Gods Fall Down (Gritty Superheroes)

Sounds interesting, I'm in if you're still accepting.
Certainly! The Sign Ups are currently up so you can check it out and see if you're still interested
Do you have a Discord for discussions?
I'm open to creating one, but I was leaving it up to the players mostly as to whether people would prefer talking on here or on discord
It doesn't really matter to me, I'll do whatever you guys want to do.

I'd appreciate comments about Mika. If there's anything I should add, adjust, edit, whatever?

I'd appreciate comments about Mika. If there's anything I should add, adjust, edit, whatever?
Everything is looking great so far. I'm about to get started on my own CS so when that's completed I'll start accepting/critiquing the others

Well, gonna ask if this is still open even though I really shouldn't be picking up more RPs right now

Well, gonna ask if this is still open even though I really shouldn't be picking up more RPs right now
Very much so! The Sign Ups are already posted so you can go give it a look and decide if you'd like to apply

Ah ok thank you, just wondering how "out there" characters can be considering this seems very comic-book and anime-inspired

Ah ok thank you, just wondering how "out there" characters can be considering this seems very comic-book and anime-inspired
I'm not terribly stringent on the boundaries so long as the character isn't overpowered. What did you have in mind?

I'm not terribly stringent on the boundaries so long as the character isn't overpowered. What did you have in mind?
I'm thinking along the lines of a character that's the anime trope of "doesn't age"/"stuck as a child" or got de-aged in a superpower related accident

Omg, this totally slipped my mind and I feel so bad. I'm going to have to hop out of this one. Thank you so much! I wish everyone the best of luck! :)

I'm thinking along the lines of a character that's the anime trope of "doesn't age"/"stuck as a child" or got de-aged in a superpower related accident
That sounds like an cool concept. I'm interested in seeing what you do with it

Omg, this totally slipped my mind and I feel so bad. I'm going to have to hop out of this one. Thank you so much! I wish everyone the best of luck! :)
That's fine. Thanks for the interest thus far and good luck with your other endeavours!

Wait if she can manipulate electro magnetic fields, doesn't that basically make her Magneto?

I had Makoto Misaki in mind. The powerset is similar but I'm thinking of playing her more in line with actual physics rather than how Magneto is usually portrayed, ie mostly brute force telekinesis.

Also not quite at Maggie's power level....

Reactions: Ur Degaton
@neptune I hope all is well. Just inquiring if you're still interested in this rp. CS's have already started going up so if you're still giving it a go you could get yours going before the end of the month over in the sign up thread.

@neptune I hope all is well. Just inquiring if you're still interested in this rp. CS's have already started going up so if you're still giving it a go you could get yours going before the end of the month over in the sign up thread.
Hey! I'm still interested, just had a busy week. I'll have my CS posted soon c:

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Lone_Wanderer
Hey! I'm still interested, just had a busy week. I'll have my CS posted soon c:
No worries, just wanted to reconfirm your interest. I hope to get started in a few days so you can take a day or two with your CS if necessary

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
This RP is currently (very temporarily) open for new submissions. If anyone is still interested and missed out on the earlier submissions you can shoot me a PM or drop a character sheet in the sign ups thread and I will get back to it. Not looking for more than 1-2 persons more at this time. See the sign ups below