Gods and Goddesses Have Lives Too! IC

Adena: Goddess of Fire and War

The cigarette smoke irritated Adena's eyes and she attempted to wave it out of her face. The Goddess shot Elias a dirty look accompanied by a crossing of her arms to highlight her unhappiness with his actions. "Be warned, Elias. Next time I'll light the whole thing on fire along with your hand!"

Adena's tone was harsh, her words falling from her tongue like venomous stings, but she couldn't stay mad for long. There was something about how Elias ran his fingers through his hair that made Adena weak in the knees; it seemed so sheepishly pure for a God who was otherwise hostile and aggressive. Elias had picked up the habit eons ago, but it still had the same effect on the Goddess. Grinning, Adena walked back toward Elias, stopped toe to toe with him, and looked up at him once more. "Yes, we are going to Takua's and we both know that you don't have anything better to do, so don't even act like you did. Your day would have been spent following me around and pestering me; at least this way you can get a nice meal out of it."

The Goddess reached for Elias's hand, intertwining her fingers with his, and pulled him onto his chariot. "And you're going to take us there! We are going to the Moon Palace and as much as I love walking up all of those stairs, you might as well make yourself useful and take us there in your chariot." Adena's mischievous grin returned as she released Elias's hand and waved her arms toward the reigns as if to present them to him. Historically chariots were a one-person ride, but the two of them were not shy of each other's space and she knew Elias wouldn't resist the chance to have her hang onto him, or subsequently, take the reigns from behind her.

Interactions: Elias @DANAsaur
Mentions: Takua @AceSorcerer

Last edited:

F e l i x
God of Color

Mentions: Azazel @Shinku⭐Kun , Elias @DANAsaur , Biyanka @chaosheart13
Interactions: Chiaki @Jessica2477

Upon his return to the divine realm, Felix wasn't sure what to expect. Vaguely aware of the other god's eccentric natures, he wouldn't have been surprised if they broke something or killed someone. Yet to his astonishment, everything remained intact. Or rather, it seemed that way at just a glance. `I wonder..`

The god slowly made his way over to a place he hadn't visited in a very long time; his shrine. Unlike the others, it had no fancy name. In fact, it went ignored most of the time, it'd be amazing if anyone sent him a prayer. Most didn't even know it existed. The entrance wasn't one that drew much attention either. It was deep in a forest between two trees that formed an arc. It was pleasing to the eye and no sign of anything unusual.

Stepping through the arc, Felix officially left the forest and was instead greeted by a world of pure color. Flying whales decorated with flowers and patterns flew in the lantern filled skies, lights of color streaked this way and that, adding a touch of color to all they touched. Yet the first thing most would notice, would be the ground. One step into this world, and your shoes would be drenched if you couldn't walk on water. As a deity, it was only natural that Felix possessed the ability. As the only person who ever even visited the place, he was also the only one prepared to take the step in. Any visitors, aside from Elias who would kill everything in the water with his body temperature alone, would certainly get a nasty surprise.

Looking down, he would see colorful Koi fish swimming about beneath the surface among purple luminescent blossoms. They were much larger than the hatchlings he had left behind far too long ago. They were once smaller than his fingernail but now they were easily four feet long and a lot more beautiful to look at. "Adorable! You guys are huge!" Felix cried happily, holding his cheeks to contain the joy from spreading. " I'll have to give you guys names later. Just you wait!" Promising them something none of them wanted, the God dashed away in the direction of an abnormally large golden maple tree.

Except, it was no normal maple, it was his home. The inside of the tree had long ago been carved out to include an averaged sized home that looked no different than one would expect a small condo to look like. It had the necessary rooms and not much else.

Felix opened the door, not sure what to expect. It had been many centuries since he'd last stepped foot inside. It seemed normal at first. It was normal until he heard a series of small squeaks upstairs. Curious and slightly perturbed, the god made his way towards the racket.

Upon reaching the second floor, he was shocked to discover large dust bunnies scurrying about, leaving trails of dust behind them. It was cute at first until he noticed that they were eating away at the wood of the tree itself. Never one to keep quiet for long, Felix stomped up the rest of the stairs and pointed at the bunnies accusingly, "H-hey! It's time to stop! This is my house. You can't just eat it you stupid lint-eating fluffballs!"

Most bunnies would have scurried off at this point, if not the moment he opened the door. Yet these did not. In fact, they paused for a moment before slowly turning back to the house owner, their glares not one bit friendly. Slowly realizing that these were not normal bunnies, Felix gulped with apprehension and slowly took steps back down the stairs.

It was too late.

A bunny bared its fangs and let out a piercing shriek that was soon joined by an entire chorus. Felix rushed downstairs the moment he saw the gnarly teeth and had to cover his ears to keep them from bleeding. Yet even with his ears covered, he could still hear them crying. He could still hear them coming for him, their little feet thumping behind him in unison. For once, his smile dropped and he bolted outside as quickly as he could, silently praying to Biyanka, the goddess of water, that the bunnies could not swim.

To his luck, they stopped right at the water's edge and hissed at the color god, not one bit pleased at missing out on a meal. Yet he took no notice as he ran straight for the familiar arc that marked the end of his territory. Jumping straight into the portal, Felix fell to his knees on the other side gasping for air as his mind struggled to process what just happened.

Could it be someone was playing a trick on him? Or did he do it to himself? Was it possible to be gone long enough for actual dust bunnies to become sentient? "Does this make me a hobo? I'm already jobless but a hobo is too much!" He whined to himself as he struggled about how to proceed. Either he needed to find an exterminator or he had to find another home.

Felix wasn't too sure on exterminating the pests. Yes, they seemed hostile, but he wasn't sure if it was right to end the life of a living breathing being. "Is this how Azazel feels? Dude is getting a hug next time I visit. If he has a solution, I'd gladly offer myself." He wondered out loud, back to his usual self as he wandered in the direction of the garden that the nature goddess created.

As the God of Color, it was natural that he had collaborated every now and then with the Goddess of Nature. The two weren't exactly close but she seemed nice enough. "Perhaps she'll let me stay with her…" He mumbled to himself as he approached the entrance.

Without warning, a pair of vines placed a fake flower crown on his head the moment he stepped into her territory. "What the fuck?" He exclaimed in surprise before running forward, freaked out by the sudden movement. It was then that he tripped on a vine and fell onto his rear, crushing a small daisy; the flower of innocence. Knowing he fucked up, the god quickly got to his feet and hid the crushed flower beneath a rock, hoping the goddess would simply forget about it. She couldn't possibly notice one flower missing, right?

Pretending nothing happened, Felix casually brushed himself off and made his way toward the center of the garden. "Chiaki? Yo, are you there?!" He called out, unsure if she was even around that day. She couldn't have run off, right?

Last edited:

A u r i e l
Goddess of Slumber

Mentions: Takua

Interactions: Moira @NeonArmageddon , Michiko @DANAsaur

If it wasn't already embarrassing having to ask for a person for help, another arrived just in time to witness Auriel's little dilemma. This time, it was a very familiar face; Michiko, Goddess of Intuition and Sacred Knowledge. If Auriel's face was red before, it was scarlet now. "M-Mi-Michi! It isn't what it looks like! I'm just… I-" Auriel fumbled with her words as she tried to find a reasonable explanation for her little predicament but it really was as silly as it seemed. The only thing that would make the whole thing worse would be if Takua himself was around to witness it.

Tears welled up in the corners of Auriel's eyes as she looked pleadingly at her friend. While one would think she was asking for help, she was more or less silently hoping the Goddess would keep this a secret between the two of them. At that moment, Michiko greeted the third party Auriel had completely forgotten about. Upon hearing her greet this person, Auriel's jaw dropped. Of all people, she had asked Lady Death herself for help? Knowing little about the goddess of the afterlife outside of rumors, Auriel could only hope she didn't take offense to having been asked to help with something so trivial.

Silently listening to the two talk to one another, she noted that Moira seemed to be a really serious person. Almost too serious. Her smile was chilling to the bone and her mannerisms were precise yet simple. `I'm not doomed, am I?` Auriel's face paled, irrationally a little more scared than she would be willing to admit.

Her opinion changed the next instant, however, when Moira brought the topic back to her. Surprisingly, Lady Death herself was willing to assist her. All the rumors that she had recalled suddenly became nothing but lies as Moira came up with a solid plan to free her, a complete stranger. The sweetness behind the gesture brought tears to Auriel's eyes as she was filled with emotion. "Y-you're very sweet. Thank you. Please. If there's anything i could do for you in return, I'd gladly give. Michi, you too. Expect pastries or a fruit basket. Anything you want!" Auriel declared the vows carelessly but was so eager to be free and give them hugs that she couldn't help but squirm a bit in her own feeble attempt to free herself.

Last edited:
~ Sukeru ~
Interactions: Kaia @ScarletNova | Lien @chaosheart13
Mentions: Chiaki @Jessica2477

__shao_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_tenyo0819__a3e48807ae717a89615820b8481ed68c-jpg.192292
That was just like her honestly. Always flaunting about acting like she wasn't doing anything. A charming attribute in it's own right, but really, Sukeru was immune to her risque flirtations. It helped that Chiaki enjoyed spending time in the nude. While at first Sukeru was unable to really deal with that, but he was somewhat immune to it at this point. Even if he would prefer not to see Chiaki like that for a plethora of reasons, a lack of attraction not being one of them... Again! He left the house to get away from these thoughts! Oh him damn it! He looked over at Lien as he arrived. "Well timed as always Lien. We were just discussing a game. Perhaps a game of cards? I have a little time before my show starts, and I'm immensefully bored."

He watched as the servant of Kaia came by, dropping of prayers. Oh how nice it was to be a lesser known god. The only time he ever really gets a prayer, someone is being judged, either in the real world or the after life. But Karmic balance was always his favorite. It let him play a little dirty if they really deserved it. Most of the time though, he just left it be. It was never enough to really throw the scales off balance. He then heard the little detail that Takau had already handled most of it. How, he wasn't quite sure. He was Takau always did that sort of thing. Then Kaia slipped from the window. When she returned and began inquiring about whether there was dirt, Sukeru merely laughed to himself and smacked Lien on the back hard enough to push him forward.

"Your eyes are better than mine. Why don't you take a look. I'll see about finding some cards."

He ran off into Kaia's shrine not particularly caring too much for privacy, searching random drawers for a deck of cards. She had to have one somewhere. After all, she was a notorious gambler.

"Found some!" He came back not too much later with a deck, shuffling it in his hands. "So how's it going in here?"

Goddess of Intuition and Sacred Knowledge

Location: Takua's Shrine | Interactions: Auriel (Monbon) Moira (NeonArmageddon)

Michiko may have heard the rumors about Lady Death. However, she is also the goddess of Intuition and Sacred Knowledge which means, she always prefers facts over hearsay. So whether the smile given to her by Moira was a farce, she couldn't care less. Her intuition was telling her that the poor goddess was merely having trouble socializing. Thus, there was no need for Michiko to give the girl a hard time.

"You are correct." She replied, her smile never faltering. "Things can get tedious around the human realm. Thus, anything out of the ordinary undoubtedly gets my attention. Though you are right, this is not the right time to catch up. I insist that you visit my shrine for tea this weekend."

There it was: her dominant side surfacing for a few short moments. Her tone was so sickly sweet that it masks an underlying threat upon refusal. She doesn't use it often, especially to those she just met though she had a feeling that it was needed. After all, Moira needs to come out of her shell: one way or another.

At the request of helping out Auriel, Michiko didn't waste any time to position herself near the goddess of slumber. She could see that Auriel seemed distressed if not embarrassed, with her vibrant eyes getting teary. Oh, how Auriel pulled at Michiko's heartstrings!

"You shouldn't cry, Auriel." Michiko tried to comfort the girl, giving her a couple of head pats before hugging her tight. "We'll get you out of there, sweetie."

Nodding at Moira, Michiko watched the goddess move her scythe to cut the wool. The goddess of Sacred Knowledge did not expect it to be so quick thus, she didn't get the chance to catch Auriel!

"Auriel, watch ou-"

BOING.

Watching Auriel's face literally bounce off of her bosom, Michiko was dumbfounded. "Ara ara~" she cooed while placing a hand on her cheek "I was not expecting that at all! Anyway, are you alright?"

Chiaki ~ Goddess of Nature
Location ~ Chiaki's Garden
Mentions ~ Michiko (briefly), Nebby (briefly)
Interactions ~ Felix (@Monbon )

It had been a while since she had returned from the floral shop in the human realm and returned to her own heavenly little sanctuary. Her garden, a lush, flourishing little wilderness with an abundance of various types of colorful flowers, plants, trees, and anything that Chiaki's little heart could dream of. Some of the plants that surrounded her were quite familiar to those that walked the human realm. Roses, sunflowers, lilies, chrysanthemums, hydrangeas (some black in color specifically for her kind Michiko), vines, oak trees, etcetera. Other plants were a little more... surreal. These were what she had provided the sweet Nebby when she needed nature for the planets she created. Some of these plants thrived in obscenely humid environments, others in frozen, others for the dry desert, each with different necessities for living conditions so they would grow and thrive on whatever planet Nebby decided to put them on. With the help of Takua's storms and Elias's warmth, everything Chiaki created was able to bloom and blossom at its healthiest. She owed them the world for that~

Chiaki felt something was amiss the moment she sensed someone enter her sanctuary. Oooh, she loved visitors but... something was amiss... Was everything alright in her realm? The harmony, even for a bit, was broken...

Regardless, the voice of who entered was heard and a smile graced her lips. Felix!

As he approached her, Chiaki would stand up from the little Hot Springs in her sanctuary that she loved to relax in, a well placed vine and a grassy bush of shrubbery covering the bare necessities for modesty, but it was quite obvious that she wore no clothing.

"The bringer of vividness! The artist who paints the canvas~ The one who brings beauty to the life I bestow! Felix, how may I assist you under this beautiful sky?"

Elias
God of Sun, Light, and Life

War's End - Lunar Palace

Interactions:
Adena | Pupperr
Takua | AceSorcerer

Elias blew another puff of smoke towards Adena, not at all fazed by the threat. Her tone may be harsh though they both knew it was nothing but empty fulminations. They've been at it for centuries! He doubts she'll set him on fire now.

When Adena described how he spends his days, the sun god scowled. Did he really sound that boring? Elias wanted to knock his head against a tree. His life used to be full of parties and glorious celebrations! He used to spend his nights sleeping around with different men and women while washing his throat with wine and honey. Ever since he was punished by the Creator by trapping him in the divine realm, he got nothing else to do!

"You make me sound so lame." He muttered under his breath, trying to hide his bruised ego. He was about to say more to prove himself except Adena took his hand to intertwine her fingers with his. He was forcefully pulled by Adena to the chariot, demanding to take her to the moon palace.

"Since when did I become your driver?" Elias mumbled under his breath while begrudgingly following the war goddess. Truth be told, he has no intention to visit Takua today though he knew he cannot say no to Adena. She's as stubborn as a mule! What she wants, she gets. I sometimes regret being friends with her.

Sighing loudly before scratching the side of his head, Elias looked at Adena. She seemed so giddy and excited that the sun god wants to punch her! "What a pain. You're lucky I don't hurt girls. Now move your fat ass so we can fit." He took one last drag from his cigarette before flicking it off. He then begrudgingly got on his chariot and positioned himself behind Adena, taking the reins. Even if the woman moved to make some space, it was still a tight fit. They were so close that Elias could feel Adena's back against his chest. They were familiar enough with each other that skin contact was not an issue. They were also never bashful when it comes to their personal spaces.

The sun god didn't give the fire goddess a warning when he suddenly grabbed the reins and whipped the winged horses to move. "Easy there," Elias whispered when Adena bumped against him, their bodies pressed together that it almost left none to the imagination. He couldn't resist brushing his nose against the shell of the goddess' ear before whispering, his hot breath fanning over her as his voice dropped a few octaves lower. "Don't want you to fall."

As the winged horses flew and made their way to the Lunar Palace, Elias took their close proximity as an opportunity to tease Adena. "So," he began, his voice still above a whisper as he spoke, his tongue slightly brushing against her skin. "Remind me again why we are going to Takua."

Whether Adena answered or not, the sun god didn't care. He was too busy playing. As the wind whipped against them, Elias could catch Adena's scent. There was something so addicting about it. Perhaps it was due to how unique it was. To him, she smelled smoky like a freshly lit matchstick. He lightly grazed his lips and teeth against her bare skin, finally settling his jaw on the crook of her neck afterward.

"I want to bite you right now," he murmured on her skin after a couple of moments. "However...."

Before Adena could react, Elias pulled away by standing up straight, seeing that they're already nearing the Lunar Palace thanks to the dragons flying around. "...we're already here. I also don't want to get food poisoning from you."

Just then, a dragon flew out of nowhere that it spooked the winged horses! One thing led to another that the two divine beings soon found themselves crashing on Takua's kitchen with the horses nowhere in sight.

"Deodamnatus!" Elias cursed while removing the rubble off of him, getting off of the broken chariot to dust himself off. The sun god didn't bother to check on Adena for two reasons: one, they're immortal and two, a chariot accident won't kill her so easily.

"Dammit, Takua" He cursed once again while letting out a rare chuckle. "I rarely visit you yet every time I do, my chariot keeps crashing on your palace! First the bathroom and now the kitchen?"

Elias looked at the mess he made. His chariot was a wreck while half of the kitchen was destroyed! Shaking his head, the sun god began twirling his index finger as if creating an invisible tornado. One by one, the broken pieces of both the chariot and kitchen started flying around to pair up until all of them were fixed.

"You're lucky I'm also the god of creation or you'll be spending a fortune for repairs. Now, can you please tell your dragons to stop scaring my horses? It's not funny anymore!"

Rory: The Goddess of Love

BNYEC1a.jpg

Rory blinked and her eyes changed to a deep shade of blue as she listened to Libidine's response. It's not like she wasn't expecting something like this, but it hurt to see the god in so much mental and emotional pain. She wished she could take it away. But the pain of losing someone you loved was not something that so easily could be taken away. And Rory knew that trying to make Azazel, the God of Death, miserable was not going to solve the problem.

Of course, losing the one you loved to death was horrible. No one blamed Libi for feeling the way he did towards the God of Death at the moment, but the truth was that Libidine fell for a human. And in the end, humans were not immortal. That pain was always going to come. Azazel was just doing his job just like the rest of them. Making Azazel miserable wasn't going to make Libidine feel better, no matter how much he currently thought it might.

But Rory knew that the God of Lust wasn't going to listen to reason at this point. It was best not even to bring all that truth up until Libi was given more time to grieve. Rory stood up from her seat and walked over towards Libidine.

"No one said you have to move on right away," Rory replied to him. "You are allowed to feel the pain, Libidine. You are allowed to grieve." She stopped in front of him. He was much taller than her but that didn't stop her from looking up at him and giving him a gentle smile. Then she wrapped her arms around him to pull him into a hug.

"You're allowed to miss the one you love. You can take all the time you need to fulfil that promise." Was he trying to pretend to be strong for some particular reason? Did he think that Gods weren't allowed to have emotions like the ones he was feeling? Did he think he needed to just move on right away? No one was able to do that, especially when it was someone you loved so much.

A few moments later one of Rory's cupids arrived in the room, holding a tray with two cups and a pot of tea. Many of Rory's cupids had individual looks and jobs and this one usually stayed around the shrine to assist in household jobs. She was one who tended to serve Rory and Libidine any sort of foods or drinks when the God of Lust came over, so he would clearly recognize her if he paid attention. Though, Rory mostly hoped that a usual face wouldn't stop him from showing his true emotions. The cupid placed the tray down onto the coffee table in front of them and left the room to let the two continue their private conversation. She didn't want to interrupt them either after all.

"Why don't we just sit down and have some tea together, all right?" Rory then commented to Libidine. Really, it was just an excuse to give him a chance to sit in private and let his emotions come out. It was clear he had been holding them in for a while. He needed someone to talk to. She motioned him with the help of her body to sit back down on the couch with her and she then took the seat right beside him. She looked around for a moment, realizing that she had forgotten to ask for tissues. The Goddess pulled on her sleeve with her fingers to pull it over her palm and then gently wiped away the tears on Libidine's face with it.

"I know it's not as comfortable but it will do," she muttered. "Though, don't think this means you aren't allowed to cry. Even gods and goddesses are allowed to cry too, you know. I'm here for you. You don't have to go through all this pain alone. You should already know that. Love and Lust will always be side by side."

Interactions: Libidine (@Shadow0072004)
Mentions: Azazel (@Shinku⭐Kun)

Destina
The Goddess of Hope
Location → The Hopeful Palace, Divine Realm | Interactions → Kuro (NPC) | Mentions → Michiko, Takua, Rory, and Moira

The loud sound of the alarm clock woke up Destina from her pleasant slumber. Slowly smiling, the Hope Goddess slid aside the sheets of her bed, and stretched her whole body, yawning widely, and loudly. "Ohayo, minna!" She said with a cheerful tone, hopping off her bed. Funny enough, there wasn't anybody in her room, which was quite odd. The reason? It was a type of modern bedroom inside a shrine that was constructed thousands of years ago.

Destina's shrine, the Hopeful Palace, was located deep inside a forest at the Divine Realm. It was an Inari shrine, and it resembled a very famous Japanese shrine in the Mortals Realm, and it was because Destina wanted her home to be exactly like that one. It took a couple of years to build it, and when the Hopeful Palace was finished, it became a sensation through all of the Divine Realm. Gods and Goddesses from all the corners of the realm came to the forest to visit Destina's shrine, earning a lot of popularity.

The walls of the shrine were made of white stucco with red-lacquered woodwork, and the main entrance was marked by a huge vermillion torii. Walking through the entrance will lead to a set of a hundred or so stairs that will lead any visitor to the top of a hill where Destina's shrine was located. A long sandō leads to the main building of the shrine, in other words, to Destina's chamber. A couple of decorative stone lanterns resembling foxes figures holding a lamp with their snouts were located at each side of the sandō, and a few extra structures could be seen on different spots around the place: a haiden, which Destina uses as a living room, and behind that is the
honden, which practically was Destina's personal space that had her bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. Outside of the haiden is a tall, and wide wall with emas, small wooden plaques that had the prayers of every human that requested Destina's help, blessing, advice, or anything else. At last, but no less important, there was the Kagura-den, a small building where Destina does her traditional sacred dances.

Destina's shrine, the Hopeful Palace, was by far one of the biggest shrines in the Divine Realm, and she was quite proud of it.

"Mistress, mistress! You're finally awake!" said a kitsune woman with a maid uniform, entering Destina's colorful, and simplistic room. "Alas! Today is going to be quite busy because, as you may know, it's mid-term exams season in the Mortals Realm. Countless prayers are already overfilling our Wall of Prayers in the haiden!" The kitsune maid quickly made her way towards Destina's bed, and began to fix, and fold the sheets.

Sighing, Destina, which was standing in front of her bed, pouted her cheeks cutely.
"Oi, Hana-chan, you don't need to assault me with work so early in the morning!" she cried, crossing her arms. She was wearing a pair of adorable Jigglypuff pajamas, her favorite Pokémon. "I haven't even eaten breakfast. Ugh, I swear that the humans are getting more annoying through the times."

Dusting off a pillow, Hana, the kitsune maid, sighed before turning around to face Destina. "I'm so sorry, mistress, but as a deity, you must bear with that. After all, you were created to satisfy the mortals' necessities, just like every god and goddess in this realm."

With a faint smile, Destina nodded and turned her body to her right. "Don't you think that's kind of unfair?" she asked Hana, which returned to finish fixing her mistress' bed. "The Creator practically made us for satisfying every single mankind greed and selfishness. We are forced to do everything they ask as if we were some kind of slaves, you know? And the sad thing is that most of them don't even thank us for our help. They just ask, and demand, thinking that we must do everything they say." Letting go of a scoff, Destina clicked her tongue with a frown, frustrated.

"Mistress, I believe that maybe you should stop hanging around with Azazel-san, and Moira-san," said Hana, staring at Destina with concern. "You sounded sad, and depressive just like them. As the deity of Hope, you should be happy, giddy, and saying positive stuff."

Blushing with embarrassment, Destina chuckled and gently knocked the top of her head with her right fist. "A-Ah, you're right, Hana-chan! Gomen, gomen!" she said with a nervous laugh, her cheeks blushing pink. "Um... Anyways, I'll start attending those prayers now while I wait for breakfast to be ready." With a slight bow, Destina turned around and bolted out of her room with a Naruto run.

As usual and typical each morning, the Hopeful Palace was flooded with kitsune spirits, fox-like beings that work around Destina's shrine. They were preparing the place for the upcoming daily visitors that came from around the Divine Realm. However, a more important event was going on among the young students in the Mortals Realm: the mid-term exams. This season of the year was quite the pain in the ass for a lot of deities. Prayers from every corner of the world echoed on every corner of the Divine Realm, and each god and goddess willing to answer those prayers were already busy working on them.

Once outside, Destina stood in front of the haiden, and smiled widely, placing her hands on her hips. "Ohayo, minna!" she shouted out loud, looking up at the morning skies. "Worry not, my dear humans! I'll make sure to answer all of your prayers. Be patient, okay? And hang in there!"

With a cute giggle, she turned to her right and took a few steps toward the Wall of Prayers. There, she found dozens of prayers written on emas. "Alright, time to work, Destina," she mumbled to herself while standing in front of the wall. After taking a deep breath, she tip-toed her feet to fetch a random ema with her right hand. Then, she read it in silence.

"Mistress, mistress, I bring wonderful news!" A kitsune helper, this one a male, made his way toward Destina, holding an opened letter. He had a big smile on his face, so whatever news he had were indeed good ones. "Apparently, Takua-tan, the God of Storms, sent a heavy storm to the Mortals Realm in an attempt to delay the mid-term exams. Isn't that great, Mistress!?"

Widening her eyes, Destina turned around with a wide smile, laughing. "They are great news indeed!" she replied with joy and took the letter the kitsune spirit brought her. The letter was from Takua, informing every god and goddess of his plans to delay the mid-terms exams for the poor young students wishing to have a few more days to study. "Aw, how sweet of his part!" said Destina after reading the letter. Then, she looked down at the kitsune. "Thank you for informing me about this. You just saved me from writing hundreds of answers. You can go now, my dear."

With a bow, the kitsune turned around and left. Laughing, Destina closed her eyes, threw her hands in the air, and took a deep breath before sighing while slowly turning around to face the Wall of Prayers once again. She still wanted to answer the prayers, every single of them, but now that she knows that Takua took care of everything, she only needs to give every prayer one single answer:

"My dear humans, don't worry too much about something like a test. I can guarantee you that with some effort, and studying, you're going to ace every test that jumps at you. However, don't overwork yourselves! That's unhealthy and dangerous! A good resting is also key to pass a test. For now, rest assured knowing that a storm is coming that will help you by giving you a few extra days of studying. So, don't forget to thank the God of Storms. Show him some love as well, please! I'll be praying to the Creator for your success, my dear humans. Fighting!"
Destina
After writing the last words of her answer to the prayers, Destina, which was now knelt on a cushion in front of a table, in her living room. She dropped her pink wooden pencil before picking her letter with both of her hands. She took one last look at it before nodding. Then, she called out a kitsune helper, and immediately one literally popped into existence beside her. She looked down at Destina with a smile. "Did you called, Mistress?"

"Yes, I did," Destina replied, folding her letter into some kind of scroll. "Tell the mail workers to send this letter to every student in the Mortals Realm that sent me a prayer." Nodding, the kitsune held out both of her hands and Destina laid down her letter on them. "Don't forget to tell them this one is a Class S letter, so they prioritize it, okay?" After those last words, the kitsune male bowed before spinning around and popping out of existence.

With a smile and finally alone, Destina looked around her living room. "Mmh... I should do something now that I practically don't have any work to do," she thought. "Should I give Michi-chan a visit, then? Oh, no, no, she may be super busy with a lot of students' prayers. After all, she's the Goddess of Knowledge. Oh, what about Rory-chan? I'm pretty sure she's not that busy today. Besides, she still needs to explain to me what was that strange manga I found under her bed that had a "BL" tag on its cover. What could that mean, and why she swatted my head with her shoe while blushing with embarrassment?"

Moments later, a slight commotion outside of the living room snapped Destina out of her thoughts. She blinked with a confused smile, and seconds later, a black kitsune female entered the living room, kind of distressed. "M-Mistress, an unwanted visitor came to see-"

"Ugh, get out of my way, you dumb lower creature!" A female voice shouted before pushing aside the poor kitsune helper, which growled at her before running away. After a few seconds, a blonde young girl made her entrance to the living room, smiling widely while widening out her arms on her sides.
"Yahallo, Des-chan!" she said with glee, winking her right eye at Destina, which was blushing nervously once she saw who was her visitor.

Swallowing hard, Destina looked away, to her right. "A-Ah... Kuro-chan, it's you," she replied with a slight stutter. Kuro was the Goddess of Fauna, and this one is going to be hard to believe, but she's also Destina's ex-girlfriend, although that's kind of debatable as they practically were in a relationship for only three days. Destina decided to break up with Kuro as she realized she wasn't very sure about her true feeling towards her. She was kind of confused about her true sexual orientation. So, she decided to just be friends with Kuro, but, alas, the blonde goddess doesn't seem to understand that as she's always trying to find a way to kiss Destina, and she also gets way too close to her.

"Oi, oi, no need to be so cold with me, Des-chan," Kuro said, this time already seated beside Destina... Too damn close to her again! Destina closed her eyes as she felt Kuro's presence on her right, making her cheeks flush a deep tone of red. The amazing aroma that came from her perfume didn't help at all Destina to calm down either. And then it happened again: Destina's heartbeats increased and got stronger, and shivers began to run through her body, giving her weird sensations. The feelings and emotions Destina was experiencing were overwhelming.

With a chuckle, Kuro gently held Destina's chin with her left hand and turned it so she could face her. Their eyes instantly locked as Kuro was only inches apart from Destina, their faces so extremely close to each other that they could feel their breathings, and hear their heartbeats. Their blue eyes glistened while staring at each other, Destina blushing the deepest tone of red possible, and Kuro was smirking mischievously. "Ara, ara... It's funny that after you said that you don't feel anything for me beyond friendship your heart is beating this quick by my presence." Kuro bit her lower lip while glaring down at Destina's pink lips. "Should I kiss you as I did back then, mmh? Maybe then we can both find out what you feel about me right now."

With a chuckle, Kuro began to slowly lean her head closer to Destina's lips, but with a gasp, Destina placed her hands on her chest to stop her from coming any closer. "O-Oh, no you won't, you p-pervert!" she cried out, and when she was about to push away Kuro, the Animal Goddess, with quick reflexes, grabbed Destina's arms and quickly pounced forward, tackling her. With a yelp, Destina fell on her back, and once she had her prey exactly where she wanted, Kuro pinned Destina on the floor by sitting on top of her. With a grin, she leaned closer to her, their bodies pinning close, and Kuro held tight Destina's arms. "You're not escaping this time, Des-chan," she said with a smirk, looking down at Destina directly in her eyes.

Destina, on her part, was paralyzed and dumbfounded by what was going on right now. She couldn't believe that Kuro was pinning her against the floor, and sitting on top of her! Their bodies were also pinned, their breasts literally against each other! Even with their clothing, Destina could feel EVERYTHING.

"K-K-Kuro-chan...! What the hell are you doing!?" Destina asked her, blushing nervously. "What are you even thinking to pin me like this!? Release me now, you psycho!" Scoffing, Kuro giggled mischievously, straddling her to tease her. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" asked Kuro, her breathing getting heavy, and slight steam coming out from her mouth this whole situation was getting some serious heat. "You can simply squirm, and tumble me aside yet you're not even trying to do that. You're saying something, but we both know your mind wants something else, and... I'm not afraid of giving THAT to you."

Swallowing hard, Destina's breathing began to get heavier as Kuro kept straddling on her right thigh. Then, Kuro leaned her face closer to Destina's, and this time, the Hope Goddess wasn't putting any resistance. She was actually giving in to Kuro's desires as they were mutual with Destina's desires. Just when they were about to kiss, somebody interrupts the heated moment by entering the living room...

Last edited:

Takua

| The God of Exploration, the Moon, & Storms |
| The Lunar Palace |

There was no small amount of soft grumbling as the deity heard the crashing and clattering of ancient walls behind him, the deity focusing on the steaks he had softly sizzling on the skillets before him. It looks like I'll be switching to steak tips and eggs, then, the God of the Moon thought to himself. From the sound of the crash alone, he knew very well that this meant Elias was going to be joining them for breakfast. And, given that Elias didn't usually visit his palace so early in the morning without being invited or provoked, it was safe to assume to be the second tumbling body was none other than his best friend, Adena.

At the sound of the tumbling, two of the more inquisitive Moon Cats took poked their heads through the door that connected the sitting area and the kitchen in this wing of the palace. The two massive (and massively fluffy), luminescent creatures glanced at each other before pawing their way across the wooden floor, one of them gently pawing at the tumbled-over war goddess' nose. The ruffling grey fur at his neck could lightly be seen parting enough to reveal a black collar with the name "Tycho" lovingly stitched into it in a plain script. The other cat, which had more of a cream-like color to its fur, began to rub against Elias' legs, savoring the heat that the Solar Deity emitted naturally from his body as its much thicker neck ruff concealed the collar that had the name "Mavis" stitched on it.

Either way, when the meat was turned over where he could let it cook without watching it for a moment or so, Takua let out a soft exhale and began to speak, first glancing over the island counter in the center of the kitchen space to where Adena had fallen over on the opposite side and what currently receiving some affectionate bunting from Tycho. "Are you alright, there, Adena?" He was more than certain that she was since the grey furball the attention and affection she always adored receiving whenever she visited his palace. "I doubt you've gotten any more scrapes and bruises than you would've gotten had we had practice this morning, to say the least." Takua let loose a chuckle and a soft smile for a brief second, enjoying the silly spectacle.

"As for you," the Lunar Deity turned to his friend and celestial opposite with a slightly more serious expression. "I've told you to keep an eye out for the dragons whenever you come to my domain. You don't come here nearly often enough for the little dragons to have to worry about you swooping in out of nowhere. Regardless, I do appreciate not being interrupted in the shower this time and that you repaired the walls. Thank you." The deity soon turned away from the other two gods, checking on the hashbrowns before putting them into a large serving bowl and motioning to a large coffee pot with the side of his head. "Help yourself to some coffee, breakfast will be ready soon. If you want to help, I still need to cook some rice and eggs. The steak's almost done, and the hashbrowns and bacon are all ready to go."

Mentions: None.
Interactions: Adena ( @Pupperr ) & Elias ( @DANAsaur ).

Last edited:
Lien, God of Magic, Writing, and Languages
hqdefault.jpg

Lien could only grin nervously as he fidgeted in place. "...Y-Yeah, cards..." he said nervously as he giggled a little, just holding his book tightly, "Just...yeah...bored." He blinked as Kaia mentioned fun. "Wait, fun, wha-" And then she started showing her butt and he just stared at it, just staring at the shape of it and the fact her own clothes were making it well defined. "...Um...your...butt..." He just stared as he looked at it, trying to understand how it worked. "...Huh. Okay." He the blinked as Sukeru left for a moment. "...Okay."

The god couldn't help but going back to staring at the butt as he studied it some more. He continued to stare at it for a long while. "...No dirt. I think. But uh...it's...round as heck," he blurted out before quickly covering his mouth with one hand, "I'M SORRY I'M GOING." He nearly sprinted out of there if Sukeru hadn't come in with the cards. He quickly placed the book on his face, burying it on the cover, and screamed into it. Why am I like this I am an idiot I hate this I hate myself I said a stupid thing hygifdhgiosdhg what do I do ugh what do I do, he mentally berated himself as he unconsciously went to the couch to sit down on, just hiding his face in the book. God he was an idiot and wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Interactions: Kaia @ScarletNova / Sukeru @Reanimator Spuds
Mentions: No other.

Underlined italics means a different language is spoken and translated.
(Anything in parentheses is the actual words used for that language.)
Underlined bold italics is a magic spell.
Italics is thoughts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Biyanka, Goddess of Water, Rivers, and Seas
kz2pdmhyr5.jpg

Biyanka flinched as she heard Azazel approach before slowly removing her tail, just blushing hard. "...Um.." She just stared down at the ground on the moment, remaining on the floor, before slowly looking up at Azazel. From her angle...he looked kind of hot. "...I'll come," she said with a squeak as she slowly stood up, "Just...I do need something to do. So..." She glanced over at Nebby with a slow nod. "We should go then, right? I...well, I think it'd be best to go immediately, right?"

The girl continued to just look away as her earlier embarrassment played in her head. God she was so stupid and then he came in and oh god. Already she was thinking of Azazel just looking at her and calling her stupid. She switched her mind to something else, imagining Azazel just taking her away and doing things to her. Things that should not be mentioned and are bad but she liked. She began to put her hand to her face and get a dreamy look as she imagined it, not really paying attention now. If she could drool, she would. And if the others around her were guessing what she was thinking, they wouldn't have known, she wouldn't have voiced it.

Interactions: Nebula @NeonArmageddon / Azazel @Shinku⭐Kun
Mentions: No other.

Italics is thoughts.

Interactions: @ScarletNova
Mentions: @Shinku⭐Kun

*He couldn't stop himself from hugging her back in return and sobbing even harder. When he realized, however, he was being comforted and soothed by the goddesses warm embrace and soothing voice, his heart somehow felt more at ease, he didn't want to cry anymore... This always worked between them, she hugged him, and he calmed down. Even when they were kids. Libidine could have been hurt physically, and one comforting embrace was all it took for him to calm down. His tears stopped, and his sobs ended into complete silence. She could feel his heart rate returning to normal. He was in fact trying to be strong, however. All his life, he had told himself, "Tears are for the weak" and he just got through balling his eyes out*

*When she released him, it was almost as if all his troubles had faded away. When she wiped his tears, he felt something he thought he would never feel for anyone again. Not only was he was at ease, but he felt his heart begin to throb. He had never expected himself to fall for his childhood friend, especially just out of nowhere like this. Of course, he kept this new feeling hidden. He did not want to ruin this visit with random, sudden feelings. He buried those feelings deep inside him, and covered them with the hate he still had for the God of Death*

*When he spotted the familiar cupid enter the room and pour them some tea, he couldn't not give a quick half smile. Then Rory offered them to sit down over a cup of tea, and who was he to refuse? He willingly took his seat, he was still very upset about his lover, but he did come to the realization he would have to move on to carry out his godly duties. So that he shall, for Rose, and for Rory* Rory... I genuinely thank you for these words of comfort, they mean the world to me. You have always been there for me, even when we were little. I cannot thank you enough for that. I do recall however telling you what I had lived by up until three minutes ago. "Tears are for the weak."

...However, you have brought me to the realization, this is false. You have also pushed me to realize I must persevere through this dark time in my life *He picked up the cum of tea and took a few small sips, then sat it back down* There is only one thing... I cannot do this alone anymore... I've kept so much bottled up, so many emotions. For years, all I've wanted to do was break down and cry. I finally got to release everything in just a few moments of tears, and your comfort soothed all the pain inside of me. So, this said, I will require emotional support now. I would truly love to have you by my side permanently. *He stared into her beautiful eyes with utmost sincerity as he finally punctuated his request with* What do you say Rory? I'm not asking for a relationship. Unless that is what you want. Whether you say yes or no, I've made my decision on your vacation offer, I'd be delighted to go with you and get to meet the new gods and goddesses here. *He lit up the room, at last, with his famous, bright, handsome smile*

as.jpg

F e l i x
God of Color

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Chiaki @Jessica2477

A sudden movement in his peripheral vision caught Felix's attention and he turned his head over to the Goddess' hot springs to find the Goddess of Nature herself clad in absolutely nothing. A few vines and a bush were the only things keeping her from exposing herself to him completely. It was at times like this when he often wondered whether any of her suitors cared that anyone could come by and catch her unaware.

Neither of them seemed to mind, however, as Felix casually approached her and waved in greeting. "Hey, Chiaki! Did you miss me?" He giggled, happy to see his comrade in spreading color to the world. " Oh and by the way, do you mind if I stay at your place for a bit? A few thousand years should suffice. I have a little rodent problem. They want to kill me so I was just checking to make sure before I took over your humble abode! That sound okay? Cool!" Talking rapidly to get everything said in one breath, Felix made the decision for her before walking over to the hot springs himself.

"I've been thinking you looked a couple millenia younger. Is it because of the hotsprings?" He questioned, more or less changing the topic as smoothly as possible. Kneeling down to a crouched position, he reached out and ran his fingers lightly on the steaming water's surface. "A little booze would go great with this atmosphere"

A u r i e l
Goddess of Slumber

Mentions:
Kaia @ScarletNova
Takua @AceSorcerer
Adena @Pupperr

Interactions:
Michiko @DANAsaur
Moira @NeonArmageddon

No one took the boxes. Auriel was nowhere near prepared and neither was the food she so painstakingly worked hard on. They were already leaning after Michiko's first hug so there was no way they'd survive what came next.

Everything moved so fast. Moira didn't waste much time on cutting her down. One precise slice and Auriel was free and falling into the arms of Michi who seemed more or less unprepared for it. She fell face first onto Michiko's full bosom. Between Auriel's face and Michiko's chest, there was no contest. Auriel gasped and bounced right off them and onto the ground where she positioned herself uncomfortably as she rubbed her bottom in an attempt to soothe the pain.

Followed by the goddess of slumber herself, were her bentos that came down quickly after. Michiko must have been blessed by Kaia or something because none of the boxes even fell towards her. No, the one with rice opened in mid-air, falling flat upside down on the ground, rice scattered everywhere. It was the same with the container full of salad. The box with sweets miraculously fell onto its side before plopping down safely rightside up. The final box did neither, however as it fell open and poured it's fruity contents onto Auriel herself.

Bits of melon, berries, and peaches covered her clothes, their juices seeping into the fabric, leaving both the goddess and her clothes a sticky mess. Auriel's face paled as she covered herself, shivering as bits of fruit slid down her shirt, sending a bitter chill crawling on her sensitive skin.

"O-oh no!" Upon realizing the majority of her hard work was suddenly ruined, Auriel crawled over to the remains of the other boxes and looked them over. Yet, none of them could be salvaged and there was no way she'd be feeding Takua anything that fell on the ground. She was so distraught by the mess, she couldn't even cry. Shocked by her own stupidity, she grabbed at her horns, wanting nothing more than to break them off for having caused the mess in the first place.

"M-michi.." The goddess of slumber looked over to the goddess of Sacred knowledge, the smartest person she'd ever met, and pitifully whimpered. If there was anyone who could think of a way to salvage this, it would be her. Auriel wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to cry and go home but lacked the tears and the shame to do so. She was a mess, her food was all over the ground, and she had yet to fully thank the two for helping her out before even if the helping hand led to a tragic event. "What do I do, Michi?" Desperate for any answers, she also sent Moira a pleading look before looking back at the ground full of loss and defeat. It was worse than the times she lost to Adena during their spars.

Adena: Goddess of Fire and War

The whip of the horses lurched the chariot into the sky with a force that threw Adena off balance. Her hands reached for the chariot as she fell back into Elias's chest. The Sun God responded by pushing closer into her, pressing her body against the Chariot's side with his looming figure. His hot breath purred into her ear as her mocked her with his tongue against her sun kissed skin. Adena grinned while pushing her head further into him; so Elias wanted to play games with her, did he? It wouldn't be the first time that the two played the game of cat and mouse, but there was never a sure winner. "I told you, Elias, we are going for brunch…" her voice matched his whisper with sultry tones. "but we could stop for dessert on the way."

Green eyes shut closed as Elias's teeth nibbled at Adena's skin, his lips leaving teasing touches along the way. The Goddess murmured a sweet sigh, her heart beating forcefully against her chest as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Her body responded instinctually, as it always did to Elias, one hand clenched the chariot a little harder and pushed against its wall to drive her body against his. The other reached up around him, her fingers entangling themselves in his hair as she tugged his head into her neck. Adena's face fell toward him and she nipped playfully at where his jaw line met his ear. "Can you handle i---" her voice was cut off by Elias's sudden retraction and within moments the two were crashing into the Lunar Palace.

It was chaotic, to say the least, there was debris and smoke everywhere. Adena tumbled onto the ground, her laugh filling the room. The Goddess looked around to see that she and Elias has smashed into the kitchen, but it wasn't before long that Elias was at work with repairs. "What fun!" Adena announced before welcoming the moon cat, Tycho, with a warm smile and an affectionate hand. "Tycho! How cuuuuuuute!"

Adena continued to roll on the floor with the cat companion, barely listening to Takua make his quips when he could. She grinned devilishly in her friend's direction. "Hah! You wish you could scrape and bruise me as easily as a crash landing!"

Lying on her back on the wooden kitchen floor, she looked up at the two of her friends with a warm smile. The Goddess considered herself lucky; here she was, with two of the most important people to her in this lifetime, sharing a laugh, and soon to be a meal. Her stomach growled and she snickered, raising a hand in the air with sudden urgency. "Bacon please!"

Interactions: Elias @DANAsaur and Takua @AceSorcerer

Azazel
The God of Death, and Darkness

LocationCapitol City, Divine Realm | Interactions → Biyanka (@chaosheart13), and Nebula (@NeonArmageddon) | Mentions →

"Mmh, I'm glad both of you agreed to join me," said Azazel with a chuckle, nodding twice with a smile after hearing Nebby's reply. He had his arms crossed while staring at the adorable Space Goddess, which was still eating her apple. The white-haired god had to swallow hard to control his urge to just hug, and pat the crap out of Nebby because that will be more than inappropriate... And weird as fuck. He mentally cursed his weakness for cute, and adorable things, and he was lucky that Nebby was too innocent to notice his suspicious antics around her, like that one time he literally took out a bag of candies to lure her close to him so he could "pet" her head while she cutely ate the candies.

"M-Maybe if I just give her a few pats it won't look that weird," Azazel thought, secretly staring down at Nebby, gripping his arms tightly with his hands while crossing them. "I can always make out a silly excuse if she asks... NO, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT, AZ! Control yourself, you creep! The last thing you want is to scare Nebby."

After struggling and arguing with himself mentally, Azazel finally let go of a deep sigh of disappointment, deciding to just leave Nebby alone... At least for now. With a scoff, he opened his mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted by Biyanka's cute voice. Blinking once. Azazel slowly turned his head to look at her and noticed she was sitting on the ground. Apparently, she fell before he could arrive at the scene, so he had no idea what happened to her, and why she was sitting on the ground. Without thinking it much, Azazel quickly made his way closer to Biyanka to help her get up from the ground, but she suddenly jumped on her feet, which made him take a step back from her to look at her. There's when he noticed she was acting kind of flustered.

"Huh? Why is she so embarrassed about?" thought Azazel in confusion, gently rubbing the back of his head, listening to whatever Biyanka had to say. She said she needed to do something before going with him to visit Destina.

"Can I ask you what... Oh?"

And now Biyanka has a weird expression over her cute face, with her sight lost somewhere else. She was holding her face with her hands, and he could swear he could hear her giggling by herself as she was lost in her thoughts or whatever fantasies she was having. Azazel didn't know what in the world was going on with Biyanka all of the sudden, but he got worried that maybe she had a fever or something that was making her act funny. So, with a nod, he took a few steps closer to her, stood in front of her, and without warning, he gently grabbed her hands to slowly lower them from her face. Then, he leaned toward her face and gently pinned his forehead on Biyanka's, his eyes closed. He stood still for a short while before leaning away from her, opening his eyes.

"Mmh, so you don't have a fever," he said while looking at Biyanka with a slight smile. "I wonder why you're acting so funny then. Meh, I guess I'm overthinking things." With a chuckle, Azazel reached with his right hand the top of Biyanka's head to give her a quick, gentle pet before lightly scratching the back of her left ear. "My, God, your ears are so cute, and fluffy!" With a smile, Azazel took a few steps back before looking at both Nebby, and Biyanka. "Anywho, we should get going now if you don't have anything else to do. The train to Destina's forest leaves soon. We definitely don't want to lose that one."

With nothing else to do, Azazel turned around and began to walk, putting his hands inside the pockets of his coat, heading at the direction of a nearby train station that was a couple of blocks away from their current position.

Last edited:

Rory: The Goddess of Love

BNYEC1a.jpg

Rory was glad to hear that his sobbing had slowed as she held him tightly and although she knew that his pain wouldn't go away with just one hug, she was happy that she was able to help in some way. She listened to him and another smile came over her as she heard his remarks until he spoke of that motto he always liked to live up to. A frown came to her, worried that he would think himself weak because of his pain and she was about to respond when he continued on with his own words.

That smile of hers returned and those blue eyes turned a shade of pink when she heard the rest of his comments and requests. Although, it appeared that perhaps even a slight pink might have come over her cheeks when he brought up something of a relationship. She wasn't quite sure what he had meant by that, but if he just wanted her to be with him to help get through this pain, he should already know that she would.

"You shouldn't have to ask," she replied. She reached over for the other cup of tea and wrapped her fingers around the handle. She brought it up to her lips and took a small sip then lowered it slightly. "You should already know that I'm here for you through everything. I'm here when you need me or want me. Whatever you need. If you want to cry some more, you can always come here to do it. If you want to talk, then you can come talk to me. If you just don't want to be alone, well I think you get the point."

She looked at him, glad to see that usual smile of his. She missed it. But for now, she was going to ignore circulating thoughts in her mind about how attractive that smile of his was. No. No. No. Of course Libidine's smile made him good looking. He always was. Wasn't that expected though? They were gods. Every one of them was attractive. So it's not like it meant anything. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that!

She took another sip of tea to calm herself.
"I'm glad to hear you accept my vacation offer. It just wouldn't be the same without you if I went alone," Rory commented. "Do you have anywhere in mind you think would be a nice place to go? I haven't decided where yet and thought about asking Michiko her opinion on it. But do you have any suggestion?"

Although his feelings towards his deceased lover would still linger on and there was clearly a lot more grieving to do, there was also the fact that he couldn't wallow in that pain and sometimes getting away and trying to distract yourself was good too. So, she thought it best to move onto the vacation idea and if there was anything more he wanted to talk about regarding his recent loss, then she would be willing to listen and assist him in any way he needed.

Interactions: Libidine (@Shadow0072004)
Mentions: Michiko (@DANAsaur)

Kaia: Goddess of Luck, Chance, and Fortune

32e6ba89ea3029ee8de9d15cb72c0f39.png

Kaia's blush of embarrassment gradually turned into a small pout as she watched the lack of effect her flirting had on Sukeru. His responses were no fun anymore! Since when had he gotten so immune to situations like these?! Time really had moved on when she was away in the human realm. What else was going to be different? But as Sukeru went off into her shrine to find some cards and left Lien to deal with her flirty nature, a smirk came over her face. Boy, was his reaction just so adorably cute!

The poor shy god couldn't stop staring and apparently thought her butt was quite round. And then he ran off to go sit down and hide his face from her out of embarrassment. Just way too cute not to continue to mess with some more. Hopefully Lien would forgive her later on if she ended up going too far...

Kaia made her way to the couch that Lien decided to sit on.
"Sorry? Honey, you can think my behind is as round as heck all you want," she responded to him. "In fact, if you find it that interesting, why don't we see how you like it when it's in your lap, huh?" And instead of sitting down on the couch beside him or on any other seat that was available in the room, she decided to sit right in the god's lap. Then she raised up her hand and slowly pushed the book away out of his face.

"I can't see that handsome face of yours if you hide it," she commented. "And that would just be way too much of a waste." She gave him a smile, and considering she was in his lap, that also meant that her face wasn't too far away from his as well. She stared at him for a moment until Sukeru returned to the room with those cards he said he was going to get.

"Just trying to get comfortable so we can play our game of cards," she replied back to him when he asked how things were going. It was clear she wasn't bothered by the other god seeing her sitting in Lien's lap. In fact, she acted as if it was completely normal like she was just going to stay that way for a while and she waited for Sukeru to finish shuffling the cards.

"So, what sort of game shall we play? I promise I'll go easy on you two," she said. "It's more fun if I give you guys a chance anyway and you know what, maybe a bit of luck too." She gave the both of them a wink.

"Some luck for Sukeru," she said as she blew a kiss to Sukeru. "And some luck for you too, Lien." And since she was close to him, she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Interactions: Sukeru (@Reanimator Spuds) and Lien (@chaosheart13)
Mentions: none

Elias
God of Sun, Light, and Life

Lunar Palace

Interactions:
Adena | Pupperr
Takua | AceSorcerer

Elias rolled his eyes towards Takua. He unintentionally crashed on his bathroom once! But he had to admit, he did not regret it. That one incident gave the sun god an idea of how Takua's body looks. If they weren't friends, Elias would have already tapped him. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever" was all he responded as he got distracted by one of the moon cats. The cream-colored feline kept rubbing against him! It was comforting but at the same time, annoying.

"Get off." Elias gently pushed the cat away from his using his leg. Every time he visits that one particular cat would always rub against him like he's a goddamn heater! "Takua, get your goddamn cat!" His pants were already covered in dander! "Dammit. This is why I only have dogs in my shrine. They are more behaved than cats."

At the mention of coffee, Elias didn't hesitate to grab a cup. He desperately needs caffeine in his system. He can't function properly without it! Besides, the storm god's coffee is one of a kind. He was uncertain if Chiaki supplies his coffee beans or got it from someone else. Nevertheless, the sun god took a mental note to ask Chiaki sometime about it.

Taking a sip from his cup, Elias let out a heavenly sigh before joining into the conversation once again. "So, who else is invited to brunch? I saw some goddesses outside though I wasn't sure who they are. We were too busy crash landing. "

Goddess of Intuition and Sacred Knowledge

Location: Takua's Shrine | Interactions: Auriel (Monbon) Moira (NeonArmageddon)

"Oh, dear." Michiko felt foolish. It was evident that Auriel wasn't alright!

The goddess of knowledge was dumbfounded when the goddess of slumber asked her what to do. Even if she had all the books in the world, there is no way then can salvage the already ruined food. "Auriel..."Michiko cooed while kneeling in front of her to remove the bits and pieces of fruit from Auriel. "...I'm sorry but, there's nothing we can do."

It broke her heart that the food Auriel worked so hard on was ruined though that doesn't mean they should give up. There are always solutions to problems! It's just a matter of time before Michi finds one. Looking around, her vibrant eyes settled on Jali who was busily guarding the snacks.

"Oh, that's right!" Michiko suddenly exclaimed, a smile returning to her face. "I've brought snacks! And I'm certain Takua is already cooking breakfast. Can't you smell it in the air?"

Helping Auriel up, Michiko then looked at Jali then Moira. "We should all head inside. Moira, Jali, could the two of you take care of the mess? I'll accompany Auriel so she can get cleaned up. We'll meet you inside, alright?"

Not wasting any time, Michiko led Auriel inside the palace. She was a guest often that she already knows where she was heading: to Takua's room.

She learned about it thanks to a moon cat. The kind fluffy feline showed her the way years ago when she was trying to find him. Luckily, Michiko doesn't forget information so easily.

"Here we are~" Michiko opened the heavy double doors to reveal Takua's bedroom and without missing a beat, the goddess of knowledge was already rummaging through the dressers to find clothes.

"I think this will fit you" Michiko threw a hoodie towards Auriel. "Now go take a shower, dear. I'm sure Takua wouldn't mind you using his bathroom for a few moments."

Interactions: @ScarletNova
Mentions: @DANAsaur (Michiko & Elias) @NeonArmageddon (Nebula)

Though indeed every god was beautiful or handsome by nature, Libidine naturally tops all. Accept for the goddess of beauty, of course. Given his lack of self esteem, however, that he kept hidden, he never payed much mind to how good he looked. He just managed his body and features really well. He brushed his wings and hair as often as he could with separate brushes so they weren't messy. He always had a strong, beautiful smell. Like that of a pine forest. His eyes, his eyes topped all(Accept Nebula's gorgeous galactic themed eyes) with the deepest, most gorgeous shade of blue, with black crosses for pupils. Those on Earth, especially his lover, said they could find Heaven in those eyes*

*Libidine listened very closely to what Rory had to say, maintaining his smile. Knowing it had her captivated. He relaxed against the back rest of the couch loosely. His left arm resting on the back rest, and his right holding his cup of tea. He stared straight into her eyes with a serious look of joy. An emotion he hasn't experienced since his wife was announced hospice almost five years ago* Yes, I do get your point, and I thank you for your support Rory. It means everything to me to know I still have friends who will offer me comfort up here even though I left and basically betrayed the code. However, I do know there will be some who will not accept me back. Like Elias. He's not gonna be happy I left in the first place to chase one of his gorgeous creations. However, I do pray he will forgive me eventually.

*He stopped himself from rambling, hoping he didn't annoy Rory and sipped from his own glass. He watched as she raised the beautiful glass cup to her gorgeous lips and drink the hot liquid. He peeled his eyes away so he wouldn't make anything awkward. He didn't want to be a nuisance after all, he was the guest. Eventually as he sat there, his palace came to mind... He hasn't been to his own domain in two whole centuries... Is it even still there? He shook the thought out of his head and listened to Rory closely for he next question*

*He listened to her speak, her words always have been seen as soothing from anyone's perspective. But as a childhood friend of Rory's, her voice was like candy to him. When it was finally his turn to speak, he giggled* The Holy Springs sound fun, I bet you would look absolutely beautiful in a bikini *He laughed to himself, silencing it with another sip of tea. Giggling again at what her possible reactions would be. He always was a giggly and playful person. Even as an adult he has childish tendencies. But even Rose found that attractive, cute actually. He hoped Rory felt the same way*

*Once his cup was empty, he set it back on the plate it was brought to him on for the cupid to return and take. Once he sat back upright, he looked back up at her into her eyes* What is Michiko up to these days anyway? *He asked curiously, hoping to keep their conversation going before he would have to leave and pack. He snapped his fingers and a brush appeared in his hand. He spread his left wing and began to brush it, straightening his beautiful black and burgundy speckled feathers. Making sure not to tear any out so they end up on Rory's floor*

as.jpg

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: