• Poll closed .
Yayyyyy!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jhuton
8CX2NHd.jpg

• Name:
    Lucielle Delcroix
    Appearance:
    Standing at 145cm (4'9"), the white-haired French girl is on the lower end in terms of height development. She has pale blue eyes and slim build, almost like a living Victorian doll. Whether clad in her Astral Dress or casual clothes, one thing remains distinct about her. It is the halo of dark thorns that vertically encircles her scalp. Said halo is ethereal, like a form of aura that simply phases through physical objects.
    Personality:
    An observant individual, Lucy possesses an extraordinary capability to read and discern the voice tone, bodily gestures, and facial expressions of others, a naturally gifted empath. To call her a walking lie detector won't be too far-fetched. However, unlike such devices, she gives little to no indication whether she sees through someone's lie or not. There's always this friendly small smile on her face and a docile aura about her. Just like that doll on the corner shelf, able to remain ever vigilant of everything it sees.

However, make no mistake, she can't actually read minds, nor delve into someone's memories, she's just really good at catching the quirks and tics a person makes, a skill that professional psychologists often possess.

Behind the non-threatening veil lies a devoted determinator with an unflinching mental fortitude toward accomplishing her goals, this includes going out of her way to protect her allies as she knows that mutual cooperation is ultimately the wiser path toward success.
    History:
    The empath girl had a... bizarre upbringing to say the least. As far back as she could remember, she was raised in a traditional mansion that would belong in the 18th century more than the 21st century of today. She was given food, shelter, and fine education, including training to develop her supernatural powers. However, she wasn't allowed to leave the mansion and even if she wanted, she couldn't anyway. She recalled the mansion having no doors that exit out the building and all the windows had an opaque coloration that prevented any view to the outside world.

Furthermore, Lucy never met any other residents... at least physically. There was this disembodied voice that would give her tasks and instructions, the voice of a man who called himself "Father Lecroix". Father told her that the outside world was dangerous, especially to a naive young girl. Thus, Father would only allow her to leave once he deemed she was ready. He also said that she was destined for something great, to be a stalwart guardian of the innocent, to be the savior of the weak and helpless.

It was only around four years ago that Father Lecroix allowed her to finally leave the sanctuary of her mansion. She could never forget that moment when she arrived at a tranquil countryside vineyard of France, no longer confined to just images on screens and books. Even then, she could hear Father's voice as he guided her to acclimatize herself with the outside world. The beautiful city lights of Paris at night seen from the top of the Eiffel Tower, the chirps of songbirds, and... the inspiring sight of the Heroes United Branch Office. This was the organization Father told her to work for, she would realize her destiny here as a superhero.

For the next four years, Lucy worked for the Heroes United as practically a model member, always dutiful, diligent, and never deviating from the set rules and regulations. She was raised for this purpose and she would never betray Father's expectations.

Her latest mission? Investigate about the attack at Heroes United's HQ and find the ones responsible for the massacre.

• UtmFssF.jpg

Metatron:
    Metatron is the name of Lucy's "wings" that takes the shape of eight prismatic obelisks. They are conjurable with a thought. She's able to wield these wings as if they are an extension of her body, her limbs. Offensively, the wings are able to fire dark blue beams to vaporize targets or form energy blades to slice her enemies. Defensively, they are able to form barriers to shield against physical and supernatural attacks.

Each wing is able to be committed to different tasks or work together to accomplish a single task. The more wings she commit to a single task, the more efficient they are at performing said task. For example, all eight wings combined for an offensive task can shape an orbital cannon that launch a huge laser beam.
    Vesmentia Astrale:
    Lucy's 'superhero outfit' that takes the form of a dark blue armored dress. Like her wings, it is a part of her power and thus can be summoned at will to replace her clothes with a thought. It has two main purposes. First, it enables her to float and fly. Second, it provides a skin-surface barrier to protect her against hostile forces. Said barrier is weaker than the ones formed by her wings, but it has the benefit of being passively constant.

Weaknesses:
    Lucielle's powers possess superb potential in terms of raw power and versatility, however, they aren't without their faults. No tusks are without cracks and this principle stays true for her. Both Metatron and Vesmentia Astrale are directly connected to Lucy herself. In exchange for her not needing any external gadgets or devices to utilize her full strength, they will vanish if Lucy is unable to maintain them.

Whether out of exhaustion, foreign interference, or any other causes, if she can't maintain the existence of her wings and astral dress, they are as good as nothing. Plus, utilizing her wings is no easy task, it takes a lot of mental concentration and stamina to do so. Endurance is an aspect she still needs to work on.

• 017aBjn.jpg
    Color Code: #348ffa

Last edited:
@Izurich Just want to clarify one thing before I accept. Where her energy blades are concerned, does she project blades from her 'wings' or from her palms. In the case of them being from her wings, how does she use them offensively?

@Izurich Just want to clarify one thing before I accept. Where her energy blades are concerned, does she project blades from her 'wings' or from her palms. In the case of them being from her wings, how does she use them offensively?
Sure!

From her wings, all of her offensive stuff are from Metatron's obelisks.

In that case, the wings simply project a sickle-shaped energy blade then flies over to enemies to slice them. If you are familiar with Gundam's Sword Bits, it works like that visually, flying floaty swords that slice and dice.

Okay I was just curious about the functionality of that. Your C.S is officially accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
Are you still accepting character sheets?

@Mundane Monster Yes! This RP recently reopened (very temporarily) to accomodate anyone who wasn't in the first wave of interest so if you'd like to submit a character sheet for review you most definitely can!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Mundane Monster Yes! This RP recently reopened (very temporarily) to accommodate anyone who wasn't in the first wave of interest so if you'd like to submit a character sheet for review you most definitely can!

Ah, actually I think I won't participate. I'll definitely be reading along from the shadows though!

@Mundane Monster Yes! This RP recently reopened (very temporarily) to accommodate anyone who wasn't in the first wave of interest so if you'd like to submit a character sheet for review you most definitely can!

Ah, actually I think I won't participate. I'll definitely be reading along from the shadows though!
Thanks for the consideration regardless

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Heads up to anyone who hasn't gotten their character to camp yet. The next IC post is coming along soon (and it'll involve a camp meeting) so if you can churn out a post just to maneuver them into Metro City soon. I'm open to pushing back the story post a bit to accomade anyone who's super busy atm.

@Ariel I was just about to poke you lol. Seems like you're out ahead of me, so instead I'll just say that was a great post. Short and sweet and very well written. I'm also impressed that you probably know more about military vehicular practices than I lol.

Restating here in case anyone missed it on the server. I'll be getting a character index sheet up and running here on Iwaku with all the characters pooled in one place. I'll also be utilizing that thread as a world building/lore repository adjacent to the one on the server. I'm expecting to roll this out as soon anytime I can get my laptop to cooperate.

Reactions: Ariel