Gods and Goddesses Have Lives Too! IC

Azazel
The God of Death and Darkness

Location → | Interactions: Nebula (@NeonArmageddon), and Biyanka (@chaosheart13) | Mentions: Takua

"The hell is wrong with this girl?" thought Azazel once he took two steps away from Biyanka just in time to watch the poor girl break down into a full panic attack. She tried to do her best to hide her screams and flustered face in her tail, but with no avail at all. Azazel observed her, with his arms crossed, smiling with concern and feeling guilty. He knew that most of that breakdown was his fault.

"Shit, I better do something to fix this before it gets worse," thought Azazel once more. Sighing, he took a step closer to Biyanka and reluctantly took out his right hand and gently petted the top of Biyanka's head.

"There, there, you can calm down now, Biyanka-chan," Azazel said, doing his best to not freak out and hide his urge to just hug the crap out of her. Her hair was as soft and fuzzy as a fox's fur, and let's not talk about her adorable and pointy ears!

"S-Sorry if I made you feel weird and uncomfortable, okay? It wasn't my intention, I was just concerned for a second about your health." Azazel didn't know what he was doing or saying, but he hoped to, at least, ease Biyanka a little bit.

As soon as his eyes spotted Biyanka's right ear twitching, Azazel's hand instantly began to try to reach the ear, but Azazel reacted fast enough to grab his hand and pull it off Biyanka's head. Blushing and chuckling nervously, he looked down at his hand. "The fuck did you just tried to do, you dumbass hand!?" he thought to himself. Honestly, by this point, Azazel just looks like a weird guy trying to do some weird stuff. Hopefully, Nebby's innocence will prevent her to have such thoughts.

Oh, right, Nebby is also there with them!

"A-Ah, Nebby-chan!" said Azazel out loud, quickly turning around while hiding his right hand behind him. He looked down at the Space Loli with a nervous grin, sweating. "I, um... I honestly forgot about you for a second. S-Sorry."

Chuckling, Azazel slowly rubbed the back of his head before looking back at Nebby. There's when he noticed that she had some apple juice on the right side of her lips, probably from the apple she cutely ate before. Frowning, Azazel took a few steps closer to Nebby, lowered himself a little bit to be at her height, and gently wiped the juice with the back of his left hand.

"You had some juice there," he told her after wiping her lips. After taking one last look to make sure Nebby was clean, Azazel nodded before standing back straight.

"Heh, that's why you should always bring a napkin with you when eating," he added, gently patting the top of Nebby's head out of instinct.

Without anything else left to be said or done, Azazel took out his phone from his right pocket to look down at the time. He then nodded before putting the phone back into his pocket. "We still in time to reach the train station, and catch the train that goes all the way to Destina's temple. Come on, I've heard she's going to have a breakfast buffet today, and I don't want to miss that."

With a smile, Azazel turned around and began to walk forward, heading through the direction the train station was located in the Capitol of the Divine Realm, leading Nebula, and Biyanka.

Location: Train Station of the Forest District, Divine Realm → Hopeful Palace
"I'm so glad we're finally here!" shouted Azazel with a wide smile, slowly exiting the train that stopped at the train station of the Forest District. A few other deities were exiting the train as well from other exits, most of them mentioning how excited they were of going to the Hopeful Palace, Destina's home. The goddess was, indeed, quite the queen bee among the Divine Realm.

Once all the passengers exited the train, the transportation vehicle left the station a few minutes later.

Smiling, Azazel turned to his right to look at Biyanka and Nebula.
"Okay, as I promised before, let's stop at the sweets shop at the corner of this station," he told them, taking out his phone. "They are the ones that sell the highly popular and famous kitsune mochis. Trust me when I tell you you guys going to love them." After tapping the screen of his phone a few times, Azazel sighed before lifting his gaze just enough to get a glance at Biyanka, and Nebula. "Ah, right... Sorry for carrying you weirdly back at the Capitol Station. I, um... Didn't want to miss the train."

Just like a movie, Azazel's brain played back everything that happened an hour ago on his way toward the Capitol Station. He was unfortunate enough to encounter an odd shop that sells oddities, which caught Nebula's attention. Not being able to say no, Azazel reluctantly entered the shop to let Nebula wander around it, observing everything with the most adorable face ever. Like, for the love of God, does Nebby-chan really needs to be that cute? It's not that there are any complaints, but damn. And if you add to that cuteness her adorable innocence, and Loli appearance...

Boom!

Yes, that was the sound of your heart melting away because of the cuteness overload Nebula triggers. Not for nothing she's the undisputed Space Loli that needs to be protected from everything. Yes, even from Takua. Don't let his serious, and serene expression fool you. There's a high chance a big pervert is hidden behind all that!

Anywho, after Nebula satisfied her curiosity, the trio of friends exited the shop and continue their little trip to the train station. Then, all of a sudden, Biyanka's attention got distracted... By a butterfly. Yes, you read that right. A simple, not out of the ordinary, blue butterfly. The poor Azazel had to chase Biyanka half of their trip to the train station, but luckily (don't tell Biyanka that part), the butterfly got tragically eaten by a frog that was in the garden in front of the entrance of the Capitol Station. Nebula had to cover her mouth in an effort to cover her laugh, and Azazel did her best to console an angered and freaked out Biyanka. She literally tried to kill the innocent frog that was just following the food chain cycle.

When Biyanka finally calmed down, a voice announced through an intercom that the train heading to the Forest District would leave in five minutes. Screaming with shock, Azazel didn't hesitate to give Nebula a piggy-ride and carry Biyanka on his arms like a princess. Azazel bolted through the whole station and leaped inside the train through the first opened door. He was lucky enough to arrive on time.

And so, an hour later, they are finally here at the Forest Station. During a conversation on their train trip, Azazel mentioned to Nebula and Biyanka about some kinds of mochi treats a specific sweets shop sells, which are pretty popular. He promised them he would buy some mochis so they could try them. And we don't need to mention how excited Nebula was about eating some sweets. It's still a mystery how she doesn't break into a full-fledged sugar rush after eating so many candies.

"Alright, according to this map on my phone, the shop is at the right corner of the station," Azazel said looking down at a map in his phone for a minute before raising his sight to look at his right. A few meters away he spotted a couple of females entering a bakery. Smiling, he put back his phone in his pocket and turned his head to look at Biyanka and Nebula.

"Remind me to buy some mochis for Destina too," he said and gestured them to follow him as he began to walk, heading towards the shop.

Destina
The Goddess of Hope, and Happiness

Location: Hopeful Palace | Interactions: NPCs: Kuro, and Yuri | Mentions:

"O-Oh, my god, D-Des-chan!"

A shout followed by a surprised gasp echoed in the living room where Destina was pinned against the floor by no other than Kuro. As she heard the voice, Destina's face turned completely red, totally embarrassed. Snapping open her eyes, she screamed with cluster and quickly pushed away Kuro. However, Destina applied way too much force on her push, so the poor Kuro literally flew backward across the living room with a 'surprised Pikachu' expression, then she got 'yeeted' through a window, breaking it.

"Yuri-chan...! T-T-This is not what you think it is!" shouted Destina quickly standing on her feet. Yuri, the person that shouted before, and which was an adorable inugami spirit. Pouting angrily, Yuri quickly made her way toward Destina, with a few tears at the back of her maple eyes.

"Don't you dare to lie to me, Des-chan!" she said, stomping her right foot. "I saw with my own eyes how that pervert of Kuro was trying to eat you up as morning breakfast! Grr! I was the one that wanted to do that to you! Damn it! That stupid nekomata!"

And just like that, Yuri began to make a tantrum, bark angrily but cute. Sighing, Destina stepped closer to Yuri, she stood on her tiptoes and began to give Yuri a couple of gentle head pats. "My, Yuri-chan, you're such a big baby," said Destina with a chuckle, tenderly petting the top of Yuri's head.

As she felt the head pats, Yuri slowly calmed down, smiling pleasantly with a light shade of blush on her cheeks. Her fluffy tail was also wagging under her skirt. "Well, I don't like it when people try to take what is mine, especially if it's Kuro. I'm still trying to figure out how you ended up being in a relationship with her."

Widening her eyes with surprise, Destina stopped petting Yuri, her cheeks once again pink with embarrassment. "W-Well, we only lasted three days, so, um... I think it's safe to say we weren't girlfriends. Besides, it's not that I enjoyed it."

"Mmh... Are you sure about that, Des-chan?" asked Yuri with a suspicious expression, glaring directly at Destina's face. "That blush all over your face only tells me that maybe you kind of enjoyed be with Kuro. Hmph!" Yuri then crossed her arms and turned around, giving Destina her back. She pouted cutely with her eyes closed. "It's not fair that you don't want to give me a chance, you know? I mean, if you let Kuro, such an ugly and stinky stray cat, why not me, huh? How can you reject being with this adorable, sensual, and huggable inugami?"

Destina stared at Yuri's back for a few seconds, and when she opened her mouth to say something, she heard a hissed behind her. When she turned around, she spotted Kuro from behind the window she got thrown. Her blonde hair was all messy, with a few sticks and leaves here and there. Apparently, she landed on a bush outside.

"Hey, you retarded dog!" she shouted and pointed at Yuri with her index finger. "How dare you insult me like that, huh? Even more, how can you even think you are better than me?! Kek! Don't make me laugh! You're just a sad bitch asking for attention. Kek, kek, kek!"

Gasping with shock, Yuri quickly turned around, throwing death glared at Kuro, which climbed the window to enter the living room. She dusted off her clothes and hair before smirking with a sassy expression. She crossed her arms and slowly walked toward Destina, which looked at her with a concerned smile.

"Babe, it was kind of rude throwing me like that, you know?" she said and looked up at Destina. "Luckily, I landed on a bush, so I'm okay. I can only forgive you if you give me a kiss."

"Oh, hell, no! Begone, you thot!" shouted Yuri, stepping closer to Kuro before pushing her away from Destina. Gasping angrily, Kuro growled before facing Yuri, which stood in front of her, growling back at her while staring down at her. "You will never lay those filthy lips on Destina's sacred mouth!"

The poor Destina could only stare at them from apart, literally spotting some static tension between those two. Sighing loudly, she closed her eyes and held the bridge of her nose with her right hand, rubbing it gently.

"Damn, I only asked for a happy, peaceful morning, but here I am," she thought, and just when she was about to tell Yuri, and Kuro to calm down, her phone vibrated on top of the table in the middle of the living room. As Destina walked towards it, she picked her phone to look down at the screen. She noticed it was a text from Azazel. Smiling brightly, she quickly unlocked her phone to read the full text:

"Morning, Des-chan! :D

Just texting ya to let you know I'm on my way to your place with Nebby, and Biyanka.

We're bringing some tanuki mochis!"
\(^ o ^)/

Below the text was a selfie of Azazel with Nebby and Biyanka behind him, eating happily the mochi treats.

A sudden gasp escaped Destina's mouth as she stared at Nebby and Biyanka, the pupils of her eyes morphing into hearts. Her heart probably melted as well, but we can't blame her at all, really.

"Oh, no! I need to get ready, then! I can't receive them so informally. Spirits! Prepare the dining room! We're going to have a trio of important guests soon!"

Just as Destina was exiting the living room, Yuri and Kuro turned their heads to look at her with confusion.

"I thought I was the special guest!" they said in unison and slowly stared at each other with a frown. After an awkward minute, they quickly ran out of the living room to ask Destina which guests were more important than them.

Rory: The Goddess of Love

BNYEC1a.jpg

Libidine had turned down her snack offer. She frowned slightly, already aware that his response was just an excuse. Sure, it wasn't like they really needed anything. They would be fine if they never ate. But he hardly ever refused a snack when he visited her. He only did when he was upset. "Ruins the curves? Oh just one snack would not do that to gods such as ourselves," Rory responded. "But very well. Perhaps another time then." She wasn't going to push it though. She knew he was sensitive right now.

Unfortunately, her snack offer didn't distract him enough from the previous comments about the bikini and the love goddess found herself back on the subject. A light shade of pink came over her cheeks, a sign that she might be getting more embarrassed. But the goddess didn't like to reveal her embarrassment to others.
"With the right type of bikini any of them could look wonderful in one, whether they seem too innocent or not. I bet if they really wore one, you'd might think twice," Rory stated. She had a gorgeous body? She was a goddess. Most of them had appealing bodies.

But still... Ah!!!! was going off in her head. She smiled on the outside though and laughed a little.
"Michiko would look absolutely amazing in a bikini and so would Auriel, much better than I ever could."

She paused.
"But they wouldn't quite like us talking about their bodies. Could you imagine if someone else was talking about you or me? I'm sure we wouldn't want that." She had hoped that this would stop this very embarrassing conversation. She really didn't want to talk about it anymore. She just might give herself away if they discussed in any longer.

Luckily, he also responded back in regards to the humans
. "As nice as it would be, they will always need gods and goddesses. But perhaps that would be for the best. A purpose is always nice to have," Rory replied. "And yes, Lust as well. Sure, a lot of them might be about power, money, and women but passion is still there. I see it often when it comes to love. Humans can have passion for anything. Perhaps you just have to take another look." He hadn't been to his shrine in such a long time after all. There could be prayers there he just hadn't noticed yet.

"Oh, you're leaving already?" the love goddess then said. She had thought he might stick around a little bit longer. Though, it was understandable that he might want to visit others or get back to his shrine. It appeared that he instantly visited her before going anywhere else and as flattering as that was, it made sense that he would need to go home rather than stick around someone else's place for a while.

"Unless you have anything else, I don't have anything specific on my mind currently," she said. "But of course, I would love to have you visit again for a much longer time. We need to catch up more. Just have a nice chat. And at some point, you'll have to try Anette's new scones. They are just delicious. And she would be so happy if you did."

Interactions: Libidine (@Shadow0072004)
Mentions: Michiko (@DANAsaur), Auriel (@Monbon)

F e l i x
God of Color

Mentions: None

Interactions:Chiaki @Jessica2477
Sic @Rads

"Science and Tech? Is that even legal?" Felix was well versed in gossip and knew of quite a few gods, yet he had never heard of a god of Technology. Were they new? Intrigued, Felix leaned on a rock at the edge of the spring and gave Sic a good look over. Though he looked like a typical nerd, he had some dashing features under those plain clothes. Before he could undress him mentally and think of a style that would draw out those features, the end of this Science god's introduction threw him off guard.

"Ingredients?" The color god stifled a laugh and fought to remain serious. "Ingredients from Chiaki? Oh, you're a funny one. What exactly do you need? Please, don't spare a single detail!" Felix smiled happily towards Sic and feigned ignorance to Chiaki's love for her creations.

Nudging her gently, his bright blue eyes swept over to the nature goddess and pleaded with her to accept the invitation. "We should go. It'll be fun!" Practically beaming, he returned his attention to the tech god and nodded. "I'll go if Chiaki goes. I've actually been in and out of the mortal realm for a few too many years. The banquette would be a great place to catch up!"

Kaia: Goddess of Luck, Chance, and Fortune

32e6ba89ea3029ee8de9d15cb72c0f39.png

Kaia let out a little laugh. "Well, that was quite an interesting game," she commented. Her lips formed a smirk as she stared at Lien, whom she spent the whole game of poker sitting on whether he wanted her to or not. Though the outcomes didn't necessarily give her many wins, Lady Luck had chosen that any result would have been fun. After all, depending on what Lien chose to make her do for those favors, she could turn them any way she wanted to.

"I guess I owe you some favors now, huh sweetie," Kaia said. Her index went up and poked the God of Magic on the cheek playfully. "I wonder what you might make me do. Ah! I could just imagine things now." She turned away, placed her hands on both of her own cheeks, and pretended to blush like she was thinking of something naughty. Granted, Lien had played things more safely so his favors weren't actually going to be anything big. But it was still fun to tease him.

She took all the cards and placed them back into their box then handed them to a luck spirit to return to where they originally were found. Finally, she got up off of Lien and stretched her arms up into the air. She released a slight, little yawn. The goddess then turned back to the god sitting on her couch.
"What would you like to do next?" she asked like Lien wasn't going to leave her. Though, who knew if the god still even wanted to interact with her. He might have had too much Kaia at this point. But those thoughts didn't even occur in the goddess' mind.

"Oh! How about we go for a swim?" Kaia loved to swim and to go with a hottie, that would be even better. She could put on her new swimsuit. Maybe tease Lien some more. Or they could even find someone else to join them as well. "It could be just the two of us." She winked at him.

"Or we can invite some others too."
Granted, who knew what other gods or goddesses would want to join them. Kaia knew already that many of them weren't too fond of her. There were a couple though that she could think of. Perhaps Nebby would join them. Or Moira. She probably didn't have a lot going on. Though, she had no idea what they might already be doing. First of all though, she had to get the god sitting in front of her to join her. She stared at him with a smile, waiting for his response.

Interactions: Lien (@chaosheart13)
Mentions: Nebula and Moira (@NeonArmageddon)

Mentions: @ScarletNova
Interactions: Rory

*I laughed at her responses to what I had stated about the other Goddesses bodies, and I simply stated in return*
They wouldn't mind if it was I who brought it up, come on, they know me. I'm the God of Lust. Besides, if they wanted to talk about me, there isn't much they could say about me that would hurt me~ I already know I'm a slut and a pervert and so do they, but hey, so long as I know, deep down inside, I'm a romantic lover, that's all that matters. I already know you know, so it doesnt bother me so much even when they believe otherwise. Your opinion is the only one that matters to me now.

*he paused before he made his way for the door*
I would live nothing more than to spend more time with you, my love~ In fact, if you do truly have nothing you have to take care of, I would love it if you came with me to my shrine to help me tidy up my shrine. You always have had a finer eye when it came to detail~

*I smiled*
I know you say you have nothing to take care of, but of course as I have said, I do not wish to burden you. If you want you may come with me, if not, that is fine too. I will see you soon anyway at the springs for our vacation~

*she could tell by his tone and his big smile that he was definitely excited for this trip. Who could blame him? It has been centuries since he had seen any of his old friends, let alone his childhood crush. Now that he has a chance to make a move on her, he was not going to pass it up again*

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0