Gods of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play mortals when you an play GODS! :3

Gold and Gorron. Super excited for my scheme with Gold and on the other hand im super exited to do some action with Gorron. I feel like the grand arsenal can be really creative fighting only problem is his persona is just so... pacifist.

Name: Darius Vellhem-Gore

Entity Type: Mortal

World of Birth: Arianrhod. Named after a Celtic goddess, it is actually desert world, harsh but with low gravity. It is populated by humans, or at least a subspecies adapted to the planet. Most life forms of the planet are large and predatory. The most common form of government is a meritocracy, where the leaders are chosen specifically by skill and usefulness. Most society is nomadic, but in advanced armored vehicles that comfortably house everyone. Only a certain section of the planet is colonized.

Race: Human, though an almost identical subspecies that tends to be taller and adapted for lower gravity.

Powers:
~Imbuement - He can 'imbue' any item with certain properties. For instance, the clothes he wears are imbued with the properties of armor while still being light and comfortable. His gloves can shoot out different elements and stick to things (allowing him to climb or to do parkour easily), while his boots allow jumping and falling of extraordinary distances without injury. His jacket serves as a sort of armor and small dimensional storage pocket where he can hide tools. Since he can't imbue organisms like himself, he wears a mask similar to a hockey one, which allows him to stuff like breath fire or see distances. Examples not pertaining to his equipment is if he picked up a handful of dirt and imbued it with flaming abilities so it burned his enemies on touch, or picking up a nearby vase and making it explosive, turning it into an impromptu hand grenade.

WoC: Anything he can get his hands on will work. He likes metal pipes or guns, though.

Likes: Discussing his homeworld, doing street performances, pineapples, learning more of Earth culture, being comfortable

Dislikes: Cold temperatures, snow, syrups, smoke, gooey stuff, clustered spaces

Bio: He was the second son of his father, the great leader Varrel Vellhem. He spent most of his life as an entertainer (entertaining, in the exciting life of an Arianite, was seen as an important skill to help keep everyone's spirits up) and was married to the only son of Harrington Gore, another successful bloodline (as the Arianites possessed cloning technology, they could just take the DNA of each parent and make a few tweaks, making gender or sexuality far less important for such marriages), at the age of 18. For two years they spent a happy life together until Darius expressed wishes to see the world(s). Eli, Darius's husband, wanted to stay on his home world, but said Darius should follow his heart. Eli gave him a healthy amount of funds and sent him off. Darius, using a small locket which shares messages with an identical locket in the hands of Eli, still talks to him as often he can.

Most mortals seem to be under you, TyranntX, so I made one to add on.

Name: Darius Vellhem-Gore

Entity Type: Mortal

World of Birth: Arianrhod. Named after a Celtic goddess, it is actually desert world, harsh but with low gravity. It is populated by humans, or at least a subspecies adapted to the planet. Most life forms of the planet are large and predatory. The most common form of government is a meritocracy, where the leaders are chosen specifically by skill and usefulness. Most society is nomadic, but in advanced armored vehicles that comfortably house everyone. Only a certain section of the planet is colonized.

Race: Human, though an almost identical subspecies that tends to be taller and adapted for lower gravity.

Powers:
~Imbuement - He can 'imbue' any item with certain properties. For instance, the clothes he wears are imbued with the properties of armor while still being light and comfortable. His gloves can shoot out different elements and stick to things (allowing him to climb or to do parkour easily), while his boots allow jumping and falling of extraordinary distances without injury. His jacket serves as a sort of armor and small dimensional storage pocket where he can hide tools. Since he can't imbue organisms like himself, he wears a mask similar to a hockey one, which allows him to stuff like breath fire or see distances. Examples not pertaining to his equipment is if he picked up a handful of dirt and imbued it with flaming abilities so it burned his enemies on touch, or picking up a nearby vase and making it explosive, turning it into an impromptu hand grenade.

WoC: Anything he can get his hands on will work. He likes metal pipes or guns, though.

Likes: Discussing his homeworld, doing street performances, pineapples, learning more of Earth culture, being comfortable

Dislikes: Cold temperatures, snow, syrups, smoke, gooey stuff, clustered spaces

Bio: He was the second son of his father, the great leader Varrel Vellhem. He spent most of his life as an entertainer (entertaining, in the exciting life of an Arianite, was seen as an important skill to help keep everyone's spirits up) and was married to the only son of Harrington Gore, another successful bloodline (as the Arianites possessed cloning technology, they could just take the DNA of each parent and make a few tweaks, making gender or sexuality far less important for such marriages), at the age of 18. For two years they spent a happy life together until Darius expressed wishes to see the world(s). Eli, Darius's husband, wanted to stay on his home world, but said Darius should follow his heart. Eli gave him a healthy amount of funds and sent him off. Darius, using a small locket which shares messages with an identical locket in the hands of Eli, still talks to him as often he can.

Most mortals seem to be under you, TyranntX, so I made one to add on.
Hooray! A mortal that's not TerribleName or me! Approved!

In case I'm not back before the finalists are determined (I'll be gone for basically 16 or so hours after this post) then I'd assume that Kaitlyn would definitely get through the qualifiers without any problems.

Hang on, have we actually began the RP, or-?

I just managed to be active again.

guys, i apologize for the lack of posting. I might be able to reply soon, but i'll probably need a few days

guys, i apologize for the lack of posting. I might be able to reply soon, but i'll probably need a few days
I wondered why we haven't heard from you in a while. Take your time but do come back soon

i might come back in a few days!
ps. what happened, the rp seems so dead >-<

i might come back in a few days!
ps. what happened, the rp seems so dead >-<

People just seem to be a bit busy as of late

images

Name:Abazigal
Entity type: God
God type: Spring/Dragon,/luck

Powers: Weather Manipulation able to create Storm's of rain and lightning
Electricity Manipulation can control lightning itself
Asian Dragon Physiology
Hybrid Physiology human form
Plant Manipulation
Wood Manipulation
Spring Manipulation able to bring the season of spring!

Weapon of choice? Dragon Flame breath

Dragon soul domain :Mental domain that induces fear how that fear manifests is different for everyone!

Likes and Hobbies: watching over the land and exploring new places his curiosity over different foods,treasure
Dislikes: winter ,greed,destruction
Bio: A leader among the divine and mythical beast's during the primordial era .
He is guardian of the heavens protecting the gods realm !

Other Notes the Dragon who guards the heavens

Last edited by a moderator:
He needs a bit more but He should be done soon a lot of his lore comes from the azure dragon

I have been busy for a while, thus why I have not been looking at this topic... and since It seems all of the current players are no longer posting I'm going to assume they lost interest. I'm going to be on and off the site for a while since I have Finals coming up, so until those are over with I may not be able to do this RP any more... I may relaunch it some time in early 2017 though, unless I can recapture the attention of the players I had before.

✌ peace dude , hope to rp with ya in the future
raw

If you relaunch, chances are I'll still be around, so we'll see then. Good luck with Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.