Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
12:00am-4:00am
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I don't know, it varies and depends on the RP. If it's someone else's rp, I'll probably be pretty passive. If it's mine or we're working together, I can be both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into doing horror, apocalypse, zombies, or mecha unless maybe there is a twist or another element that might interest me.

Romance | Comedy | Slice-of-life | Anime | Fantasy

Out Of Character | In Character

⛩ ...

Character Sheet Thread

Please do not post OOC in this thread.

Accepted characters will receive a Love rating

Feel free to style your character sheet as you want

Character Sheet

Name: (Gods/Goddesses don’t need last names)

Appearance Age: (What age do they look like because we all know all gods/goddesses are really old)

Height:

Sexual Orientation:

God/Goddess Of:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Relationships: (Since we’re playing gods/goddesses, most of them are already going to know each other so feel free to coordinate pre-existing relationships and opinions about each other’s characters.)

Crush: (This is here in case you want to add it into your pre-existing relationships or opinions. If not, just N/A it for now. It can be changed later on as we rp as well.)

Bio:

(Optional) Voice:

(Optional) Theme Song:

Extra:

Looks:

Last edited:

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
I don't know, it varies and depends on the RP. If it's someone else's rp, I'll probably be pretty passive. If it's mine or we're working together, I can be both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into doing horror, apocalypse, zombies, or mecha unless maybe there is a twist or another element that might interest me.

Rory: The Goddess of Love

Name:
Rory

Appearance Age:
Early 20’s

Height:
5’4’’

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

God/Goddess Of:
Goddess of Love

Personality:

Although Rory is the Goddess of Love, her personality doesn’t seem to fit how people think a goddess of love would be. She isn’t cheerful or fun. She is much more cynical and serious and has the appearance of being very mature. But if you get to know her, you’ll learn that there is much more to this goddess and she does fit her role as Love goddess. She’s actually a tsundere and is quite dedicated to her job. She’s childish and stubborn but because she prefers to hide that side of her she pretends she's the opposite.

Flowers
Napping
Nights

Dislikes:
Vegetables
Clowns
Bats

Relationships:
Libidine God of Lust: Having once helped this god achieve his love with the human he had fallen for, when he returned after his lover's death and found interest in Rory herself, the goddess was hesitant. She of all people knows how love works and understands that it can happen again, but the Goddess has always been hesitant when that love comes to herself. Though, she has warmed up to him more and considers him very special to her. Now, it feels weird to not have him around her. Though, she still can't quite understand how she fully feels.

Kotone Goddess of Music: Rory finds her an exeptional musician and enjoys hearing her music when in need of some relaxation. And she is glad that in music there is also love. Love for music, in music, and created by music. It's also a healthy way to work around heartbreak rather than blaming Rory herself for it. Rory thanks Kotone for that and doesn't mind working with her when love is involved.

Sukeru God of Scales: If only Rory could find more balance in her job. Is there really any balance in love? It's a question Rory has asked this god before. The help he has given is much appreciated. Though, she can't quite remember what she owes him 723 yen for. Still, she'll pay him back anyway.

Chiaki Goddess of Nature: Such love for nature is pleasant for Rory to watch and cheers her up. She has come to Chiaki often if she is in need of any flowers. After all, flowers are used in love fairly often and they are also something Rory personally enjoys. Plus, she likes to sleep too and there has been a few times when they ended up napping together.

Michiko Goddess of Intuition and Sacred Knowledge: Rory's good friend and solace. She's one of the few who she feels more comfortable being herself around. Rory comes to her for advice especially when the advice she needs involves herself. Everyone needs someone to talk to and Michiko is hers.

Nebula Goddess of Space and Celestial Bodies: Rory thinks her abilities are beautiful and magnificent. She's asked Rory for help in her love life before, but like for other gods/goddesses Rory is hesitant to assist them. Not because she doesn't want to help, but is afraid they will feel like she is forcing her own power on them. Still, she doesn't mind helping in much more simpler matters like setting up a date. She's napped with Nebula before. She finds just the right places where they won't be disturbed.

Adena Goddess of Fire and War: Rory hasn't had much interaction with her but she respects her and her strength. Her fire is beautiful and heart-warming. Rory doesn't think much of war though she can understand it, but she prefers to love one another. But fire is another story. Rory sees the warmth and love in fire. Her sword skills are very impressive.

Takua God of Exploration, the Moon, & Storms: They don't interact much since he's a quiet, silent god, but she appreciates his encouragement. He has a lovely planet to look at at night. His storms are quite a sight to see.

Lien God of magic, writing, and Languages: He's a shy god so Rory doesn't get to talk with him much. She wouldn't mind talking to him as she sees his love for what he reigns over. And yes, Rory does see it. She does see that he loves a lot and often. And that makes her happy. She wishes he would talk to others more so he could pursue all that love.

Biyanka Goddess of Water, Rivers, and Seas. Her bodies of water are beautiful to Rory and just like for many others, she sees the love the goddess has for them. Humans also love water too, such as sailors who seem to love the sea. Surprisingly or unsurprisingly, Rory even gets prayers about their love for the ocean and sea. And if she does, she goes to Biyanka for assistance.

Moira Goddess of the Afterlife: Although people assume this goddess can't feel love, Rory knows quite well that she can and she feels bad that many of people mistake that about her. Rory can relate to Moria's situation considering love can cause so much pain sometimes and although Moira takes those Rory gives love to away from each other, Rory understands. She wishes she could show this goddess more about love to help her.

Auriel Goddess of Slumber/Illusion: Auriel is acutally one of Rory's favorites since it's because of this goddess that Rory gets to take a break and nap. If she couldn't nap, she wouldn't be able to take a break from her job. She's heard about the goddess' current situation and wishes she could help. She isn't quite sure if there is anything that can be done, but maybe Love could at least help in some way?

Azazel God of Death: Like with Moira, Rory finds no ill-will towards this god just because of his job and is one of the few who is not afraid of him. Why? Because from the moment she met him, like so many others, she could see that love that was inside of him. Plus, she can relate to his problems regarding how people view his job. Over time, she has gotten to know him more and he is another one of the few that she feels comfortable with showing more of her real personality. Though, she's still trying to convince him to start a better relationship with Sukeru. She has a feeling it has to do with him spending time with a certain someone though but she still isn't fond of his dislike for the other god.

Destina Goddess of Hope: Rory finds Destina adorable and very much likes talking about love with her. Though an innocent being like her getting all those naughty ideas?! (Rory: Stop putting weird things in Destina's head Azazel!) They visit each other from time to time to chat and eat some candy together.

Windal God of Food and Drink: He's the best place to get candy (candy is food too!) from so Rory will come to him all the time when she wants some candy. And she's made sure that he stops by her place to let her test any new candy before he lets it out to the masses. She really wants to help him open up to the idea of love for himself and she's willing to talk to him about his insecures there any time he wants.

Elias: Rory thinks he might have strayed a bit too far, but she hopes that love might be able to help him out.

Kaia: Rory feels a bit responsible for Kaia's pain in love, having not made sure the man was who he claimed he was. Although, Rory usually keeps herself out of the gods' love life on purpose if they don't ask, she still felt like she should have done something. Still, she hopes she can help her find the real right person.

Sicmortus: She hasn't had much interaction with him but she has heard about his flirting. Constant flirting, like with some other gods, can be troublesome for Rory because it causes crushes and then those crushes come to her for help. Still, she is sure he's an honest guy.

Crush:
Possibly Libidine

Bio:
Ever since Rory could remember she has been the Goddess of Love, a blessing and a burden at the same time. While at first she found happiness and fun in creating pairings and giving humans and other beings love, it didn’t take long for her to discover the pains of desire and passion. When love didn’t work out in any way, she was the one those people blamed. Because love had such mixed results and experiences, everyone started to assume Rory was both a merciful and wrathful being.

And as that reputation grew stronger over the years, that’s how everyone else around her began to see her. What would she do to you? Would she give you happiness or pain? Because even gods and goddesses could have this thing known as love, and that meant Rory also had power over each and every one of them. And even though Love doesn’t seem like something scary like many other things a god or goddess could be a god or goddess of, it somehow became that way. So other gods and goddesses became distant and as time went on, perceptions of her became vastly different depending on what rumors each person heard. Some believed she was just a serious goddess focused on her job. Others thought she was a dangerous being to be around. But there were still a few who believed in Love and thought her a wonderful being just trying her best to give people happiness.

Voice:
Jamie Marchi

Theme Song:
Palladio by Escala

Extra:
- Her eyes change color based on her emotions
-Being the Goddess of Love is a very demanding, stressful job
- She likes to be barefoot or at least not wear shoes because it's more comfortable

Face Claim: Kaguya Houraisan

Last edited:

Shadow0072004

Fallen Messenger of Death
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
I try to be active as much as possible, however I do have things I have to do as well as grades to maintain.
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Male
I can role either way depending on what my partner prefers.
Favorite Genres
Furry, sci fi, fantasy, yaoi, D&D, sex, etc...
Genre You DON'T Like
Willing to try anything new, I haven't found anything I don't like.
Name:
Libidine

Appearance Age:

Vibe:
This song is one of the best ways for me to describe the general atmosphere he gives off. The beginning represents his chill, the accordian part representing his playfulness, and the very end how intense he can be when enraged. And finally, how dirty he generally is. It is in the name of the song after all. However, the middle of the song followed by other various bits shows how chaotic he can be on occasion.

Height: 6'0"

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

God/Goddess Of: Lust

Personality: Dirty, kind, sweet, edgy, and caring. As the god of lust, he craves and will do anything to get his hands on whatever his heart desires. Even if it means to steal. This does not apply to his love life, however. As he once said, he would die before he ever hurt his lover.

Love, kindness, passion. All things sweet and wholesome. Romance.

Dislikes:
Rudeness, pain, other's pain, general suffering.

Relationships:
Rory: She helped him fall in love with the human he married for several years down on Earth, he was grateful for the time he had with his love on earth, but still morns her death even after all the years she passed away. He felt he would never feel anything as genuine as he did with her again. Until he returned to the heavens and spent time with Rory herself, now he has been developing feelings for her.

Sukeru: Eheheh, he sure knows when the cards are in his favor, the debt being built around various card games they played before he went to Earth a century and a half ago. Libi admires his intelligence and the cleverness he flaunts so proudly. At least around him.

Azazel: Him and Libidine got along well a century and a half ago before he left to Earth to search for love. They had a lot in common. Until Azazel took her from him... Now he has deemed Azazel unforgivable and will do literally everything to ensure he is miserable.

Chiaki: Very sweet girl, he enjoyed her company. They didn't know each other very well, but Libi definitely sees her as a good friend.

Nebula: She acts strangely around him the few times they talked, he finds it cute.

Elias: Libidine sees Elias as a rude kuudere. He doesn't like Elias much at all, but he is thankful and forever in his debt. He created the women he fell in love with and courted for all those years he spent outside of the heavens.

Kaia: He is aware of the natural effect he has on her, what with being lust and all, and he wished he could control it around her. She was one of the few friends he had before he left the heavens. She is indeed a very sweet and beautiful woman. However, none can compare to Rory, not even the goddess of beauty herself!

Windal: Booze!

Takua: They definitely share the same taste in human music, however for some reason he feels like Takua doesn't like him very much, so he avoids Takua to avoid conflict

Lien: They have never made verbal contact, they have made eye contact before and waved to each other, before he left of course. Libi would like to get to know him, he seems like a great person.

Biyanka: No verbal contact with her either. That might change when he returns, however. He does know what she thinks of him because of gossip, and he wants to prove he does not obsess nor does he abandon once he returns to the heavens. Maybe become friends in the process?

Kotone: Libi absolutely adores music! Specifically, metal. He does enjoy on occasion, however, the soothing sound of the violin. He honestly wants to be friends with her, he feels like they would get along very well and he hopes she feels the same way if they were to ever come into contact.

Moira: No verbal contact, but he has seen and heard of her while on Earth.

Auriel: Dreams and lust, not that far apart by definition, huh? These two, like him and Rory, were great friends before he left to Earth. In fact, Auriel kept Libidine up to date as to what was going o in the heavens while he was among the humans.

Crush:
Rory

Bio:
Born into his godhood, he knows nothing of his parents or creators. He left the heavens and lived in the human realm for some time, until the human he fell in love with passed away. However, many years after moving back to the heavens above, he fell in love with the beautiful goddess of love, Rory. Captivated by her gorgeous look, and her name contradicting personality. He loves her with every fiber of his being. He pours his heart and soul into her each day, just to ensure at the end of the day, those beautiful eyes are their happy colour.

Voice:
Deep, seductive, soothing

Theme Song:

Extra:
"My love, my life." "Like two halves of a heart, we beat as one."

Looks: Massive, beautiful black wings spread at a full 30 foot long to each tip, allowing him to fly from place to place with great speed and efficiency. Also makes great for a blanket while snuggling. His elvish looking ears were pierced with a triple helix, and he has a bit of a serpent like tongue. Aside from that, he was like everyone else. He dressed in a jet black coat, burgundy on the inside. Black jeans for bottoms. He looked a bit like a rogue. His hair, long and black. Soft too, but not shiny. He liked putting in a lot of conditioner. Though he has a rather feminine hourglass figure, his muscular body contradicts such observations. His eyes were a deep burgundy, beautiful to look at. Almost captivating to anyone.

as.jpg

Last edited:

Ariel

Senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept
Female, Primarily Prefer Female

Name: Kotone

Appearance Age: Youthful

Height: 5'9"

Sexual Orientation: Yuri as.

God/Goddess Of: Music

Personality: Kotone's moods are as varied and mercurial as music itself. She can swing from joyous to melancholy at the change of a key, and go from sweet to wrathful with the drop of a beat. This makes being around her both exhilarating and exhausting, but she can also calm and soothe as much as inflame and infuriate. For silence, too, is part of music (even if that silly fellow Glass took it a little bit too far....)

Dancing
Booze

Dislikes:
People who talk too much/can't read the mood
Boredom

Relationships: WIP

Crush: WIP

Bio: Kotone claims she was present at the birth of the universe, the sound that inaugurated all creation. Most of the other deities think that's just bullhockey, but she's never been known to lie. Who knows? Maybe it's true. She likes to spend time in the mortal realm attending gigs and inspiring musicians, or hanging out with the whales. Her "day job" in the Divine realm is to entertain the higher deities, but she thinks they're kinda old-fashioned and fusty.

(Optional) Voice: Nina Persson, the Cardigans

(Optional) Theme Song: All of them

Extra: In the Divine Realm, she has a cozy little apartment filled with musical paraphernalia and the most kickass sound system in the universe. It's set above an izakaya run by the God of Inns. They're pretty tight so he runs food and booze up to her in return for her providing good sounds (and going easy on the death metal when there are more genteel customers around).

Looks: As befits the Goddess of Music, Kotone has as many different styles of dress as there are genres of music. She does, however, generally retain the appearance of a youthful woman with long black hair in a hime-cut.​

Reanimator Spuds

Just some guy who's a necromancer
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Favorite Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi

Sukeru, God of the Scales

__shao_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_tenyo0819__a3e48807ae717a89615820b8481ed68c.jpg
Gender: Male|Apparent Age: 20|Height: 6'4|Orientation: Straight
"Well let's see then, the scales say you owe at least another 50,000 yen. Better get to work!"

~ Personality ~
Paradoxically playful as Sukeru likes to describe himself. His normal every day job literally consists of working accounting for a boring business. To be honest, he isn't even sure what they sell. All he knows is how to make the numbers even to the work that they put in and what they deserve to get out of it all. However, Sukeru understands that there must be fun to balance out his work load, taking interest in a wide variety of hobbies, but his favorite is playing "deal maker." Sukeru loves to make bargains with people often loaning them money (though usually by tipping some other souls scale). However he always makes sure they repay their dues. Or rather, the scales ensure that they balance out. So perhaps in the end, his favorite hobby is actually gossip and people watching. Seeing how things all work out in the end is quite entertaining.

The scales show more than just wealth, of course. Sukeru can see whether a person values their wealth over their loved ones, or their cat over their own child, or whether they have drank enough water today. So long as there is to be a balance, Sukeru claims domain over it. And he makes sure that everyone around understand that he is there not necessarily to help. He can loan them what they need when the scales are out of balance, but they must always return to homeostasis. When someone refuses to let the scales rest and he is forced to take charge over his domain, he becomes frightening. Not from anger, but rather how is calm, lax persona is engulfed by a cold and calculating statistician. Once that happens, you are simply numbers to him.

~ Likes ~
Sweet and Salty Foods
Gossip/People Watching
Dramas (J/K/Anime)

~ Dislikes ~
Greed
Over-Indulgence
Asymmetrical Design

- Rory-
"A kind soul who deep down still loves what she does. I've shown her the scales before. That the good outweighs the bad, but it is still difficult to deal with on your own. She is a lot more well known than I. So not only does she receive much more adoration, but also scorn and disdain. But let us hope she can learn to live in this balance. She owes me 723 Yen."

- Libidine -
"Passion is fine, don't get me wrong, but perhaps reign it in a little. The scales would still be imbalanced if it weren't you, but there is really only so far it can go before it can't go down any further. And it has long since passed that. By the way, you still owe me 1'279 Yen."

- Kotone -
"She doesn't fully understand how balance works. Swinging from joyous melody to somber eulogy does not mean that things are balanced, but rather the opposite. Still, she is a lot of fun to watch the drama she creates. Oh, and I've bought her many drinks, and she now owes me 3'117 Yen."

- Chiaki -
"A Goddess after my own heart. She is gentle and kind and very excited for the next episode of Who's Child Sits at the Station. But I can't help but feel guilty. Before me, Chiaki never had to worry for her true love. But things have changed once I arrived. I tell her that the scales will bring balance and that Nature will always carry on. But I hesitate to mention what extremes the scales will undergo to achieve that... She owes me nothing."

- Michiko -
"A purveyor of knowledge and secrets, she is one who I will never turn down tea time with. There is much to discuss of the other gods and goddesses. However, she never ceases to inform me when one of my scales is slightly off balance. I am well aware Michiko! They always need adjusting!... And... I somehow owe her 1'356 Yen"

- Nebula -
"I enjoy talking with her every now and again, but can be a little awkward at times. What gets me the most is the fact that I came from the celestial bodies in some way. I don't really know what that makes her to me. I suppose it's best not to think about it. She occasionally comes to me for quick references on calculations of planetary placements so work work well enough together. She owes me only 136 Yen."

- Adena -
"A fiery and spirited soul, as one would expect. She has a tendency to remember things for a little too long, often focusing on what wrongs have been done to her. However, she isn't a bad person. A little aggressive and quick to challenge, but there are worse things to be. Also she is a fantastic source of drama and gossip. She owes 1'641 Yen."

- Takau -
"Obsessed? Did he really say that? Really?! Unbelievable! It's my domain! What else will I do? I can't very well take on as many as he has. It's all I've got, what am I without them? And I'm fairly certain he has never seen the state they are in after one of his massive storms. Water damage, loss of property, and casualties can really throw the balance way out of scale. No wonder he owes me 2'453 Yen."

- Lien -
"He's a nice fellow, but a little confused, Smart as all hell, but he really isn't capable of expressing what he wants to that well, which is ironic. But I don't blame him for his stutter, it isn't his fault. He often asks me for balance questions on games and I've actually played a few table-top games with him! It's a lot of fun. We trade off buying snacks... Which is why currently, he doesn't owe anything

- Biyanka -
"She's adorable for sure, always cooling off in her water. I think she's fine, but honestly, I don't know much else about her. Other than she tries her best to pay me back immediately. I actually think she overpaid the last time. So I actually owe her 100 Yen."

- Moira -
"I like Moira. She's somewhat filled with gloom on the account that she isn't happy with who she is. I think she is very important, however. I am often times working alongside her, but there is always a solemness when that happens. The scales weigh a person's deeds. Sometimes this can bar them from a happily ever after. But when a truly rotten soul arrives, she gets this twisted smile that is only so slight. But every time I see it, my heart races a little. She nevers borrows anything from me though. I wonder why..."

- Auriel -
"I can't rightly say I understand everything that happened. They are the same soul, but two people. Talk about an imbalance. I do hope she is alright though. When she is in her Night phase, she watches me from afar, as if she finds what I am doing interesting. But she never seems to want to come closer. It's easier just to not keep track of anything she owes, what with there being two I'd need to maintain.

- Azazel -
"Do you ever wonder what it feels like to fear for your immortality? I never thought I would need to. But almost as soon as I arrived, Azazel has had it in for me. And everyone loves him! I never even did anything to him! I know that my immortal life will be cut short as he wakes me in the middle of the night and smothers me with my pillow..."

~ Crush ~
Chiaki has a hold over him be it unintentional or otherwise. Sukeru on one hand thinks she is a great and beautiful woman, but his own guilt stands between him and her.

~ Bio ~
It is said that the concept of balance was only created when humanity surpassed the state of beasts and began to evolve into a society. Before then there was no balance. There just was. Chiaki, the Goddess of Nature had already taken care of things and all was fine. But once humans arrived on the scene and things began to tip more and more in their favor as they grew and expanded, a need to ensure that there was a check in place to maintain balance became increasingly evident. Such a thing was just about to occur. It is said the heavens themselves shifted to create the first scale. The Sun had begun to set as the Moon began to rise and both sat equally in the horizon. The same size and shape. Perfectly balanced. And thus Sukeru moved from the stars and plucked the scale which finally made it from the heavens to the earth where he now resided.

As he watched humanity grow and learn he did his best to keep things balanced. He was not infallible, however, and humans proved to be unpredictable. A simple shift on the scale itself would cause humans to react and shift another scale. However, this proved interesting to him. A little known god made it easy to show himself to humans in some form. There he worked as a human to bring balance to the scales. This proved far more effective and fun as he loved watching the drama of humanhood unfold. Not to mention it earned him more money than offerings did and allowed him to indulge in more worldly pleasantries.

~ Voice ~

Oikawa - Haikyu

~ Theme Song ~
Maybe???

~ Extra ~
Balanced and Equal are not the same. Yes if everything was perfectly equal, all things would be balanced, but then there is no fun. Imagine if every character in St**t F***hter were R**? Now that would be boring. But with a balanced game, there is uniquity and diversity yet all is still fair.

~ Faceclaim ~
Shao From Granblue Fantasy

Last edited:

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.

Character Sheet

Name: Chiaki

Appearance Age: Early 20's

Height: 5'7

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

God/Goddess Of: Nature

Personality:

Very sweet, polite, and with a whimsical way of speaking, Chiaki is a young woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. She is at her happiest surrounded by beautiful flowers or blades of healthy grass, and at her most depressed in a field of ruins. Chiaki is someone who enjoys seeing others at their happiest, and tends to come off as strange due to her habit of talking to plants like some people do to housepets.

Chiaki mostly enjoys the simpler things in life and surprisingly, is curious about stranger subjects such as the occult, urban legends (especially of nature), and stories people come up with.

~Extremely processed/unhealthy foods (so she does not have to ruin nature~)
~Sleeping
~Hanging out "all natural" (birthday suit)
~Swimming
~Spending time with friends
~Board and Card games
~Television shows (Soap operas in particular)
~Occult stories, urban legends, and stories in general

Dislikes:

~Witnessing the destruction of nature (chopping down trees, ripping out grass etc.)
~Vegan/All natural foods
~Rudeness
~Littering

Relationships:

Rory:

"A flower with petals shaped like hearts. Her abilities; a cherry blossom. Beautiful in the moment, sadness when the time passes. I enjoy her company, but unfortunately, I cannot be around her too long without feeling empathetic towards her emotions. The poor girl is only doing her best. I hope the tides turn for the better for her."

Libidine:

"Strength, admiration. His voice, alluring as a chocolate dessert for anyone's sweet tooth." His company is pleasant, but like Rory I cannot be around him for too long without "feeling things." I wish him and Rory the best~"

Kotone:

"Open your heart and let her music guide you into a wondrous melting pot of emotions. Blood flowing in tune with the bass of the song- Oh, forgive me. Shorter sentences for this one. I am not too familiar with her but I would appreciate spending more time together~"

Sukeru:

"Please do not feel guilty, my dear. Death, such as life, is nothing that can be controlled. It is a part of nature as much as the animals, humans, the trees, and the flowers. Without it, well, there would be no balance, yes?

Oh, when is the new episode of Whose Child Sits at the Station coming on?"

Michiko:

"Uwaaa! I'm so embarrassed! Please forget what I said to my petunias and chrysanthemums! I assure you they are not my cutie little patooties! B-But I will be happy to provide you a hydrangea! What color would you like? The sky? Cherry Blossom?"

Crush: N/A

Bio:

Rumors of this young Goddess says that this one had sprouted from a flower as a baby and was tended to by the animals until she was a full grown adult. Or was it a cabbage patch? No one truly knows for certain; all they know is that Chiaki treats the world as she would her children. This Goddess was said to be found sunbathing naked in the middle of a pond, surrounded by flower petals and fully grown trees. Nowadays, she is horrified by the amount of concrete and pollution that kills the things that brings life to this planet. However, she understands that there is not much she can do and instead does her part to try and revive as much of nature as she can.

She is a very popular florist for her knowledge and flower breeding techniques.

(Optional) Voice:

(Optional) Theme Song:

Extra: "Open your eyes past the doors of Perception, my dear. Peek into the whimsical magic of the law of nature. A dancer doused in evening's darkness. A witness to this world's becoming. There is no beauty quite like hers."

- Chiaki is able to manipulate plant life expertly and breathe water, though she cannot control it.
- Chiaki keeps many, many plants in her bedroom to which she waters and tends to every day.
- Seeing the mishandling/death of nature makes Chiaki erratic and upset, to the point of ugly crying. Too much of it can make her faint.
-Able to create any plant from her body.

Looks:

Last edited:

DANAsaur

The Dinosaur Whisperer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
I can play as a passive or an aggressive. Whatever you want, I'm fine with it.
Favorite Genres
fantasy, modern, magical, romance, libertine
Genre You DON'T Like
It's not that I totally hate Scifi, it's just that I'm not good at it.

Goddess of Intuition and Sacred Knowledge

"A book is far greater than most hands it passes through. Some simply aren't worthy."

Michiko | 25 | Female | Pansexual​

As the goddess of Intuition and Sacred Knowledge, Michiko is the guardian of the subconscious mind and the teacher of sacred philosophy and hidden mysteries.

APPEARANCE
She is a beautiful, ravishing, and slender fair-skinned goddess with long floor length, straight black hair and sparkling golden eyes. She stands at 5 feet and 7 inches, has a slim but well-endowed bust which makes her stand out as being beautiful.She flaunts her good looks everywhere she goes and primarily wears black. She is often seen wearing a black gown with a collar made out of raven feathers.

PERSONALITY
The goddess of intuition and sacred knowledge is soft spoken and polite with an underlying tone of mystery. She is a very prudent, dedicated and acts as a natural leader. She is generally level-headed and calm in most situations, but she isn't above falling into a panic. She also possess the onee-san personality. She is very nurturing towards people and will often be more motherly than sisterly.

Michiko can be blunt with her comments about people's mistakes and miscalculations though she always make sure to help them improve. She's never selfish when it comes to knowledge and is willing to share it to anyone. She has a great love for knowledge and gets easily excited at the prospect of gaining new ones. The others might find this annoying since this means she likes to gossip and exchange facts.

Books | Knowledge | Gossips | Tea | Sweets | Hydrangeas

DISLIKES
Stupidity | Arrogance | People who doesn't take good care of books

RELATIONSHIPS
Rory |Friends
Michiko adores the Love goddess and they're friends! Though sometimes, she finds Rory a little bit...frustrating. She's the goddess of love yet the poor girl is not honest with her feelings! She's also frustrated at the girl's abilities since love often makes people do stupid things. Nevertheless, she's always there for Rory whenever she's needed. She' would give her advice as well as listen to her woes.

Libidine | Acquaintances
Michiko had interacted with him quite a few times. They're in good terms though the goddess prefers it if they kept things professional between them. They are acquaintances for now.

Kotone | Friends
She's always having fun whenever she's around the goddess of music. Kotone was just so unpredictable! Michiko also enjoys how the girl can play such divine compositions. Michiko recently gave her an ancient composition as a gift. The said composition makes everyone happy whenever its being played.

Sukeru | Friends | Crush
Another fun person Michiko likes to spend time with. She finds his scale so fascinating that she often asks him about what he sees. She also often invites him for tea and gossips! They spend so much time together that she developed a small admiration towards him. How could she not when their personalities just clicks? She would often fawn over him though she would never admit that she likes him.

Chiaki | Friends
Michiko often treats the goddess of nature as her little sister. She finds her entertaining especially when talking to plants. She often visits her in the gardens whenever the goddess of knowledge is in the mood to lounge under the shade. She's also well aware that Chiaki likes Sukeru. Hence, the reason why she never acted on her own feelings. Oh, and she sometimes ask Chiaki for hydrangeas.

Nebula | Acquaintances
Michiko enjoys her little talks with Nebula. They don't chat much but when they do, it would take hours! There's just so much to learn from each other that they usually forgot the time. She would often invite the goddess of space to her home so they can stargaze together. Michiko gets easily fascinated with space and her curiosity about it will never be satisfied.

Adena | Acquaintances
She had met the goddess of fire and war a few times for strategy meetings and finds her quite entertaining. They also spent some time in the human realm together though their friendship faded due to their work. They rarely talk though she's always there for her whenever Adena needed her.

Takua | Friends
Michiko sees him as a source of knowledge. He's the god of Exploration after all! She accompanied him once or twice to explore though she didn't enjoy it much since she hated the sun. Luckily, Takua gifted her a cloud that gives her shade and light! She's really thankful for it. In return, Michiko have the god of Exploration an ancient scroll that contains a map of a hidden island.

Lien | Acquaintances
Lien often visits her home to borrow or add books. She appreciated it at first until she realized that some of her books were missing! Turns out, Lien sometimes forget to return it. She tried talking to him about it but whenever she talks to Lien, she gets so frustrated! How can a god of language stutter?! Thus, Michiko made a rule that Lien could never take her books out of the library until ALL of the books he borrowed were returned. Oh, and she also gave him lessons about confidence and will never stop until she sees progress.

Biyanka | Acquaintances
Michiko would very much appreciate it if Biyanka would refrain from touching her beloved books in fear that they might get wet. Though if she would like, Michiko can give lectures. She's always happy to share her knowledge to others. She recently gave the goddess a secret about the waters of Bermuda triangle.

Moira | Strangers
Michiko had seen the goddess of the afterlife quite a few times though they haven't interacted yet due to circumstances. Back when she was at the human realm, Moira will just pop up then vanish instantly. When Michiko then came back to the divine realm for good, she never got the chance to go out since she prefers to stay indoors.

Auriel | Friends
Michiko sees Auriel as her friend. The goddess of slumber visits her home numerous times to sleep. It annoyed Michiko at first but as time went by, she just tolerated it. They often talk about dreams and Auriel is one of the few people Michiko opens up to.

Azazel | Friends
When she decided to go out and she's not hanging around at the gardens with Chiaki or exploring with Sukeru, Michiko can be found in the underworld with Azazel. They would often walk around and talk to souls to pass time. The goddess of knowledge is completely comfortable around Azazel that she gave him a key to her residence. Heck, she even let him read her private collection of ancient mysteries! They would read books together, drink tea, talk about life and share secrets. Over all, they're the best of friends.

Destina | Friends
Another goddess that she treats as a little sister. Michiko really adores the goddess of hope and would often smother her with hugs and cuddles! They also often have sleepovers too. Though that doesn't mean that Michi never gets tired of her. Oh no! In fact, there are a couple of times where Michi almost wanted to kick the poor girl out of her library due to being hyperactive.

Elias | Complicated
A big brother she never wanted in the first place. Michi finds him suffocating! She knew he means well but sometimes its just too much! Michi often gets trapped between Elias' arguments with Azazel that it gets so tiring and frustrating. He even once asked her to choose sides! Hence the reason why she hates the sun aka the sun god. Though that doesn't mean she hates him completely. Michi just thinks that Elias is misunderstood and even if he annoys her, she still sees him as family.

Windal | Acquaintances
Michiko had invited the god over to her dinner parties a couple of times though they never really got the chance to talk due to her being so busy entertaining the guests.

Kaia | Strangers
A goddess that Michiko had never got the chance to meet since it all depends on her luck. Though to be fair, based on what she heard from others, Michi has no intention to meet her any time soon. She just hates divine beings who's full of themselves.

BIO
Born from the very first thought of the ancient god, Michiko has been around for eons.

The first few eons were unsatisfactory since the divine realm just started. Michiko has little to be knowledgeable about but as the world adapted and improved, Michiko found herself soaking every information like a sponge. She was starting to realize that she was having fun.

She turned her home into a vast library where any divine being is welcome. She taught those who seek knowledge and wisdom and shared her philosophies and books.

When the human world was created, Michiko was there. She was the one who shared her insights to humans: on how to build their cities and create their laws.

She spent a couple of her centuries in the human realm that it was starting to become her second home. She had met many bright human beings that inspired her to create a pantheon of books. It was known as the Library of Alexandria.

Sadly, humans became too greedy or scared of knowledge. They burned down her beloved library. She was willing to forgive and forget yet humans were nasty creatures. Michiko did not appreciate how humans used what they learned from her against each other. Thus, she decided to go back to the divine realm.

In the divine realm, Michiko spend most of her days locked up in her home. A part of her blamed herself for being so foolish to offer all of her knowledge to the humans that it sent her into a depressed state.

Centuries passed and Michiko is getting better now. She still don't trust humans though this doesn't mean she completely abandoned humanity. She would still share her knowledge with humans but only to those she deemed worthy.

She also started going out in the divine realm but only for a few hours. She still prefers to stay at home or have visitors rather than go out.

EXTRAS
  • Michiko has sensitive skin. That's why she hates the sun and going outside. She can also easily get bruises and cuts.
  • She slightly distastes the humans due to what they've done to her.
  • Michiko is fascinated with birds. She believes they're the most intelligent creatures. Her favorite birds are ravens.
  • When she was living at the human realm, she decided to cut off all her ties with the divine so she can focus on her work but when she did came back to the divine realm, she forgot to rekindle old friendships.
  • Michiko treats the gods and goddesses like her own family. Thus, she always organize a dinner party once a month to catch up with everyone. Attendance is a must.
  • She likes to write letters.
  • Michiko's favorite scent is the combination of grassy notes with a tang of acids and a hint of vanilla over an underlying mustiness. In short: old books.
  • Her favorite flowers are hydrangeas.

Last edited:

NeonArmageddon

Certified Useless Lesbian
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
It is a mystery to everyone, myself included
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Female, Transgender, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female
Name: Nebula (Nebby for friends)

Appearance Age: Early 20's

Height: 5'4"

Sexual Orientation: Unhealthy crush on the planet Saturn Lesbian

Goddess Of: Space/Celestial Bodies

Personality: She's always kind to others, and wiser than she appears. She tends to have a lot of patience for others, but when it runs out, you better pray to her for mercy. She's usually rather cheerful, and always seems to have child-like curiosity, but she sometimes has her episodes of melancholy, where she just stares into her kingdom, space, and ponders the point of it all. She won't cause mischief on her own, but if one of her friends causes it, you can bet she'll assist them. As her job requires her to calculate how the planets should move to not cause some major space cataclysm, she's quite smart, though she doesn't really try to be a know-it-all. Despite her vast knowledge, she seems clueless when it comes to the romance part of human interactions, in particular, she has a pure mind, having no idea what "sex" or "lust" could be. She does get red cheeks when looking at pretty girls, which confuses her a lot.

"You know, I made so much of this world, and it surprises me still... It's odd, but exciting as well!"

- Space (duh)
- Food
- Sleeping (and dreams in particular)
- Singing
- Pretty things (especially if they're very shiny)
- Girls
- Hanging out with friends
- Learning new things

Dislikes:

- Loud noises
- When people disturb her naps (the easiest way to test her patience)
- Loud noises disturbing her naps (the worst thing in existence, in her opinion)
- Pointless fights between people
- Avocados (she just doesn't like the taste)

Rory - she tends to be a bit intimidated by her tsundere demeanor, though she really appreciates that Rory brings love into this world, a wonder more beautiful than any she could ever hope to create. She likes to think they're friends, but she can never be sure.

"Sure, we nap together sometimes, but sometimes she rolls away from me... Do you think she really likes me or is this some sign?"

Libidine - she doesn't know much about him, other than the fact he has a thing for Rory. She tries to be friendly whenever she meets him, but usually tends to just make it awkward.

"Oh, yeah. The god of lust. I know him, somewhat. Not sure what this lust is though... I'll have to ask Michiko one of these days. His voice is all deep and weird though, it makes me nervous!"

Kotone - she generally really likes her presence, being a music lover herself, and just like with Rory, she appreciates the beauty she brings to the world. When Kotone says she was present during the world's creation, though, she usually gets oddly quiet, as if biting her tongue from saying something.

"Ah, Kotone! Pretty and talented, that one. I love it when she plays soft, slow songs, those are my favorite. Gently swaying to them is such joyous fun! It reminds me of floating in space, somewhat."

Sukeru - she isn't too fond of his at times business-like approach, but she recognizes him as just, and she respects him. She isn't sure how she feels about his deal games with mortals, but dealing with people isn't her domain, so she usually shrugs it off. She relates to his calculation-heavy job, having to deal with a lot of precise mathematics herself, and they bond a bit over that.

"The god of scales? Of course I know him, he's actually quite nice when you get to know him. He does have his oddities though. He told me I owe him like a hundred yen somehow? Well, I don't mind, it's not that much, after all."

Chiaki - Nebula really appreciates that she brings life and beauty into this world, and she's quite fond of her. She loves the genuinely sweet vibe Chiaki has, and she hopes she sees her in a similar way. She'll sometimes ask Chiaki to populate the new planets she creates with nature, and she enjoys working together with her.

"Chi is just the sweetest, and the way she cares for her plants warms my heart. Honestly, I don't know what heartless beast wouldn't appreciate what she does. Maybe a God of Terrible Taste in People... Do we have one like that?"

Michiko - for Nebula, she's quite the conundrum. She appreciates and respects her love for knowledge, which she shares with her, but she's unsure about her bluntness in saying truth. She sometimes comes to her to ask questions she can't seem to figure out on her own, and she often feels pretty enlightened afterwards

"Goddess of Sacred Knowledge? Yeah, Michi and I chat sometimes, and the conversation can get more off-course than two comets crashing into each other. But hey, we both find out tons of new stuff, so it's all good."

Adena - Being a rather calm person herself, she sees the fiery goddess of war as quite the contrast to that, but she actually quite likes her. She does hate wars though, and she often asks Adena to maybe consider ending them altogether, not really aware of what Adena has done to end the last one... She trusts her quite a bit, knowing her "big bro" Takua likes her.

"You know, I don't really like wars, but Adena's alright, she's doing her best to end them, I bet. Plus, she and Taku are proper cuties together! Please don't tell Takua I've said that... You have to admit, though, they have something going on...."

Takua - despite not actually being younger than him, he does feel like her older brother to her, which Nebula doesn't mind. While to others he may seem quiet and aloof, she understands his need for alone time, and respects it. It brings her great joy to see him enjoying her creations, and thoughts about that sometimes help her get out of a bad mood.

"Taku? Oh, he's the best. Sure, he doesn't talk much, but that's fine. He's just in his head a lot, that's all. Happens to me all the time. When he says something, though, it's usually something worthwile. The quiet ones are like that, I find."

Lien - She quite likes him, but she notices he feels sort of awkward around her? She's unsure why that could be. It doesn't matter to her too much though, as he's curious about her creations, making her incredibly happy. She does feel he holds her in a bit too high esteem though. She's not all-knowing, after all... Where's the fun in being that?

"Hm? Oh, the god of languages? Yes, I've talked to him a bit. He was quite excited about the idea of planets having souls, which they do, I tell you! He seems oddly tense around me though... I wonder if he's like that with everyone..."

Biyanka - water exists in a large part of the universe, so naturally these two work together quite often. Nebula loves how cute she looks, despite being taller than her. She's not sure how that girl manages it, but she doesn't think about it too hard. She thinks of Biyanka as quite a good friend, and is always up for some wholesome time spent with her.

"Please, don't ever tell her this, but the urge to touch her fluffy tail is unreal. The temptations I have to endure every time we fill a planet with water, I'm telling you... Oh, personality. Right. Well, she is pretty nice, but her focus on water might be a bit... unhealthy. I mean, she wants the sky to be water. Would the people have to grow gills then? Would they swim through space? Quite the odd idea, I think."

Moira - She sees her as somewhat similar to Takua in how quiet she is. Well, it hasn't bothered her with him and it sure as heck isn't gonna bother her with Moira. But why does she seem to avoid her affection? Nebby will have to get to the bottom of this... someday.

"You know, I think she would be less scary to others if she stopped lugging that scythe of her everywhere. Like, does she really need it all the time? And with the skulls on the hilt too? I don't think she needs it. Or maybe it's her emotional support scythe... Hm."

Auriel - Nebby loves sleeping, so the Goddess of Slumber is among her favorite people. She looks so soft and pillowy, Nebby would love to just fall asleep hugging her, in utter bliss of warm and softness. She's kind of too shy to ask for that, though... why does it feel so different than naptime with Rory?

"Auriel... oh, she's so sweet, even if she seems sleepy all of the time... also soft and nice. Yes, very soft. Why am I blushing? Uh... I have a fever. A God Fever. Yes..."

Azazel - Just like with Moira, she thinks he's a bit of a loner, but that's nothing a smile and a big ol' hug can't solve, right? At least she thinks that way. She's a bit annoyed that he's so rude to Sukeru... Can't those two be friends like everyone else? She's gonna have to talk some sense into that Death God.

"Everyone thinks he's some scary guy, like Moira, but I bet he's all squishy and cute deep down. Well, at least he doesn't insist on dragging the scythe everywhere he goes... Moira, girl, get it together... Besides that, I think he's cute with how serious he makes himself out to be. I mean, come on, is anyone here this serious?"

Destina - The social butterfly of the pantheon is one Nebby likes quite a bit. Always nice and fun to be around, Nebby loves spending time with Destina, though she can't help but notice she disappears sometimes, without a word. She just sees it as her little odd thing to do, like Lien's constant anxiety or Moira's scythe-lugging, but she suspects something more can be afoot. She likes to think of Destina as her good buddy nevertheless, and if there's some wholesome fun to be had with her, you best believe she's down for it.

"It's non-stop fun with this girl, we're always chatting about stuff, dancing to Kotone's music, laughing together... She's super fun to be around. I think anyone could open up with enough time spent with her, even someone like Lien or Moira."

Windal - being a huge food lover, Nebby is quite fond of the food god. She doesn't much care for the "drink" part of his domain, knowing well her tiny body gets drunk rather quickly, but she's always up to chat with him and ask for recipes for new dishes to try out.

"This one is pretty nice to have around... Not that we need food, really, but have you tried anything he makes? I didn't know vegan quesadillas could be edible, let alone this good. He's a kitchen mage, I tell you!"

Elias - this one is quite the odd relationship for Nebby. She has to work with him as he's a Sun God, but at the same time, she has a hard time bearing his rude and aggressive behavior. She wants to believe he's good, deep down, but she often gets angry or upset with him, after he says something rude to her. She's quite perplexed by the fact Takua is friends with him, but she doesn't say anything. After all, Taku can manage his own relationships, right?

"The Creator really went wild with this one, huh? To be honest, when I was making the Sun, I was thinking of a warm and kind lady, not... him. Oh well, guess we have to get along somehow. Hm, maybe Taku can shake some niceness into him..."

Kaia - Her flirtatious nature and good looks make for a quite flustrating combo for Nebby, and she's often red as a tomato from blushing when she's around. She doesn't really keep up with the Human Realm that much, so she wasn't aware of the whole "vengeance on ex" deal, so she's still friendly towards her. She did notice the odd change in her, getting more cocky and all that, and has no idea what it could've been caused by.

"She sometimes slips up, but she's still so pretty and confident... I honestly envy her, somewhat. I guess you get to be that confident if you literally have all the luck in the world, huh?"

Crush: Her only love is planet Saturn She fancies most of the other girls, all for different reasons, but she'd never be willing to admit it to any of them, being very shy when it comes to feelings. In particular, she likes Auriel a lot. She hopes Rory might help her with it eventually, but so far she hasn't.

Bio:
There are rumors she was actually the one who caused the Big Bang. She's never confirmed nor denied that, always cleverly distracting anyone who asks the question. She insists she was born in the heart of a star, but most other gods just think she says that because it sounds exciting and interesting. She struggles a bit with self-esteem, as she feels very few people ever appreciate the effort she puts into making the night sky look magnificent. She's told the other gods on multiple occasions that planets and stars have souls and can be in love, in particular she's convinced Pluto and Earth are girlfriends.

Theme song:
No lyrics in it, but it captures her vibe:

Extra:
- The ring on her head serves as a hat, and she can take it off and toss it like a frisbee
- As gravity is also part of her domain, she likes to play with it, usually floating above the ground, sometimes even upside-down.
- She sneezes space dust
- She hates making black holes and supernovas, as it hurts her physically, so she does it only when she really has to. She does take pride in her work though, and she sees some tragic beauty in them

Looks:
Image about girl in ʙɪsʜᴏᴜᴊᴏs by ad astra on We Heart It.jpg

Last edited:

Pupperr

#canadaland
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences

Name: Adena
Appearance Age: Late 20s.
Height: 5’7”
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Goddess of: Fire and War

Personality: An emotional creature that wears her heart on her sleeve, it would be disappointing if the Goddess of Fire and War wasn’t a little bit spicy. Some describe her as sarcastic, outspoken, and fiercely passionate. Others describe her as pigheaded, short tempered, and grudge holding. And then there are those who are able to get past her thick skin and find a deeply sensitive soul that cares just a little too much. Adena can also be wildly competitive.

Likes: Adena enjoys dancing and playing the harp; she has been doing both of these things since she was a young Goddess. She is fascinated with jewelry, desert butterflies, and weaponry. Adena appreciates a person with a fighting spirit and a sense of humour who doesn’t take things too seriously. Lastly, of course the girl likes fire and kitties.
Dislikes: Adena dislikes the cold weather; she isn’t keen on being covered up. She doesn’t like people who take things too seriously or can’t take a joke (although her ‘jokes’ don’t always seem like jokes). She cringes at sore losers or those who give up too easily. Adena hates cheaters and liars.

Please note that this section will continually be updated as the RP progresses

Nebula: Goddess of Space and Celestial Bodies
Adena has spent a fair amount of time with Nebula by proxy of Takua and has grown fond of her. She enjoys watching Nebby blush and become flustered over certain topics. Even though Nebula was brought into existence before her, Adena thinks of Nebby as a child and often lets her tag along when she is ”and I quote from Takua.. ‘Getting into trouble again’”

Takua: God of Exploration, the Moon, and Storms
There is something special between Adena and Takua. Adena trusts Takua whole heartedly and cares for him deeply. The two describe each other as best friends and spend a lot of time together, whether it is in the human realm, sharing a drink, or sparring. In the beginning, Adena didn’t care for Takua, but over time and little by little, a real friendship blossomed. Adena enjoys teasing Takua at any chance she can but ultimately is thankful for someone who really understands her.

”First off, why in the world are you the God of so many damn things? Your name is really long. Second, you are WAY too calm to be a God of Storms. You know it’s not good for your soul to bottle all that up, right? And third, can’t you command the Moon Cats to accept my love!?”

Auriel: Goddess of Slumber and Illusions
Adena knows Auriel well through proxy of Takua and has learned to tolerate her; some might even say Adena has grown fond of Auriel. Auriel has joined her in training sessions with Takua on more than one occasion but is usually half-asleep, which can be both annoying and amusing. There’s something strange between Auriel and Takua that Adena can’t put her finger on but leaves a weird feeling in her stomach occasionally.

Elias: God of the Sun, Light, and Life
Adena respects people who speak their minds and have a passionate side. Elias is one of those people. Others call him mean and nasty but Adena doesn’t see that in Elias; sure, he can be spicy, but so can she. The two have spent considerable amounts of time together and Adena has grown quite fond of him over time.

”Another God with a ridiculously long name… Yea, Elias is a little rough around the edges but there’s nothing wrong with that. We are similar like that and we have to stick together for it! Even if the pig head started the damn war between the humans that I had to fix... but we’re past that now.
Crush: This section will be continually updated throughout the RP.

Biography: Rumoured to have come into existence with a sword in her hand a heart made of fire, Adena appeared during a critical time in the Divine Realm; a time of war. The Yōkai had become jealous of the Gods and Goddesses - their enormous power, their way of life, and their beautiful home. The Yōkai wanted it for themselves and began to relentlessly attack the Gods and Goddesses. The battle raged for several years until Adena stepped onto the battlefield. The Yōkai were no match for her brilliant war tactics or her battle prowess and eventually conceded their position. The Goddess of Fire and War was revered in The Divine Realm for ending the bloodshed and things returned to normal.

Although the Gods and Goddesses had their quarrels, it appeared as though The Humans were constantly in a state of War judging by their incessant prayers. The prayers came like little whispers until it was all that Adena could hear and in a fit of rage, she crashed into The Human Realm prepared to teach the people a lesson about War. But when she arrived… she found the Humans were fighting each other and would later learn that the mess was caused by Elias. Both sides of the coin had been praying for her blessings to win the war but there was no winning here; there was only loss no matter what side lived. Adena was appalled that blood was fighting blood and brought judgment upon them; both sides would perish in a sea of fire and there would be no victor.

The Humans would heed The Goddess of Fire and War’s warning and became kinder to each other. Their wars began to remind Adena of the God’s as the Humans began to squabble over mundane things and the Humans only prayed to her in times of real need. Some people believe the Humans are scared of the Goddess of Fire and War and others believe the Humans respect her. Regardless, life as we know it returned to boring nothingness.

Extra:
  • Adena is a performer, often playing her harp in concerts or performing traditional dances imbued with her Godly powers.
  • On the side she teaches people the art of battle through one on one fist fighting or sword (or other weapons) play.
  • Adena is voiced by Quinn
Looks: Adena prefers to wear revealing clothing but has an ample selection of different attire. Her jewelry case is filled with options but she prefers to wear gold and gemstones of the green, red, or orange/yellow variety. Her hair is long (as she has never cut it) and jet black, her skin an olive tone, her eyes an emerald green, and her nose speckled with freckles; a thing of beauty like all Goddesses.

Image credit to WLOP

Last edited:

AceSorcerer

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
I'm rather aggressive, though I tend to work well with other aggressives and passives alike.
Favorite Genres
Most genres appeal to me and there are very few genres I won't try at least once.

Takua

The God of Exploration, the Moon, & Storms

Male | Early 30s | 6'2" | Straight

While not the utmost personal or social of the gods, Takua had always done his best to care for his fellow deities, his subservient spirits, and his various worshippers. A quiet man by many accounts, he is content to watch and observe the workings or mortals while directing the lesser deities and spirits under his command to ensure that the weather of the world runs as smoothly as possible in order to ensure that are as they should be, with a nice fragment of randomness always present. Takua isn't one to barge in on a conversation and isn't one to cut another off, either. Ideally, he thinks everyone should take their time and just let things come as they come.

That isn't to say that the deity isn't a fan of social interaction, just that he doesn't seem to participate in much of it. More of an introvert, he does genuinely enjoy the company of others but is pretty firm when it comes time for him to spend some time by himself. Likewise, he also attempts to play the role of the mentor to some of the other gods and some of his worshippers, indirectly leading the way to their success.

Likes: Cleverness | Determination | Independence | Insight

Dislikes: Foolishness | Obsession | Rigidity | Rudeness

Rory | Acquaintance
Takua generally praises the Goddess of Love for taking her occupation rather seriously and leaves her to her work despite the occasional encouragement to let her suppressed side shine through.

Libidine | Acquaintance
The God of Lust and Takua aren't on the best terms, being little more than acquaintances. Takua does, however, believe Libidine's passion and dedication to be rather admirable, if nothing else.

Kotone | Acquaintance
Takua is on pleasant terms with the Goddess of Music, with the God of Storms being well aware of the place of randomness and change in the world around them.

Sukeru | Acquaintance
The God of the Scales fascinates Takua in more ways than one, but overall the deity finds Sekeru's obsession with balances and numbers to be more than a bit damaging. Takua firmly believes that Sekeru needs to learn to appreciate the randomness and chaos of life and that not everything has to be quantified, but he's not going to force Sekeru to change his views.

Chiaki | Friend
The Goddess of Nature has made a soft spot for herself in Takua's mind, with the younger deity's gentle pleas for rain and wind in some areas of the world being humored with enough pressing since the youth of the former.

Michiko | Friend
Takua very much enjoys discussing all of the various forms of knowledge with the Goddess of Intuition, save for gossip (which he's not too fond of). Otherwise, Michiko is probably one of the few gods that Takua will openly confide in due to their relative closeness.

Nebula | Friend: The Goddess of Celestial Bodies and Takua have a very close working relationship given their cosmological leanings. In fact, given her demeanor, the God of the Moon finds Nebula to be like a younger sister to him. He loves to explore and witness her creations.

Adena | Best Friend
Takua has a deep respect for the Goddess of War as both a warrior and as a performer. He very much enjoys engaging her conversation as well as the occasional sparring match, although his skills with a blade aren't nearly as strong as hers given that she embodies war itself. He usually follows her whenever she visits the mortal world in order to ensure that her fire doesn't accidentally spread and char all that is. Due to their frequent and intense training together, Takua is one of the few gods that can hold his own fairly well against Adena and the two can often be seen drinking together when one is in need of blowing off some steam. They still typically travel together when visiting the mortal world.

Lien | Acquaintance
Takua attempts to be kind with the God of Languages, but he's half-convinced the other deity is afraid of him (then again, a few other gods are so that wouldn't be a surprise). Still, the God of the Moon would rather prefer to try and help the fellow open up and gain a bit of confidence before he consigns himself to hiding in a hole for the rest of eternity.

Biyanka | Friend
Given the closeness of their domains, Takua is on good terms with the Goddess of Water. While she tends to bend his ear for longer than he'd like, he can't bring himself to cut her off. For now, he's more than happy to listen to her ramblings and give her the occasional head-pat whenever they're not busy overseeing their domains or working together on a project.

Moira | Acquaintance
Takua and the Goddess of the Afterlife haven't spoken much, but he has visited and charted the Realm of the Dead multiple times in his various efforts to see and chart the realms of the cosmos. While they're usually short, he enjoys their rare chats with one another.

Auriel | Oldest Friend
Takua first met Auriel before the creation of the universe, with the goddess becoming the then-domainless god's first friend. While he wasn't present when the two halves were made into a whole, he was decent friends with Auriel well before the incident and continued to remain a friend afterward, even going so far as to help care for the young goddess during her recovery. While his relationship with Dream Auriel is similar to how it was before, his relationship with Nightmare Auriel is far more like that of an older brother and mentor than an old friend. He still sometimes blames himself for the accident.

Azazel | Friend
Both being among the First Ones that the Creator brought into existence, Azazel was one of Takua's first friends. A First One created without a domain and a First One whose domain had not yet come into play had much idle time before during the creation of the universe until such a time came that Takua took on the domain of "Exploration" in his study and charting of the newly formed celestial bodies and his hunt for a planet on which the Creator could further his plans. They remained close, with their mutual annoyance at Sukeru's naivete regarding a universal balance rekindling their friendship all the more. Takua typically loses in their games of chess, but he's been improving.

Destina | Acquaintance
While the two are on good terms, the God of the Moon and the Goddess of Hope aren't particularly close. He'll listen to her if she comes to him and he'll help her if she asks for it, but they don't go out of their way to visit each other.

Windal | Stranger
Windal and the God of the Moon have spoken on occasion, but aren't close in any tangible way.

Elias | Friend
While the two have been friends for some time, Takua can't remember how he came to be friends with his celestial opposite. Much like with the Goddess of War, Takua seems to be one of the few people who can reign Elias in whenever his impulses get out of hand.

Kaia | Acquaintance
While he might not play cards with Lady Luck, Takua and Kaia are on fairly good terms. Not close enough to be friends just yet, Takua can easily enjoy the Goddess of Luck's company and chat with her for good chunks of time.

Sicmortus | Stranger
Takua and Sicmortus have rarely spoken with one another, the two don't know each other all too well.

Crush: None at the moment.

Bio: Takua's emergence into the world-at-large is somewhat of a mystery, but most suspect that he emerged not long before the universe's creation with many of the elder gods. Given that's when his memories start, that's just what Takua likewise believes. When the universe came into being, Takua took it upon himself to chart and explore most of the starts and eventually found a few planets that would be optimal for life, even using his powers to erect a palace on the moon of what he believed to be the most promising planet. Watching as the planet developed, Takua convinced some of the other gods to give him the power of storms. While he used this power very proactively in the earliest days of the planet, he allowed the planet's weather to mostly develop on its own and primarily intervened in the case of explorers and adventurers to help them along their way as well as to aid some areas in dire need.

During the ages of myth and legend, Takua was definitely one of the most active gods in the pantheon and very much enjoyed disguising himself as a mortal man to walk among them every now-and-then. While he still continues this practice, he does so very rarely in the modern age. As the days of traditional explorers and adventurers have long since passed, Takua mainly extends his protection as a God of Exploration to modern scientists and researchers that seek to investigate the deepest depths and the highest heights. The deity still keeps himself preoccupied in his lunar palace when not in the Divine Realm, observing the mortal world and keeping the storms under his command under close watch.

Voice: TBD

Theme Song:

Last edited:

chaosheart13

The Dreaming Caretaker
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adaptable
No Preferences
Fine doing both
Favorite Genres
Anything really
Genre You DON'T Like
Maybe mystery? Idk how to mystery
Name: Lien

Appearance Age: Young adult

Height: 6’0”

God/Goddess Of: Magic, Writing, and Languages

Personality: “A soul that simply watches the world, someone who doesn’t interfere and just observes and records. The perfect god...yet a lonely life. ....I regret isolating myself this much, but I want to be stronger. How…?”

Lien is actually a lonely god, having isolated himself with his magic just to merely observe the people who go by. Usually it was his fellow gods and goddesses, since they had magic, but he started to branch out to the mortal world and, well, observing there was actually fun too! He loves to watch people over and study them, their habits and their personalities to better understand the nature of man, just to learn more about them and what they do. The people moving about, the people having fun, is it not beautiful? He never did realize he was lonely until he encountered what he called his “First Warmth” in his own created language, his very first. He loves making new things, languages, magic, books, he writes and writes constantly whenever inspired and he does love creating stories that will help teach the masses. ...Just...would they listen to an observer’s point of view? He doesn’t know and though he has studied enough to know about the world and how it works at some points...would people even listen? He knows that gods don’t truly listen and he can’t really show his own works to mortals he feels. So...he’s just stuck, though he did publish it under a pseudonym. If anything he just wants to teach people everything he’s learned...but he’s too shy and awkward to actually do it he feels. A lonely life...one where he craves that warmth once more. He doesn’t know how to reach out to it anymore...

“Contemplative, wondering, harsh, lonely...so lonely...what am I, I wonder? I’m not strong...yet I am? Maybe? ...I don’t know, please help me, my First Warmth…”

Likes: Hugs and gentle touches like it, discovering new things, reading, writing, instant noodles not in a cup

Dislikes: Cruelty, people abusing magic or anything ever, seeing people hurt or suffering, helplessness, people writing in his books to annotate HE WILL SMACK THEM WITH HIS BOOK AND SCREECH IF HE SEES THAT

Rory

“Romantic love? I don’t get it. What even is romance, pffft. But I do know of other loves. Familial love, friendship, platonic love...I love platonic love the best. Can you embody those as well? And...can you teach me about love? I feel nothing… ...HAHAHAHAHA you really think I do hold all that love? Oh I am bitter, I have no emotions and can feel nothing, not even that love you- ...Well, my caring, yes. The fact I care about my domain and teaching, yes. That, I can feel. Love? Don’t make me laugh, why would someone like me know anything about love…? Why…?”

Lien does think Rory is doing a good job at her role! But um...she’s missing a few loves. He’s studied the different kinds of loves in the mortal world and he’s long since learned that those loves are just as valid. She seems to focus only on romantic love which...is valid, but the other loves are valid too. He himself is in love with the idea of platonic love and familial love, especially when creating your own family rather than focus on bloodlines. Perhaps he can show her that through his stories, he’s not sure… But yeah, he’d love to spend time with her! If he can just get the courage to talk. Though to be honest, if he did find out about how much he did “love…” then he’d laugh it off. He can’t feel, he doesn’t have emotions, so there’s no way he himself would know it truly, right? Yet the Goddess of Love says so...god he doesn’t know what to do honestly, but for now he can listen and try to make sense of it. ...Can he even feel? He’s not sure...

Libidine

“A God of Lust? Hm...you really want all of that and more? Pffft, I mean, that’s a nice yandere right there oooh look at the nice yandere, isn’t he cute~? But your kindness, oh, I do love it! Your morals are good...just...don’t try to obtain everything ever. Knowledge, power, lusting for it, though I want to become strong...I rather not, so no, okay?”

Lien actually likes Libidine’s chivalry! Doing anything for his love? How romantic indeed, even if he doesn’t understand romance! Still, he doesn’t like he would do anything to get what his heart desires...he personally wants to be content with the things he has, but even then he knows he’s a bit of a hypocrite since he hoards a lot. But...to do anything to get it and then leave it...ah, he’s a hypocrite, fudge. Still, he wouldn’t mind being friends with him if he can actually go out to talk to him!

Kotone

“MUSIC?! I WANT TO SING LET ME SING AGH. Um, sorry, um...shoot how do I talk now. Um. Um. Um. Oh crud my throat is closing up I want to sing but I never truly did play an instrument...as much as I try...I will never be as good as them...agh, let me sing, my one way to do music, but...ugh… ...You are intriguing, though. Silence itself a part of music? The rest...do tell me more! If I um...can...talk...how do I not awkward after that initial first impression FFFFFF-”

Lien likes Kotone. A lot. The embodiment of music, a beautiful thing in culture. The different songs in different languages, the different words he can create, he’s even created songs with the many languages he had invented at some point! But uh...he’s...awkward. Just...if she can be that mad at him at the drop of a hat...then he’d rather not, he’s probably going to continue to annoy her. ...But if he can hear her play or sing...just do some kind of music...he’s willing to listen and learn to sing that tune. Still, so, so AWKWARD.

Sukeru

“Wait what do I owe you what. Um. Hold on. I’ll pay up, um...okay here um, shoot, my offerings, um...let me...um. UM. UM. Oh god I spilled all that um. SHOOT. Okay sorry I’ll be fine let me pay off that debt I have. Um. Okay. Anyway, uh...your domain. Balance...I like how you focused on everything in your domain, not just the money aspect! ...I um...never did think of the money aspect. I’m okay with numbers I feel, but I’m not a genius. ...How do you calculate that quickly? Can you teach me? To teach people, to learn something from everyone...I want that. And to spread that knowledge...that’s one such balance, right? Can we...banter? Um...after I...um...finish… Okay good I’m done phew. Help what do I do I want to interact but how do I- HELP.”

Lien actually admires Sukeru to a degree! He did have a few misgivings due to the fact he was an accountant and money focused...then he found out other parts of him from observing. He’s not a stalker he swears but perhaps the other gods can tell...he’s not sure. Still, he would love to discuss things with him, just about his own observations on the ideas of balance...video game balancing is fun. System balancing for roleplays is fun, though he’s never actually...gone to anyone to help. He just observes and does the calculations in a book then looks at the rp and if it’s not going the right way and is super skewed he screams into his book. But yeah, he wishes he can be a bit braver, maybe he can go to Sukeru he’s not sure...just to see if those calculations are right. He’s still awkward though god making a fool of himself like that...he wants to hide again...

Chiaki

“AGH YOU’RE SO CUTE- wait no wait no I don’t even um wait shoot how do um UM UM- I’m just gonna go- oh right talking um your domain um um um- wait, you like...unhealthy and processed…? I...don’t get that actually. They are made by man, they use chemicals that can kill the body, just like with everything in nature, too much of the chemicals can kill...and for you to want that...to yourself…? I would prefer the natural stuff but I don’t want to upset you...there’s a reason. We eat to live, and if we give thanks to the plants or animals giving their lives to us...just giving thanks at the moment of their death and when you’re about about to eat...I think that’s more respectful and also doesn’t harm. Um. Sorry. Am I making sense? I’m not sure sorry HERGH. Still, I wish we can talk, but...hergh...I’m sorry, just...I didn’t mean to say you’re cute- WELL YOU ARE BUT- WAIT. OH GOD. WAIT. SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. Oh god what do I do AGH. ...Ah, hm, you do make a good point. That aspect of giving back once taking, and that aspect of taking very little of natural ingredients to make sure the rest can eat...I do find that admirable! I’m sorry, I’m just...I dunno, worried? Um, scared? Scared that you’d be hurt? I don’t want you hurt so… I don’t know what to do, sorry. But thank you explaining, I know you better now.”

Lien really likes Chiaki! She’s an adorable innocent baby but he will never tell her that EVER. Still, some things are a bit...contradictory. She wants to save nature that bad? There were a couple things he noticed that would harm nature...the energy used in tvs and the like, as well as electronics in general, the processed foods she eats, all of that can harm and he’s just...sad that she hasn’t really realized it. Or, well, he thought so. Now he’s just guilty after observing her more than she clearly knows what she’s doing, so he’s going to leave her be. And honestly her viewpoint is very, very valid...and he’s a hypocrite for liking instant noodles in their package. Just...what even, he wants to be a good friend but he can’t if he makes her that sad...god what is he even doing? Still, if she likes stories he can send a couple to her, just...maybe it’s better to just remain hidden if he upsets her...

Michiko
“Oh, knowledge! I would love to go to you, um...if I don’t...if I can just...not be...stupid...um. I’m so awkward what do I do um...shoot...you like knowledge that much, your domain...but I...even with all the things I learned, I can’t spit it out...shoot what do I do, how do I show her how smart I can be? ...I know my intelligence is not too high compared to others but...hm...wait, my writing, perhaps if I can get my words out through paper? My poems...my short stories...that might help. How much, I do not know. ...Here we go…”

Lien really admires Michiko as the Goddess of Knowledge and Intuition! He’s just...scared to actually go to her a lot since he knows he’s that awkward enough to make a fool of himself. Screw his social anxiety and the fact he can’t talk to other people at all, screw his isolation, screw the fact he doesn’t know how to even talk and just...agh. He wants to bury himself in a hole and die. God, even if she does teach like he can...he just...can’t. If he acts like a stupid child all the time with his awkwardness...it’s better if he doesn’t appear. But he would love to send his thoughts to her through writing...he just doesn’t know how. ...Maybe even give her the semantics over the languages he creates he’s not sure. That’d be nice though!

Nebula

“...Whoa. You. Huh. Wow. I’m...wow. Okay um how do I talk. Um. Um. Um. ...Singing...planets sing. So...um...I can...sing...like...a planet? My voice can imitate other things quite easily, it’s fun… ...The planets have souls? I can believe that, haha! If they can sing, then they can communicate, no? The language of stars and planets...oooh, I would love to study that! ...Hey, teach me more, okay? I would love that, haha! I really would…”

Lien is quite fond of Nebby! He wants to learn so much from her, the planets, the stars, the worlds she makes, her domain and everything and all that she has learned from being so old, he loves that and more and he wants to spend a lot of time with her. But uh...he’s so awkward, how can he communicate? ...Maybe singing like a planet, he’s not sure. But listening to the worlds like that...god he wants to know more about everything her domain entails. And he wants to spend it all with her, since she knows it best...

Adena

“A Goddess of War and Fire, a heart of fire...I wonder if you’re lonely? That bloodshed, your domain...you’re a good general, I remember those wars with the youkai...my spells helped a lot, I knew this. All made in the languages I kept close to my heart, since they would not know them at all… You came and saved everyone. I admire that. Yet...are you lonely? Do you want a hug? Um. Wait. No. Um. Wait. U-Um, not a hug, just um...talk? Yeah! Talk! Let’s just talk...and if I can ease your loneliness then…”

Lien wants to be by Adena’s side and give her a friend, just someone so she can have a shoulder to lean on. Not cry, if she doesn’t want to show that at all, but just someone to lean on. Her domain of bloodshed, he hates warfare but he understands this is simply human nature, constant fighting and constant bickering. Just like the gods...but still, if he can just be by her side, then he’d do anything to make sure she’s happy. To preserve her happiness when everything is crashing down...yes, let him be brave enough to be by her side as a friend at least! Also he would love to learn how to fight with a sword from her. Or two. Or maybe multiple he can use his magic to summon his hoard of weapons and use them, he has the spell and runes for it.

Takua

“...Oh god you don’t like foolishness um. You won’t be able to tolerate me. Um. God why am I so awkward um. Um. Um. Shoot what do I do um. Okay, your domain, um...honestly exploration I can understand. I do a bit of exploring myself, and just observe people’s cultures and learning their languages. And singing...singing is nice. Um. Yeah. Um...the moon and storms I don’t get honestly hm...let me...perhaps the turning tides of the moon? Or like...the phases? Or just...people...um...looking to the moon for guidance? And storms...probably seafaring. That one is easier, seafaring exploration. ...Why am I tying all these together ugh it’s not always like this HERGH SORRY GOING.”

Lien is...a bit afraid of showing his face to Takua. An introvert and observer, like him, yet unable to handle something like foolishness...and he is quite the fool he feels, unable to talk to other people properly. So he tries to avoid him whenever he can but if he has to talk, then he will. ...Just...he doesn’t want him to be that embarrassed over his own self...god he wants to hide and crawl into a hole...

Biyanka

“Oh, she’s cute. Um. Interesting. Um. You’re cute- INTERESTING. YEAH. WATER. I LOVE WATER. I LOVE TO SWIM. I WANT TO SWIM IN WATER ALL THE TIME. YEAH. Um, oh, you too, huh? Haha, ha...ha...hergh, how do I talk. Um, yeah, the embodiment of all water- Oh wow you were born from a water droplet nice! That’s so interesting...and honestly I wish I had been born like that. Curled up in a womb and born like that...opening your eyes and then...warmth...hahahaha, that’d be so nice...sorry, got sentimental! Shall we talk more?”

Lien thinks Biyanka is adorable and innocent! But she’s definitely serious, something he likes. He also likes the fact she loves water like that, god swimming in the sky would be fun. ...He has spells that can make him float for that though, pffft. Not telling. But yeah, he can relay ideas to her easily and also read her his stories. He feels that comfortable...and for some reason, he feels like her own stories are just as good. A long story...and a wonderful one.

Moira

“...You’re so lonely. You’re so...ah. Aaah. I-I need to- I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. I’m drowning again, why am I drowning? I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I know of that loneliness and pain...yet you are hated. You are...I have to be by your side, I know of this pain, I know if it. Your eyes, so lonely, I… Let me be by your side, magic itself won’t do a thing, it never does. Let me by your side...let me see...if I can love...so you can know that warmth… What should I do…?”

Lien’s utterly terrified for Moira, mainly due to her loneliness. The fact she is that isolated, and the fact she is utterly HATED for her domain...he can’t take it. He can’t. He knows of loneliness and pain and he can’t take it. He wants to make sure Moira isn’t alone, not anymore, so he’ll keep going to her and be awkward. And this time, he won’t care if he can’t speak right, he needs to go, NOW.

Auriel

“...That one incident, I do not know quite what happened. Hidden away...and no one paid attention. ...I should’ve paid more attention, your condition...agh. Let me make it up to you, somehow- y-you’re snuggling me. You’re...oh geez. What do I do. Um. What do I do. Um. Um. UM. Oh god it’s okay um. ...Oh...geez...your Nightmare form...childlike, traumatized, it holds the key, surely… I might be able to try and be like...a therapist? I’m...scared...if I reveal all that...will you die? But I want to help...what should I do…?”

Lien is that worried for Auriel, and honestly he feels that guilty for not paying attention. As an observer, he SHOULD have paid attention to everything around him...yet he missed her in her time of need. And because of that she suffered for it. He seeks to atone for this mistake by being by her side no matter what, just being by her side. Just helping her, and helping her get better. ...He’s just afraid that her triggers would destroy her. Even if she is a goddess, with her soul that shattered, if he isn’t careful she will fade away into oblivion. He’s so afraid...and he’s not like his First Warmth. He’s not. He’s not as brave...god he doesn’t know what to do, but for now he’ll just be by her side. ...If he can somehow talk, since writing he feels might not do much...then...

Azazel

“...I see you liking cute things. I see you. Am I not cute? Come on, the awkwardness...PFFFT. I’m joking. If anything I dunno how to talk...but I think you’re approachable. You can do the talking for me. ...Um...well...uh...wait, I think you like books like me I’ll show you a couple, hold on! That I wrote. And um...maybe the ships. Good lord the ships. Um. Well. ...I’m going to show you a fanfiction concerning just two ships falling in love heheheheheheh this will be fun~”

Lien thinks Azazel is one of the few people he can readily approach without dying from embarrassment. A calm demeanor and one that is easily approachable...perhaps friendly. And honestly he’s just as lonely as he is, he feels, so going to him would be fine. Definitely fine. While he’s still very shy, he can at least speak more readily he feels...and honestly he wants to show his books to SOMEONE. Just to see if he’ll like it. ...Please like the ships, all the crackships, they are hilarious.

Destina

“...So hopeful. Goddess of Hope indeed...I do not have hope. I am without it. Just leave me be...but...your kindness...you remind me of her… Well, I suppose we can talk. ...I’m sorry, I’m just bitter…”

Lien does like Destina...but her upbeat happiness is kinda...too much for him. He feels like he has no hope for himself, in changing for the better or being able to speak, but he does like Destina’s personality. ...He just...doesn’t think he can be around her because she’s too hopeful. How can she help him? He doesn’t need this...he really doesn’t, he claims. ...Still, he can try to talk, he’s not too sure.

Windal

“...You like food that much? Huh. ...You’re not getting fat pfffft. Still, to enjoy all those flavors...I wish my tastebuds were like...super good. If I can taste even the littlest of things...actually, can we go out to eat? Like, um...just...somewhere? Like. Um. Where would like to go? Um. Um. Um. How do I- Um. Anyway yeah we should eat together sometimes that’d be great!”

Lien likes Windal quite a bit. He’s clearly cultured and can respect that. Also the fact he can probably show his writings to him, just theories on magic and the worlds he observed. If they can study it together...that’d be nice. Also while eating. He never really did explain his theories while eating...he wants to try it. Maybe it’d be fun! In any case, he can sorta go to him, he just hopes he’s not too awkward around him.

Elias

“...A God of Life, a God of the Sun, a God of Light. ...You are a hypocrite. You think life is precious? Why did you let those kings die? Just to expand their territory? A small kingdom is enough, you can run a small kingdom and it’s much easier to manage. And not everyone wants to conquer, I have seen it. What are you doing, making people want to expand their kingdoms? Just for power? Glory? What? What is it?! Tell me now!”

Lien loathes Elias with a passion. His greed and ambition drives people to the ground and already so many have died because of it. No wonder the Creator was so upset. And he’s watched him, he knows his tricks. He will not go to him, he doesn’t want to be anywhere NEAR him. Just leave him alone and if you try to talk...he can fight back with biting words for once.

Kaia

“Ah, I remember you. You went to the mortal realm for a bit...I was recording everything there so I saw what happened. ...I um...heard about your...idiot of a...ex-boyfriend. I want him dead, how dare he? Ugh...thank god he got unlucky for the rest of his life. ...I wouldn’t mind hexing him but surely the other gods and goddesses would have found out...agh, why am I a coward? Anyway, I don’t care, I’ll be your friend. ...Your arrogance...ergh, I’ll try to bear through it now but I know you need a hug…”

Lien does like Kaia but is oblivious to her crush on him. ...If she even has one. Even so, he knows she is a sad goddess and wants to be her friend no matter what. Strangely enough, he thinks she can handle herself in tough situations, a few others he sees as fragile. Not her. Not quite. Maybe it’s because of the narcissism pushing him away at some points he’s not sure. Regardless he wants to remain by her side, now if only he could talk...

Sicmortus

“Hm, technology and science? They can go hand in hand with magic, like with magictech, have you ever tried to create something like that? I would love to study the possibilities with you... if I can talk. How do I talk. Hergh. But anyway I want to create something like that, can we?”

Lien’s a bit curious about Sicmortus’ creations, as the God of Technology and Science he wants to know if his magic can combine with Sicmortus’ technology to make something grand. As much as he’s studied theories on it...he’s never quite seen it in practice. He would love to experiment, if only a little, and he feels the God of Technology is the best one to go to for that.

Crush: ...Admittedly he has a crush on Nebula, that wise and kind and all knowing? As well as the innocence she can have? Holy cow he loves her a lot for that but...nope, she gay not going. He also like Adena unknowingly, the desire to protect her and the desire to be her friend that much transformed like into love just by being by her side. He thinks. He doesn’t know. But he does want her happy, no matter what, so... Also her dances are divine, he wants to dance with her, especially a fire dance. God he would love to dance in a fire dance and he can provide magic to combat against it. Also he admires the fact she’s that amazing of a fighter even if she can hit super hard. ...Just...her fighting, does she know how to dance while fighting? God help him. And like Adena, he has that same kind of feeling for Moira. The desire to protect and be her friend, the desire to let her know what love is like...his like turned to love and to protect her. If he could just protect her...then it would be fine. Protect them all...he doesn’t care. Just let them be happy, please... He does like Moira’s quiet nature too. And her looks, she’s pretty to him. ...The sadness, though, he wants to help alleviate. Gah, why does he want to save them all and then he ends up falling for them for that reason SCREW HIM.

Bio: The realm of gods was one of magic and as more gods discovered their innate magic, Lien was born. A curious soul, he stayed away from everyone and simply studied them with a critical eye, yet one full of soft happiness and mirth. He didn’t mind watching the world go by like this, watching his fellow gods, he stayed out of his way to interact for so long, using his own magic that he knew how to manipulate in an instant in order to remain hidden. ...He was found in the end. And the first warmth was so nice he kept clinging and clinging to that kindness. He kept clinging to that warmth until the person faded and he despaired. So he resolved to keep searching for that warmth once more, having a hard time communicating with others because of the fact he isolated himself that much. The first warmth...where was it…?

Voice:
Utaite Touyu

Theme Song:

Extra: - His main weapon is his spellbook that he created from magic himself, literally the first thing he created ever. He likes to hold it like a teddy bear. He also loves smacking people with it in some way, out of anger is a hard whack to the head, a friendly gesture is just poking on their body somewhere, usually the upper body, when he’s feeling naughty he smacks on the chest or down there. He can also poke people with the corner of his book if he wants his fun.

- His has a hoard of different objects from different cultures if he likes it. An entire library, a whole armory of different weapons, a place for every single music instrument ever, these are but a few things he collects. He likes to collect and hoard, it’s nice to just keep a lot of things to himself...and not have it be taken away.

- Honestly his First Warmth he met in a dream...then he somehow met her. It was...weird. He loved spending time with her and did so at every opportune time...but now he can’t find her anymore and still searches for her. If he can hold her again and feel that warmth, he’d be so happy...

- He’s afraid of bugs. Just...the scary looking bugs. He knows they’re good for the world and that they help a lot with pretty much everything ever...he’s just scared of bugs. Butterflies, moths, ladybugs, bumblebees to a degree, dragonflies to a degree, he’s fine with those. Most of the other stuff? NOPE.

- As much as he wants to be hugged and hold people or living creatures back...he feels too inadequate for himself to actually do it. Just...well, it’s fine, he has his book and the things he collects, it’s totally fine, he can hug those while imagining what it’s like being held, totally fine. Strangely enough, when he imagines hugs he can feel it, along with other kind touches. They’re just...so nice...but with ghost-like feeling and not solid so he wants to know what that’s like.

Looks:

Lien’s appearance is a bit plain in his opinion. He’s never really cared much for it and doesn’t see the need to. ...He does like his crystal blue horns that he keeps out constantly though. Also his wings the same shade, bat wings that number in six. And his tails...just two large tails of the same shade and pointed at the end like an arrow with four smaller ones just like it. ...He hides his wings and tails though since devil imagery but he does like them. ...His hair um...not so much, kinda messy in his opinion and wavy...how even how did it get wavy that is so weird. Stop being wavy he never braided it it was always short HOW. But yeah, just wavy and short, especially in the back. The front...he grew his bangs over them because he feels it’s fitting, awkward baby turtle or something whatever. ...Now that he thinks about it, he does like his eyes, a pretty dark red...but he did get made fun of for it. ...He’ll keep his reserves on that though.

As for his clothing, he does wear a vest...dark blue in color with a collar. As well as white poofy pants because THEY’RE NICE AND POOFY. Or red, he can wear red, he prefers his white because FLOOF. Or the appearance of floof, he likes fluffy and fuzzy things, especially with clothes even though his clothes aren’t like that. He does have some jewelry on him...he kinda hates it actually but it’s fitting for someone with “magic” he supposes. Or just like...noble-ish appearance. He never did get rid of them, far too used to it, but...well, he sees no need for them other than as points of focus for his magic, just drawing out their mana and then using it to conjure spells. His hat is a white turban and...honestly he’s unsure if he does like hats, his head being bare is just fine, but...his outfit so yeah he’s wearing the hat. ...Kinda looks nice in it though, he’ll give himself that!

He constantly carries around his spellbook, gold and inlaid with runes as he made it himself. In it are his various spells and notes on every kind of magic ever, constantly recording and while it is always thin in appearance, the inside is enchanted so that it will always have all the pages there and can be thick if need be, only a certain number ever shows up but when that number is reached, the first pages near the beginning of the book disappear into the nether regions from which they came. He is quite proud of his book, one of the few good things he’s done. He’s just...not happy with his own personality. Appearance is fine, personality...not so much...

Last edited:

chaosheart13

The Dreaming Caretaker
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adaptable
No Preferences
Fine doing both
Favorite Genres
Anything really
Genre You DON'T Like
Maybe mystery? Idk how to mystery
Name: Biyanka

Appearance Age: 19/Young Adult

Height: 5’10”

God/Goddess Of: Water, Rivers, and Seas

Personality: “A calming sea, a stormy whirlpool, a flowing river, a stagnant pond...all of this and more is me, I wish I knew what to do at times...but I have to keep moving and weaving this fate…”

Biyanka takes her domain seriously, loving being in the water and anywhere near it. A beach, a lake edge, a riverbed, any of those are nice as well as just being in the water. She wants to swim forever, she wants to be in it forever, let it swallow her up with the tides! She can be calm at times, just observing and committing it to memory before analyzing the thing she is observing. She can also be quick to anger, should she see injustice. If someone dares hurt her domain, if someone dares attack the ones she protects in it...her wrath will show and a stormy ocean will swallow up their ship and sink them into the depths they belong in. While this does make her feel that much guilt for the lives she has ended, she just wants to protect...but she’s always unsure whether that moment of anger was right.

Like a river, she is an advocate for change, always wanting things to constantly move forward and advance. While some ways can be stuck in the past, like staying in tune with nature, other things must move forward in order to prevent a collapse from stagnation. Technology is needed, for one, as well as new ideas for another, and she is quite the advocate for them. However, she can be a bit old fashioned at times, though, just wanting a thing she had in the past, namely the old pirate ships she used to sail in. While she was never a pirate, just an observer and not one to go out of the room when there was a fight, she did act as a regular sailor and never took part in looting or fighting...or take anything from anyone ever. She doesn’t want that, let her be a sailor! She just finds pirates more interesting. Still, even with the changes in the types of ships made and the types of inventions created to make water change, she is not always an advocate for that and hates the fact because of these changes, the water is polluting. She wants it all healed, but she knows she cannot in order to keep balance. It sucks. Still, if she can gauge herself...this is her, to her core, and she will not change no matter who tries to change her personality.

“Thinking, wondering, loving, spiteful, prideful, foolish, this is the waters you have looked upon. ...If you see everything in this sea of calm...what would you think of me? ...See me, all of me. NOW.”

Likes: Water, sailing, ship building, wood carving, playing wooden instruments like the flute, panpipes, and violin

Dislikes: Violence, hatred, blood, polluted waters, weird feelings when it comes to textures

Rory

“A Goddess of Love? So serious indeed...I didn’t think love would be that serious, pffft. But that’s admirable, love being taken that seriously...I just want to know if there’s other kinds. Don’t family and friends count? Platonic? I want to know a bit more...hm...”

Biyanka does love the fact Rory takes her duties seriously! But she can’t help but feel she is slightly narrow minded at times...does she really only focus on the other loves? ...Maybe she does and she hasn’t seen it yet, romantic love is usually the focus of such things...but the other loves are wonderful, particularly platonic love. She’d want to know more about the goddess herself, and is also quite curious about the prayers she receives concerning the love of the water. What kind of prayers are they? The same she received or…?

Libidine

“...I don’t trust Lust. Not like that. But...you’re kind, apparently. And very fierce when protecting your loves. ...Not sure what to make of that, or the fact you are that protective with all you love. You lusting over things to have...no.”

Biyanka is a little wary of Libidine to be honest. Him obsessing over material things and him obsessing over his love...while she does admire the fact he can be that protective, she doesn’t like the fact his love could turn to that much lust and then when the lust is over...he will leave everything like with everything else. That wary and that full of misgiving. Why others like the God of Lust, she doesn’t know, but for now...she doesn’t really want to interact.

Kotone

“A Goddess of Music? Oooh, I love music! I play several instruments...usually the wooden ones. Um, piano keys are um...I unfortunately don’t like the slippery feel. Hergh. Or like...touching the strings of a harp or koto. Hergh. I want to play with other instruments my god… But yeah, can I listen to your- Whoa. Whoa you have mood swings. Whoa. Um. What do. Whoa.”

While Biyanka does love music and she is quite interested in Kotone...she doesn’t like her mood swings. The fact she can turn that angry easily over something simple, like perhaps accidentally dropping a napkin on the floor? No thanks. But she would love to listen, just keep her distance, she is not yet ready to meet that anger...

Sukeru

“A God of Balance? Intriguing! I wouldn’t mind learning how to balance- I owe you what. Oh. Oh god. Um. Oh god. Imma just...settle that debt quickly, I feel weird about having a debt. Um. Here- I-I’m sorry it’s only in coins, the feel of paper money is so, so gross...sorry! Anyway, settling it, let me just...count...manually...how do I math...”

Biyanka admires the God of Balance a lot! The fact he can see the balance in things as well as measure and account money accordingly, it’s actually pretty interesting! While she doesn’t care for money or offerings herself, her own place being that sparse since her touch aversion hates a lot of things, she will gladly pay off her debt to him! ...Just...in coins. She can’t handle paper money. Hergh, sorry!

Chiaki

“Oooh, nature! We go hand in hand, I can’t stand pollution. But I don’t get why the unprocessed foods and watching dramas 24/7. That wastes energy, and the chemicals and stuff created from the factories MAKING the food pollutes my water. ...I don’t get you. I know you try not to be contradictory I feel, but...well...sorry, I really hate hypocrisy, okay? But I think if you understood you’ll be fine? ...Not sure.”

Biyanka can get along with Chiaki just fine! Even if she is a bit of a hypocrite, the girl means well and she’s certain that once she’s done crying over the fact she was unknowingly hurting her domain, then she can recover. She has that much faith in her. She wouldn’t mind pointing out that hypocrisy where others cannot, but she has to make sure she won’t exactly faint from it. Since...fainting is a really bad point, nope. Still, she has kinship with her due to her own domain of water, and since she can’t stand pollution either, they can go to each other for solace she feels. ...Hopefully. If she doesn’t hold grudges for pointing out the hypocrisy...

Michiko

“Oh my god knowledge gimme. ...Wait. Books. I-I can’t handle the feel of books pages, I’m sorry. HERGH. What do I do?! She has so much knowledge for me to read and some much to inspect, all that insight. AGH. I WANT TO TOUCH AND READ BUT I CAN’T TOUCH. WHY.”

Biyanka loves the idea of knowledge! And the fact she is a goddess of intuition...oooh! She has good intuition she feels and wants to make the most of it, so she can definitely come to her for advice! Knowledge itself...well...she isn’t sure if she can ask her to read her knowledge to her, but maybe if she can weasel it out in some other way...like lectures. She can handle lectures fine. Just not touching books SCREW HER TOUCH AVERSION.

Nebula

“Dude, we need to make more worlds together. Just...water worlds. Or places with water. Heck, I think I can sorta tap into the comets as well? Since, you know, ice, solid water. ...Hey why are you staring at me like that? Is something wrong? Um...”

Biyanka likes Nebby a lot! Her own childish innocence at times while maintaining an air of grace, my god this woman is beautiful. Just her own personality...hooooo hit her. …Well, don’t hit her, but like, just...friend her. God she would feel awkward if she said the hitting thing out loud NEVER TELLING ANYONE EVER. Still, she would love to create more with her, just create. ...She’s not sure about the staring though, is something wrong with her tail?

Adena

“Fire and water are opposites, one kills the other. ...And I feared I would kill you with my water. The fact you fought like that...I was merely a spy in the Youkai War. I was able to discern what the water youkai in my domain were doing and relaying the information to everyone to plan accordingly. You...fought. I cannot fight, I never learned how. The feel of leather...I cannot grip a sword. The feel of wood...I can’t hold a bow. Warfare...even if I hate war, I cannot fight and it frustrates me I cannot. I want to fight...teach me...and somehow get past this weakness of mine...stupid touch aversion...”

To be honest, Biyanka admires Adena a lot. Commanding people like that, taking charge...and saving everyone during the Youkai War. She wants to learn how to fight too, but the fact she can’t touch anything like weapons due to their texture just frustrates her. She wants to fight, how can she fight? Perhaps martial arts, but would it be enough? Tooth and claw, that is all she can do, but she wants more, she wants to wield a weapon to protect. She’ll willingly go to Adena for that, just to learn, but she does feel admiration for the Goddess of War and Fire. ...She’s just scared her own domain would kill her, or perhaps drive her away. Fire and water never did go together...

Takua

“A God of Exploration, Moons, and Storms? ...Oooh, storms! I want to play a song with that~ But man, seafaring, storms, moons...to watch the moon while on a ship and just look at the night sky, it’s so beautiful, I understand how lovely it can be! I think we can talk more? Just...going to hide some things, don’t mind me.”

Biyanka is quite interested in Takua! A quiet observer her appreciates her bodies of water, she feels. Since he is of storms, and thus rain and precipitation, she can feel his own domain as well, and that overlap she feels kinship with. And clearly, he loves to observe so she has to talk to him. Just has to. Especially about exploring the ocean GOD SHE WANTS TO VIDEO GAME REFERENCE. Still, she won’t tell him how much of a dork she can be, because if he found out...would he shy away or just not like her as much? So she’ll try to keep a composed air about him...and not show her cute and innocent, dumb side. Yeah.

Lien

“Oh, huh, the God of Magic, Languages, and Writing. Honestly I can see the connection between all that, magic and its runes, language and writing are obvious, the language of magic, stuff like that. ...You are so awkward holy cow. Um. Hey. You okay? Um...do you need a hug? I can give you that no problem. Uh...well crud now I’m awkward pffft, what if I made YOU awkward? ...I guess we made each other feel mutual, haha! I don’t mind being your friend though, come on, I’ll show you the ocean!”

Biyanka honestly just wants to hug Lien. He’s so...cute. And he’s such a baby my god what a shy baby. She wants to make sure he feels loved, since she feels he’s that love starved...just unknowing of it, perhaps? Clearly there’s a hunger in his eyes when he watches people get nice touches, something she can understand, so she would willingly go to him so he can get that touch he desperately craves. While she knows he’s distant and looking for something else, she feels, and is that shy...she can go to him and play that part. Just befriend him, hold him...and make sure he’s loved.

Moira

“The Goddess of the Afterlife...are you okay? Cold? Yeah right, you seem nice...I think? Your eyes look lonely...kinda like Lien. ...Hey, can we talk more? I won’t bite, I promise- oh. You...don’t...like… I can see it in your eyes, you kinda hate me. ...Ow. Um...I don’t know what to do...guess I won’t go…”

As much as Biyanka wants to help Moira, she sees the dislike for her in her eyes and so avoids her. It’s best to, she can feel that hatred. So yeah, not going. ...She does want to help though. Somehow. Without her notice. But as a goddess she would know of everything so...man, her domain is that vast, how is she going to combat that and help…?

Auriel

“...Shoot, right, the one incident with...no one saw. Even with my domain of water, I did not see. Surely he had water around that place, right? Yet...I did not pay attention. And you suffered. Your soul that shattered, and yet you were reborn...but now, you are split, one mature and snuggling everything, so love starved, the other childlike and afraid. A broken psyche...I don’t know how to help, but let’s see if my waters can calm you. Can the ocean and a boat make you better? Just rocking to sleep, that motion...the Goddess of Slumber...and Illusions. ...Your illusions, how powerful now? I’m worried...if I do a thing, will your illusions lash out? I have to be careful and make sure when I talk and show you around, no triggers. But let me help.”

Biyanka is sticking with Auriel if she can, no ifs, ands or buts. She can easily but into her business but she’s a bit afraid of snapping her out of her sleepy state or her lashing out when in Nightmare form. The fact her illusions could be that powerful...she’s wary. So she does her helping somewhat standoffish with more action, rather than talking. Actions speak louder than words, and honestly her words can be a bit blunt. Knowing she will poke into her mind that much to draw out the pain...and then her illusions destroy anything out of fear...she can’t speak. So actions are better, let’s take her on a boat ride to the unknown, the rocking motion will help her sleep...and maybe dream of something better.

Azazel

“...Youuuuu are hot. You are hot. You are so hot. Um. Um. Uh. Oh crud. Wow I’m being scared and a- um. Wow. Okay. Uh. What do I do. What do I do. WHAT DO I DO? O-Oh hi Azazel oh um uh wanna explore the ocean with me I promise there’s no one drowned there I MEAN- AGH!”

Biyanka gets all blushy for Azazel. As much as she likes her yuri, he just...whoa. Hit her now. Hit her so hard she swoons and gets the- ahem. In any case, she does want to go to Azazel but every time she does she becomes a stuttering mess. Damn schoolgirl crush. Well, maybe he’ll like exploring the oceans with her? ...Has he tried underwater? She can make him breathe underwater. ...This should be fun.

Destina

“You’re so peppy whoa. I like that, and the fact you give hope! I think we can get along. I wonder if you get sad with all the people who are hopeless? I know I can feel that at times...just...life. Ew. Anyway, how about we go swimming? Girls’ night out!”

Biyanka likes Destina a bit! Her hope is something everyone needs and she wants that to spread, even to those who are bitter and shying away from hope. While she cannot feel that hope at times herself, she wants to keep it and so goes to Destina for help. She wants that hope, give her hope for the changing world everything that is to come, they will work together for a brighter future she’s sure!

Windal

“...Ooooh, food! ...I wonder if you’ll like my tastebuds I love the weirdest things, pfft. ...Like, mayonnaise on a hotdog. Or like pickled candy. I can do that. I can eat pickled candy. And I bet it’s a thing. Sorry, sorry, I like weird foods they’re fun! But yeah, I promise not to eat those kinds of things around you, but can we get along? I do want to learn about various dishes even if I’m not a cook, so…”

Windal’s a cutie to Biyanka. Even with the sarcasm and biting remarks, he’s fun to be with. She wouldn’t mind talking to him and bantering, but she’s not sure if her banters would make him angrier or make him laugh. Still, she wants to be with him a lot and maybe they can just talk for a bit. That’d be nice!

Elias

“...You really...ugh. I can’t believe you want power that much. And you are of Life...Light...the Sun itself. Do you realize how much people look up to you? And yet you dare try to ruin it for your ambitions? Impulsive, stupid, I rather you stay away from my domain but water brings life. Therefore, I cannot. ...Fine, I can talk to you. Just know I won’t like it.”

Biyanka is pretty much noping at Elias. God she hates his face. And he looks down on her. She’s tall dammit. Stop it. Stop that smirking and stop looking down at her you- Ugh. But yeah, she doesn’t really like him especially after learning what he did from the Creator, but she’ll try to talk to him. ...It just won’t be pleasant.

Kaia

“...Uh...eesh. That...eesh. I dunno. I honestly don’t know. You’re a bit of a brat. Um...eesh. I don’t even know, I wasn’t there for the beginning. Was she really that nice and did she fall that hard? Um...eesh. I dunno. I’ll uh...try to be nice. But no promises.”

Biyanka’s not sure what to make of Kaia. She can tell she does like her. But uh...she’s not sure what to make of that narcissism. What even. She can act polite and will not show any loathing but man don’t push her or she’ll just give a few curt responses and leave.

Sicmortus

“Hm, technology? ...I love the sleek feel. I just want my pirate ships. ...Well, sailor ships. I mean. I’m not a pirate so. We can talk, but know I’m old fashioned at times. ...GAH. I’M A HYPOCRITE. HOW DO I WORD I LIKE THE OLD BUT I LIKE THE NEW BUT I LIKE THE OLD AND GHISDOGOIDSHGOIHDG HELP.”

Biyanka’s okay with Sicmortus. While the two aren’t close, she does like the sleek feel of his technology. She’s just conflicted because she likes her old ways but at the same time admires his technological advances. ...She just...doesn’t know what to do about that. SCREW HER GOING BACK AND FORTH ON THE ISSUE, SCREW IT.

Crush: She apparently has a crush on Nebby. Her beauty and grace, her innocence and and maturity, she loves it all and wants to know her more. ...Oh hey lesbian HOT LESBIAN ROMANCE but not telling she probably wouldn’t want her anyway. ...And she also does like Lien, that desire to give him love made her synchronize with him...and then she saw what he’s capable of and that like turned into love. She wants to make sure he’s happy, just happy, come on... She also has a crush on Azazel. He’s hot, he’s calm, he’s smart, he’s pretty much checked a lot of boxes for her. And she feels like he’s very nice...so yeah. He’s hot. He’s very very veeeeery hot. Also Windal. His intelligence is quite something to her plus the fact he can eat a ton. Just...all that eating good lord you’re cute. But yeah, she wants him to keep eating, she’s seen starving people and might’ve been with the sailors as they starved…so...just keep eating, okay?

Bio: The minute water was created, just a tiny drop, she was born. Curled up and sleeping within a water droplet, waiting, waiting, just waiting and dreaming and dreaming of the day she can fully awaken. What was she searching for, in her dreams? Cold? Warmth? She didn’t know, she just knew sometimes her dreams could make her feel cold while others could make her feel warm. So, so warm… As the waters expanded, so did her domain, many, gathering, numerous, growing and growing and growing until one day...she woke up. Water surrounding her, on the sea floor. She blinked as she slowly uncurled and sat up, glancing up at the shimmering waters above that danced with light. She stared...before swimming up and bursting out of the water. After that she simply watched over the worlds with water, both with little and with all, and made sure everyone was attended to in her domain. Water was precious...and she didn’t want that right taken away.

Voice: Lisa Hannigan

Theme Song:

Extra: - Biyanka has some touch aversion to certain textures. Some textures are pleasing to touch, others not so much. For some reason, modern day books...she cannot touch. Scrolls made of papyrus are fine, those kinds of papers...nope. Because of that she can’t read books and she just screeches in pain because she wants to read but can’t. She gets help with reading by someone else reading to her.

- She learned wood carving from some sailors and pirates! It was awesome and she loved to do it. ...Just...with gloves or something, the soft kind that her touch is able to take. But yeah, she’s able to carve beautiful things! Also helps with shipbuilding, she can shipbuild like no one’s business.

- Wants multiple tails. Cannot have multiple tails. CURSE HER BODY FOR NOT BEING A PROPER NINE TAILED FOX UGH.

- Honestly she loves being a siren. And then guiding the sailors to a good place to land. SHE’S NOT THAT MEAN COME ON.

- Honestly she wants the sky to be water. Just...pure water to swim in it. How do make it water to swim in it.

Looks:

Biyanka is somewhat okay with her appearance. She loves being a white haired and white tailed fox, even the black tips are kinda cute! Though she wishes she had nine tails rather than her one. Dangit. It’s her eyes she hates, a golden color? More like the color of sick...ew...nope. At least she has cute clothes to make up for it. A white kimono at times with sandals and white socks, though at others she just wears a schoolboy’s outfit. The dress shirt, the black shorts, the blue tie, black boots...hey guys she’s smart! She also constantly wears a black ribbon with blue checkerboard markings on it, just a side ribbon because side ribbons are cool. Yeah, cute clothes, and cute hair. Nice!

Last edited:

NeonArmageddon

Certified Useless Lesbian
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
It is a mystery to everyone, myself included
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Female, Transgender, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female
Name: Moira

Appearance Age: Somewhwere around 25

Height: 5'9"

Goddess Of: The Afterlife

Personality: Moira is a lonely one. She knows she's despised for her job of taking people away from the mortal world, and she's sad that she has to, but at the same time, she has a job to do, and she does it right. People often spread rumors about her, that are far from truth. They say she's cruel and uncaring, but she does care about all living beings, and it breaks her heart to have to take them away from their loved ones. People say she's incapable of loving, but all she wants is for someone to show her some affection. They say she's scary and that she can end someone just with her gaze, but she would never take someone before it is their time, and she doesn't want to come off as scary and emotionally distant. The one word to describe her would be "misunderstood".

When people decide to not avoid her, and actually talk with her, she's very sweet and kind, though she still often has some sort of unsettling sadness in her voice, as if she's constantly remembering that all will eventually end. Still, it's nothing like what people say about her, and she really wishes people would look past what her profession has her do. She also has issues trusting people, she doesn't feel confident sharing any of her feelings openly. She also finds justice to be incredibly important, and as such she finds punishing the souls of the wicked brings her some twisted pleasure, a feeling of power, being the ultimate hand of justice. She's a bit afraid of this side of herself, that one day it will overtake her sweet and caring side, and that she'll be everything people think she is - a cruel monster, only caring about punishment for sins.

"All will end one day, that is true... but that's why the gift of life is so valuable. The greatest wisdom humans can understand is that they don't have all the time in the world for love, for dreams, for ambitions... those who understood that lived the happiest lives I've ended."

- Music, especially string instruments
- Poetry
- Flowers, in particular white roses
- Feeling a gentle breeze in her hair
- Singing
- People with passion
- Life (ironically enough)

Dislikes:
- Her job
- Prejudice
- Those who have no respect for life
- Dishonesty and disloyalty
- Loud things

Relationships:

Rory - She thinks Love, which Rory is the goddess of, is one ot he few worthwile things in life, so she respects her a lot, and is always sad to have to tear apart lovers Rory made come together. She's afraid Rory hates her for ruining her work, but she's never actually asked.

Libidine - She thinks lust, in contrast to love, is a temporary distraction, and it's easy to get lost in it and lose focus on what's truly important. As such, she doesn't really "get" Libidine, but she trusts that he has a good heart, since Rory doesn't seem to mind him.

Kotone - She appreciates music, seeing it as one thing to make life more beautiful. Thus, Kotone is a godess she really likes and wishes she was closer with.

Sukeru - Sukeru's one of the few gods she has been able to talk to somewhat normally. As any debts the mortals owe him have to be paid back, even after death, she assists him in getting what's his from the Underworld's denizens. She does feel his deals may be a bit dishonest at times, but she doesn't want to point it out and ruin her relationship with him. He also seems to blush every time his scales deem a soul wicked and she claims them to be punished. She doesn't know what's up with that, and it bothers her a bit.

Chiaki - She does see the Nature Goddess's attempts to preserve nature as cute, but ultimately pointless. All things are destined to die eventually. She does appreciate how she brings beauty to the world, though, and she wishes she had her childlike innocence.

Michiko - Moira sees pursuit of knowledge as another noble thing in life, so she by extension sees Michiko as an important goddess. She doesn't even attempt to interact with her - she knows Michiko's curious nature could lead to many questions she isn't prepared to answer.

Nebula - The tiny ball of curiosity and kindness is quite odd to her. She does see the beauty in the star-spotted night sky, and she sees her job as worthwile, but she's unsure if someone like her is good company for Nebula. They've chatted a bit, but she's been trying not to open to Nebula too much, fearing she's going to destroy this pure soul.

Adena - War and death go together, so Moira feels a weird connection with Adena. They're both goddesses of things that bring much pain, and so she feels they have unspoken respect for each other. She's was quite furious about the fiery sea thing way back when. Does that girl have any idea how much reaping she and Azazel had to do that day? She lets past be past though, and has since reverted to a more neutral relation with Adena, though she's still a bit salty about the hundreds of souls she had to reap that day.

Takua - The God of the Moon is another one Moira appreciates from afar. She also feels he's also misunderstood, with his introvert nature. His love for exploration is also appreciated by her.

Lien - A lover of literature, she thinks the God of Language is quite an important one, and she respects him, even if he's so awkward around everyone. She also feels they're a bit similar in their loneliness, and so she feels empathy towards him.

Biyanka - She isn't sure how she feels about the foxgirl. She seems sweet, but her element has swallowed so many lives... She wants to like her, but she isn't sure if she's able.

Auriel - She remembers the time she was kidnapped and nearly died, as she had to claim all those souls who died out of a lack of sleep, and as such feels a lot of pity and sympathy towards the Goddess of Slumber. She sees her domain, sleep and dreams, as something very important, and she wishes they were good friends.

Azazel - Moira and he have been working together ever since she's become a Goddess, so quite naturally Azazel is the one person she trusts in the whole Divine Realm. Seeing as they work together all the time, they've become quite the good friends, and Az is the one person Moira feels she can really drop her guard near. She does wish he was on better terms with Sukeru though, as she likes them both, and she really they didn't bicker all the time, especially considering she has to work with both.

Destina - On the surface, Destina is Moira's polar opposite - sociable, always funny and beloved by all. Moira, though, taught by her own example, knows not to judge the book by its cover. She notices those moments when she disappears, and she draws conclusions - the Goddess of Hope is actually quite as troubled as her. She wishes she could express her empathy somehow, let her know she knows how she feels, but she's not sure she knows how to.

Windal - she doesn't mind the food god, but that's about as much as you can say about their relationship. Being the ultimate mood killer, she knows they probably wouldn't get along too well, though just like with Destina, she notices the brief moments when he's not all fun and parties, leading her to believe maybe they aren't so different after all.

Elias - there's one word that comes to Moira's mind when thinking about him. Unworthy. How can this aggressive brat be the Life God, she wonders? He doesn't embody what Life is about at all, in her opinion. Maybe he used to, she isn't sure. She certainly doesn't remember that. She does find him oddly charming though, and she tries not to let on how she really feels about his status as Life God. She knows he hates Azazel's guts, and she definitely doesn't want him to think about her in the same way, so she's usually quiet and polite around him, though she will inform him when he's stepped over her boundaries.

Kaia - they both tend to pop up in the Human Realm often, so they meet each other quite frequently. Sometimes, Kaia will pull people out of her embrace, which Moira knows is just a short extention of their lives, but she's always grateful she doesn't have to take them yet nevertheless. She knows betrayal better than anyone too, so she feels a lot of sympathy for Lady Luck. She deeply hopes they can be good friends, but she isn't sure how to approach Kaia.

Crush: she's afraid of getting attached to anyone, and as such, hasn't really thought about romance.

Bio: She's been around for a long time, so long she barely remebers her beginnings as Lady Death. Some say she was the first human to be killed and that's how she became a Goddess, but nobody has asked her. Not that she would want to remember if she used to be a human, she seems to push those painful memories aside...

But it is true, she used to be a human noble girl, who fell in love with a man and married him. She trusted him with her life, which was her worst mistake - he killed her in her sleep and took a big part of her wealth for himself. Seeing her betrayal and suffering, the Creator offered to let her punish those like her husband in the Afterlife. Not having anything to lose, she agreed.

Extra:
- Many think her hugs are cold and awkward, but in truth, Death's embrace is very warm and comfortable.
- When she goes to the Human Realm to claim souls, she dresses in a black cloak, just like the humans imagine her, so they immediately know what she's there for.
- Her shrine is surprisingly nice and cozy inside, with her typical black colors appearing alongside pink, which would surprise anyone who visited her... If they visited her.
- Carrying her scythe around everywhere helps her remain calm and composed, so she usually has it with her, be it in her hand or on her back. If she doesn't, you know either she's lost it or "she's lost it".

Looks:
140-1403263_dark-gothic-anime-girls.jpg

Last edited:

Monbon

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
3pm-7pm pst weekdays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
No Preferences

"Dreams are more real than reality itself. Why not sleep a little longer?"

NAME:
Auriel

APPEARANCE AGE:

HEIGHT:
4'5"

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Bisexual

GODDESS OF:
Slumber/Illusion

Personality:

Dream Auriel
In her Dream form, Auriel is fairly bubbly. She adores physical contact and has a tendency of hugging literally anything. She has a maternal nature about her as well. Even if she’s shorter than most, she is very doting and enjoys caring for others. Kind to a fault and trusting as well, she often falls prey to those with ill intentions. As the goddess of slumber, she is often half asleep herself and never quite sure what is real and what isn’t, giving her a bit of a spacey disposition. In this form, she is generally optimistic and can find the good in anything and anyone. However, if one were to snap her out of her sleepy stupor, she can become irritable and won’t rest until the perpetrator is taken care of.

Nightmare Auriel
When she flips to this form, she is far more reserved yet childlike. She becomes quiet and distant yet her stare is nothing but intrusive. When like this, she is simply more of a curious observer than anything. Though she is still a bit absentminded, she tends to think things out more and can be fairly untrusting. This isn’t to say that she dislikes company. It’s more of a case of her being unable to say the right things at the right time, leaving her somewhat skittish and fearful of errors. Anxious as anyone could be, this form can be a bit of a clutz and has caused many disturbances because of it.

DREAM
❥Soft textures
❥Peace and Quiet
❥Housework
❥Smiles
❥Giving

NIGHT
❥Rain
❥Nature sounds
❥Animals
❥Plushies
❥Headpats

DISLIKES:

DREAM
✘Rowdy/inappropriate behavior
✘Loud music
✘Waking up
✘Her bad memory

NIGHT
✘Speaking
✘Owing people things
✘Sleeping
✘Boredom

Rory
Dream Auriel:
“Such a lovely person. Anyone who loves sleep is a good person and Rory is certainly a good person!”
Auriel finds Rory a delightful person to spend time around since her personality is so vibrant. As a fellow sleep lover, Rory is one that’s always invited to Auriel’s sleep overs.

Night Auriel:
“She.. was scary.”
At first, Night Auriel was very wary of Rory. Rory was so serious, she couldn’t help but wonder if she was planning to hurt her at some point or if she did something wrong to warrant that behavior. It took a long while to trust her but gradually she opened up. She is fairly comfortable around her but Auriel would be lying if she said she wasn’t a little on edge.To this day, she is still not 100% sure what Rory does.

Libidine

Dream Auriel:
“He’s a bit hard to understand at first but he makes an excellent co worker and an even better friend! The way he talks about Rory during our chats really makes me melt. What would it be like if Ta-. Oh, dear. I should stop there.”
Ruling over Lust and Dreams, the two have had moments where they have worked together. When he disappeared down to earth, she would visit him and let him know about all he had been missing out on throughout the years. It can be said they’re good friends.

Night Auriel:
“Weird…”
Nightmare Auriel doesn’t really get what Libidine is talking about on the rare occasions they ever chatted. He’s more of an acquaintance she tries to avoid than anything.

Kotone
Dream Auriel:
“Music.. Music. It’s lovely when it’s soothing and I can nap all day. I just can’t seem to enjoy it when I’m much too tired to. Please just let me sleep a little longer. Alarms are loathful things.”
As a person, Auriel adores Kotone. She would be lying if she said Kotone’s music never annoyed her. Whenever Auriel makes anything spicy, Kotone is one of the people she sends food to.

Night Auriel:
“Tiring.”
This Auriel cannot handle Kotone well. Interacting with a goddess that’s so energetic is really hard to deal with. She tries to avoid her if possible. She does appreciate the music she makes, however and finds it really beautiful and versatile.

Sukeru
Dream Auriel:
“We don’t really talk much so I don’t know much about him. His role is very important, however. It’d be best if I didn’t bother him too much.”
Auriel doesn’t interact with him as much as the others. He seems nice but she gets the feeling he doesn’t like her for some reason.

Night Auriel:
“Pretty..”
Rather than on the god himself, Auriel remains fixated on that scale of his. The way it tilts back and forth is rather mesmerizing to her. If she had the courage, she’d ask for permission to touch it.

Chiaki
Dream Auriel:
“She’s just as beautiful as her creations if not even more so. The way she talks to her plants does worry me though. Can they really speak?!”
Auriel finds Chiaki really nice and easy to get along with. She’s not sure how the Goddess feels about her using her “children” as ingredients for the food she makes, however. Chiaki is one Auriel never sends food to, not sure what would be acceptable.

Night Auriel:
“S-sorry...”
The flowers Chiaki makes are very pretty. Auriel is the fondest of Dandelions. The first time she wandered into Chiaki’s lush garden, she plucked an innocent little dandelion before her very eyes, making the Nature goddess cry for the poor thing. Auriel instantly regretted it and to this day, she tries to make it up to her by assisting her in caring for her garden. Chiaki’s flowers are one of the few things she tries her hardest not to destroy.

Michiko
Dream Auriel:
“I greatly admire her knowledge. I miss out on so much when I sleep, it’s nice to just sit down and read or have tea with her. Oh, her home is the perfect place to settle down too! So quiet and peaceful much like it’s owner. Though, it’d be grand if people could just stop knocking on her door. ”
Auriel once stumbled upon Michiko’s home and fell asleep, feeling too comfortable to stay awake. After a couple of times, the two became friends. Auriel loves hearing of her dreams and learning from it to make them even better.

Night Auriel:
“Ne ne, c-can you read this book to me?”
After the incident, Night Auriel was really scared of most people. Her memories were in shatters and there were few she could trust. From the start, Michiko was one of those few. Her calm motherly nature naturally drew Auriel to her. Lazy by nature and a little sleep deprived, she has a hard time reading and will often find the wise goddess to read stories to her.

Nebula
Dream Auriel:
“I love her so much! Nebby is so warm when I hug her, really, she seems feverish. Though I hope she’s okay, I can’t help it. She’s just really really cute!”
As a fellow sleep lover, Auriel simply adores Nebula and finds her really endearing. Although they’re arguably around the same age, Auriel can’t help but dote on her. She sees her as a younger sister. Nebula is the reason Auriel took up cooking in the first place.

Night Auriel:
“Nee-chan...”
Unlike the other Auriel, Night Auri sees Nebula as an older sister. She was another of the few she felt comfortable around during her recovery period and the only one aside from Takua that she would actually hug.

Adena
Dream Auriel:
“The ultimate sensei! Her knowledge is vast and she has helped me a lot!”
After the whole kidnapping incident, Auriel was told that she was hurt but not told details. To ensure this would never happen again, she visited the goddess of war herself and asked her to train her. After a while, she was even gifted a katana to fit her style and learned to wield it over the years. Although she’s no match for the war goddess, she can at the very least hold her own. Training has more or less made her see Adena in a different light and she has a great deal of respect for her.

Night Auriel:
“Wha...?”
Night Auriel has a hard time keeping up with Adena so she tries to avoid speaking with her if possible. Her personality is simply too strong a flavor for her to feel comfortable around. She is so pretty though, she can’t help but watch her from afar whenever she trains. Truly poetry in motion.

Takua
Dream Auriel:
“W-where do I start? He’s really sweet and composed. Very gentle too, I- I don’t want to say too much. Actions speak much louder, right?”
Auriel has had a crush on the God for the longest time. Before the incident, the two were very close friends and that didn’t change one bit after. As far as she can remember, he has always been there for her and she has grown used to relying on him in times of need. After she recovered, she grew embarrassed over how attached to him she was and didn’t wish to burden him as much after. Instead, she tries to force herself to not cling to him and helps tidy his palace on the moon whenever he is willing to let her.

Night Auriel:
“Pats!”
Normally quite reserved around others, Night Auriel is almost an entirely different person around Takua. She was instantly comfortable around him and took his care during her recovery as that of an older brother. She acts much like a child around him and is eager for any affection he’s willing to give. Whenever she does anything she feels deserves praise, he is the first person she will find to brag about it.

Lien
Dream Auriel:
“A bit strange but really cute once you get to know him.”
Before the incident, Auriel didn’t even know Lien existed. Afterwards, however, she noticed him lingering around. He seemed really on edge for some reason, maybe even scared. Once she recovered enough, she greeted him with a hug and introduced herself. He was surprisingly warm to the touch and didn’t seem to mind. Since he didn’t refuse, she just kept treating him like anyone else and takes his silence as him being shy or too kind to interrupt her pointless rambles. She views him as her fellow horned friend.

Night Auriel:
“Are… are you okay?”
At first he was somewhat scary. He would follow along silently like some kind of predator waiting to strike its prey. As time went on, he seemed to have no bad intentions, perhaps even kind intentions. He was particularly helpful when it came to her trying to understand and properly utilize her illusion powers that kept mortals from enjoying a good night's rest. He made a weird teacher, having never spoken a word to her, but in small ways he helped her regain enough control over it to successfully keep it from affecting the mortals too severely. As a person who also had trouble speaking, she feels she has a fellow comrade in the struggle to socialize.

Biyanka
Dream Auriel:
“Bestie? Is that what the mortals call it? If so, she is one of my besties!! She’s so fun to be around. Her addictive personality makes visiting her the best part of my day!”
Auriel gets along with Biyanka pretty well, swimmingly even. Although the girl seems reluctant to speak with her, Auriel doesn’t mind much. Although she does wonder why she treats her so gently, Auriel has never been much of a thinker to begin with and doesn’t bother dwelling on it.

Night Auriel:
“Soft.”
As most curious people, Auriel was instantly attracted to Biyanka’s tail and ears. She was amazed that they could move like that and is very envious of them. If her horns could move, that would be amazing. Since she couldn’t very well take them from her, she followed her around. Biyanka, being the sweet soul that she is, allowed Auriel to board her ship. The motion was so soothing, it successfully allowed her to take a good nap for the first time. Thankful to the fox, Auriel used her ability to let Biyanka pretend to have nine tails by making the girl see them. Unfortunately this seemed to have scared her more than anything. Auriel feels that Biyanka isn’t quite sure about how to handle her but will roll with anything she wants to do.

Moira
Dream Auriel:
“I.. honestly don’t know her that well. Does she like hugs?”
Auriel never interacted much with the goddess that rules over the afterlife, in fact she often confuses them with the god of death. Perhaps she should change that sometime?

Night Auriel:
“No.”
Night Auriel has heard a great deal of the goddess of the afterlife; all gossip, of course. As such, she is one of the many insignificant beings that misunderstand that she isn’t as bad as she truly seems. If she knew what she looked like, she would flee on sight.

Azazel
Dream Auriel:
“Another god who remains unknown to me. He must be really busy with work. Does he need more sleep? I can help him if he wants. What kind of dream should he have?”
Auriel feels that Azazel’s duty is a vital one. As sad as it is to watch mortals perish, it’s a natural part of life and she can’t help but worry about whether Azazel is actually fine with it or not. She hopes to get to know him someday.

Night Auriel:
“Annoying.”
Night Auriel only knows of the god of death through Michiko. She does not appreciate Azazel’s interruptions one bit but can tolerate him so long as Michiko is okay with it.

Destina
Dream Auriel:
“Not as cute as Nebula but she definitely ranks up there. She’s really sweet.”
Auriel is very fond of Destina but doesn’t know her that well. They interact every so often as hopes and dreams go hand in hand but so far it has just been a work acquaintance. She’s afraid, Destina has no time for herself much less enough time to get to know her, given how popular she is. Perhaps one day they can have a heart to heart chat.

Night Auriel:
“Funny”
Auriel is fascinated with watching Destina interact with others and is very envious of her sociable nature. She carefully watches her, hoping to learn something from it but is too anxious to actually approach her and start a conversation.

Windal
Dream Auriel:
“Very helpful. Perhaps too helpful.”
As someone who always loved food and wanted to have the ability to also make food for others, she sought out the food god for help after she recovered. He taught her to cook well enough to not kill anyone but she still has yet to get his approval. Auriel doesn’t cry easily but when it comes to his brutally honest critique, it’s hard not to. Despite the tears, the two are good friends.

Night Auriel:
“Who?”
Night Auriel isn't too certain who he is or why he visits her every now and then. He is scary and she isn’t interested in talking to him either. Takua told her not to accept candy from strangers so she does just that.

Elias
Dream Auriel:
“No comment.”
Elias puts Dream Auriel on edge. She isn’t sure if it’s the smell of his cigarette, or something in his eyes but something about him feels eerily familiar and she isn't sure why or how as she is certain she had never spoken to him before. As much as she would love to get to know him, she also genuinely fears him, the thought of approaching him makes her sick to her stomach for a reason she can’t quite comprehend. She does try to stand him when he visits Takua but at the end of the day, she can’t even remain in the same room with him.

Night Auriel:
She has yet to meet him, thankfully. The result would probably be very unfortunate.

Kaia
Dream Auriel:
“She can’t be as bad as they say.”
Auriel rarely interacted with lady luck herself. During her incident, she must have been on vacation or something. She’s not bitter about it, however and actually finds herself very lucky to not even remember the ordeal itself. Someone that brings so much good to the world cant possibly be a bad person. Now, if only she could understand the Luck Goddess’ flirty nature.

Night Auriel:
Night Auri believes there is truth in the rumor. She may or may not be as bad as they say but she has no way of being sure without taking a risk. Until then, she is fine with pretending that luck doesn't exist.

Sicmortus
“Science? Is that edible?”
Dream Auriel:
Auriel has heard of him from the food god but has yet to really meet him. Until she does, he’s just “Windal’s cousin”

Night Auriel:
“Si...camore? ...Tree?”
Auriel hasn’t met him either, she can’t even pronounce his name properly and firmly believes that he is named after a tree. Since she can’t pronounce it, she refers to him as “Uncle” instead, thinking he’s old enough to probably be an uncle. Do gods even have uncles?

Crush:
”Crush? I don’t know what you’re talking about. We’re just friends. He’s so reliable and coolheaded. H-he would never see me like that. Sometimes I catch a hint of grief in those golden eyes of his. Did he lose someone out on one of his explorations? ...Is there even room for another?”

The moment she laid her eyes upon him post rebirth, she knew he was someone very important. Out of all her friends pre rebirth, he was the one who stood out the most in what remained in her memories.Time spent with him is always very comforting as he was one who helped her recover. Without him, she is certain she would have ended up less than what she is today. For that she is most thankful. Naturally, she keeps this to herself, not wanting to burden him with more than she already has.

”A hug isn’t too far, right?”

Bio:
There was once a time that humanity slept peacefully. This was due to the Goddess of slumber, Auriel. Originally Auriel was the goddess of slumber and nothing but. She would put mortals to sleep and gave them the best of dreams. This changed when a powerful demon grew bored and decided to capture the young goddess to play with, thinking that her role was so small, it lacked enough importance to truly matter. What they did not know was that the creator treasured this child as much as he treasured every other god. As his children, they all held a place by the creators' side.

Yet she was taken without a thought. After luring the child from her home, the demon fulfilled whatever sick desires they had. The creator and other gods learned of this much too late. It was only when the mortals started dying off from lack of sleep that anyone noticed. By the time they found her, she was torn to pieces and her essence/soul was quickly fading away. With what time was left, they returned her remains to the creator and were prepared to send her off.

To their surprise, the creator instead began to put whatever was left back together. Her physical form wasn’t an issue, but with her lifeforce dwindling and her soul in tatters, The Creator could not fully restore her. With few options, The creator cut her soul in half and made her two separate beings in one form. Not wanting the smaller torn soul to feel useless, he gave them the power of Illusion so that they would never become aware of what transpired. It was a small hope that this curse of sorts would be a blessing as well.

The operation wasn’t perfect. Although neither soul were meant to remember, the weaker soul gave dreams in the form of nightmares and was extremely fearful of those around her, the effects of what had transpired still there yet lacking the reason why. This smaller soul was then named Nightmare Auriel after her gifts to the mortals. If dreams were reality, her nightmares were the illusions that preyed on mortals.

Voice: Ai Kayano

Extra:

✦Neither form knows of the other's existence. One is active during the day, the other at night. There's a reason why daydreaming is called DAYdreaming and why daydreams are normally pleasant.

✦Nightmare Auriel tends to speak with a childish drawl and is an immature soul. While her soul remembers everything, she does not. She just lives with this irrational fear that someone is going to hurt her. She can often be found hiding in enclosed spaces. Don't leave your boxes around.

✦The reason they're both called Auriel is because it's the same soul, just different parts of each. Dream Auriel was completed using all that was still intact while Nightmare Auriel was completed with what was left. Because of this, she fears sleeping. Not only because she is cursed by her own abilities, but also because she fears the day she doesn't awaken.

✦Her growth is stunted since the creator didn't have enough "parts" to recreate her fully. If she were to try to change her form to be any bigger than it is, she would probably die.

Looks:

Faceclaims Narmaya and Danua​

ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ​

Last edited:

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Tsuncat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
I can go both, but usually Aggressive.
Favorite Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything that has to do with Homosexual themes, but I can be into some Lesbian stuff.
Azazel
E60D1D3A-61D9-412A-9BDC-5058FB37DB6C.jpeg
The God of Darkness, and Death

"Ha! Are you really asking me for mercy? Sorry, not sorry, but ask another god for that 'cause I'm goddamn ain't giving it to ya!"

Age: 26 years old | Gender: Male | Sexuality: Pansexual | Crush: Maybe Michiko?

Physical Appearance
- Height: 6'.8"
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Body Type: Highly Build like an athletic person
- Hair Color, Lenght and Type: Short White Straight hair
- Eyes Color: Light Gray
- Skin Color: Fair Light Tone
- Body Markings: visible tribal tattoos on his arms, torso, and back. There's a gold earring on the tip of his right ear.

Personality
Azazel is a god with such a complex personality that anybody willing to know him better will pretty much have a hard time to the point of just giving up. Known for his short and explosive temper, Azazel gives no fucks to people's opinions. He is loyal to his beliefs and values, and when he wants to achieve something, he put all his might and heart on it, doing whatever it takes to accomplish it. Intelligent, keen, intimidating, solemn, and with a high sense of leadership, Azazel is the typical cold-stone and badass guy that everybody would like to follow.

He's also a kind of a ladies magnet, and boy, the times he has woke up on the bed of a goddess is a lot. This is something he doesn't mind at all, especially when he has a lot of stress, and, you know, there's no better way to release all that stress, I guess?

However, bellow that hard carcass, and deep down, Azazel keeps the gentle, kind, and innocent Azazel that he was once, a really long time ago. This is a side he prefers to keep locked away, but sometimes and without knowing it, he tends to act with sympathy, especially with innocent and defenseless people, and in rare cases, with those he hates.

Moira, his kind of second in command partner, seems to understand him better than anyone else, even more than Michiko, his childhood friend. This is probably because they share so many things in common that this odd duo always seems to tag along really well, Azazel always teasing Moira from time to time just for pure amusement.

"Tch, it's not that I like her or anything, you idiots! I mean, just look at her! How could you not like that innocent-looking thing? She's damn adorable, and I'm not afraid to say it."

Likes and Dislikes
Food Enthusiast, special love toward the Spicy Food.

Playing chess; he's a kind of expert at it.

Exploring new places in the Mortal Realm, especially dangerous places.

He will never admit it, but Azazel loves cute things, and beings. That's why he enjoys being around Destina, Rory, Michiko, Moira, Biyanka, Nebby, Adena... Oh, my... His list literally only has the names of goddesses.

Stargazing in both the Mortal and Divine Realms.

Books are a most for Azazel, that's why he loves spending time with Michiko, drinking some tea, and chatting about pretty much anything.

Michiko, Destina, and Moira. These are the only people Azazel shows a lot of respect, kindness, and affection. The first is his forever childhood friend, the middle one is like his little sister, and the last one is his scythe buddy, and partner in crime when it comes to reaping and collecting souls.

Annoying, and rude people. Azazel can't stand them at all.

Bullies, and beings that try to hurt the innocent. They can consider themselves dead if they dare to mess with the people he cares about.

Veggies. They are a big NOPE on Azazel's menu. Period.

People that avoid him for no reason. He understands that this is something inevitable for what he is, but, come on! Mostly every god and goddess knows he's not evil, so why running away from him?

Sukeru. This guy over here is the only god Azazel really hates with every fiber of his being. Trust me when I said he have tried many times to kill him with no avail.

Relationships
Destina → Azazel considers Destina like the little sister he never had. He always does his best to help her in anything he can, and currently lives with her in a big apartment. Azazel thinks Destina is extremely cute and adorable but sometimes struggles to deal with her because of her naivete, and innocent personality. He would never dare to seduce her to come to his bed. NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS.

Michiko → Azazel can spend hours, if not days, talking with Michiko, especially if they're discussing that last book they both finished reading recently. He also enjoys drinking tea with her while exchanging some knowledge about subjects they want to know more about. Michiko's voice always seems to calm Azazel like a soothing melody only his ears can listen, slapping away his worries. And when his eyes lock with her, it is as if the whole Universe stops for him so he can contemplate, and delight himself with her beauty. The poor Azazel is confused about his feelings toward Michiko. They have always been childhood friends, and they did enjoy a lot of time together when they were young, but as time flew by, so their distance. There was a time when they barely spoke to each other due to their demanding deity duties. At least they can see each other quite often these days, and Azazel is glad for it. Still, he wonders what are Michiko's feelings towards him. He is aware she had a crush on him back then, but what about now? Does she think about him often?

Rory → Azazel feels a lot of empathy towards Rory as he knows really well what it is to feel rejected, avoided, and misjudged. On a few occasions, Azazel has spoken with her while sharing some of her favorites candies, and he's one of the lucky few to know the real, and adorable side of Rory's persona. As for the Tsundere carcass, Azazel finds it really amusing and cute, often teasing Rory just to see her cute tantrums, but everybody is a gangsta until Rory picks up a shoe, and start throwing it at you like a boomerang! Seriously, never anger Rory. She will make sure you feel her wrath, making you regret some life decisions.

Moira → The first human ever murdered on Earth. That was such an awful day, and quite shocking when he witnessed poor Moira being stabbed by a psychopath man, hundreds of years ago. Azazel felt so guilty because he knew he could've avoided her death that instead of collecting her soul to send it to the Afterlife, he took her soul, and brought it to the Creator, his father. He begged him to resurrect her as she was just an innocent person. The Creator agreed after Azazel's persistence with one condition: for Azazel to take care of Moira. And so, that's how Moira became the Goddess of the Afterlife. Since then, Azazel has worked with her side by side, sharing a lot of moments, teasing her, and running from her when she gets kind of a psycho when she needs to punish the souls of those that deserve it. For real, though, Moira may have a shy, and adorable cover, but she can be scary as heck when she goes full-fledge sadist. Between you and me, Azazel kind of likes that side of her.

Sukeru
"Ugh, really, Shinku? Do I really need to talk about this guy in my character sheet? Let me go straight to the point then: I really hate this clown to the death! Nothing in this Universe can always be in a perfect balance, okay? Yes, there was a time where it was, indeed, but now? Why does he even bother carrying around that ugly scale, and judge everything about you with it, huh? Who the hell he thinks he is!? Huh? Why he is talking, and drinking tea with Michi-chan, AGAIN!? Oh, hell no! I swear to the Creator that, one day, I with tear to pieces that scale, and stuck the remains right up his ass! Boy, he is lucky I'm not allowed to kill gods because I would've have chopped his stupid head with a single swing of my scythe. DAMN YOU, SUKERU!"
Bio
There was a time where there wasn't anything in this vast universe. After many eons of boredom, a celestial being whose origins are unknown decided to create life around the universe. It started with an enormous planet located somewhere in the universe. It planted trees here, and there, poured some water, gave the place a sky. It was such a beautiful place, yet that the celestial being didn't satisfy. After a lot of thinking, it finally had the greatest idea: what about if I create living things with my breathing?

And so, with its own essence, the Creator, which this celestial being likes to be called, created humans with its own breath. It blessed them with immortality, and just when it thought they were enough for the planet it created, he noticed they were kind of lonely. They needed something or somebody to guide them. Sure, they had their Creator, but they didn't even know about its existence. With more thinking, the Creator snapped its fingers with a smile after finding another bright idea: they need a god they can worship, and come to it when they need a direction.

With a small amount of his own essence, the Creator created Elias, the God of Sun, Light, and Life. When the Creator was about to rejoice, he noticed a weird essence deep inside Elias. An essence so dark, wicked, and chaotic that only had the power to consume, and destroy life. A weird flaw that the Creator didn't know from where it came, but it was there, threatening to corrupt Elias. Intrigued, the Creator quickly separated that dark essence, and materialize it, finally creating Azazel, the God of Darkness, and Death, a chaotic, and corrupted deity with the power of destroy living things, and consume whole worlds if he wishes to.

Scared, and shocked for what its eyes were seeing, the Creator locked Azazel in a prison, away from mankind, and Elias, his twin brother. And so, Elias was in charge of guiding and protecting mankind, and in return, they worshiped him as their benevolent god. Sadly, those praises blinded Elias, kind of corrupting him, and in the end, he went mad with power. Not pleased at all, the Creator had no choice but to release Azazel to Earth, the only deity powerful enough to fight, and defeat Elias.

Their fight was titanic. The whole earth trembled, and the skies went dark as the two brothers fought to their deaths. In the end, Azazel came out victorious, but instead of killing Elias, he brought him back to their father, the Creator, and bargained with him to spare Elias's life. The Creator agreed but banned Elias from entering the Mortal Realm, and took out mankind's immortality giving them a time-lapse of life. When it ran out, the Creator assigned Azazel to collect their souls and keep them in the Afterlife.

And that's how Azazel finally began to be known among deities, and mankind. The God of Darkness, and Death, a ruthless deity that only brings chaos, and darkness behind him, reaping the souls of those which time ran out and punishing those that deserve it.

In the Divine Realm, however, Azazel is actually just a chill badass guy that enjoys killing his time with friends, parties, and drinking. Like, a lot of drinking.

Voice: Hiroshi Kamiya | Theme Song: "115" feat. Elena Siegman by Call of Duty Zombies

Extras
- Azazel owns a scythe he named "Reaper", which has the soul of a woman that mysteriously got trapped inside the scythe a long time ago. This soul can speak telepathically with Azazel and can materialize herself in the Divine Realm. She loves and enjoys teasing Azazel with embarrassing situations.

- Azazel is the only deity able to see the colors of the souls he collects, and knows their meanings:

white souls: these souls belonged to good people, earning a place in Heaven. These people accept their deaths peacefully once Azazel comes to them to claim their souls, and in return, Azazel grants them a last wish.

red souls: these souls belonged to evil people, earning a place in Hell. These are the types of people that always go on the run when they see Azazel, giving him a hard time trying to collect their souls. As a punishment, Azazel grants them no wishes.

blue souls: these souls belonged to innocent people that died too soon. They could have been murdered, died on an unfortunate accident, by a disease, you named it. These souls are kept in a special place called the Limbo, a type of purgatory.

Last edited:

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Tsuncat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
I can go both, but usually Aggressive.
Favorite Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything that has to do with Homosexual themes, but I can be into some Lesbian stuff.
Destina
3D0A0B1E-EC27-4170-97D1-16EFE1F3A38A.jpeg
The Goddess of Hope

Gender: Female | Age: looks like 22 | Height: 5'.4" | Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Personality
Our dear Destina is like a child at heart. This upbeat goddess is always on a bright mood that is kind of contagious to anyone that's around her. She's always smiling, greeting everyone she encounters, and talking to her friends whenever she can. As a social butterfly, Destina is highly popular around the Divine Realm to the point that almost every place invites her to their activities as they know that wherever Destina is, a flood of people will soon follow from behind. Friendly, kind, cheerful, and really chill, and adorably naive, Destina is that cute goddess that is easy to love, and very hard to hate.

Nothing is perfect, though. When nobody is around, and Destina is finally around, she faces the reality of being the Goddess of Hope. A bittersweet belief that not everyone is willing to trust or believe these days, and it feels that is kind of lost in the Mortal Realm, yet it's something necessary for mankind. So, knowing how much of a burden she can be, and the weight of the great responsibility she has, Destina sometimes can feel sad, and depressed, once in a while recluding herself from everything and everyone. But, of course, she never loses the hope that everything is going to be alright at the end of the day, as there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.

Likes and Dislikes
Candies, and mostly every sweet pastry out there.
Music, and dancing to every sick beat out there as well.
Azazel! he's like her big brother that's always there when she needs him the most.
Talking, and hanging out with her friends, as expected from the biggest social butterfly around the Divine Realm.
Helping strangers, especially humans.
Cute, and adorable things, especially animals.
Michiko, and Rory! They look like Himes, just like her according to Azazel ("Hey, that was a secret, Destina!").

X Being alone for too long.
X Being sad and depressed even when she tries not to.
X Bullies, and angry shouting for no reason at all.
X Spicy food is a big NOPE on her diet ("Sorry, Az-kun!").
X Hopeless people, so she will do her best to give them back their lost hope.

X When Azazel gets upset. He's really scary when angry, but lucky for her it takes a lot to anger him.

Relationships
Azazel → Destina's big brother or that's what she wants to believe. This god is very special for her as Azazel is that one that seems to understand all of her worries, and the burdens she has to carry. Azazel always seems to find a way to calm down Destina when she breaks down into depression, cheering her up with the silliest occurrences he can think of. Currently, they live together in a big apartment owned by Destina, right at the city district of the Divine Realm.

"Oi, Az-kun! Open up the door, and let me in! What do you mean we can't take a bath together, huh!?"

Rory → The Tsundere Love Goddess! Destina have quite the liking toward Rory, and even when she doesn't ask for it, Destina loves to talk about romantic stuff with Rory. Sometimes this goes out of hand when Destina, and her innocent naivete, kicks in, asking about "spicy" subjects, always making Rory blush hard with embarrassment, and surprise.

"So, I heard that two lovers can do THIS, and THAT on a bed. Is that true, Rory-chan?"

Michiko → When Rory is not around, and Azazel is working, it's Michiko's turn to suffer Destina's giddy, and hyperactive company. She enjoys having tea parties with Michiko, bringing in her delicious homemade sweets. And while they at it, Destina makes sure to always ask Michiko the weirdest questions possible, like that one time she asked her what was her three secret sizes. Ah, yes, and let's not forget that one awkward time she dared to ask Michiko what was her thought about Azazel, and his detailed abs. The poor Michiko can really have a hard time bearing around Destina, that's a fact!

Sukeru → "I dead-ass don't know why Az-kun has so much hate toward this hottie! Just look at him, for the love of our Creator! He's really hot, just as much like Az, and his scale is really pretty and very durable. I once picked it up to have a closer look at it, and accidentally dropped it. I almost had a heart attack, but the thing was unharmed. As expected from a holy creation by our Creator! I mean, yes, Sukeru-kun is kind of an eccentric god, but he's really nice and friendly... Ah, did I mentioned he's handsome and hot? Oh, I did... Well, I say it one last time then! Huh, Az-kun, you were there!? S-Since when you were- Wait, no, come back, I can explain! I swear Sukeru is just a friend!"

Bio

Voice: Yui Ogura

Theme Song: "Shanranran" (feat. 96neko) by miwa

Shan ran ran –
Flying through the air, I look out over this town.
When I’m with everyone, it always looks so different-
I’ll surely never forget you-
Oh, my friends!

I was in a hurry and got lost… seems I’m gonna be late – I’m so sorry!
But it seems the shop I wanted to take you to isn’t open today anyway…

Looks like I messed up again-
I’m always like this…
But thank you so much,
For always being my friend!

Shan ran ran –
When I’m with everyone, it always looks so different – almost strangely so!
These days are made so colorful,
By magic with a little “spicy” on top!
Being just a little different gives it a tasty essence!
Oh, my friends!

I became obsessed with the lyrics of the parody you were singing;
I took a video so I can laugh at it again and again!
The fact we can share this time,
Laughing about seemingly pointless things,
Makes me so happy!

Shan ran ran –
The wind brings the spring season in tow;
Flower petals dance, my heart sways… and I wish to see you again!
I’ll turn those frowns upside down,
Using magic with a little “smiley” on top!
Keeping things a bit carefree will give it a tasty essence!
Can you feel the hustle and bustle?
Oh, my friends!

Thank you all so much!

Shan ran ran –
When I’m with everyone, it always looks so different – almost strangely so!
These days are made so colorful,
By magic with a little spice on top!
Being just a little different gives it a tasty essence!
Oh, my friends!

Extras
• Destina has such high spirits when she's in a good mood that even her skipping walking emanates that positive vibes.

• Destina treats every god and goddess, important or irrelevant alike, like family, and she will never do anything that upset them.

•Destina loves to wear casual clothes, better if it was made by humans as she thinks they really have great fashion tastes. And for sleeping, she likes to wear adorable pajamas that always have a Pokemon image on the shirt, and small prints on the pants, and socks. We can only assume her underwear are cute as well.

Last edited:

Rads

Edgesquire
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
sorry don't know at this time but i'm happy to keep updating people
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Advanced
I can be aggressive but if my partner has good ideas i'll go along with them.
Favorite Genres
fandom romance sci fi fantasy modern and possibly more
Genre You DON'T Like
yaoi yuri trap and bsm and futa
Name: Windal

Appearance Age: https://68.media.tumblr.com/844870ea680c6b74e25f0f92f26c01b1/tumblr_mrqb0pFS2E1r1eao8o1_500.png

Height:6:6

Sexual Orientation: Stright

God drink and food

Personality: While,windal is normally very easy going and social, and friendly has his moments where he just wants to be alone or with someone he wants to be with. He does his best not to get angry or disappointed but he's no saint and is known at times for being very sarcastic and cutting and sometimes outright condescending and more. When he's in a good mood he is very accepting and doesn't care what people think of him, some might say he's cocky and more, but with a personality that is so diverse, it takes a lot to work out the deepest parts of him.

Likes: Great food and Drink from all over, like's paries, good conversation, intelligent beings, Likes people that are willing to learn and learning new things about food and drink himself and even other cultures and books, cooking making his own drinks and herbalism. He also enjoys hunting but respects nature, he also likes people with manners and common sense and more.

Dislikes: Really ignorant beings, The overly self-righteous, People that belittle is interests, people that drink for the sake of it, yes this may seem like a contradiction given what he is but to him drinking is no longer fun if you can't enjoy the flavors and the experience. Know it alls or beings that constant show-offs and people that regularly kill the mood and more

Relationships: Rory: The Goddess of Love, she's probably the closest thing he has to a sister because she accepts him even though he has such a complex personality and she's fun and amusing to talk to and he enjoys making sweets fo her before he sells them off to the masses.

Dream Auriel
Windel has been friends with her for as long as he can remember, he is also the one that taught the art of cooking if the food or drink is bad there's a chance he will lightly grill and nuggie and things of that nature, he's been to many worlds and places but with her, he has a lot of fun so he always makes some time for her.

Moira while he doesn't mind her, deep down he senses there's something different about her and wishes he could help, but doesn't even know where to start given he's not exactly simple either, he gets the feeling most of the gods and goddess either don't like her or avoid he. Could they be friends only time will tell if they can open to each other.

Biyanka Is an odd one because she doesn't get pushed away by his sarcasm or biting remarks and sometimes frosty nature overall and she seems to find him fun and wants to talk to him more and learn more about other dishes. Depending on his mood or and how she is towards him he might even prank her with something she doesn't like. Even though he won't eat weird foods as a rule and would get somewhat mad with the person who knows he might try some secretly out of curiosity.
Lien because he's very smart and it keeps his mind sharp, he will enjoy playing devils advocate in their conversations and test him in a number of ways to see what he knows and what he can learn from him.

Crush: tbd

Bio: Windal is ten thousand, well when he stopped counting that is, as far as he's concerned what's the point most birthdays are just another day, Wendel has a mix of friends from all sides of the greater worlds or whatever you want to call the other worlds. He doesn't have a stance on good vs evil and such he understands that things are often never that simple. He has a lot of memories of his life as a kid, some like food and wine are more fondly remembered, while others not so pleasant are there but he tries not to talk about them. As for love, it's not that he can't love but he's not sure if he'll find someone that understands his complex personality so he doesn't go down that road very often.

Theme Song:

Extra: may come up with something later

Last edited:

DANAsaur

The Dinosaur Whisperer
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
I can play as a passive or an aggressive. Whatever you want, I'm fine with it.
Favorite Genres
fantasy, modern, magical, romance, libertine
Genre You DON'T Like
It's not that I totally hate Scifi, it's just that I'm not good at it.
God of Sun, Light, and Life

Elias

Looks 26

6 ft | 8 inches

Bisexual
APPEARANCE

Elias is a handsome god with messy, curly, white hair that falls over his face. He has a muscular build, golden eyes and tattoos on his upper arm and chest. His usual outfit consists of a white shirt and jeans. He's also usually seen with a cigarette.

PERSONALITY

Manipulative | Princely | Violent
Charismatic | Sweet | Nihilistic​

Elias appears to be a violent, intimidating person. He's the type of guy who is quick to start a fight if something displeases him. He is very manipulative and would do anything to get what he wants. He's also short tempered but would never raise a hand against a woman.

Despite appearing like a pessimistic cynical person, he is actually quite the nice person. Aside from being passive aggressive and violent he is unpredictable and sometimes does not think before he speaks. He impulsively does what he pleases.

He has a protective if not obsessive attitude towards people he likes. He is very jealous and very smart.

LIKES AND DISLIKES

• He likes spicy food
  • He likes sports, especially contact sport
  • He likes to sleep
  • He likes to mark what's his
  • He hates sweets, both food and people
  • He hates noises or loud music
  • He hates being insulted
  • He hates tiny things

RELATIONSHIPS

Michiko - Elias sees Michiko as a sister and can be quite possessive towards her. They bonded over Michi's slight dislike towards the humans.

Chiaki - He treats the goddess of nature as his younger sister. He visits the gardens every morning to see Chiaki and also to give more light and life to the plants. Though he would never admit it, the sun god enjoys his little visits and how Chiaki depends on him.

Azazel - He hates Azazel to the core because not only does he take away some of his creations, he also sees him as someone who's not worthy of Michi. He also hates him because they're twins. Elias thinks that Azazel shoould have never been created.

Sukeru - He hates Sukeru because Michiko likes him and often glares at the god of scales.

Takua - his only friend. They met back at the human realm and for some odd reason, they just clicked. Elias is one of the few divine beings he can really be honest with.

Adena - He would never admit it but Elias has a teeny tiny crush on Adena. How could he not when they spent time together for so long and knew each other very well? Though their relationship is not full of rainbows and butterflies. They would often argue and fight over trivial things.

The rest - Elias doesn't really care about the other gods and goddesses. He finds them insignificant.

BIOGRAPHY

One of the first ones but not the oldest of the gods, Elias was created from the essence of the Creator himself. Though during the process, the Creator noticed that there was a essence in Elias that was corrupted and couldn’t give life.
So, the Creator separates that essence, and materialize it, creating Azazel, the God of Death.

The Creator wanted Elias to be perfect for Earth thus, Elias was tasked to stay in the divine realm to study and learn how to be a great leader and for a while, he is. He was charming, bright and incredibly loyal until he met Adena.

A tiny part of him was envious of Adena. How could he not when after the Youkai war, Adena's name was sung and praised by almost everyone. For a centuries, he bottled up that little envy until the Creator created Earth.

Elias was ecstatic. FInally! He can apply what he learned and observed to the human realm.

Elias was the first god on Earth. Along with Michiko, he was the one who taught humans about civilization and politics. His work had led him to be worshiped by humans for eons and been called by many names. He became known as a powerful god who was closely associated to kings and rulers. Thus, humans created temples for him and this, got into his head.

He became ambitious and too driven. He also became greedy. He had wanted the kings he created to conquer as much as they can during their lifetime! But he was no god of war. As much as he tried to apply what he had observed from the goddess of war herself, the kings he had created soon lost and turned against him. The humans had started worshipping the real god of war: Adena.

The kings he created, most of them died no thanks to Azazel who reaped their souls.Thus began his hatred towards his twin. All of his creations and plans was thwarted by Azazel.

Since Elias created a war among humans, the Creator decided to punish him by taking Elias away from the human realm and was locked up in the divine realm,. He can never visit the human realm again for the Creator feared that Elias will create the same mistakes again.

This caused Elias to be very bitter especially to the gods and goddesses that can visit Earth.

EXTRAS

• Elias has an extremely high body temperature. He can regulate it when he's about to touch someone or someone though he can never regulate it when someone or something is about to touch him
  • He hates sunflowers. Every time he visits Chiaki's garden, the sunflowers look at him and it totally freaks him out
  • He smokes everyday, a habit he pwhen he was at the human realm

Last edited:

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Lady Luck

Name:
Kaia

Appearance Age:
Mid 20’s

Height:
5’8’’

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual but flirts with everyone

God/Goddess Of:
Goddess of Luck, Chance, and Fortune

Personality:
Although Kaia was once sweeter and modest, time and fame has made her playful and cocky. She’s become slightly narcissistic and indulges in anything she wants because she feels like she should have it. And her luck has always given it to her. She teases people a lot and flirts with anyone as a part of that. Despite being really lucky, the girl can’t seem to shake clumsiness though and her royal aura she tries to give off tends to get ruined when she trips on herself. Just as they say, she can be a cruel mistress but even with all these negatives qualities some of the old kinder Kaia is still there and she does truly like to give people she cares for the good fortune they deserve. And even though she can be full of herself, she never looks down on the other gods/goddesses. She finds they all exceptional as well and should also be proud of themselves and who they are. Due to a certain situation that happened (see bio) her ego took a bit of a hit and she's gotten a little bit more humble. But she doesn't want to show this to others. She doesn't want them to see that she's upset and vulnerable, so she sometimes over does a narcissistic act. Really, she's become hurt, lonely, and heartbroken.

Swimming
Animals
Games

Dislikes:
Ex-boyfriend
Cheating men (and women)
Rumors
Bugs

Relationships:
Rory: Kaia feels a little bitter towards her regarding her ex, but understands that it wasn't necessarily her fault. She might be the goddess of love but that doesn't mean she controlled that awful man. She hopes Rory might help her find a much better person who she can truly be happy with.

Libidine: Lust seems to have a hold on Kaia, as she often wants things and always tries to get them. She doesn't think it's really the god himself, just what he reigns over really. She secretly cheers for him in hopes that Rory and him will get together.

Kotone: Such a beautiful goddess. Kaia's gotten prays about good luck and fortune regarding music, so she's come to Kotone before for these.

Sukeru: It's important that there's a balance of good and bad luck, Kaia understands that and makes sure she doesn't take things too far by checking on it through him. Although, she can't help if she tips the scales sometimes.

Chiaki: She is so sweet and pretty Kaia just wants to take this goddess around with her. She feels that maybe Chiaki's adorableness might make her feel better. They have swam together before in the past. She hopes they can again.

Michiko: She hasn't interacted with this goddess so she doesn't know much about her. But she respects Michiko for what she is the goddess of.

Nebula: Nebby's so cute especially when she gets all embarrassed that Kaia can't help but flirt with her. She doesn't mean to cause trouble with this, but she just can't help it. She's too adorable! She just wants to grab her and cuddle with her.

Adena: What a strong, powerful goddess. They haven't interacted too much though Kaia has gotten a few prays about being successful in war. She respects that strength she has.

Takua: They haven't interacted much but Kaia thinks that whole distant, quiet guy thing is kind of hot.

Lien: Why is think hunk so shy? He's way too attractive to be as shy as he is. She wants to get him to go out somewhere.

Biyanka: Kaia adores this adorable goddess. Such a wonderful, amazing being, making all that water to swim in. She finds her abilties completely amazing and loves Biyanka's water very much.

Moira: Too cute to be as alone as she is. They have seen each other in the human realm before and Kaia has taken some humans away from Moira but that doesn't seem to be a problem. She's another one Kaia wants to get her out more and interacting with others. There's no way this cutie is as bas as people claim she is.

Auriel: Another goddess Kaia hasn't had much interaction with her but she has seen her a couple times. She's a cutie too though.

Azazel: Kaia thinks he's hot. Kind of wants to interact with him more.

Destina: She is such a cutie as well. Kaia just wants to cuddle with her for absolutely no reason. Kaia likes to hang around her because her upbeat personality is very contagious.

Windal: What a hottie! And the food! All the food! She thanks this god for creating all this food that she loves to eat. He's an amazing being for it.

Elias: She thinks that whole bad boy vibe he seems to give off is kind of hot. She can relate to the situation he was put in with things going to his head, considering she's dealt with that and knows things have gotten to her. It's ashame he got in trouble for it. It's not their faults the humans want their power for themselves.

Sicmortus: He's got that sexy doctor vibe thing, Kaia feels. If you get them in the same room together, it would be a flirting party since they both flirt all the time with tons of people.

Crush: TBD

Bio:
Who knows when luck came around, but ever since she first came into being Kaia has liked to spend a lot of time in the Human Realm. Though, she would come back every so often to check up on things in the Divine Realm and keep up to date. It was that time in the Human Realm that started to change her as humans fawned over the idea of luck. “Please be on my side, Lady Luck”. “Be good to me Lady Luck”. So many people seemed to worship her and it started to go to her head. They even made places that were specifically for humans to test their luck! It was perfect for Kaia’s ego.

And so she wanted to spend even more time with the humans because just one snap and she could change their whole entire life to be either good or bad. It felt powerful. But she got a kick in the face when she caught her human boyfriend she had fancied cheating on her with another girl. And it turned out he just wanted her because he felt lucky around her. (Well duh, she really was “Lady Luck” and of course she wanted to give the guy she liked good Luck). But after that, she had enough of the humans for a while and decided to come back to the divine realm. Unfortunately, a mix of rumors and her newer personality made the gods/goddesses think she was just some cruel woman. After all, she’s been giving that ex-boyfriend bad luck ever since. They assume she had used him and then treated him badly, but if they only knew the truth. Kaia knows her personality is bad now, but she doesn’t really care. She likes who she is and she wants others to like her anyway too, no matter what she’s like.

Voice:
Cristina Vee

Theme Song:
Victorious by Panic! At the disco

Extra:
- She’s often called “Lady Luck”
- She always wins at games thanks to her luck
- Apparently, she’s one of the few who can figure out who “The Creator” is when it has manifested into a body but really it’s just because her luck makes her guess right
- She tends to wear jewelry often

Face Claim: Nitocris from Fate/Grand Order

Last edited:

Rads

Edgesquire
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
sorry don't know at this time but i'm happy to keep updating people
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Advanced
I can be aggressive but if my partner has good ideas i'll go along with them.
Favorite Genres
fandom romance sci fi fantasy modern and possibly more
Genre You DON'T Like
yaoi yuri trap and bsm and futa
Name: Sicmortus (friends or a lover can call him si kun)

Appearance Age: 1581848994120.png

Height:5:10

Sexual Orientation: Straight

God Of Technolgy and Science

Personality: Sicmortus is windal in some aspects, he likes learning and teaching and bounding with people on his level as well. He's much more friendly than his cousin and despite being a nerd at heart and being into his technology and science, he also knows how to be very charming and persuasive, some might say he's manipulative or and suck up but he only twists others from time to time because he realizes how unattractive it is.
While he is a flirt at times if he's really into someone he'll stop and only focus on that person even if that means he has to pull out all the stops to beat a rival. There will be more to him during the rp, i want to keep some secrets for him

Likes: Technolgy and Science, flirting, talking and listening exchanging ideas, others willing wanting to help him with his interests and in return, he'll help them with their's but he will say so in the nicest kind of way if it's too much just as he wouldn't want them to be overwhelmed by asking them something unreasonable. Windal even with his personality because he's one of the few that knows the true him and what he's been through.
He learned how to cook from Windal and learned to love it, he also likes natural and even has some interest in other areas. fashion and gemstones.

Dislikes: Pure lust all the time it gets really boring fast, people insulting his cousin windal doesn't matter if it's directly or not. boring people or overly vain people as matter of fact he'll crack jokes and so on at their expense. bullies and pure manipulators and users with a burning passion.
People that don't know where to be tactful all the time, people like that to him are ignorant as sin and they rub him the wrong way. More to come in the rp

Relationships: Windal even though he's a cousin is the big brother he never had and looked out for him a lot in his younger years and taught him a lot of about cooking and drinks and more.

Crush: Tbd

Bio: Sicmortus couldn't speak when he was younger due to a really nasty emotional injury a bunch of bullies inflicted on him, windal got even once he found out through the grapevine and let's just say they won't be bullying again any time soon. His family dispite being gods and godesses couldn't could to save their ass, so they often ate out or had windel cook for them. Age wise he is seven thousand and half years old he managed to keep track with daries and other way. He wants to help his cousin regain the light he once has but he knows it's not going to be an easy road. More to find out in the rp.

Theme Song:

Extra: i'll work this out later

Last edited: