2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
The extraordinary mundane lives of gods and goddesses​

Have you ever wondered what the gods and goddesses do during their free time? Do they have relationships? Family? Rivalries? Do they go on vacation? What is their work really like?

Basically I'd like to rp the lives of gods and goddesses but they are doing regular things like going on vacation, fighting over the last dumpling, dating, trying to do their best at work (you know being gods). But obviously these mundane things aren't so mundane. For example, fighting over the last dumpling might turn into an all out fight with their god powers.

I'm picturing a feel good rp with anime physics and over the top antics. All the gods and goddesses will be original. There won't be any specific link to any mythology or religion so you can make them however you want, but the rp will be very anime-like so the settings will be more Japanese. Still, that doesn't mean you have to take inspiration from japan. You can take inspiration from anything since we won't actually have any known mythology or religion we're basing any of them off of.

We'll be focusing mostly on the characters themselves, their lives, and relationships. It's a slice-of-life, romance, comedy but as gods and goddesses.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
I'm always up for one of your games. Are you expecting real gods and goddesses or made up ones?

Reactions: ScarletNova
I'm always up for one of your games. Are you expecting real gods and goddesses or made up ones?
I'd love to have you apart of this. Made up ones. Ones that we create ourselves, though it's okay to take inspiration from real ones.

Okay that's good to know, and honestly my preference. I remember an idea similar to this you did a LONG time ago too

I think making it up ourselves would be more fun and prevents any problems with those who have a specific religion they believe in. I did do some similar things with gods and goddesses before in the past.

I'd be up for this. Getting a bit of an Ah! My Goddess vibe.

Definitely interested!

This sounds fun. Count me in :p

Reactions: AceSorcerer
All for this~

HELP ME THIS IS INTERESTING AND FUNNY I WANT IN

I'll give this a go

I think we have enough interest to do this one, so I'll start working on the OOC thread. It'll take me a few days to get it up.

I love the idea and I’m soo in 😁

Great idea! If you can fit another- I am down

Update: I'm almost done with the OOC and character thread, just a few more things to finish up. I can't be on tomorrow though, so I'll most likely be posting them up on Thursday and if not, then it'll be Friday. Just want to make sure I got everything on them that needs to be.

The threads are up: