Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Crossover, Scifi, Action, Slice-of-life, Horror, Romance, Dragon, Superhero, supernatural, magical, modern, mutants
Im looking for a Female roleplayer
I have little to zero limits, except for toliet play, and gore. I also would like smut scenes involving monsters
Plots will be 50/50 for smut and plot
I post at least 2 to 3 paragraphs, and will match my partner however
Be creative with the plots
And if youre going to leave or ghost, please let me know

In this modern fantasy(or we can set it in Medieval time) a the daughter of a chief diety is needing a mate to take her place as the ruler the gods. She seeksher mate in the mortal realm, but to move amongst the mortal, she must weaken herself. Her mate is said to be a mortal who is a descendant of a great hero. Of course its not love at first sight. She also has to make him immortal. A Process in of itself, which is difficult, and dangerous. There are also ones called the Forgotten Gods, who want take the place of the gods. They send monsters after them. Now they have to fight these creatures.
-For this one I want it to be world building
-you will play the goddess
-I want this one to be relationship building
-this one will have scenes of monsters attacking and trying to mate with your character

This one is more of a medieval fantasy. Elves, warriors, monsters, demons, dragons etc. Think like Game of thrones or Skyrim.
Is about a thief(YC) who attempted to steal a ancient artifact from a ancient goddess but instead was met with the curse. For stealing the artifact she was given the Mark of the Harlot. A curse that instead of dying, makes her succomb to those who defeat her in combat, letting them do as they please to her. Men, women, demons, monsters. Anything they wish, she will submit.
Now she travels with a battlemage, saving others in hopes of ridding of her curse. Though a long the way her has made her succomb to the desires of those she loses to in battle. Also along the way, she develop feelings for traveling companion but is afraid he wont love her because of the curse. At the same time she begins to questions whether or not she likes the curse or not
-This one is a bit more smut heavy, but still want it balanced

Still looking, will upate this further

I have a goddess for every situation. PM me friend. I promise insanity, and risque stories.

Message sent ^.^

Both of those plots actually really interest me. Still looking?

• Love
Reactions: Zerofighter
of course ^,^