TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
The Plot

Long ago, Dreahyedron the Demi-God of Chaos Decended from the Void to bring ruin to the universe. He called upon the power of evil its self, and conjured an army of demons to terrorize any and all life they could find. Forced to submit to his will and subjugated under his horrific demon cults, The sentient life of the universe we all but helpless. The Gods, discussed by such a morbid creature, descended from their realm and challenged Dreahydron to mortal combat. Dreahydron was powerful, but even he was no match for their combined power. While he was under a weakened state, the gods opened a portal to another dimension and banished him and his followers there there for millennia to come. Now Dreahedron lies in wait, gathering his power and growing ever stronger. His forces eager to strike, and his generals thirsty for revenge. The gods of the universe know that Dreahyedron will soon return, and although they cannot prevent it from happening there may be a way to delay it.

All that is known is that Dreahyedron will first conquer Earth and use it as his palace, while his forces destroy the universe. The Gods know that action must be taken but it doesn't seem many of them have a plan to make that happen, so they are gathering in throne room of Galgiel The king of the Gods. Meanwhile on Earth, People and man beasts alike are honing thier bodies to grow stronger for their own reasons or just living out their normal everyday lives. Most of them are unaware of the events that are yet to unfold, but some have some idea of what might happen be it through psychic vision or historic religion. However it is unknown if the earthlings are strong enough to hold their own against a pan-dimensional demi-god. Elsewhere much of the same is going on on other worlds that hold sentient life, It is these said worlds that more or less know about the existence of the gods of the universe. Some are known for their benevolence while others are feared for their power, but all are treated with some form of respect.

A war is coming, one that will decide the very fate of the universe. Will the gods be able to hatch a plan to repel Dreahyedron back into the prison from where he came? Or is this the end of history as the universe knows it?

Summary

Yeah, I'm redoing this, AGAIN. and I hope that this time around that we can get further along the in the story. But if you weren't around last time here's a run down... It's a meta humans RP who are trained by the gods of the universe to fight a powerful foe... If you are interested. good. Keep in mind that since this is a Relaunch that I'll be making the OOC shortly. probably later today... so if you want to play as a god, say so.... it's first come first serve and I don't want to see any redundancy...

Just a heads up, this is a cross between The DBZ/S franchise, Killer Instinct, and Marvel and DC in terms of idea... This is not a crossover, just a mix of ideas from universes with ridiculously powerful beings.

You have the option of playing as a god/goddess, the attendant of a god/goddess, or a mortal. There is no character limit, and all players can have a maximum of two god characters. That said I'll be keeping track of a cast list here until I get the OOC up... First come first serve as said before when it comes to gods/goddess. but not for powers of mortals (but I wont keep track of mortals yet, i'll do that on the OOC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God/goddess List:
@TyranntX as the God of Destruction
@TyranntX as the Goddess of Creation
@Daz The God of Luck

Attendant List:
@TyranntX as the attendant for the God of Destruction
@Takashi as the attendant of the Goddess of Creation

Last edited:
Hmmm, looks interesting! Got a couple of questions:
1- What sort of abilities do the meta humans have?
2- What sort of training do the humans go through to prepare to face the Demi God?

Hmm... I think I'm interested in this. I've got a question too: what kind of benefit does one get from being attendant to a god? Is it basically their guard/servant, or is it more like household vessels from Magi? (Household vessels basically draw power from the head of their household, they also become somewhat like an assistant.)
Also, I may want to take the spot for attendant to the goddess of creation.

Hmmm, looks interesting! Got a couple of questions:
1- What sort of abilities do the meta humans have?
2- What sort of training do the humans go through to prepare to face the Demi God?

These meta humans (or rather meta mortals) have a wide range of powers, I'll have to nix time manipulation though as that's just going to make things.... not very fun. I'll have to see what people have in mind to see what will be fair or not.

as for what kind of training they will go through, It's mainly to enhance their power, pushing them beyond their limits, and even helping them unlock their hidden latent potential.
Hmm... I think I'm interested in this. I've got a question too: what kind of benefit does one get from being attendant to a god? Is it basically their guard/servant, or is it more like household vessels from Magi? (Household vessels basically draw power from the head of their household, they also become somewhat like an assistant.)
Also, I may want to take the spot for attendant to the goddess of creation.

They are simply very strong servants. And yes you may reserve that.

Reactions: Takashi
OOC is up guys, though at a later time than I'd would have liked

@Takashi @Daz

Go here and stand by, we probably won't be starting for a while

Hello. I am interested in this an a agent of evil. I personally have to defend my kind and get revenge on the Chaos that enslaved us.

So, what do ya say..where;s the profile skeleton and main also ooc threads?

I'd be interested in signing up again, possibly as good ol' Joviziah and Garrote again. I'm not sure yet.

Reactions: TyranntX
I'd be interested in signing up again, possibly as good ol' Joviziah and Garrote again. I'm not sure yet.

Good to know i'll have some returning characters as well

I'm interestttttteeeeeeed. Not sure why I had so many letters in that interestttttteeeeeeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.