LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
(Sometimes during work if we are slow) after work and weekends :)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Most any. Love historical, scifi, and fantasy mostly.
Goddesses Testing Thread

tumblr_ni4ze8A9p71th93f0o2_540.gif

giphy.gif

LunaPic • View topic - Gifs on top of photo

Last edited:
(A little writing experiment......really nothing just a scene I had been craving when I listened to the megas red album...so please dont read.)

Megaman and Sole ran up to the scene, in the middle of an abandoned theme park there had been a flash of light that had come down and crashed. As they tried to look for what had made the explosion, a figure emerged from the top of a near by building with stairs leading up to the building's roof,"Sometimes I can't see the blue through the red." The figure said, he was obscured in shadow, but Sole and Megaman just stood there, waiting to hear what it had to say. "You know...killing your own kind won't make you human, MegaMan...." It was then that they understood what the figure was talking about. MegaMan looked down, clenching his fist. Sole took a step closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder to comfort him, but that was when she felt things getting .....dizzy? She held her head and stumbled back. MegaMan looked at her startled, but the figure spoke again,"You're Doctor really pisses me off....he fixes every little robot just like I remember...but I don't need anyone to fix me." He spat out the last few words, anger and rage riddled in his voice. MegaMan opened his mouth to say something but the figure spoke again, almost yelling this time,"He abandoned me....Left me for spare parts and made you in my place." "What are you talking about?!" MegaMan yelled at him, Doctor Light hadn't made another robot before him....right?

Sole held her head with both hands now, a piercing sound entering her mind that she tried to block out but she was unable to. MegaMan was too preoccupied with their new adversary to pay any attention to her and she couldn't hear what they were saying over the shrieking noise in her head. But that was when the figure held up his hand in the light, revealing red armor on it, and Sole looked up as if it had triggered something in her. MegaMan looked back, shocked at her response. Her eyes were almost glazed over they were so intensely focused on the figure's hand now. He pulled it back towards him and she took a step,"You say these things you do are what you chose...." He laughed as Sole took another step,"Stop!" MegaMan yelled,"What are you doing to her?!" The figure only continued to speak,"This thing you call a will I call a rouse. We follow a path and we walk the program." Sole took another step and now was walking up the stairs. MegaMan called out to her,"Sole, snap out of it! Stop!" But she only continued to walk.

She reached the top of the stairs and the figure held his hand out to her, pulling her into he shadow with him and running a hand down her neck, she closed her eyes, seeming to embrace his touch. "I don't have a heart anymore

35648259961_e7a34ec9b0_m.jpg

Slave[/size]

Are you a part of the Jade Order?
YES

Sort of.

what_you_need_to_know_by_veilsdemonicvixen-dbffsgk.jpg

DungeoneeringGoddess
Asura DuCrie
Aswang
Ancient
Red
Platinum Grey/White

35647783521_00275c532a_b.jpg

Asura was never really given a name - this is just the first things humans had referred to her as. She is an ancient being known as an Aswang - shape shifters who sound farther away the closer they get, other than that she has super human strength, speed, and agility. She is, at heart, a hunter- she started out hunting small children, then grew to hunting strong men in small villages, then moved to larger cities - all the while taking more risks the longer she stayed alive. She can eat other things than human, but they were the most fun to hunt.
Over the years she also found they were fun to study and to be around though as well, they entertained her.
While she used to search for any form of entertainment in her youth, she is one of the last of her kind for a reason - eventually she wised up and began to hedge her bets. Only going after the most interesting of things and that's what brought her to the Violet Garden and the Jade Order.
In her recent years she had been working as a private investigator/hired gun so she went the Jade Order after some investigation and offered them her services as a gun for hire. She figured she could learn more about the Violet Garden and maybe indulge herself a little while working a job at the same time.

[bg=#404040 ]This sentence has a background.[/bg ] [bg=#404040]This sentence has a background.[/bg][/bg]

[ bg=#404040 ] This sentence has a background.[ /bg ]

[bg=#404040]This sentence has a background.[/bg]

[ dash ] This text is in a dash border. [ /dash ]
[ dash=red ] This text is in a red dash border. [ /dash ]

[dash]This text is in a dash border.[/dash]
[dash=red]This text is in a red dash border.[/dash]

[ fieldbox="Title, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma" ]This includes a 10 border radius and the title font changed.[ / fieldbox ]

[fieldbox="Title, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]This includes a 10 border radius and the title font changed.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
35780043655_535210e19a_m.jpg
34938944014_00ea44ea1a_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
Insert Username Here
My name is:
Insert Full Name Here
But you can call me:
Insert Nickname Here
I seem to be:
Insert Age Here

34938943894_3d0451fca2_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Insert Character Race Here
My gaze is:
Insert Eye Color Here
My locks are:
Insert Hair Color Here

34938944144_7252e3aca5_b.jpg

I enjoy:
Insert Likes Here (At least 4)
Insert Likes Here
]Insert Likes Here
Insert Likes Here

I loathe:
Insert Dislikes Here (At least 4)
Insert Dislikes Here
Insert Dislikes Here
Insert Dislikes Here

I cherish:
Insert Biggest Joys Here

I dread:
Insert Biggest Fears Here

I am unique:
Insert Personality Here

I am amazing:
Insert Any Talents Here

I am one of a kind:
Insert History Here

34938943804_3ea6705bef_b.jpg

The colors I wear:
Insert Collar Colors Here
The fabric I possess:
Insert Collar Material Here
The charms I display:
Insert Charms Here

351c8d0e-978a-44f1-8de0-d1954ebb6913_zpswoo3cdrp.jpg

35780043655_535210e19a_m.jpg
34938944014_00ea44ea1a_b.jpg

I am controlled by:
DungeoneeringGoddess
My name is:
Asura DuCrie
But you can call me:
Asura
I seem to be:
As Old as Legend

34938943894_3d0451fca2_b.jpg

I happen to be:
Aswang
My gaze is:
Red...like blood or garnets.
My locks are:
Platinum White/Silver

34938944144_7252e3aca5_b.jpg

I enjoy:

Asura is a favorite of anything that can entertain her. In her youth it was hunting, but now she really only enjoys hunting when it is much more interesting prey, she enjoys hunting and devouring the essences of fascinating, one of a kind human beings - or other beings - that can be found no where else, any kind that would provide a good chase for her intellect.
Once again in her youth she used to have fun interacting with humans at their clubs and parties, however now she generally finds solitude preferable, when she's not looking for a meal though, she quite enjoys the company of one or two intriguing play things - anyone who can provide her with interesting thoughts and ideas, especially about the human psyche.
When she isn't seeking entertainment she's looking for new knowledge, so one could say she would like to read, she also finds minimal satisfaction, not joy because she doesn't feel joy or happiness or many human emotions, in human arts such as painting, music, and literature. With all of the time she's spent on this earth she has become quite the master at several painting techniques and musical instruments and has composed a few novels...mostly about herself. Of course she left them unpublished.
The final thing she likes is herself. She is a prideful and almost narcissistic being, believing she is one of the highest powers in existence and that she is smarter than mostly everyone or everything else on the planet. While she doesn't like to admit it, she can also be quite vane, although never lets her vanity cloud her judgement.

I loathe:

She dislikes happy people.
Jealous people.
Boring people and things.
And anything that is a waste of her time. Like listing her dislikes.

I cherish:
Really Asura is closer to a beast than a human even though she takes the form of a beautiful woman - her main concern is herself and she loves herself dearly, her next biggest concern other than her self and her own survival, is her appetite and making sure she never goes hungry, but that goes along with her survival. After her appetite she is concerned with her curiosity and keeping her mind sharp. Really the thing she cherishes the most in the world is herself and making sure she never gets bored or hungry, or dead.
She doesn't possess many human emotions, only advanced human thought and consciousness, so she doesn't cherish possessions of other beings in this world - only herself.

I dread:
Being alive so long she has seen many of her kind fall to the basic hunting skills of humans, she isn't sad that many of them have died, but ashamed they allowed themselves to die to lesser beings. She really doesn't fear death, but dreads the humiliation of it. If she did have one fear, it may be starving - because she is basically immortal unless she is killed by force or magic, she would only starve away into skin and bones should be neglect her appetite.

I am unique:
She is a very dry being when it comes to personality, not showing much emotion ever. Showing emotion means giving away information to whoever you are talking to, and weather its a friend or enemy, Asura wants the upper hand. Not to mention its hard to show emotion when she barely feels any. She really only feels primal emotions....but really not all of them...maybe disgust? Hunger? And as stated before she can feel curious.
Really the only other thing she feels is annoyed or intrigued. Is vanity or pride an emotion? She feels those.
Personality isn't exactly her thing - it gets complicated, or rather less complicated than most people since some might describe her as a sociopath.

I am amazing:
Over her number years Asura has accumulated many talents, while she is not so talented at math, she is talented with numerous instruments, painting styles, martial arts - really any human pass time she finds that she picks up quite easily.
When it comes to supernatural talents she possesses many bone chilling, nightmare inducing talents. Asura has the ability to move with entire silence and combined with her shapeshifting abilities, to move through shadows, in addition to moving in entire silence she has a unique sound she can induce her body to make "tck, tck, tck" to make it sound as if she is getting farther away the closer she gets to her prey. She is also a highly skilled shapeshifter and along her travels she has found ways to make use of the energy she feasts upon, so if she has over eaten on essences she can make use of those extra "calories" so to speak in intriguing ways.

I am one of a kind:
Asura is an Aswang, an ancient race of nightmarish demons that haunted the dreams and shadows of the earliest tribes of humans on Earth. Ever since writing was invented she has been known as Asura, only recently did the fancy term Aswang come around for what she was.
In the Neo Age of Asura she was nothing more than an essence thirsty hunter, a being who did nothing but think about their next meal. She hunted villagers and tribesmen, often preying on the fools who got caught in her territory alone and after dark.
In the Meso Age of Asura she found humans to be interesting and she would spend time studying them as their cultures changed from villages to cities. She moved to hunting in the city streets, finding prey with stronger essences that filled her for longer. During the later years of the Meso Age of Asura she started to engage with humans, visits their social gatherings and parties,this is also when she started to learn their arts and study their knowledge.
In the Senex Age of Asura she found herself becoming more wise, avoiding most other beings whenever necessary, preferring her own solitary company, only leaving her solitary confinement to provide for her appetite for food or for her curiosity. Blending in with the humans during this time she masquerades frequently as a Private Investigator or as a mercenary.
That would bring us to the present, hearing of the Violet Garden through one of her Rumor Mills and discovering the Jade Order on her own, she entered the Jade order offering them her services....

34938943804_3ea6705bef_b.jpg

The colors I wear:
Blue, Silver, White
The fabric I possess:
Braided Lether
The charms I display:
Musical Note, Quill, Shield, Star

[dash=purple][bg=#878684][/bg][/dash][dash=purple][bg=#878684]

Chrysia De Sorcelle

Race/Subrace
Half Elf

Sexuality
Heterosexual, who's asking?

Personality
Chrysia is fun, outgoing, and extremely mischievous, she has a free spirit and wants adventure and excitment and is constantly looking for new forms of entertainment both for her mind and her physical activity. At the same time though she was raised with extremely strong family ties, even if they were somewhat strict with her. She is extremely loyal to those she is close with and dedicated to whatever she puts her mind to. She is a hard worker when she wants to be and can be a slight perfectionist. While she wants excitement and adventure, she is still a bit of a diva, being quite vane at times, and holding material possessions in high value often - she can't help that she likes pretty expensive things considering she was raised with a silver, or rather golden, spoon.

Chrysia likes anything that is fun, exciting, and that will hold her attention. She is attracted to risks and situations that require critical thinking, especially if she can use her powers. She has inherited her ancestor's wit, knowledge, and magical abilities, yet she seems to have a somewhat wild spirit - and those traits all combined make her interests a bit on the wild side.

Dislikes
She dislikes boredom, and things that bore her. She feels that with her quick mind she needs constant entertainment. She was never the kind of girl to learn from the book while she was in school, she glanced over the lesson and took it to the streets!

Fears
Typical girl things? Spiders? The dark?

Motives
Chrysia craves adventure, she wants to break free from her father's restraints and use her powers for good. She wants to explore and see the world!

Biography
Chrysia's father was married to a human named Beatrice, whom he had a son, Chrysia's older brother Nicholas. Beatrice unfortunately passed away early in Nicholas' childhood and shortly after he had an affair with an Elven Woman, a diplomat he had been doing business with. She became pregnant and they were married shortly afterwards. Soon after that Chrysia was born. She was named Chrysia after the word for gold, Chrysos, for her golden-amber eyes.
She was close with her brother and they got into some mischief together as children, and early in her childhood her skill with magic was apparent. Her parents immediately hired the best magic tutors for her they possibly could.
After that she was forced to spend almost all of her time with her tutors - however she got away whenever possible, sneaking away and spending her time on the streets, trying to make friends, but mostly getting into trouble.
However all of her trouble making didn't stop her from become masterful with her magic, as is fitting for her name sake.

Religion
Still deciding???

Relationships
(still deciding)

Equipment
She always carries with her a few small daggers because that is all she is really skilled with other than her magic.

Magic
Illusions
Shadow Magic

Preferred Weaponry
She prefers the use of small daggers and knives, she is only good at close combat - while strength is not her forte she is extremely agile and good at acrobatics.

Other

[/bg][/dash]​

Last edited:

[dash=purple][bg=#878684][/bg][/dash][dash=purple][bg=#878684]

Chrysia De Sorcelle

Race/Subrace
Half Elf

Sexuality
Heterosexual, who's asking?

Personality
Chrysia is fun, outgoing, and extremely mischievous, she has a free spirit and wants adventure and excitment and is constantly looking for new forms of entertainment both for her mind and her physical activity. At the same time though she was raised with extremely strong family ties, even if they were somewhat strict with her. She is extremely loyal to those she is close with and dedicated to whatever she puts her mind to. She is a hard worker when she wants to be and can be a slight perfectionist. While she wants excitement and adventure, she is still a bit of a diva, being quite vane at times, and holding material possessions in high value often - she can't help that she likes pretty expensive things considering she was raised with a silver, or rather golden, spoon.

Chrysia likes anything that is fun, exciting, and that will hold her attention. She is attracted to risks and situations that require critical thinking, especially if she can use her powers. She has inherited her ancestor's wit, knowledge, and magical abilities, yet she seems to have a somewhat wild spirit - and those traits all combined make her interests a bit on the wild side.

Dislikes
She dislikes boredom, and things that bore her. She feels that with her quick mind she needs constant entertainment. She was never the kind of girl to learn from the book while she was in school, she glanced over the lesson and took it to the streets!

Fears
Typical girl things? Spiders? The dark?

Motives
Chrysia craves adventure, she wants to break free from her father's restraints and use her powers for good. She wants to explore and see the world!

Biography
Chrysia's father was married to a human named Beatrice, whom he had a son, Chrysia's older brother Nicholas. Beatrice unfortunately passed away early in Nicholas' childhood and shortly after he had an affair with an Elven Woman, a diplomat he had been doing business with. She became pregnant and they were married shortly afterwards. Soon after that Chrysia was born. She was named Chrysia after the word for gold, Chrysos, for her golden-amber eyes.
She was close with her brother and they got into some mischief together as children, and early in her childhood her skill with magic was apparent. Her parents immediately hired the best magic tutors for her they possibly could.
After that she was forced to spend almost all of her time with her tutors - however she got away whenever possible, sneaking away and spending her time on the streets, trying to make friends, but mostly getting into trouble.
However all of her trouble making didn't stop her from become masterful with her magic, as is fitting for her name sake.

Religion
Still deciding???

Relationships
(still deciding)

Equipment
She always carries with her a few small daggers because that is all she is really skilled with other than her magic.

Magic
Illusions
Shadow Magic

Preferred Weaponry
She prefers the use of small daggers and knives, she is only good at close combat - while strength is not her forte she is extremely agile and good at acrobatics.

Other

[/bg][/dash]​

[dash=red]
It had been three whole days now since she'd seen Lyre...he was handsome, mischievous....and that was really about it. But that was all she needed, a devilishly good looking man to get into some trouble with was all she had wanted - then her father had to ruin everything and pay him to get out of town. She thought about the events that unfolded and scowled even before she opened her eyes that morning. She was in a bad mood, and she had been ever since Lyre left town. Even Nicholas, her older brother, couldn't cheer her up - and even when he ruined her fun he could make her laugh about it. She opened her eyes and looked at the thick, red curtains that hung in a canopy above her bed, everything in her room was red and gold, her favorite colors - and the colors of her family, so it worked out. She rolled over and let her hand flop out of bed, blindly reaching under the mattress now, trying to find the bottle of whiskey she had hidden there a while ago. She needed a little more alcohol lately to get out of bed, but even that didn't help her sour mood.
She found the bottle she was looking for and pulled it out, uncorking it and taking a swig before closing it up again and putting back under her mattress. She was determined to rebel in whatever way possible - drinking before breakfast was a good one.
She got dressed and made her way downstairs to the breakfast table where her brother sat, already eating some bread and butter. She glared around the room as she took a seat.

"
Father isn't here." Nicholas said, not even looking up from his book. She sighed and took some bread and an apple, putting it on her plate. What good was glaring if he wouldn't be around to see her glare.
Nicholas looked up at her as she began to eat,"
You know today we start packing for the Fall Festival in Sanlow." He said,"Or well, the servants start packing for us." He corrected himself with a shrug. Chrysia lit up,"The Festival?! Really?!" She asked him, lighting up with joy suddenly. He nodded,"As much as I hate it, there will be all kinds of trouble for you to get into there." He said with a small grin, trying to cheer up his sister. While she had been going out and gambling a lot lately, she hadn't been causing nearly as much of her usual mischief as he was used to. She rolled her eyes,"I won't get into any trouble." She said shaking her head. "I've got to go pack!" She said, getting up and taking her breakfast with her, running out the door. "The servants will do that for you!" He called back to her,"THEY WON'T PACK ANY FUN CLOTHES!" She yelled back, almost angrily.

Three days later......

"Ulgghhh...Are we almost there?!" Chrysia asked for about the millionth time, this trip had never gone peacefully for the family. It was a two whole days journey get to Sanlow from the families estate back in Grimmore. Luckily for Chrysia their estate was located within a large city, so she typically had plenty to do, but on the carriage ride, she and Nicholas had run through all of their card games in the first few hours and Chrysia wasn't interested in any of the books she had packed to read. The country land they were passing didn't exactly provide her with too much stimulation either.
Her father and her mother glared at each other. then her mother, a beautiful blonde haired elven woman perked up as she looked out of the carriage,"
YES!" She said happily. "What? Really?" Chrysia asked, looking out of the carriage. And to her amazement they were only about thirty minuets outside of the town, most of the tents were already set up and with today being the first day of the festival, a lot of people had already started arriving.
The De Sorcelle family would have a tent set up where, at certain times, the family would be available for the public to meet should they care to, and one night the Sorcelle's would be hosting a fabulous feast with dancing. However they also had luxurious tents for their accommodations set up as well that connected to their Entertaining tent, it was a mansion of tents really.

The caravan paraded into town, with guards, servants, and carriages with their things, even though it was a short festival, the family had a reputation to uphold. Workers had been sent to the festival ahead of time to set up their tents so all they had to do was pull up and get inside. Of course as soon as the carriage stopped outside the tent Chrysia grabbed her backpack and jumped out, pulling her cloak's hood up over her head and starting to leave her family to explore the festival. That's when she felt a heavy hand on her shoulder, she glanced behind her to see her father giving her a stern look. "Be back soon. We will be opening the tent for people to meet the Sorcelle's by nightfall and we will want them to meet you." He said in a serious voice. He had dark hair and golden eyes with broad shoulders, he was a tall, intimidating man with a strong jaw, and he had high hopes for his troublesome daughter. She rolled her eyes,"Okay father. I'll be there." She said and tore free from his grasp, disappearing into the crowd.

Chrysia wore something similar to Bard attire, a fiery red, strapless top that was rimmed with gold and had beads hanging from it across her stomach and her shoulders. She also wore a matching skirt that had a gold belt, half the skirt hung down to the ground in front of her, leaving the sides of her thighs revealed, and the other half of the skirt fell to the ground behind her, the two half's of the skirt were connected by gold beads as well. She wore a a belt made up of gold medallions with small blood garnets on the center of each one with her family crest on each medallion as well, she had gold bracers on her wrists with elaborate designs on them that resembled fire, and finally she had gold beads sewn through her hair which was a stark contrast to her dark, raven black silky locks. On top of all of that though she wore a dark black cloak, and under all of it she hid several daggers for self protection.

As she made her way through the festival she first found a gold necklace with red jewels on it, and of course he bought it, it went perfectly with everything she owned. It was relatively expensive, but it wasn't that much for her and her allowance, of course she stayed quiet a she made hr purchase and stashed it in her backpack afterwards, not wanting to draw attention to the fact she had money. She then made her way through the festival again, she passed a Ratoaken who was a Priest of Light, she didn't have a problem with his race, but she was annoyed by the Church of Light slightly, so she pushed on, pulling her cloak's hood down.

She glanced up as she passed by fire dancers, they were dazzling, but then she saw what she was looking for - the Tavern. Gambling and Drinking were two dear friends calling her name. She made her way inside to the bar and made her way next to a man drinking an ale, he seemed in a foul mood. She pulled her hood back, revealing her fair skin, bright golden eyes, and dark hair - she smelled of exotic spices and flowers, a seemingly expensive perfume - and she put some coins down for the bar tender. "
I'll take an ale." She said calmly. The bartender took her coins and gave her the drink and she turned around, taking a sip. She looked at the man next to her. "How are the tables today?" She asked him, referring to the card tables in the Tavern. She looked out across the floor, trying to size up the games and which one she would get in on next. She had a little bit of money on her, and while she could use her illusions to cheat, she was hoping she could use her skill to play today.
[/dash]

Last edited:
As long as I can remember, tales as old as time, tales of longing and of loss, tales I couldn't call mine.

When mankind was created it tore the world in two, a battle in the heavens for millinia would ensue.

Some God's thought you were worthless, some thought you were prized, your fate to be decided on an outcome that many would not like.

The battle raged on, some rose some fell...." The song went on in great detail about the events of the war, and while she sang it, Irina didn't know it was a true story her mother had told her, she just thought it was an old bard song she was singing to get her child to sleep.

Text is good text is great lets see how the glow code looks in bold

[ glow ] [/ glow] in bold. above :)

Text is good text is great lets see how this looks with bold, glow, and Gabriola font!

This is front from the list above. I think it looks interesting.
Its called Cursive

Text text text, text is great! Candara Does it look different at all?
This is front from the list above. I think it looks interesting.
Its called Candara

Last edited: