Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zloglasniot Fasada Wow!!! I'm loving these C.S's. (Remember, if you have an oculus, wether you're human or otherwise, it will cause sickness and eventual death.) Specify what kind of effect her power focusing has and wether or not it's an oculus and you are accepted!!!!!

Ok I put what her Power Focus enhanced in her CS. She doesnt have Oculus since shes blind it wouldnt really help =)

Name:
Jack De Angelo

☆Appears to be 19☆

Title:
The King of Massacre, Bloody Prince, Angelus Mortis and the list goes on~

Appearance (pic or description):
gray-man-allen-walker-big.jpg

2nd Nature (pic or description):
Kaneki.Ken.full.1777916.jpg

Kaneki.Ken.full.1777930.jpg

Final Construct (picture or description):
☆Will be shoved in after first transformation☆

Powers:
High regenerative abilities (resurrection) - It takes only a half a second for his injuries to heal, rendering him 'indestructible'. Injuries to the heart and brain (whether its blown to pieces, or his entire body explodes) is only a minor set back. It usually takes about a day or two before he is 'resurrected' and back in action. One way to 'kill' him or more like a way to prevent him from killing you is to possess his heart. How you somehow obtain it is one of the worlds impossibilities but if you do, well...good for you! He can still function without a heart but lets say the person who owns the organ were to stab it, rendering him immobile. Basically he'd be in a coma forever until you or someone else decides to remove said object from heart and let it regenerate (which would literally take a second so be careful if you do choose to do so ^^"). There are no known ways of killing him permanently but of course if you want to know then ask the person himself...an answer isn't guaranteed though~

Fragment (humans only):
None
☆So far~☆
(I really don't know if he can be considered human at this point :P)

Personality (just a few adjectives):
Adaptable, Mischievous, Broad - minded, Calm, Easygoing, Generous, Hardworking, Humorous, Observant, Imaginative, Independent, Reliable, Resourceful, quick - witted, aloof, cunning, cynical (at times), sarcastic (at times), unpredictable, INsaNE (...occasionally ^^).

Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed):
A traveler, a wanderer, a cloaked figure that passes in and out of towns like a shadow. Horrible and disturbing yet righteous tales of justice follow this mysterious man said to have slaughtered countless demons and bathed in his victims blood. A legend of death and insanity that still haunts the streets of London to this day. There are whispers...little ripples of uncertainty among men that the creature still walks the Earth to this day, hunting down those who have done wrong...

☆~☆

Jack De Angelo is a traveling young adventurer that makes a living off of random jobs and just the general hospitality of others. He doesn't really mind where he ends up and helps those in need for pay or just for free.​

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Starrynight, I almost missed it, you know what. your character has godmoding potential but I trust you to be fair, accepted!!!!!

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Name: Darwin Alastor

Title: The Executioner, Kuragari Saint

Appearance:
AnimeBoy15_zps6828ffe9.jpg

2nd Nature (pic or description): A skill he has yet to fully use, the 2nd nature envelopes Darwin in a blackened mist. This obscures his foes' view, without worsening his own. It also makes closing the distance between him and enemies easier so he can use the claws he gets endowed with upon activation of the ability. Unbreakable claws like steel, sprouting from his fingertips that could claw the flesh off of bone.

Final Construct:
4153dc6217356f3b4068cfbdfffd2446.jpg
Through dark clouds the red eyes glow, lead by a maw filled with razor teeth. An ink black dog of monstrous size and unquenchable hunger. It ravages and tears that which is in its way.

Powers: Increased speed as well as claws when in 2nd form.

Fragment: N/A

Personality: Steadfast, fearless, arrogant

Short bio: Grew up as an orphan, taken in by the church and taught to become one of their chief agents of slaughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@Cahill Your C.S is great, but if you remember from the rules, fragments are for humans only. You can edit out the 2nd nature and the final construct or you can just remove the fragment. It's your choice.

Keep in mind guys. The final construct is something you create with raw power not something you turn into.

Ah, yeah I had some confusions abt it at first,but either way yeah thats gonna be his creature thing then anyway. Summon an actual vampiric ghoul B) Edited the ref to sound less ambiguous ​
Is the CS ok otherwise?​
Also,could you like,define 'power' a lil better?Is it like a set amount of magic they possess or something or closer to like physical energy and fatigue?​
Also is the summon just one unique creature or can they summon more of that thing?​

@The Sun I don't really dictate person's powers. You can make a weapon of anything, from water to ice to energy to mud. Just be creative with it and not boring and cliché. Eg: Instead of 'he' threw a ball of fire', you can say 'he ignited the atmosphere with flowers of fire'. As long as you don't god mode. As for the final construct, they are very large and very powerful so you only get one, besides, they are made from a person's energy.Trying to make two would be suicide. You are accepted!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit wait i worded that wrong, i didnt mean like the Power from the CS but like what makes everybodys second nature n powers possible in this universe/plot. Like what is it supposed to even be. Is it magic or something??? is there rituals involved, does it wear out their bodies like physical fatigue would or what. because you just refer to it as 'raw power' or 'energy' or just being gifted and idk I like understanding how stuffs supposed to work. ​

Name: Teth Marino

Title: the chained one.

Appearance:
906fe1b0c3c253cd11d24be63c7fb13a.jpg

2nd Nature:
large.jpg

Final Construct:

When Teth turns into his 2nd nature his shadow will become his friend in battle.

Powers: Can creat chains that burn the skin of his foes.

Personality: Teth is a libra, he never was trusted by anyone and never trusted anyone.

Short bio: Teth was brought to Britain with his mother secretly on a cargo train.
When he got there they where confronted by the church and wouldn't let Teth and his mother thru. They ran from them but they where cornered. But Teth's mother protected him but was killed. He was soon after cursed and told to never come here again and they sent him back to where he came. But Teth got away and is now seeking revenge for his mother.

Slaughter!!!

@The Sun Good question actually. When I thought up this r.p I was thinking I wouldn't give them a race, because that would make them seem more mysterious. I ended up deciding against that. Here is the reason behind their power. When Inti shined his power down unto earth to disband the energies of the demon creatures, the contact between a god and the earth left residual energy. This energy lingered on earth for several years before it 'Blessed' a few persons and so our power packing characters are born. You can refer to them as 'The Blessed' if you want. This 'divine energy' that blessed them assumed different forms in different people, therefore causing the birth of different powers. Their version of this energy is what the blessed use to access the second nature and to forge their final constructs. But I wouldn't so much refer to it as magic, just energy. And yes, the use of this energy to enter second nature or make a final construct is very exhausting. Especially in the final construct, since it takes so much energy. I hope you get it now. :blah:

@Riopop Very nice C.S. (I'm a libra too, Seth is my zodiac bro) your character is accepted!!!!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
(This rp has such a great story, I can't wait until we start to role play on this)

• Love
Reactions: Jhuton
Name: Daremo Inai (No-one in japanese)

Title: Kuragari Saint

Appearance:
JohnDoe1.jpg

2nd Nature (pic or description): He sprouts a tail resembling a large centipede which he uses to attack. He also acquires sharp claws each as sharp as swords, and he becomes slightly bent and can't stand upright in this form as his spine contorts to accommodate his centipede tail

Final Construct:
demonlorddante1.jpg

Powers: He is able to make weapons, preferably centipedes, from his blood due to power focusing

Fragment: N/A

Personality: Mysterious, dark, cold, emotionless, sadistic

Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed): Not much is known of Daremo. Only that the High priest of the church is the only one to have seen his true face. He is very mysterious and lethal in battle, but he is also sick as a result of power focusing within his blood.

@Riopop A few more persons have said they would like to join. I'll give them a day or two before I post the I.C

Edit:There are three more spots available for Kurogari Saints. Whether human or 'blessed'
If you have not yet completed your C.S fully do it soon
Make sure your watching the thread so you can get notifications
I will be putting up a countdown so everyone in different timezones can know exactly when the r.p starts
If there is anything you're not sure of feel free to p.m me

Is my character the only non-evil one? 0.0 lol

Here's another non evil one xD

Name: Akio
Title: Traveler
Appearance (pic or description): Dark amber eyes with black hair that occassionally covers them, he tends to wear grey clothing.
2nd Nature (pic or description): N/A
Final Construct (picture or description): N/A
Powers: Exceptionally good with swords, and is even better with a katana.
Fragment (humans only): What looks to be a simple katana, with an engraving on the hilt. The blade glow ever so slightly.
Personality (just a few adjectives): Confident, quiet, calm, likes to help people, selfless.
Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed): Kicked out of his home by his father, was left to wander ever since.

Slaughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.