FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
OPEN SIGNUPS - Gods Among Men

Ever since you were a child, you always knew you were different. Things happened when you were around, things that shouldn't. You became obsessed about things, and often even places. You would become drawn to certain photos, or beg to stay longer during your family vacation. By the age of 18, the thoughts and obsessions became almost unbearable.

Soon after your maturation into adulthood, a letter arrived in the mail. It was beautiful, the envelope was a lovely cream, heavy paper. It was sealed with wax, like in the movies. The seal used was merely a wreath of laurels surrounding a flame. The paper it was written on was the same as the envelope, and it was edged in gold. The calligraphy was so expertly drawn, you almost forgot to read the mesmerizing piece.

Dear Student,
We are writing to inform you of your acceptance into the Circle of Power. We are a small organization devoted to helping you realize your true potential. We are private, and have no ties to the government. We are largely secretive. You have been sent this message as a response to your growing powers. If you wish to understand what is happening to you, a black car will be by your place of residence at precisely 9:00 AM the following morning. Travel expenses have been covered for your journey to us.You will be staying with us for many months. Please pack appropriately.
-Sincerely, The Vigilant

A picture was attached, that showed a group of five men and one woman. One of them seemed particularly familiar, and you were drawn to them. Perhaps even in a romantic way. Deciding to find out what exactly these people meant, and what they knew about you, you set about packing. In the morning, your ride came for you and your belongings.

When you arrived, you saw what looked like a modern summer camp. It was beautiful. Everything was well kept and lush from what you could see. The top of the gate inside simply read "Knowledge Equals Power" in cast iron letters. Various other people were arriving, and they all seem confused as well. What was even happening?

What the letter declined to mention was the fact that you and your peers were all reincarnations of the past gods of the world. Some pantheons existed, and still do. However, the reincarnations never knew what they were, and their powers were always weak because of that. This place was a learning center to find out who you really were, and how you could best harness your powers. Welcome to the Circle of Power.

(This is a pretty awesome Idea, As a Smite player I would be very interested in something like this. If this is still around then please message me, I would be interested in joining.)

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine
(This is a pretty awesome Idea, As a Smite player I would be very interested in something like this. If this is still around then please message me, I would be interested in joining.)
I think you can just go ahead and ask to join in their OOC thread. You'll probably get a faster response that way. ^^

I already tagged Solid, so we good @Kagayours ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.