Gods of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the other gods? Isn't there like a whole pantheon?
There is. but some of the people who have claimed their roles have not yet signed up. But they still can after we started. I just don't want them to feel too rushed so I gave them a warning that we will be starting up soon.

Seeing as this took off in only 4 days I have a feeling that we will get more players soon. But I'm still going to open the IC page later today.

Would one be able to use Abortion Replication as a power?

Would one be able to use Abortion Replication as a power?
It would depend on the limitation of said power. Let me see a CS and I can better evaluate it

I originally planned on making Toby just a temporary NPC for Kait's bar scene. But... I've got a couple ideas. So I'm gonna put up a CS for him probably tonight or tomorrow.

I originally planned on making Toby just a temporary NPC for Kait's bar scene. But... I've got a couple ideas. So I'm gonna put up a CS for him probably tonight or tomorrow.
I'm thinking about doing the same with Lisa's Friends... as well as removing the character limit to allow us to increase the Mortal population (May just change it so now everyone has to play as a mortal as well as a god). So I encourage you to do this when you can. along with everyone here.

@TyranntX

I'm wondering if I can also double as my own attendant. There doesn't seem to be a rule against it, but I just wanted to make sure.

@TyranntX

I'm wondering if I can also double as my own attendant. There doesn't seem to be a rule against it, but I just wanted to make sure.
You may, Might just do the same for Xai...

on second thought I'l abolishing the character limit today... have fun having as many mortals as you want now guys :)

Name: Garrote

Entity Type: Attendant

Serves: Joviziah

Powers:
~Flash Step - He can move in short bursts of speed that almost see akin to teleportation.
~Nightmare - He has superhuman strength and doesn't feel pain. He also has amazing regenerative abilities, doesn't bleed, doesn't feel pain, doesn't breath, and doesn't die from normal methods. If his head got twisted 180 degrees around, all he would have to do is twist it back or let his powers heal it for him.
~Dreamwalker - Like his master, he can walk through dreams, though he has no control over them like his master does.
~Night Eye ~ The dark doesn't hinder his sight at all, and he sees perfectly - he could headshot a moving target from a mile away on a windy dark night with a good enough rifle.
~Squad Leader ~ Not necessarily a power, but he is the leader of Joviziah's personal squadron, the Dogskulls. While the other four men do not have powers, they are highly skilled, usually former military, and have been asleep for years (still mortal, though). The other four men are under the names Verbal, Iron, Poker, and Snowy.

WoC: Either his hands, a knife, or a rifle. Likes to bring the other Dogskulls with him, too.

Dislikes: Losing a target, losing at chess, pigeons, children, bright lights

Bio: Since time immemorial, he has served as the brawn to Joviziah's (still brawny) brain. While he doesn't have the subtlety or mindbending powers of his master, he does seem like something straight out of a horror movie. Throughout his life, he has assassinated major targets who posed problems against Joviziah, and captured many assets for him. When his master needs a bodyguard, a hitman, or anything done quick and dirty, he calls on Garrote.

Other info: Read the rules, ready for combat, that stuff.

I decided to just make Garrote his attendant since I had already established him as a trusted servant of Joviziah.

Name: Garrote

Entity Type: Attendant

Serves: Joviziah

Powers:
~Flash Step - He can move in short bursts of speed that almost see akin to teleportation.
~Nightmare - He has superhuman strength and doesn't feel pain. He also has amazing regenerative abilities, doesn't bleed, doesn't feel pain, doesn't breath, and doesn't die from normal methods. If his head got twisted 180 degrees around, all he would have to do is twist it back or let his powers heal it for him.
~Dreamwalker - Like his master, he can walk through dreams, though he has no control over them like his master does.
~Night Eye ~ The dark doesn't hinder his sight at all, and he sees perfectly - he could headshot a moving target from a mile away on a windy dark night with a good enough rifle.
~Squad Leader ~ Not necessarily a power, but he is the leader of Joviziah's personal squadron, the Dogskulls. While the other four men do not have powers, they are highly skilled, usually former military, and have been asleep for years (still mortal, though). The other four men are under the names Verbal, Iron, Poker, and Snowy.

WoC: Either his hands, a knife, or a rifle. Likes to bring the other Dogskulls with him, too.

Dislikes: Losing a target, losing at chess, pigeons, children, bright lights

Bio: Since time immemorial, he has served as the brawn to Joviziah's (still brawny) brain. While he doesn't have the subtlety or mindbending powers of his master, he does seem like something straight out of a horror movie. Throughout his life, he has assassinated major targets who posed problems against Joviziah, and captured many assets for him. When his master needs a bodyguard, a hitman, or anything done quick and dirty, he calls on Garrote.

Other info: Read the rules, ready for combat, that stuff.

I decided to just make Garrote his attendant since I had already established him as a trusted servant of Joviziah.
Alright he's been added. Just need to wrap up the prologue , then I need to make some more characters of my own (mainly ones who I thought would just be NPC's) and we can launch Chapter 1

ortensia_by_pachyphytum-da324f9.png

Name:
Alison Pennington

Entity type:
Attendant

Serves:
Death/Toby Rucker

World of Birth:
Earth.

Powers:
She does not age and is immune to disease and fatigue. It's not so much her ability, but Toby can salvage her soul as often as he wants in case she dies again. She can also "step" to him at any time.

Likes and Hobbies:
She likes Toby, and enjoys the freedom women now enjoy in first world countries. She is rather fond of America particularly and how its government works, and the lack of class barriers compared to in her day. She likes to indulge in pleasures of the flesh, as well, when Toby does not require her for something, quite enjoying doing what would otherwise be considered scandalous in her day.

Dislikes:
She vehemently abhors discrimination and prejudice, which is partially why she likes Toby so much; he is perhaps the most unbiased being in the universe, after all. She also dislikes broccoli and tomatoes.
Bio:
Born in the mid-to-late 1700s to poor parents in England, Alison was... well, out of luck. She had little to no freedom already as a peasant, but being a woman made it that much more worse. The woman loathed her lack of personal freedom and her expected servility to men, secretly rallying behind proto-feminist views and lamenting the life she had been granted.
And, of course, nothing particularly special happened to her before her death. She was raised by decently kind parents whom she loved, in spite of what she believed to be backwards views. She helped her mother with housework and raising her younger brothers. She rarely ventured outside the house, and never far.
Unfortunately, one winter was particularly harsh. She became ill and, due to a lack of medicine and sufficient warmth, passed away quietly... Her soul remained in her body for a few days, on her bed, before moving on. At the time, Toby was a doctor by the name of Charles who the father had reached out to, but he arrived too late... On purpose, of course.
The soul hadn't quite reached him when he found the body. Her corpse still lay in the bed, as her grief-stricken family had not yet thought what to do with it. It was a beautiful corpse, he thought. The most beautiful he had ever seen, in fact. So beautiful that when her soul came to him, he offered her a deal that she couldn't possibly pass up: unlimited freedom in exchange for leaving her family. Alison, of course, loved her family dearly, but... Well, this was her chance to escape the bonds of peasantry and womanhood! So, she took it, and became Toby's attendant.
She was introduced to the realm of the gods which, of course, shook her Christian faith to its core, though she adapted to this reality soon enough. He left her in his domain there to take care of various things, and often calls her to Earth to help him with matters where another pair of hands was rather useful.
And, well, she's happy. She enjoys all the freedom she could have ever wanted. Toby treats her very well. She enjoys the company of the gods and their attendants. Life with the God of Death was... well, good.

Last edited:
My attendant CS will be up relatively soon!
Interesting to say the least, but it's not entirely true that Dreahyedron lacks the ability to kill him. BUUUT Im' not going to spoil anything Since Dreahyedon isn't even in play yet... I'l approve this character though.

Interesting to say the least, but it's not entirely true that Dreahyedron lacks the ability to kill him. BUUUT Im' not going to spoil anything Since Dreahyedon isn't even in play yet... I'l approve this character though.
Well then, I'll just have him THINK Dreahyedron can't kill him, then.

Is Cyba Corp's namesake perhaps influenced by Kaiba Corp from Yu-Gi-Oh?

Is Cyba Corp's namesake perhaps influenced by Kaiba Corp from Yu-Gi-Oh?
Ultra Tech actually. Yu-Gi-Oh never once Crossed my mind until now.

Well, my attendant CS is up, just so ya know.
Alright she's been added, would be cool if we got some more mortals at some point since I am playing the bulk of them XD

Status
Not open for further replies.