2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
An evil growing deep within the heart can only be unleashed by an act of desperate need...

1dfXVWL_pzVx9XUbWxylAlQFF5XWmMOyybRV0HyVxP-w1bLUiu8Q71Y24aQ26gogKdcn8ZXO=s630-fcrop64=1,00680000ff96ffff

Centuries ago, King Henry and Queen Clarian ruled over the land of Ashaya with a gentleness that controlled their subjects. Many citizens of Ashaya believed the royals to be next to godlyness since it was fortold that their power was born from the Gods of the Zodiac. One morning in the hottest month of the year, King Henry fell ill and soon passed into the next life. "Long live the King," subjects said as they mourned his majesty's death in the streets of Ashaya.

Queen Clarian, however, had different plans for her mourning- she wasn't giving her husband to death so easily. Long before the queen was crowned, she dabbled in the dark arts, an act that no one knew except her and a select few of her ladies. Going into the darkest corner of the castle in Ashaya, Queen Clarian summoned her husband's spirit back from the depths below and gave him life again, but the King was never the same man it once was- he was darker.

King Henry's ascent to greater power was unnatural and pure evil. His reign continued, but he ruled by fear. There was no one subject in the land that did not fear him.
~
As time went on, empires rose and fell, but Ashaya was always the strongest. Queen Clarian had found her way into the constant cicle of being reborn again to indure the same fate over marrying King Henry and dying at his hand. Still, however, the citizens belief in the Gods of the Zodiacs stayed, and they prayed at every mass, at every hour, and at every gather that the gods would end the horror of King Henry's reign. Little did the subjects know, the Gods were just about to do that.

~~~~
So, that is the background of this RP: Gods of the Zodiac. Basically, King Henry's power stems from the creation of life, but since he had died and was resurrected (which should never be done) his power is much darker than that of the gods. No Henry had no powers before hand, and Queen Clarian only had connections to the gods through spells and enchantments.

We will be playing as either Queen Clarian, King Henry, the Twelve Zodiacs, and the two Tethers. Now, I will explain some of their rolls...

Queen Clarian - She is more than a pretty face. She is skilled in dark magic and has reign of the Secret Ladies (a group of deadly assassins).

King Henry - Ruler of Ashaya for centuries (3 to be exact), Undead, magic flows from him allowing him to _____, but he also leaves the door open between life and death causing many tragities to take place.

The Tethers - The connection that allows the gods to stay on Earth until their job of returning Henry to the land of the dead is done. Must gone the Gods on their quest. (one male and one female)

The Zodiacs are up for discussion, but main objective is to return Henry to the land of the dead. Could be traitors and Gods wishing to remain on Earth.

There are a total of 16 spaces avaliable in the RP. Genders MUST REMAIN EQUAL!

I'm down for it! I miss you lol

I want to, at least, get six more people interested in this, but I will begin working on an OOC for this, so there is more exposure.

I might be in

This certainly has caught my interest! I'm down for a zodiac.

Last edited:
I'm interrested in playing a zodiac!

King Henry xD yesh

Last edited:
I'm super late to this, but, if you're still accepting, I wouldn't mind joining!

ME!!! And putting a slight reserve of interest down for @Dante the Unforgiven

Queen Clarian or a Zodiac for me will do.^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.