Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Prologue: Gathering of the Gods

Space-Wallpaper.jpg

Long ago, Dreahyedron the Demi-God of Chaos Decended from the Void to bring ruin to the universe. He called upon the power of evil its self, and conjured an army of demons to terrorize any and all life they could find. Forced to submit to his will and subjugated under his horrific demon cults, The sentient life of the universe we all but helpless. The Gods, disgusted by such a morbid creature, descended from their realm and challenged Dreahydron to mortal combat. Dreahydron was powerful, but even he was no match for their combined power. While he was under a weakened state, the gods opened a portal to another dimension and banished him and his followers there there for millennia to come. Now Dreahedron lies in wait, gathering his power and growing ever stronger. His forces eager to strike, and his generals thirsty for revenge. The gods of the universe know that Dreahyedron will soon return, and although they cannot prevent it from happening there may be a way to delay it.

All that is known is that Dreahyedron will first conquer Earth and use it as his palace, while his forces destroy the universe. The Gods know that action must be taken but it doesn't seem many of them have a plan to make that happen, so they are gathering in throne room of Galgiel, The king of the Gods. Meanwhile on Earth, People and man beasts alike are honing thier bodies to grow stronger for their own reasons or just living out their normal everyday lives. Most of them are unaware of the events that are yet to unfold, but some have some idea of what might happen be it through psychic vision or historic religion. However it is unknown if the earthlings are strong enough to hold their own against a pan-dimensional demi-god. Elsewhere much of the same is going on on other worlds that hold sentient life, It is these said worlds that more or less know about the existence of the gods of the universe. Some are known for their benevolence while others are feared for their power, but all are treated with some form of respect.

Some of these worlds know of Dreahyedron's return, and are either in panic or have faith in their deities. Some have already defected to TheDemi-gods side, and have reformed the horrors of the evil demon cults. Others, like earth, are unaware of the creature's arrival and/or its existence. and It i these worlds that are in the most immediate danger. Once Dreahyedron is free, he will begin his conquest for the universe. But at the moment he is too weak to cross over to the realm of mortals, his forces on the other hand are free to do so as they please. Dreaheydron will send out forces in waves, ensuing chaos and terror to feed off of... Thus accelerating his recovery. The Return of the Demigod cannot be prevented, but it can be delayed. But How will this be done? When will it happen? And will the gods succeed? All this and more will be answered in time... As our Story Begins...

@Cannonheadbutt @Daz @Neo. @Viral @beautie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[Kysa] ~ Deity Realm, Chamber of the Overseer

The Goddess of creation had just returned from making a new solar system, albeit one that is still unfinished. But now was not the time to think about that. Gagail had summoned her, and who was she to refuse his requests? She appeared in the chamber of where they would discuss the oncoming threat that is Dreahyedron... The Chamber of the Overseer. It was a room with a magical long table that could display anything in the universe... if Gagail allows it, even more. She took a look around, and it would seem that no one else was around for the moment. "Guess I am the first to arrive.." she would say to her self. So she would take the time to create a Throne in the form of a tree, with leaves of a lively green and a trunk of a deep brown. And for what seem'd out of no where, birds flew into the chamber and perched them selves on the branches. Kysa would seat herself in the throne she created, and wait for the others to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Tyler Rover] - Earth, New Bon City, California, New Bon City Stadium.

Meanwhile on Earth, A young man was staring at the city stadium. As a fighting tournament would be beginning soon. And he was looking forward to it with great anticipation, and high hopes. "Just three more Weeks, and all the world's greatest fighters will gather once more." he would say yo him self, and began to smile. Tyler had entered the annual tourney before, and came in second place both times. But this yeah he hopes will be different, this time he plans on winning it. Not for the Title, Not for the 100 Billion dollar prize money. But simply for the fun of it, after all he loved fighting. And little did he know that this year was going to be like no other the world has ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sabrina Cyba] & [Rictor Cyba (NPC)] Earth, New Bon City, California, Cyba Corporation building.

Elsewhere in the City, a Man that seemed to be in his mid 50's was being interviewed by an international news reporter. It Was Rictor Cyba, The CEO of Cyba Corp. Beside him was his daughter, Sabrina, who was simply looking out into the distance with here usual vacant expression. Rictor Cyba was being interviewed on the Annual Fighting Tournament he hosts every year, and what his expectaions were. "Well I think it's a little too soon to say, but if last year was any highlight... Then I think it's safe to assume we are in for another EXCITING year!" he would say into the microphone sounding very sure of him self. The Reporter would then ask the same to Sabrina... At first she didn't respond, but soon enough she spoke out calmly and in her usual monotone voice... "Yes, this year will be better than the last." The Reporter would then ask all her remaining question to Mr. Cyba, feeling a little creeped out from Sabrina's response.

Joviziah and Garrote, Planet Gullen

It had been years since Joviziah had set foot on Earth, decades since his last contact with another god. He was sure the humans enjoyed the lessened nightmares. With him gone, humans were no longer actively being given nightmares, though they still had them.

But it wasn't so bad, being a recluse. For one, it was peaceful. Joviziah had let his mind drift, wandering and half-conscious. He had taken the form of one of the natives of planet Gullen, a race of barely sentient clay-like humanoids, one which Joviziah called Golems. They were peaceful, rarely interacting. They were mysterious, too; as the only life on Gullen, they were neither carnivorous nor herbivorous. In fact, Joviziah wasn't sure what they subsisted on. But he didn't ponder it. Instead he spent almost all his time unconscious or half-awake.

Until now, when the sharp pull of a summons pulled his mind together.

He snapped back to reality, the monotone grey of Gullen, the deep black of space above, and his fellow Golem next to him. The Golem turned, opening its mouth to release a sighing noise. Then it turned back and continued walking.

This was the first time in over a year he'd been truly awake. Usually nothing bothered him - no one wanted to, or knew enough to - but he couldn't ignore a summons.

He stretched his clay limbs, his mind moving faster and faster as it woke up. Ahh, yes.... now I remember. Slowly a dirty trenchcoat formed itself around him, his preferred clothing. Then he remembered something else. He took a step forward, and suddenly, he was gone.

----

Planet Earth

Garrote thought often now of his past, his long, long past. He liked to reminisce, to remember those long gone battles which just never seemed to happen anymore. And his master hadn't visited him in a while, which left him purposeless. Until now.

"Garrote," Joviziah said, appearing rather suddenly behind him. Garrote was to his feet before he realized who spoke. "We have important business to attend to."

"Of course, sir," Garrote said, hiding his surprise rather well. He offered Joviziah a cigarette. He had carried Joviziah's favorite brand ever since he had gone off, waiting for the day he came back. Joviziah nodded gratefully, lighting it.

Then they both stepped off, back to business.

----

Deity Realm, Chamber of the Overseer

A Throne formed, dark and foreboding but nevertheless simple and clearly made of wood, in the chamber. Shortly afterward, Joviziah stepped through - for a second his form flickered into a nightmarish, insectile form, one of his 'true' forms - accompanied by Garrote and two nightmare beasts. The nightmare beasts resembled dogs, but much, much worse, and made of an inky tar substance.

"Kysa," he said upon spotting the goddess. "Glad to see you again, huh. It's been a while." In fact he rather did respect the goddess, even if in their long lifespans they had occasionally been at odds, though he was sure the feeling wasn't completely mutual. "Looks like we're early, eh?"

----

Hector Venn, Planet Earth

So this was the stadium in which the tournament was held. Glorious, indeed.

Hector had been waiting for this tournament for a while now. 100 billion dollar prize? Of course he wanted in. Of course, he also just plain up wanted to fight. That was an integral part of it too.

Before he'd just been busy with other matters, too busy to attend. Now was his time, finally. In actuality he had little confidence he would win, but damn if he wouldn't try. And plus, he just needed to get around more. He was sure participating in this contest could get your name in certain circles, and that's what he needed. A reputation.

He flexed his fingers, resting them on his blood-letting dagger. Yes, entertaining indeed.

Looking around Fukyuu had rubbed the back of his head and had an overall deadpanned expression He looked down the street both left, and right to see that he was in the middle. How he had gotten here he hadn't know, probably the drinks or mushrooms from last night that had brought him here. It was a miracle that he had not been run over. But, he was in a street with no cars and had been blown at the back of his head the center not where he was rubbing. ''So I had been abducted by fellow Earthlings? Father would be dissappointed at this, it does not surprise me, that they have been able to travel into space. Vet, how am I into the physical world?' Murmured Fuykuu as he began to walk the blow had not hurt it was possible a baseball bat made of wood or a plank of nearly rotten wood. As Fukyuu walked he began to see & come closer to a arena. He cocked his head to the northeast. ''Hm. Prephas this is a stroke of bad luck. It this arena from before and the experiences. did Vyatt build this? Is he even alive? Vell, better get the story started.''
'Quite personally the rest of us think we should figure out who the fuck hit you, and it was the...Shrooms. Not the unconsciousness that caused the...Forgetfulness.' One Of Fukyuu's alters had spoken in his head it was only seconds before the others had come in. This one is Jakob Zorax Kiri.

'I and Quincy have found the others, energetically but you like to be surprised. So we will not tell you. How was the sleep? And do you think it was Club or-'
'Ace or perhaps a recruit? And this isn't dangerous personally, I think you can handle this. It for the evil in this world and the next? If only we could exorcise our powers here. hahha, or rather inorcise them into others hand through you.'

The last two in order are Yak Yin & Quincy Loow Devilheart. Fukyuu had made it to the arena and a chelsea smile on his face and his hands in his pockets. He was walking and talking to himself, then his other identities. ''After I found out who had hit me would you like to speak to them or her? And Thanks. Yak, Quincy thank you. If i could love surprises I would. hahhaahahahha, Club, no why vould she hit me? haha. hmm, A recruit seems more likely. I probably did something to piss that person or vhatever off. Thanks for the support, I don't think you should inorcize your powers through me, just voice. It'd be too, gory too quick for them.'' Luvergian had stared at the other who was here, his smile opened to reveal his teeth. ''So vell me. Are you here to exorcise power too? And Hello.''
''Hello. Before we get into anything. My name is Quincy Devilheart. One of Fukyuu's alters. It's a pleasure to see that dagger.'' Quincy had used Fukyuu\Zachary's vocal chords to speak and a bite of color magic to let his own be heard. Like always. He was going to wait for a response from the dagger wielder before letting Yak then Zorax, and lastly Fukyuu/Zachary speak. He had felt Zachary's hand reach for his Viking sword hilt only to find it's feel was different. Alien to his touch and strangely a mixture of rubber and...Latex...Whatever happened last night had been, fun. it left question but the new blade was so much fun to touch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stadium: The Arena Stadium. Earth from the Milky Way.

With: The D.I.D. & Another man, possibly a mortal.

Thinking: I guess money and blood's on the mind of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zatia - diety realm, chamber of the overseer
Zatia had been on earth when she had gotten the summon. What had she been doing on earth exactly? Well that wasn't important. What was important was that she had been summoned by Gagail, and that was a summon not a summon she could refuse.
When she arrived, she picked a spot at the table, and after sufficiently propping her axe up, she leaned against it. She would have sat, but she felt sitting diminished her already low presence. There were multiple others in the room besides herself already, but a significant presence seemed to be missing.
"Gagail's not here?"

Aria barnett - Earth, New Bon City Stadium
Aria had fallen asleep in the stadium, which she had broken into. She was woken by security guards, partially because of the sounds, but mostly because one of them kicked her and demanded she wake up. When she did so she slowly sat up, and gave her usual disinterested gaze.
"Go away."
It was a simple, and seemingly fair command. She had been sleeping, what kind of person is so rude as to wake a sleeping girl by kicking her. The security officers however did not agree.
"You're under arrest fo-"
Not waiting for them to finish, she cut them off, standing up, pulling her rifle from under the bench where it was hidden.
"That would be too much of a chore. I'll just go nap elsewhere. Move aside."
They were rather stunned, not having expected the girl to pull out a rifle, and this time did as requested, letting her past. On her way out of the stadium, she spotted a male(Tyler) simply staring at the stadium. She pointed to it as she walked by and mumbled something to the male.
"I wouldn't try to go in, they have horrible manners."​

Reactions: TyranntX
[Kysa, Xai, & Manda] Deity Realm, Chamber of the Overseer.

The goddess looked over to the dream god, acknowledging him with a subtle bow. "Well you know Gagail, he always makes himself present when all he has summoned have arrived" she would say to him. Kysa didn't quite know how she felt about Joviziah, she didn't hate him but wasn't quite sure if she would condone his "line of work". Though it could be worse... It's not like he was ever going to break something... unlike one god she knew.

It was at that time when Zatia appeared, leaning on her battleaxe. Now this was a god she knew where she stood with. Although she hates fighting Kysa could never really think bad of the goddess of war. Besides, it is within mortal nature to fight. She regarded Zatia with a smile. However before she could give her greetings... A massive explosion set off. and debris of all sizes fell from the ceiling. The larger chunks just BARELY missing the other deities. Kysa knew all too well who was coming... there was only one god she knew of who would be arriving AND could cause such destruction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♬~Now Playing - Tome of the Destroyer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

If one was to look up to the ceiling, they would see a large cloud of dust and a hole in the mural that once decorated the top of the room. From it Two figures descended from the hole and out from the dust. One was sitting on a throne made from a meteorite, with blue flames garnishing the top of it. Just above it's master's head would be a Skull from a long extinct race embedded in the back of the throne. And on the bottom was even more blue fire, that seemed to control the altitude of the throne it's self... Sitting in the throne was it's master, a Raptor-like being who's name is feared but most and some dare even say all mortals... Xai, The God of destruction.

The Second figure was his attendant, a genie by the name of Manda. She sat upon a cloud of magical energy that resembled a nebula. After she and Xai had descended to an adequate level with the long table, she used her magic to repair the damage Xai had inflicted upon the chamber. Wouldn't be a good thing for Gagail to see the area a mess, or worse not exist. That is when Xai began to speak to the others. "Good to see you are all doing well... but I can see that the others are still yet to present them selves." he would say with a smug grin.

"Now Lord Xai, give them a little time. After all this summons was rather sudden, Even though I think we all know why we are here." Manda would say with a smile. Though it would likely do nothing to sway the mood of the others after seeing Xai's actions in person. Especially not Kysa, though Xai would never understand why she hated him so much... Clearly it couldn't be something as petty as "We are opposites"... right? "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL!?" Kysa would snap at The destruction god, but Xai simply retained his composure, if anything that only made his smug expression Expand. "Would have just used my glaive if I wanted to do that." he would say as if it were some kind of retort.

@Viral @Neo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tyler Rover] Earth, New Bon City California, New Bon Stadium

Tyler would regard the girl who approached him with a smile, though he didn't quite catch what she said... Not that it mattered. he didn't plan on entering the stadium anyway. The staff had to be setting things up for the Tourny in 3 weeks, so what good would it do him to go in there? He did find it odd how the girl was carrying a sniper rifle though... Being the curious person that he is decided to walk next to her, albeit backwards, and start up a conversation... Via rapid fire statements and questions ...

"Hey there, you look a little young to be carrying a gun of that size."
"Why were you in the stadium?"
"You know the are closed right now right?"
"Gee the staff must bee feeling rather off today to let you go scott free carrying that thing around"
"Are you New to town?"
"What's you name?"

By god Tyler was energetic for a young adult, he almost seemed like a kid with his kind of energy. And boy could he talk, it would seem like he was going on for hours, even thouhgh it hasn't even been nearly that long.

@Neo.

Last edited:
Bf4D6Ri.png

"All you ladies pop yo' p__y like this, shake ya body, don't stop, don't miss,
all you ladies pop yo' p..."

A tuft of white hair was peeking out of a black cap, his hood up over it as he was slouched in the train chair. Hideyoshi's shaded eyes were soft as the music made a slow beat into his earbuds, staring at the information for the contest. With every contest or battle, he had the same routine that he figured out worked the best for him; Proper mental preparation. That usually involved meditation long before, then bountiful amounts of Screamo and light cardio the morning of the match, but this song popped up in his playlist. Granted, it was the Wii-Remix version underneath the very R-Rated lyrics, so he found it a nice change from music that the Grandma across from him would glare at him for. Yes, his ear buds were loud. Bring your own earbuds next time then.

The way there was quiet in his mind, soon lurching to his feet while popping his bandaged fists as he traveled to the train door. One fearful glance of a little girl made him pause a bit. Cap with hoodie over it and ear buds in, he looked like the troublesome young thug he was... But he was nice enough to little girls. He brushed off his hood, lifting his cap to run a hand through his hair with a gentle grin at her before situating his cap and hood again. The girl smiled back and her Mother seemed pleased with the white haired hoodlum.

Stepping off, he slowly walked towards the destination with a long stridden step and hands in his pockets. Every now and again, he'd peer up to check the street names and back down to his phone to make sure he was going the right way. He soon made it, the Stadium separated the other buildings apart like a parted Red Sea. He stared at it, his cap bill shading his eyes as the sun shined down over the establishment with a grand manner. This was it, then. Hideyoshi made his way closer, seeing the crowd gathering of potential opponents fueled the normal fighting fire within him. He tilted his head firmly, popping his neck on both sides and then rolling his shoulders with a toothy grin.

"This'll be yummy." He gruffed under his breath.

Lh6rAnx.png
As if the debris ridden room couldn't get anymore excitable, it did. A pink hue and pink puffy clouds soon seeped in, a floating heart of gold appearing with a happy twirl. It swelled and expanded, a slit of the expensive material appearing and opening to reveal the dreamy melody of a harp continuingly playing. A staircase of gold unfolded from the entrance like a gateway to a pink heaven, a lace roll of fabric rolling out to line the stairs as a long bare leg appeared. With a powerful strut out came the Goddess of Love and Luxury with draping robes and fluttering lilac wings. She came down the stairs batting her eyes prettily as a piece of debris fell at the bottom of her stairs. Innocentia pulled back a drape of blue, brandishing a leg that could be used for the ultimate AMA destruction to gently use a foot to scoot the fallen roof away. Behind her, her two bows zoomed to her from the closing portal. They turned on their sides around her head to form into her floating pink crown.

A throne of soft pillowy material and gold accents erupted, lace and rose petals falling over it as it was born. As she sat neatly and tall, leg crossed over the other, as she tucked some hair behind her ear innocently and placed her white flower where it belonged.

"Mm mm mmm." She hummed happily, arching her back and sighing gently, the goddess was shimmering with a glittery sparkle and the glow of unmoving confidence. Behind her, everything had dispersed without much trouble, maybe so if one hates glitter and the smell of luxury that lingered after. "Misfortune smiles upon me that my entrance is ruined by..." Innocentia pursed her plump lips as her lavender eyes looked Xai up and down. "...One who prefers an abrupt means of arrival. But fortune still gives me a courtesy. Nice to see you all again~"

She gave a pearly white and gently fanged grin, playing with her long manicured finger.​

Hector Venn, Planet Earth

Hector looked the man up and down, giving him a full body scan. Only afterward did he respond to the strange double-talking man. Apparently he was Fukyuu, but also apparently he had someone sharing that space with him. How unique, he thought. And he could practically see the difference between the two speaking.

"I am Hector," he said."I suppose... yes, I am here for my power." He smiled a razor-toothed smile. "It is a nice dagger, isn't it?"

He pulled his dagger out, inspecting the blade. "An antique, a blood-letting dagger for the blood mages of years past. Passed down through the family, you know. It's tasted the blood of generations of the Venn family." He sheathed it. "And more then just the Venns, too."

"So why are you here, eh? I'll assume for the fighting or the money. Personally, I'm here for both." He smiled again.

----

Joviziah & Garrote, Deity Realm, Chamber of the Overseer

Joviziah watched coolly as the other immortals filtered into the room.

Zatia, now she was a bit of a mixed bag. Joviziah was not a man for war; contrary to what most people thought, he did not enjoy the death of humans. He needed them alive to have them dream. However, he could respect her power, and she wasn't all brute force, like Xai was. She, at least, had strategy. Even if she wasn't always the most mature of immortals.

Speaking of Xai, here he came now. The embodiment of unsubtleness and bluntness. The word hate would be a bit strong; perhaps detest would be better. Xai was a killer, a destroyer; Joviziah, strange for a god of dreams and nightmares, enjoyed permanency. Having things suddenly blow up really irked him. His power just didn't sit right with Joviziah.

And Innocentia.... eh. Joviziah was not a big fan on the concept of love, especially since he never had any time for it himself. Besides, considering his true form - which, to name but a few traits, could be considered insectile, filthy, dark, an abomination - no one would want to love him anyway. And he was fine with that. Some people dreamed of love. Joviziah was fine with that, at least. As long as it didn't involve him personally. And she wasn't Xai's biggest fan, so there was that.

"Indeed, it's good to see everyone safe and sound," Joviziah said, an only partially true statement, though his tight-lipped smile said slightly differently. Of course, he was still a clay man, so, lacking lips, all his smiles looked like that.

"Zatia," he nodded towards her. "Lord Gagail has yet to show."

"Xai," he nodded, in a slightly lower tone of voice. "I see you haven't lost your flair for the dramatic."

"Innocentia," he said. "Indeed, nice to see us all in one room again. It's been awhile."

Drumming his fingers across his skull Fuyuu had a chelsea grin. ''yes it is a very lovely dagger. Blood magic for me has alvays been. A beautiful tradition of mine, and a few others I know and have forgotten. Venns? That name it sounds familiar though I have left this planet for ten years from my.......Fifteenth birthday.'' Fukyuu had cocked a smile that was tantamount to a killer about to fire off their gun. He raised his blade up & looked at it wholly. He then placed the sheath in his left hand, it looked like it were made of dragon..maybe lizard scales. THe longer he looked the quicker it became to know what this is. It was a fishes' scales, knitted together by evil magics, and the blade's metal was...Alien to him, and the earth he was born on. The other identities didn't know but he looked at the hilt again.

It read his true birth name & when he looked along the blade again he noticed it's size was...Like a pensword only fatter and length was his own arms.
''I vave no idea vhat this is, other vhan a...alien being temporarily trapped within its physical body. I first held va...Viking sword.'' Explained Zachary as he stocked the hilted with his fingers he heard musical notes. Voices including his own ''I'm here to finish my birth's purpose...To take the Earths in Evil's names, I'm at the arena today to...Gather attention on mysevlf & to draw out my fellows vho vere born evil.'' Fukyuu laughed a little as he spoke, he had been in the same position of his sword Ten years and eleven months ago.

''I do hope this will be fun, can we shake your hand? ITs a cultural thing to shake with our left hand and pocket the right.'' Quincy explained smiled as he came closer to Hector. ''Now what did you tell Zacht? This blood letting dagger is a Venn or a Venn's property? Do you believe our weapons, are living,''

Jakob had cutt off Quincy. ''Or that they have souls, memories.....? That our weapons have another body, locked inside their DNA, unactivated..'' Jakob had asked, and then placed Fukyuu's hand on his chest. ''I
m Jakob Zorax Kiri. I am Zach Bell's first alter. Quincy is the third and Yak Yin is the last.''

''Hello there, I am Yak Yin. Annnd do you believe that a weapon, like a pet and the owner has emotions? WE each hold different believes on uhh, animism. And they each effect our hobbies, differently. If I can call them that. Well, goodbye. I'll talk again if you or something has something for me.''

''Hm. My believes on this spirit-body of a veapon is that they were smelted as a veapon first and have alerted the owner that it is alive, sentient, and...A natural born killer. Other zhan zhe spirit, I believe zhat zhey are filled to the teeth viwth magic. And can never leave the true owner of their lives. Even if lost, it vould come vack...Home.'' Zachary had said and by this point his head had stopped hurting and had become thirsty. He looked at his strange sword once more and read the whole thing. It was just his full true name over & over again. With a dartboard on the hilt's ass.

''Let's have some fun shouldn't ve?'' He said stepping away from Hector to give him breathing room. Then he began to float keeping the tips of his toes on the ground. ''Venn....Vhere have I heard zhat before? It's still 2017, right? I met another evil man by the name Christian Azreal Venn Varde. This could be a coincidence but, the blood magic. You spoke of, its...Close.''

[Xai] Deity Realm, Chamber of the Overseer.

Xai's express would not fade, but rather enhance once more once being addressed by Innocetia. Another god he couldn't quite put a finger on what to think of how exactly he felt for. Unlike Kysa however h had some idea why he and her were at odds from time to time. He would crack his knuckles and tail before speaking again. "What? Am I not allowed to make an exaggerated entrance?" he would say with a laugh. Xai took a moment to observe the goddess of love, starting from her feet and moving up. As he expected, her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. It was beautiful yes, but it also a bit revealing. Xai Didn't mind this, but he wasn't exactly going to comment on it here. He wasn't a pervert, though that doesn't exactly mean he didn't like what he saw. He would the look at Innocetia in the eye. "Likewise, I don't remember the last time we talked."

He would then look to Joviziah, A dream god of nightmares. Had it not been for the fact that Dreahyedron never sleeps (being half demon, and their for not needing to sleep) or that he can't feed of chaos and terror from the dream realm, Xai would think that this one was TRYING to free the demigod of chaos. He knew better than that, besides if anyone was going to defect to His brother's side they wouldn't last for much longer. He would then take note of his current form, Xai's expression retained its smug composure. "You may want to change into something less hideous for Innocetia here, You know how she feels about bugs." he would say to him, jokingly of course.

That is when he took notice of Zatia, he didn't even know she was already here. But put of all the other gods, she was one he could truly respect. For SHE was a warrior, just like he was. Though they stood for different things as a whole, he could get behind what Zatia dose in this universe. . . Inciting the will to fight, many would see war as a horrible thing... But Xai thought it as a gateway to great things. War has lead to death and even destruction, both things he could enjoy being a god of destruction, but also many things for good. Like freedom, protection from evil, and even the right to live. Xai may be a killer and a destroyer, but even he isn't a monster. He regarded her with a nod, "Zatia, I see you are well." he would say.

@Viral @Neo. @beautie

Zatia - diety realm, chamber of the overseer
The sudden explosion didn't phase the goddess of war in the slightest. Some might attribute that to her being used to such things in her deity work. But really, she had simply come to expect pointless destruction when the god of destruction was involved.
It didn't take long after Xai's arrival that he and Kysa got into a small quarrel. Zatia expected much worse to occur at some point through this meeting. They were complete opposites after all, and such conflicts were not easily altered.
Next to enter was Innocentia, in a flashy fashion. To be expected of the goddess of love and luxury. Any less, and something would have been expected to be severely wrong with the goddess. She was a bit too flashy for the war goddess's tastes, but she still liked her in a way.
"Zatia, I see you are well."
Based upon how long it took him to greet her after his entrance it was logical to assume her presence had gone unnoticed. Though it was to be expected, she was after all the smallest, despite her status as a warrior. She was always somewhat irked by her small presence, though she held it back often. "I see you're well yourself."

Aria barnett - Earth, New Bon City Stadium
The boy she had given the warning to started following her. What's more he started asking questions. Lot's of questions. Her ears reactively twitched.
"Age has nothing to do with Lola."
"Good napping place."
"Aria."
She had decided to skip half of them. This stalker was turning into too much of a chore. He was far too energetic. She had once started to ponder the energy of normal people. She had heard mention of a thing called coffee on multiple occasions, perhaps that was why this male was so hyper.
"Less coffee."
Yes. That should do nicely.​

Lh6rAnx.png
@Viral @TyranntX
"Of course you can, sweet one." She raised a happy shoulder to complete a radiant smile. "But your idea of fun is anything that'll get you yelled at by Kysa. Speaking of," A manicured hand touched the table in front of her, head tilting as she grinned at Kysa. "Doll, let's get drinks after this, we need to catch up." Innocentia was all good vibes. While she and Xai weren't best buddies, the two of them could jest and laugh with one another with much ease. However, she did know Xai could sometimes jest the wrong person the wrong way. While it was admirable that he stayed one way in the presence of others- his own way- Innocentia couldn't help but to coolly step in before Joviziah could be rubbed negatively by a joke that appealed to only certain audiences. "Now now, Xai, do remember this..." Innocentia wagged a finger before turning her head to gaze at the one who reigned over mortal's dreams, pressing it to her cheek in an elegantly cheeky manner. "Joziviah is the only bug I take quite a liking to. ♥" Convenient that the goddess of love had teased him just as the other inwardly regarded love as 'Something he was neutral with as long as it didn't involve him'. Her subtle, harmless flirt was punctuated by a youthful chuckle.

Hector Venn, Earth

Hector admired the blade alongside this new person, taking in the details. "An alien being..." he muttered under his breath, seeming to consider something. Then he shook his head slightly. "Evil's name, eh? I'm sure I'm not entirely at odds with that. Maybe we can work on this a bit, eh?"

As the other voice spoke up, Hector tilted his head slightly. He put his right hand in his pocket and shook with his left, mimicking the movements of the other. "I suppose no different than ours," he muttered. Then he continued, "I suppose this blade is as much a Venn as me. It's certainly been in the family longer. But no mistake, it's mine now. And I suppose it could be considered alive in a way. All this magic it's tasted, all the lives it's experienced... It's got to have something to it by now. And it has always come back to us..." He regarded the dagger lovingly. True, this dagger had left at times, and always come back to the Venns. Always. The dagger was originally supposed to go to the eldest of the family, but his father had broken family tradition to give it to him early. A wise decision, in Hector's eyes. The dagger looked crude to common eyes, but more discernable ones would notice the obsidian sharpness of it and the small hook at the end turning backwards, a vicious ripping tool. Indeed, a weapon for a true blood mage.

As the other man began to float, Hector took his blade, calmly running it along the inside of his arm. "Christian. Christian. Rings a bell. I'd have to check the family tree. But let's skip to the fun, shall we?" He took his other hand, rubbing the blood from his wounds into his flesh. He felt the magic inside him pulling hungrily. It wanted to taste the blood, to devour his lifeforce. He reined it in. Soon enough. "I'll let you go first, gentleman I am."

----

Joviziah and Garrote, Deity Realm, Chamber of the Overseer

Joviziah smirked, adjusting in trenchcoat. There was a moment of morphic uncertainty where it hurt to look at Joviziah's form, then he was a lean man, early 50's or so by the look, grey haired and stern. A large scar on his cheek marred his otherwise neat appearance. His trenchcoat appeared significantly cleaner. "I guess I should stay clean for when big man gets here anyway," he said with a casual shrug. Then he winked at Innocentia. "As generous with words as ever, dear," he said. Flirting was okay in his book, as long as it was understood by both parties it wouldn't lead anywhere.

"Now, ahh.... Before I came here, I'd been, ahh, comatose, I suppose, for a rather long time. Taking a bit of a nap myself. I'm not sure as to why the summons. Any clue? I'd like to know before the boss gets here." He had a hint, though. He rubbed the scar on his cheek grimly. Not many people could scar a shapeshifter, but at least one could. Dreahydron had, long ago, leaving him with the one scar that never left any of his forms. A shapeshifter with a permanent distinguishing mark. He hated it with all his being.

water_lily_dream_by_selenada-d82b2vg.jpg

The grass felt fresh and tender beneath the Goddess bare-feet.
She stepped through the wonderful gardens, savoring the beauty of nature, instant by instant.

The goddess had left her godly palace the night before, overwhelmed by the pressure of those golden halls.

The atmosphere of Chryseum was similar to the Earth's: the same sky towered above the Goddess; the lakes, the dirt, the trees. Everything resembled just perfectly her first memories of her home planet. Incorrupt, beautiful, wild. Until men. They destroyed her world, turned it into a machine, filled fields with metal and replaced seas with cement and waste.

Her mind blurred at the thought of Earth collapsed, she could feel anger growing from inside, almost overcoming her. Her home, gone. The goddess closed her eyes and breathed. Kalliste rejected anger. She'd never let them take her too. Her grace, her benevolence. No.

She stepped through the Paradise Garden, how she loved to call it.
There she dwelled, where her true home was. Not Earth, not Palace. No halls, no rooms, no corridors.
Her blessed and most beloved children lived there, sorrounded by the joy of nature and beauty. For hours, days or months they'd fill those gardens with their dances and laughters. Kalliste joined them and for a second, she actually believed she could be one of them, for a single moment she had forgotten everything. But she'd learned a long time ago, Peace and Quiet never last.

In a matter of seconds, the goddess disappeared. Kalliste'd materialized in the Godly Realm, right in front of the Chamber of the Overseer.
She stepped cold across the pavement, walking through the magnificent door of the Palace. Her beauty sorrounded her like an aura of light, shining like wildfire, striking in its pureness yet fierceness.

Name: Kalliste or alternatively known as Chrysea

Age: Although she technically could change her appearance at will, she's mostly seen as a twenty-three year old mortal.
Entity type: Goddess
God type: Beauty and Grace.
Powers: Change Apperance at will; Charmspeak; Flight and Water Walking; Inhuman Empathy ; Mind control, on a limited range.
WoC: She can summon incrediblly strong spheres of energy, capable of destroying planets, but only when moved by Anger or intense feelings of hate.

Likes and Hobbies: As Goddess of Beauty and Grace she loves crossing the world spreading these qualities. As Nature is the only perfect thing in the world, besides her looks, she enjoys spending as much time as she can being sorrounded by it.

Dislikes: Violence. What's more ungraceful than Violence? She sees cruelty and roughness as unworthy qualities, graceless and barbaric. Kalliste believes Ugliness is a direct consequence of Violence and as such it must be hated just as much. The Divinity hates deeply those who understimate her powers and the strenght of her own nature, which can be either kind with those whom she loves and cruel with those whom she dislikes.

Bio: Kalliste was shaped from the ground just as a flower in Spring. She's known to be just as ancient as the world itself, born alongside the Beauty of Nature, like another perfect creation of the world. Like a plant, she fed of Beauty and nourished the world with Love. All of the earthly creatures were attracted by the Goddess like planets to the Sun, and that folks was just how she looked. Splendid, Brilliant, Dazzling. Kalliste only later claimed her role among the gods, taking indeed the position of Goddess of Grace and Beauty. She's particulary fond of the Goddess Kysa, to whom she looks up to as a sister. It is said, that her new Home Planet was created by Kysa as a gift for Kalliste.

Other Notes: When in disguise, her true form can be -on most cases- recognized by the other gods. Her apperance adapts in order to fit the ideal of beauty of those who are watching her.

Hector Venn, Earth

Hector admired the blade alongside this new person, taking in the details. "An alien being..." he muttered under his breath, seeming to consider something. Then he shook his head slightly. "Evil's name, eh? I'm sure I'm not entirely at odds with that. Maybe we can work on this a bit, eh?"

As the other voice spoke up, Hector tilted his head slightly. He put his right hand in his pocket and shook with his left, mimicking the movements of the other. "I suppose no different than ours," he muttered. Then he continued, "I suppose this blade is as much a Venn as me. It's certainly been in the family longer. But no mistake, it's mine now. And I suppose it could be considered alive in a way. All this magic it's tasted, all the lives it's experienced... It's got to have something to it by now. And it has always come back to us..." He regarded the dagger lovingly. True, this dagger had left at times, and always come back to the Venns. Always. The dagger was originally supposed to go to the eldest of the family, but his father had broken family tradition to give it to him early. A wise decision, in Hector's eyes. The dagger looked crude to common eyes, but more discernable ones would notice the obsidian sharpness of it and the small hook at the end turning backwards, a vicious ripping tool. Indeed, a weapon for a true blood mage.

As the other man began to float, Hector took his blade, calmly running it along the inside of his arm. "Christian. Christian. Rings a bell. I'd have to check the family tree. But let's skip to the fun, shall we?" He took his other hand, rubbing the blood from his wounds into his flesh. He felt the magic inside him pulling hungrily. It wanted to taste the blood, to devour his lifeforce. He reined it in. Soon enough. "I'll let you go first, gentleman I am."

''Ves he and I are not from zhe same planet & i zhink my d.i.d.s. are from earth.'' Zachary chuckled at his action, he could read lips. He folded his arms and smiled halfishly. ''I personally don'tzhink zhere is anyzhing ve can vork out, just spare each other's lives.''
''If I remember correctly the blade Zatch has is an Izagawa, in his true nature. Fiern is him, without need for a humaniod form to see this world. or a mortal form.'' Jackob said with only a memory for the love he had for Zachary-Fukyuu from ten years ago. He had always had seen him as his little brother. But now Zacht was much older, and had known much more and less than his young teen self.

'Hey Zachary, Quinton, Jakob it's me. Anthony-Ashton. I've been quite this whole time becuase, I personally think we've been moving way to fast, having you come back to this planet too early, and. We're all aliens. My personal sense of time is only in the dream state.''

'What about nightmares? And you hav OCD, how have we moved to fast Sleepy Ash?''

''Heelo. I'm Jakob, Zorax Kiri. You've been quiet for how long?''

'Now this is fucking amazing!! My last name is Devilheart, Ashy boi! I can sense your other body.''

''Ash...Vait my files, hahah. I vatched vou die, vour a ghost and my did. I only could vatch becuase zhe planets had let me back into vour vorld at zhat time. Let's all meet up!'' Zachary had finished mentally speaking and given the signal to speak to each other in his inner locations. ''Ah, ves zhe Varde family true. Is zhe spell zhat makes it all birch trees still on vour last names?'' Zach asked perfectly not sounding humble, perfectly not having human emotions, perfection not faking it and generating Geira-izens emotions. Vhich to a spiritualist's eyes are zhe colors. Purple, Goldenrod, and Grey. ''vell, i'm no lady so let's try to come at zhe same time.'' Luvergian chuckled & blushed as he saw Hector Engorged himself. Zhen he jumped downwards and began to valk towards Hector, hilt in his right hand, nightengales coming from his left colored the same color of his eyes. Baby blue.

''Alright. We'll meet up, as our coovens plans had be finalized. We are gathering moral fighters to become space illegal aliens. And you'll need to enter the game that caused this, and awaken the other moralists, your name in its unimportant sub-planets is Taro Sasage...You guarded the elements you now fight with, didn't you, and now. Your no! your their fully grown...Element. hahaha. ''

''Our tulpic bodies are on enemy grounds, you'll be proud of us little brothers. Our spells won't evade your genius! Its with the year you missed's Arch.''

''Also Kazuma & Alice have been reborn were we are and where Mew & Necro/Elijah's near-past doesn't matter.''

'Since monster-hunting is mout by our covens now, what goes on with the evil power couple doesn't matter. Except their presents.''

''I rea;;y like it in hear. Your kingdom of ash. I'm glad I died. And my sister was reborn. Remember to go over the top. Our families and enemy families are watching, in the higher dimensions.''

''Splendid. And, I can't wait until the see, Cafe Justice!'' He screamed aloud picking up speed to turn east and prepare for hector's second attack. He lifted his right index finger and a grass-colored nightengale flew at him, low enough to strike his chest.

Hector Venn, Earth

Hector smirked silently. This, this was fun. He dodged to the right, using a burst of his blood magic to boost his speed. He switched the dagger into his other hand, drawing it alongside his other arm. He could barely feel the pain over the overwhelming hunger of the blood magic inside him. He took another flash step towards Fukyuu, then drove his daggers in a piercing stab, towards his chest. He figured the other man could cope with the otherwise lethal strike. He seemed capable enough. If not, then whoops. He would have to flee from the authorities instead. Still, for real fun, danger was needed. And pain.

----

God of the Black Rain, Earth

A remote corner of Earth, a town named Duggersville. An old town, one that followed the old traditions. That's why everyone stayed inside that night when the rain was black and cloudless.

Except for one. His name was Harris, and frankly, he didn't believe the old wives' tales. The rain was creepy, sure, but there had to be a reason why. And to prove it was harmless, he went out that night, his last night.

He wandered deep into the center of the rains, where you could barely see the town. By now he didn't know if what he had done had been smart anymore. The stories felt more... true out here. He didn't see the figure behind him, the shadowy man in the rain. And as he felt his eyes grow heavy and his feet drag and the sound in his ears grow duller except for the drumming of the rain, he fell, and he was abruptly in a different land.

He found himself ankle deep in black waters, surrounded by rain, cloudless and black. The water went on forever, an ankle deep ocean, except for a single mountain in the distance, barely visible through the heavy rain.

He took two steps, and suddenly the ground beneath him was nothing, and he was gone, underneath the shallows forever.

The shadowy man watched, satisfied. Another addition to the Drowned. But his work was never truly done, not till all people faced the Rain. Then he felt the summons, tugging at his mind, insistent. He sighed raspily, irritated. Of course, he couldn't ignore it.

He gestured to his left, and out of the shallow water came a man, eyes glassy and wide and skin tinged with blue. His stringy hair concealed most of his face, eternally wet and dripping. His clothes hung on his skeletal frame, outlining the corpselike body.

The God emitted a feeling of urgency, as to indicate a need to go somewhere important with someone.

"Yes, master," the drowned man said. His voice burbled, as if water still filled his lungs.

And they were gone.

----

Deity Realm, Chamber of the Overseer

In the chamber, rain began to fall from the ceiling, lightly at first, then heavily, obscuring vision. Then suddenly it stopped, and there sat the God of the Black Rain, in a throne of darkened water, somehow maintaining a solid shape, with his drowned man beside him.

He projected into the room a feeling of irritation, as of one who had important matters to attend to but was rudely interrupted.

water_lily_dream_by_selenada-d82b2vg (2).png
Goddess of Beauty and Grace

When the God had approached the table, Kalliste had already taken a seat by the other gods. The goddess floated on a cloud of pure light as she eyed those sitting next to her:

She had spotted Kysa, an old friend of hers, to whom she'd given a nod of head. Following her, the goddess Innocentia, a name not quite appropriate if you asked her, yet Kalliste couldn't help but like her. They'd already crossed paths, but few were the times the two had actually talked.

Then Joviziah, a worthy god, if you could pass over that aura of creepiness and darkness.

Other gods were waiting for the King's arrival, but one in particular had attracted Kalliste's attention. Xai.
She had multiple feelings about him. By one side, she hated his obnoxious nature, drawn to destruction and caos. By the other, he'd always showed respect towards her, and of course, respect demanded respect.

Total different story was to be told for Zatia. She was the Goddess of War, yes, but Kalliste understood she never used Violence unless when strictly necessary, reason for which the goddess was incredibly fond of her.

hunger. That was the feeling that Fukyuu had felt, when he saw the sight of Hector's blood. He began to chant and dance, sing in his head the words chi, itadakimas arigatous. baka. Fukyuu had physically bounced on the battel floor. He laughed, eyed Venn with his ashen yes, ''Don't forget to breath, Verdae~''. he said as he swayed to the left hard as he could. Zachary had took nanoseconds to allow his unprotected arm to be cut. ''Hector, witness the power of my blood. Oh, my inhumanity. Witness the powers of my Gasenian blood!''. He said, laughing in his head annd horizantally cut at him, aiming at his torso, the mid section, his center.

''I'm running out of time, I I I, feeel the words chilling down my s=s-spine.'' sung Zachary-Fukyuu as he unarched his left hand and let the vipers return. He wanted to tie hector up, wanted to tie up his feet and ti up his ankles. He wanted to entrap the other man and force him to hear him sing! He wanted to show him each power a Siren's killer has. He wanted to cut into him, but it was muccccch to early for that!! He only grabbed at the dagger. ''I can feel the power weakening, as my blood starts to wade as my blod starts to fade. as my blood my blood starts to fade!'' He sung as his blood transformed into music notes, and becan to heal the gash/cut!! He wanted to see if Vnn could figure out his little game, his guessing game, his dartmouth green blood. '

the power of what once was human, turnt into a monster.' He thought smiling inside and laughing elementally at what was once red and white blood cells.