2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

Romance | Comedy | Slice-of-life | Anime | Fantasy

Character Index | In Character

… ⛩ ...

Have you ever wondered what the gods and goddesses do during their free time? Do they have relationships? Family? Rivalries? Do they go on vacation? What is their work really like?

Gods and Goddesses have lives too like going on vacations, fighting over the last dumpling, dating, and trying their best at their work. But when it comes to divinity, mundane isn’t quite so mundane. After all, that fight over the last dumpling might turn into a war with their god powers. We’ll be playing those gods and goddesses in a feel good rp with anime physics and over the top antics. We'll be focusing mostly on the characters themselves, their lives, and relationships. It's a slice-of-life, romance, comedy but as gods and goddesses.​

• - This rp is largely focused on the romance and comedy between the gods and goddesses while we rp out their daily lives.

- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and romances are allowed and encouraged.

- All gods and goddesses will be original. No gods and goddesses from real mythology or religions though feel free to take inspiration from them. You can be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- While the setting takes inspiration from Japan and anime, your characters don't have to.

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime

• While the gods and goddesses’ work revolves around humans in the Human Realm, most of the rp will take place in the Divine Realm.

Human Realm: Basically the same as Earth and current modern times. To prevent having to deal with real mythology and religions, we’ll be keeping settings in the Human Realm vague. Their detail won’t matter as much as the Divine Realm.

Divine Realm: The realm of the gods/goddesses. It’s the same size as a world with many different places but to keep our characters closer together, we’ll be focusing on a smaller section of the realm like a city. I’ll be taking inspiration from Japan and anime for this realm. Basically, the Divine Realm is like the Human Realm.

While the gods/goddesses’ shrines are spread out throughout the world in the Human Realm, in the Divine Realm they are much closer together. Imagine the shrines like normal houses with other gods’ shrines like neighbors. The rest of the surrounding area is just like any human town or city as well, with stores, places to eat, entertainment, and vacation spots. The Divine Realm doesn’t just consist of gods and goddesses. There are also other beings that work and live there so these places do have staff and employees that serve the gods/goddesses when there. For instance, if a god goes to a restaurant, there will be cooks and waitresses there though they are not gods/goddesses themselves.

We’ll make up the more specific details of the Divine Realm together while we’re rping.

"The Creator": The first being to ever come into existence. Not necessarily a god or goddess, it is just a "being" that can take the form of either or anything it wanted in order to communicate with those it wants. It is the very fact that this being exists that anything else can exist. It is also what created the gods/goddesses, the realms, the humans, and other beings. However, it did not directly create them. They come into existence because "The Creator" but still are 'born' on their own, at their own times, in their own way. "The Creator" does spend it's time in the Realms and interacting with others, however, since it can take any form it wants, most are unable to tell. It will take time to purposely speak with the gods/goddesses if they request to talk with it.

• - Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid. I’ll understand.

- Please post character’s name, location, and preferably picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
She grew an extra arm. That’s effing curse, yo. Stay away from me.

gives extra pats to shinku in particular

But don't the harems usually happen to the most unlikely candidates in anime? They're just all really super nice to all the harem candidates and those candidates fall in love because of it.

In anime, yeah. Irl you can still buy people, there are those where its expected because of religion, cults, and then there are a few where two people put up with one person who lacks good decision making skille. I haven't heard of one going like they go in anime. There probably is but who knows?

In anime, yeah. Irl you can still buy people, there are those where its expected because of religion, cults, and then there are a few where two people put up with one person who lacks good decision making skille. I haven't heard of one going like they go in anime. There probably is but who knows?
I was just talking about anime specifically. In real life is definitely different.

@Jessica2477 @AceSorcerer are you waiting for others before you reply to me?

Nah, I've been busy with other RPs

I will warn that asking Chiaki for food is not going to end with your boyo getting food. You'll probably wind up with every artificial ingredient under the sun

I will warn that asking Chiaki for food is not going to end with your boyo getting food. You'll probably wind up with every artificial ingredient under the sun
Lol I just had an idea, instead how about we work it that he asks to hunt and forage since it would be easier. Of course he won't take more than he needs.

Lol I just had an idea, instead how about we work it that he asks to hunt and forage since it would be easier. Of course he won't take more than he needs.

Am I understanding this right? You're trying to ask Chiaki if you can eat her children? Idk if you fully read her sheet but she sees her creations as something too precious to be destroyed. Which is why she eats garbage.

Just making sure I'm not misreading. Not trying to stop you since it would be a funny dilemma. Just making sure you know what you're asking for.

You're gonna make Chiaki cry at this rate. If you don't do it, Felix will. xD

Am I understanding this right? You're trying to ask Chiaki if you can eat her children? Idk if you fully read her sheet but she sees her creations as something too precious to be destroyed. Which is why she eats garbage.

Just making sure I'm not misreading. Not trying to stop you since it would be a funny dilemma. Just making sure you know what you're asking for.

The point is to get Sica out and interacting with others. He doesn't know Chiaki very well so he doesn't really know what she likes or dislikes really. It's only natural to think you could get some fresh ingredients from nature herself just like how others go to her for flowers even though she doesn't like getting those picked either. But I think her offering only artificial foods instead of what he wants gives the chance for more funny, interesting, and character developing interaction. I was the one who suggested to Rads that Sica go to Chiaki for ingredients with this information in mind.

Reactions: Rads

The point is to get Sica out and interacting with others. He doesn't know Chiaki very well so he doesn't really know what she likes or dislikes really. It's only natural to think you could get some fresh ingredients from nature herself just like how others go to her for flowers even though she doesn't like getting those picked either. But I think her offering only artificial foods instead of what he wants gives the chance for more funny, interesting, and character developing interaction. I was the one who suggested to Rads that Sica go to Chiaki for ingredients with this information in mind.

Lol I agree. I was just wondering if he knew what kind of shenanigans he was getting his character into. I dont mind this at all.

Pls dont hate Felix after this, Rads. He's fun and all but he can be a bit of a dramawhore. If something does go wrong, he won't exactly make it better. T.T

Reactions: Rads
I should stick to what I said before, because scarlets is right it will offer more interaction.

Reactions: Monbon
He would likely just poke fun at him for bring so dramatic.

Lol theres already a misunderstanding in place. I wonder how Jess will go about this. Looking forward to what will happen. :p

You guys should be careful about the interactions or whatever is going on here. I don't want to be confused or have a mental clusterfuck, please.

• According to Plan
I plan to get a post up for this tomorrow, just to let you guys know. I haven't forgotten about Rory and Kaia.

But don't the harems usually happen to the most unlikely candidates in anime? They're just all really super nice to all the harem candidates and those candidates fall in love because of it.

I'M WHEEZING AT THIS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO TRUE. It's always the super nice ones and in anime and games, they can be that clueless and flighty, the protagonists. So I'm just *wheezes so hard*

I originally wanted to write a bit more for Kaia but I actually have no idea how to play poker so I ran out of what I should put on the post. I've never played it before. Don't know if you two, @Reanimator Spuds and @chaosheart13, want to rp out the whole game or what.