make yet another one, After playing WAY too much Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Killer Instinct 3 I got the idea of making a... Dragon Ball esk, Role play. This is NOT a Dragon Ball Z RP, but rather something within the same idea. Just hear me out.

In this RP, you have the option of playing as a god, the attendant of a god, and/or a mortal warrior (yes you can play as one of each) . It takes place in what I guess you could call the modern day, with some futuristic elements implied. I don't quite have the story down, but I do have a bit of an idea... A pan-dimensional demi-god seeks to destroy what else but the universe, and reshape it to his/her liking. The Gods of the universe are in debate of what they should do, while most mortals of the real are unaware of the upcoming arrival of the ferocious tyrant.

Well that's all I got so far, a lot of this is going to need work and even a bit more structure. But for the time being I suppose I could allow people to claim their roles and what not. But before that I have only one Rule for the time being... ONLY ONE GOD PER PLAYER!

That said, IF you want to play as a god character please say WHAT you want to be the god of (keep it serious, you will not be accepted if it's something utterly stupid like "The God of Food"). This goes the same for attendants, and each God can only have ONE attendant. Also do say if you want to be one of the Warriors as well.

As for me? For now (Until I can get some people Interested) I'll be playing as "The God of Destruction" (No I'm not copying from Beerus, I already said this isn't DBZ). I'll be keeping a record of all the people who want what. So step up and show me what you got!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GODS:

God of Destruction - @TyranntX
God of Shadows - @Viral
God/Godess of Freedom - @Mysty
God/Godess of Love - @zucca_
Goddess of War - @Lulunopia

ATTENDANTS:

MORTALS:

Kaitlyn Watson - @TerribleName

Last edited:
Interested in playing the God/ess of Elegance or Freedom, I'm not quite sure which but I'm definently interested in this rp.

Count me as interested as a God of Shadows (think boogeyman style) or Sleep (think sandman style).

I'm actually looking forward to being the attendant of the God of Destruction, would that be okay?

I'm actually looking forward to being the attendant of the God of Destruction, would that be okay?
Yes that would be just fine
Count me as interested as a God of Shadows (think boogeyman style) or Sleep (think sandman style).
I see, so you would be a nightmare based god. Okay I'll allow it.
Interested in playing the God/ess of Elegance or Freedom, I'm not quite sure which but I'm definently interested in this rp.
I'll put you down for freedom until you finalize that. Glad to have you

Reactions: Mysty and Kame
I'm totally interested! Rather than play a god, I think I'm going to play a mortal! Although, if this thing gets going and you allow us to add characters as we go, I may want to play a god. Anyway, as for my character, I already know exactly who I'm going to play: a 21-year-old loan shark by the name of Kaitlyn Watson.

I'm totally interested! Rather than play a god, I think I'm going to play a mortal! Although, if this thing gets going and you allow us to add characters as we go, I may want to play a god. Anyway, as for my character, I already know exactly who I'm going to play: a 21-year-old loan shark by the name of Kaitlyn Watson.
Sounds good, I'll green light it for now

So, is this in a setting where humans are capable of superhuman feats? I mean, we mortals need to keep up with the gods and such if we want to help fight this pan-dimensional demi-god.

Yess Yess Yessss
I'd be interested in playing God/Goddess of Love and Beauty ^.^

So, is this in a setting where humans are capable of superhuman feats? I mean, we mortals need to keep up with the gods and such if we want to help fight this pan-dimensional demi-god.
Well, I'll leave that up to you. That WOULD be the case in the DBZ universe but that's not 100% true in the KI universe. I guess so long as no one is going "Super Saiyan Six" the meta human would be accepted. Speaking of I might make a mortal of my own soon.

Yess Yess Yessss
I'd be interested in playing God/Goddess of Love and Beauty ^.^
Very well then, A Love god/goddess it it then, I'll add you to the roster

• Love
Reactions: zucca_
The Sign Up page is now open! Come on In make your characters!

@Kōsaki , @Mysty , and @Lulunopia . Please be sure to get your characters ready, we will be starting soon since this is getting attention faster than I thought it would. :)

@Kōsaki , @Mysty , and @Lulunopia . Please be sure to get your characters ready, we will be starting soon since this is getting attention faster than I thought it would. :)
Oh geez, I forgot to watch this thread! I'll hopefully have my character up tonight, if not by tomorrow for sure.

Oh geez, I forgot to watch this thread! I'll hopefully have my character up tonight, if not by tomorrow for sure.
We will be starting soon. so be sure to make them when you get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.