FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Long ago the gods descended into the world of their children, the humans, in hopes of finding excitement and inspiration. And so they designed they would reside there, in the lower world for the rest of eternity. Sealing away their divine powers and live a modest life surrounded by the discomfort of human disconvenience. The only thing they could offer however in their earthly state was the blessing. This was an ability to allow humans to fight monsters with special abilities. This gift is known as Familia, granting humans to be family with the gods.

However over the millenniums the goddess who was left behind by the gods grew lonely. She could not descend for it was her job to play god. Her loneliness consumed her and she built a tower full of monsters. At the top of this tower is where she could be found and a wish was held. To whom ever could reach the top would have their wish granted. Few have made it to the top of the tower but few have had their wishes granted. Those who have had entertained her for a sort while and as a result she granted them a wish.

However many will tell you she is a demonness rather then a goddess. Will anyone ever come along and save her from the loneliness that threatens to take her over? Will more human's mange to reach the top?

FAQ:

1. Is this free-form? As in, is there no dice system? I prefer free-form RP.
This isn't DnD. I have never used dice in an rp.

2. How many roleplayers are you limiting to this group roleplay?
--My rps usually don't get more then about 7 people.

3. Speaking of time limit, how often do we need to post per week/month?
--As much as I would love daily posts it's not gonna happen. Sometimes people can barely make my once a week posts let alone a few times a week post.

4. Are we only allowed to control our main character, or are we allowed to incorporate side characters to progress scenes/plots, or will you control all other side characters including the monsters that our characters fight?
--Duh. I'm not about to sit here and control every single side character or monster. I do however ask if you have big plans for said characters you ask me if it's okay first.

1. When you state special abilities is it similar to superpowers, or is it grounded into a magical system, or what type of special abilities do you mean?
--Its magic based for the most part. I was thinking of giving the players a random gift based on what they thought of each character. But let's be honest here no ones gonna like it so I will probably just end up suggesting them. But not everyone will have magic. Many however gain a variety of skills for example Strength rises every time the user takes damage. Think of it like an MMORPG.

2. Would everyone in the group for the RP be in a team, or would there be several teams with their own goals?
--I'm thinking they would be a group. I say this because I have had people form cliches within the RP and those are the only ones they interact with. At most maybe two different groups as a competitors.

3. Is the tower essentially a hostile place, or are there also safe zones within the tower that act as checkpoints, or places to restock? I'm trying to gauge whether it's a long journey, or a short one.
--There are safe zones. However these safe zones usually don't have people selling goods so you'd have to send a skilled fighter or two back. If there is anyone selling things it's usually equipment from people who died in the tower.

4. If our characters die in the roleplay, are we allowed to make more, or does that mean we can no longer roleplay?
--If you wish to join again you are free to make another character.

5. Since the gods live among the humans except the goddess, does that mean humans can interact freely with gods, and are gods limited to human abilities? Unsure what you mean by "human inconvenience," besides the information that they no longer possess powers. Essentially, what's stopping humans from overpowering a god, or are they not actually human in body?
--They are still gods. If they use their divine powers, for any reason, they must leave the mortal realm. Other then that they are not permitted to enter the tower.
Freya and some others have innate abilities, like their Charm, they can't suppress so those are allowed. Other common abilities, like the ability to see through any deceptions attempted by mortals, are also allowed. The only real power that is permitted is the ability to grant a 'Status' to their familia. Also the gods are the ones who do all the upgrading on their familia. Like you can't see your status but they can.

There are some other rules which are more agreements between the Gods and monitored by the Guild, such as whenever a Child is transferred they can't have their familia changed again for at least a year, but breaking those does not mean expulsion. Since Gods/Goddesses are waiting for mortals after their death most mortals won't dream of annoying them.

6. As there are several families with gods, does that mean characters can share the same special ability if they are part of the same family, or do all characters have different abilities?
--There are many gods so many familias. Characters have their own special abilities but I'm think they might also get one depending on the god the choose. For example Hephaestus is the god of weapon making. I'd imagine working for this god would give you the ability to make magical weapons.

Last edited:
I would like to participate in this roleplay depending on the answers to my questions. I understand you may not have thought about these questions, since you may just be gauging interest on the idea.

2. How many roleplayers are you limiting to this group roleplay? I don't enjoy big group RPs, so anything more than 6+ members is a dealbreaker for me. It's difficult to keep track and respond to every post depending on the time limit.

3. Speaking of time limit, how often do we need to post per week/month? I don't enjoy daily time limits, and prefer posting every 3+ or so days.

4. Are we only allowed to control our main character, or are we allowed to incorporate side characters to progress scenes/plots, or will you control all other side characters including the monsters that our characters fight?

Now onto questions about the roleplay, character, worldbuild, etc. I understand if you're still working out the ideas, so if you can't answer them that's all good.

1. When you state special abilities is it similar to superpowers, or is it grounded into a magical system, or what type of special abilities do you mean? I'm envisioning the special abilities similar to the comic, "tower of god". If you haven't read the comic it's about a group of people competing in tests/contests with their own varying abilities to reach the top of the tower.

2. Would everyone in the group for the RP be in a team, or would there be several teams with their own goals?

3. Is the tower essentially a hostile place, or are there also safe zones within the tower that act as checkpoints, or places to restock? I'm trying to gauge whether it's a long journey, or a short one.

4. If our characters die in the roleplay, are we allowed to make more, or does that mean we can no longer roleplay?

5. Since the gods live among the humans except the goddess, does that mean humans can interact freely with gods, and are gods limited to human abilities? Unsure what you mean by "human inconvenience," besides the information that they no longer possess powers. Essentially, what's stopping humans from overpowering a god, or are they not actually human in body?

6. As there are several families with gods, does that mean characters can share the same special ability if they are part of the same family, or do all characters have different abilities?

That's all the questions I've for now. I may have more later as you update your interest check for the group roleplay. Good luck with the roleplay, and please keep me updated!

I would like to participate in this roleplay depending on the answers to my questions. I understand you may not have thought about these questions, since you may just be gauging interest on the idea.

2. How many roleplayers are you limiting to this group roleplay? I don't enjoy big group RPs, so anything more than 6+ members is a dealbreaker for me. It's difficult to keep track and respond to every post depending on the time limit.

3. Speaking of time limit, how often do we need to post per week/month? I don't enjoy daily time limits, and prefer posting every 3+ or so days.

Now onto questions about the roleplay, character, worldbuild, etc. I understand if you're still working out the ideas, so if you can't answer them that's all good.

1. When you state special abilities is it similar to superpowers, or is it grounded into a magical system, or what type of special abilities do you mean? I'm envisioning the special abilities similar to the comic, "tower of god". If you haven't read the comic it's about a group of people competing in tests/contests with their own varying abilities to reach the top of the tower.

That's all the questions I've for now. I may have more later as you update your interest check for the group roleplay. Good luck with the roleplay, and please keep me updated!
I replied to them all in the first post

Reactions: vitamins
Any other questions?

I am quite interested in this, it seems like fun concept.

Okay, Two questions...

First, This Idea of yours seems very fantasy heavy. Are their other play bale races like Elves, orcs, draconians, ect.? or are we locked into humans only? I'm fine with either, I'd just like some clarity before thinking up any concepts.

Second, I'm getting some hard "Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon" Vibes from this, were you perhaps inspired by that anime?

Okay, Two questions...

First, This Idea of yours seems very fantasy heavy. Are their other play bale races like Elves, orcs, draconians, ect.? or are we locked into humans only? I'm fine with either, I'd just like some clarity before thinking up any concepts.

Second, I'm getting some hard "Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon" Vibes from this, were you perhaps inspired by that anime?

1. Yes why not I am down. I'm thinking of keeping them humanoid to an extent. You know 1 head, two arms, and two legs.

2......yes...... xD Was trying to make it different and let's be real here it will because not everyone here would have seen it.

Reactions: TyranntX
I am thinking of adding Priestess' who serve this goddess as her sort of spokes people. They are healers and severe wounds can be healed by sleeping in the same bed as them. Hmm. Idk.

Reactions: TyranntX
I am interested if this is still going on.

I am thinking of adding Priestess' who serve this goddess as her sort of spokes people. They are healers and severe wounds can be healed by sleeping in the same bed as them. Hmm. Idk.

Sounds smexy